Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,913 members, 7,838,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

A Letter To Seun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Letter To Seun (1650 Views)

A Letter To The Igbos / Lere Olayinka Writes Buhari A Letter Over Bola Ige's Reopened Murder Case / A Letter Written By Late Dr. Vincent Eebee Against Solomon Indigbara. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Letter To Seun by OZAOEKPE(f): 7:56pm On Sep 17, 2015
I want to use this medium to let seun know that this forum is for everybody, nobody should be treated special.
We the opposition 'warlords' are being treated as second-class citizens on nairaland, its not right at all.
The other day, a thread congratulating passingshot was sent to the front-page, www.nairaland.com/2523678/passingshots-analysis-refineries-featured-keeping, now our own was also celebrated, instead of doing justice, we being victimized.
www.nairaland.com/2606714/tonyebarcanistas-brilliant-article-featured-naij.com/1#2606714.61
I know the MODs may ban me, but am ready to pay the price for our democracy.

Thanks!

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Letter To Seun by ifex370(m): 7:57pm On Sep 17, 2015
Ok
Re: A Letter To Seun by Youngsage: 7:58pm On Sep 17, 2015
Ok
Re: A Letter To Seun by BrosPeter: 8:01pm On Sep 17, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
I want to use this medium to let seun know that this forum is for everybody, nobody should be treated special.
We the opposition 'warlords' are being treated as second-class citizens on nairaland, its not right at all.
The other day, a thread congratulating passingshot was sent to the front-page, www.nairaland.com/2523678/passingshots-analysis-refineries-featured-keeping, now our own was also celebrated, instead of doing justice, we being victimized.
www.nairaland.com/2606714/tonyebarcanistas-brilliant-article-featured-naij.com/1#2606714.61

Thanks!
Very right, Nairaland is biased.

3 Likes

Re: A Letter To Seun by OZAOEKPE(f): 8:02pm On Sep 17, 2015
BrosPeter:
Very right, Nairaland is biased.
"its bad".

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Letter To Seun by FastShipping: 8:03pm On Sep 17, 2015
You forgot to add "Quote me anywhere".

6 Likes

Re: A Letter To Seun by agarawu23(m): 8:05pm On Sep 17, 2015
[s]
OZAOEKPE:

Thanks!
[/s] kikikikikikikikikikiki
That bullshiit can't make FP smiley
Naij.com just wanna use it to draw traffic to their site from here.

We already have the main article on Fp so why should they put it on FP again ?

"Quote me anywhere " is missing o cheesy

11 Likes

Re: A Letter To Seun by BrosPeter: 8:05pm On Sep 17, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

"its bad".

Almost all the moderators are APC supporters, how can that be fair?

2 Likes

Re: A Letter To Seun by tomakint: 8:06pm On Sep 17, 2015
I am an avid reader of articles, threads, posts here just like many other members here. The truth is, many of us from the PDP or teamGEJ divides love to play the game according to the rules, what OZAOEKPE highlighted above shouldn't be. Seun for once, try to justify the reason for your actions before embarking on them....the question is, why did you lock up Mogidi's thread on TonyeBarcanista's? We deserve an explanation bro cool

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Letter To Seun by OZAOEKPE(f): 8:06pm On Sep 17, 2015
FastShipping:
"I'm not happy, we deserve more than what we are getting". Quote me anywhere.

5 Likes

Re: A Letter To Seun by BMedia: 8:06pm On Sep 17, 2015
naij.com is just an ordinary blog lesser than Nairaland.

When he hits the screens like PassingShot, give us a call.

4 Likes

Re: A Letter To Seun by OZAOEKPE(f): 8:09pm On Sep 17, 2015
tomakint:
I am an avid reader of articles, threads, posts here just like many other members here. The truth is, many of us from the PDP or teamGEJ divides love to play the game according to the rules, what OZAOEKPE highlighted above shouldn't be. Seun for once, try to justify the reason for your actions before embarking on them....the question is, why did you lock up Mogidi's thread on TonyeBarcanista's? We deserve an explanation bro cool
"its really annoying, Seun needs to treat us all equally, he didn't ask passingshot any question during his own, but now he's asking tonyebarcanista questions". Quote me anywhere.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Letter To Seun by Eyop: 8:10pm On Sep 17, 2015
FastShipping:

cheesy grin
Re: A Letter To Seun by OZAOEKPE(f): 8:18pm On Sep 17, 2015
Re: A Letter To Seun by GenbIoodykiller: 8:20pm On Sep 17, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

"its bad".

quote me anywhere grin
Re: A Letter To Seun by GenbIoodykiller: 8:22pm On Sep 17, 2015
agarawu23:
[s][/s] kikikikikikikikikikiki
That bullshiit can't make FP smiley
Naij.com just wanna use it to draw traffic to their site from here.

mai gworo grin
Re: A Letter To Seun by OZAOEKPE(f): 8:26pm On Sep 17, 2015
agarawu23:
[s][/s] kikikikikikikikikikiki That bullshiit can't make FP smiley Naij.com just wanna use it to draw traffic to their site from here.
"how come passingshot made front-page?"
Re: A Letter To Seun by OZAOEKPE(f): 8:27pm On Sep 17, 2015
agarawu23:
[s][/s] kikikikikikikikikikiki That bullshiit can't make FP smiley Naij.com just wanna use it to draw traffic to their site from here.
Re: A Letter To Seun by agarawu23(m): 8:29pm On Sep 17, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

BMedia:
naij.com is just an ordinary blog lesser than Nairaland.
When he hits the screens like PassingShot, give us a call.

