Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Rivers: INEC Formally Opens Defence at The Tribunal, Insists Election Held. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers: INEC Formally Opens Defence at The Tribunal, Insists Election Held. (1361 Views)

Obi Of Onitsha Condemns Anambra Election Boycott, Insists Election Must Hold / Goodluck Jonathan Observing Tanzanian Presidential Election Held Today (Photos) / Bukola Saraki: I Will Be At The Tribunal Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rivers: INEC Formally Opens Defence at The Tribunal, Insists Election Held. by PhockPhockMan: 5:35pm On Sep 17, 2015
Senator Iroegbu in Abuja.

The Independent National Electoral Commission ( INEC), has formally opened the process of defending the outcome of the contentious governorship election it conducted in Rivers State on April 11, 2015.

The Commission began the defence before the Rivers State Governorship Election Petition Tribunal sitting in Abujaā€ˇ by producing one of its Electoral Officers, Mr. Ebikoru Tebekaemi, who conducted the election, to testify before the tribunal.

Testifying Thursday, Tebekaemi told Justice Suleiman Ambrusa-led tribunal that he was the electoral officer that superintended over the governorship poll at Obiakpo Local Government Area (LGA) in Rivers state.

Details later

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/rivers-inec-formally-opens-defence-at-the-tribunal-insists-election-held/220486/
Re: Rivers: INEC Formally Opens Defence at The Tribunal, Insists Election Held. by helpinghands(m): 5:38pm On Sep 17, 2015
Ok
Re: Rivers: INEC Formally Opens Defence at The Tribunal, Insists Election Held. by SeverusSnape(m): 5:39pm On Sep 17, 2015
Wike we know. APC and Amaechi are just wasting their time.

"Rivers State is PDP's birthright" - Sango

2 Likes

Re: Rivers: INEC Formally Opens Defence at The Tribunal, Insists Election Held. by PhockPhockMan: 5:43pm On Sep 17, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Wike we know.

Gbam

Ishilove, lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Rivers: INEC Formally Opens Defence at The Tribunal, Insists Election Held. by bruno419(m): 6:03pm On Sep 17, 2015
apc party built with lies and propaganda

1 Like

Re: Rivers: INEC Formally Opens Defence at The Tribunal, Insists Election Held. by SupremeXYZ(m): 6:18pm On Sep 17, 2015
Those dreaming to have Rivers state,and my dear state Akwa-Abasi-Ibom state under the classless and kleptomatic leadership of APC,for the sole purpose of milking us dry by proxy,will fail woefully!.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers: INEC Formally Opens Defence at The Tribunal, Insists Election Held. by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 17, 2015
I just they laugh some Foooools... grin
Re: Rivers: INEC Formally Opens Defence at The Tribunal, Insists Election Held. by PhockPhockMan: 6:38pm On Sep 17, 2015
SupremeXYZ:
Those dreaming to have Rivers state,and my dear state Akwa-Abasi-Ibom state under the classless and kleptomatic leadership of APC,for the sole purpose of milking us dry by proxy,will fail woefully!.
It wont work for them.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers: INEC Formally Opens Defence at The Tribunal, Insists Election Held. by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 17, 2015
Time to put those useless APC sponsored soldiers and police comedians to shame

1 Like

Re: Rivers: INEC Formally Opens Defence at The Tribunal, Insists Election Held. by doublewisdom: 7:24pm On Sep 17, 2015
Shame on APC. Una never see anything.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers: INEC Formally Opens Defence at The Tribunal, Insists Election Held. by haffaze777(m): 8:44pm On Sep 17, 2015
sameer1212:
I just they laugh some Foooools... grin

& me too cheesycheesy
Re: Rivers: INEC Formally Opens Defence at The Tribunal, Insists Election Held. by chukel(m): 4:11am On Sep 18, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Senator Iroegbu in Abuja.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/rivers-inec-formally-opens-defence-at-the-tribunal-insists-election-held/220486/
illiteracy is not only when you cannot read and write. But when you cannot comprehend after reading. See all the wailing toddlers above looking for solace in this thread. Tell me where in this article, INEC insisted elections held in Rivers State. Adult delinquents.

(1) (Reply)

I'm One Nigeria Now / There Will Be No Improvement In Africa Until The IQ Of The Population Is Raised. / Photos: Long Vehicle Falls In Rumuokoro Junction Port Harcourt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.