3 Likes

Re: A Letter To Seun by MabraO: 8:40pm On Sep 17, 2015
Kikikikikikikikikiki
See dem crying!

Oga Seun thank u for closing that useless thread.

This is just the beginning.
Watch out!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: A Letter To Seun by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:48pm On Sep 17, 2015
Wooow! Just saw this...

@OZAOEKPE: Thanks for this thread! You have spoken like a democrat instead of taking laws into your hands like our brothers in APC would. The most important is that we have a platform (NL) to promote patriotic cause on behalf of Nigerians. Seun aÑÐ his moderators have the prerogative to send threads of their choice to FP. The said thread that was published by naij shouldn't be a cause for trouble. The most important is that we have collectively educated President Buhari on the Importance of Ministers. Recognition from Naij is secondary and not so-much of an issue to me.

@Fellow Patriotic Wailers: Thank God Richly! May God Bless you and recognise you much more than you desire for me. Thanks Mogidi.

@Seun: I never at any time forwarded the article to them. But it's okay... I cherish your support

@'Haters': I can't still fathom why you guys have decided to move from politically disagreeing with Barcanista to hating everything about him. I leave you guys with the first part of my signature.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Letter To Seun by docadams: 9:00pm On Sep 17, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
I want to use this medium to let seun know that this forum is for everybody.
We the opposition!

Thanks!

I thought by now you would know what being in the opposition means. YOU GET LESS OF EVERYTHING. It's your choice , though, options abound.
Re: A Letter To Seun by OZAOEKPE(f): 9:11pm On Sep 17, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Wooow! Just saw this...

@OZAOKPE: Thanks for this thread! You have spoken like a democrat instead of taking laws into your hands like our brothers in APC would. The most important is that we have a platform (NL) to promote patriotic cause on behalf of Nigerians. Seun aÑÐ his moderators have the prerogative to send threads of their choice to FP. The said thread that was published by naij shouldn't be a cause for trouble. The most important is that we have collectively educated President Buhari on the Importance of Ministers. Recognition from Naij is secondary and not so-much of an issue to me.

@Fellow Patriotic Wailers: Thank God Richly! May God Bless you and recognise you much more than you desire for me. Thanks Mogidi.

@Seun: I never at any time forwarded the article to them. But it's okay... I cherish your support

@'Haters': I can't still fathom why you guys have decided to move from politically disagreeing with Barcanista to hating everything about him. I leave you guys with the first part of my signature.
"Its really annoying, the opposition shouldn't be treated like a second-class citizen". Quote me anywhere.

2 Likes

Re: A Letter To Seun by OZAOEKPE(f): 9:13pm On Sep 17, 2015
docadams:

I thought by now you would know what being in the opposition means. YOU GET LESS OF EVERYTHING. It's your choice , though, options abound.
"Even when we were ruling party, we were treated like a second-class citizen". Quote me anywhere.
Re: A Letter To Seun by MaziOmenuko: 9:20pm On Sep 17, 2015
Now you are resorting to cheap blackmail of the mods and admin, the original article was posted on front page, you want a news advertising a rival blog to grace front page also? You think this platform was setup to satisfy all your selfish desires.

This is becoming childish.

7 Likes

Re: A Letter To Seun by docadams: 9:30pm On Sep 17, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

"Even when we were ruling party, we were treated like a second-class citizen". Quote me anywhere.

Lord have mercy! Ozaekpe, you go be a good stand up comedian, Walahi! Laugh wan kill me here.

Imagine Hitler claiming the status of a maltreated POW.

3 Likes

Re: A Letter To Seun by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:31pm On Sep 17, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

"Its really annoying, the opposition shouldn't be treated like a second-class citizen". Quote me anywhere.
"It's okay brother". Quote me anywhere grin
Re: A Letter To Seun by OZAOEKPE(f): 9:36pm On Sep 17, 2015
MaziOmenuko:
Now you are resorting to cheap blackmail of the mods and admin, the original article was posted on front page, you want a news advertising a rival blog to grace front page also? You think this platform was setup to satisfy all your selfish desires.

This is becoming childish.
"Was the original thread created by passingshot not posted on front-page? My bro, let's not be sentimental here". Quote me anywhere.

2 Likes

Re: A Letter To Seun by vicadex07(m): 9:48pm On Sep 17, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

"Was the original thread created by passingshot not posted on front-page? My bro, let's not be sentimental here". Quote me anywhere.

A TV medium is not the same as social media.

Its just like saying that AIT should put up channels TV advert. They are both contending rivals and its absolutely stupidd.

PDP guys might not understand my analogy anyway, they generally possess a low IQ

3 Likes

Re: A Letter To Seun by OZAOEKPE(f): 9:55pm On Sep 17, 2015
vicadex07:

A TV medium is not the same as social media.

Its just like saying that AIT should put up channels TV advert. They are both contending rivals and its absolutely stupidd.

PDP guys might not understand my analogy anyway, they generally possess a low IQ
"noted". Quote me anywhere.
Re: A Letter To Seun by lonelydora: 7:49pm On Sep 24, 2015
If this trash reach front page, make i uncloth bath for bathroom

Quote me anywhere

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Don't Shut Down Imo Okorocha Begs Labour Over Sacked 3'000 Workers / Check Out The New Proposed 4th Mainland Bridge / This Is How Worship Is Done Now. (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.