Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,765 members, 7,831,458 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

HE Is Still Besties With His Ex Lover And She Dont Like It, Is She Overreacting? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / HE Is Still Besties With His Ex Lover And She Dont Like It, Is She Overreacting? (2663 Views)

I Am Beginning To Despise My Parents... Am I Overreacting? / Chat Between A Married Man And His Ex-Girlfriend / Is This Normal Or Am I Overreacting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HE Is Still Besties With His Ex Lover And She Dont Like It, Is She Overreacting? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 18, 2015
fantazia:
@UR last sentence, ure kidding right?
Nah. Serious as death.

1 Like

Re: HE Is Still Besties With His Ex Lover And She Dont Like It, Is She Overreacting? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 18, 2015
MrsPhyno:
She's not overreacting. Males rarely have female bestfriends, unlike babes that have close male friends all the time. The fact that the lady in question is his ex makes it that much worse. Since they're actually married, the guy should just cut the ties if that's what will make his wife happy. Life involves sacrifice grin

As for me, my hubby won't have anyyyyy friends besides me, not even guy friends grin

How can females have close male friends ALL THE TIME when males RARELY have female best friends? undecided
Re: HE Is Still Besties With His Ex Lover And She Dont Like It, Is She Overreacting? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 18, 2015
Mindfulness:

How can females have close male friends ALL THE TIME when males RARELY have female best friends? undecided
Okay you got me there. Maybe all the females are sharing sha grin I'm sure you understand my point tho.

1 Like

Re: HE Is Still Besties With His Ex Lover And She Dont Like It, Is She Overreacting? by bukatyne(f): 7:22pm On Sep 18, 2015
NashvilleTN:
The person I blame here is your cousin. Seriously, I think she has low self esteem and she needs to work on herself. Don't get me wrong, the husband is clearly crossing the line here and for you cousin to even tolerate such and she is just becoming uncomfortable is quite surprising. And from what I can conclude, the ex is still single and your cousin's marriage seems to be a young marriage.

Please tell your cousin to speak to her husband and make it clear to him she is uncomfortable with their closeness. She has other friends she can take her relationship problems to and it is not nice for her to visit you. Like seriously? If he tries to explain, ask her to tell him if the roles were reversed how will he feel?

I am a married man myself and I cannot even imagine bring my ex to my house or my wife doing such. I am one of those that strongly feel that if you are married, you have no business being best friends with the opposite spouse - which kain bestie be that?

smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

Welcome back *hugs*
Re: HE Is Still Besties With His Ex Lover And She Dont Like It, Is She Overreacting? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 18, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Okay you got me there. Maybe all the females are sharing sha grin I'm sure you understand my point tho.

There are men who have plenty of female friends so you are probably right saying that they seem to be sharing their male best friend(s).
But I sense you were implying more than that. grin
Re: HE Is Still Besties With His Ex Lover And She Dont Like It, Is She Overreacting? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 18, 2015
Mindfulness:

There are men who have plenty of female friends so you are probably right saying that they seem to be sharing their male best friend(s).
But I sense you were implying more than that. grin
I wasn't implying anything other than the obvious sir grin
Re: HE Is Still Besties With His Ex Lover And She Dont Like It, Is She Overreacting? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 18, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Nah. Serious as death.
chai so hw do u expect him to cope while ure away, like travled?
Re: HE Is Still Besties With His Ex Lover And She Dont Like It, Is She Overreacting? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 18, 2015
fantazia:
chai so hw do u expect him to cope while ure away, like travled?
he maybe a loner nah, someone who likes being alone grin an introvert
Re: HE Is Still Besties With His Ex Lover And She Dont Like It, Is She Overreacting? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 18, 2015
MrsPhyno:

he maybe a loner nah, someone who likes being alone grin an introvert
lol dat makes him dangerous in d presence of ur house help while ure away
Re: HE Is Still Besties With His Ex Lover And She Dont Like It, Is She Overreacting? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 18, 2015
fantazia:
lol dat makes him dangerous in d presence of ur house help while ure away
house wetin? we will not have house help grin simple thing is, i don't like overly social guys. I will be the social one and he can have me. Das all grin
Re: HE Is Still Besties With His Ex Lover And She Dont Like It, Is She Overreacting? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 18, 2015
MrsPhyno:

I wasn't implying anything other than the obvious sir grin

You are probably speaking from experience. grin
Re: HE Is Still Besties With His Ex Lover And She Dont Like It, Is She Overreacting? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 18, 2015
MrsPhyno:

house wetin? we will not have house help grin simple thing is, i don't like overly social guys. I will be the social one and he can have me. Das all grin
then babe im sorry such guyz only exist in vetican city.
Re: HE Is Still Besties With His Ex Lover And She Dont Like It, Is She Overreacting? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 18, 2015
Mindfulness:

You are probably speaking from experience. grin
Not at all grin

fantazia:
then babe im sorry such guyz only exist in vetican city.
It's not like I'm expecting him to be perfect (like me grin), just somethings. Are you saying there are no guys that are loners?
Re: HE Is Still Besties With His Ex Lover And She Dont Like It, Is She Overreacting? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 18, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Not at all grin

It's not like I'm expecting him to be perfect (like me grin), just somethings. Are you saying there are no guys that are loners?
they were but in d past century not in this current century when everybody wants to belong and their eyez don tear reach ear.
Re: HE Is Still Besties With His Ex Lover And She Dont Like It, Is She Overreacting? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 18, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Not at all grin

grin grin grin cool
Re: HE Is Still Besties With His Ex Lover And She Dont Like It, Is She Overreacting? by jabojafa(m): 8:44am On Sep 19, 2015
ur wify is suppose to b ur besty not an ex. Ur cousin is takin d mata litely. Ex shd remain in d past. Why he be discussing his family issues with an ex? Dt is involvin a stranger in ur family. To avoid matas arising he shd cut all close tie with d ex. Prevention is beta dan cure
Re: HE Is Still Besties With His Ex Lover And She Dont Like It, Is She Overreacting? by LadyX(f): 10:48am On Sep 21, 2015
fantazia:
are u related to ladyf?
Not at all cool
Re: HE Is Still Besties With His Ex Lover And She Dont Like It, Is She Overreacting? by justcallbuki(f): 1:45pm On Sep 21, 2015
that's just what my ex,wanted me to start doing with him,and i was like what arrant nonsense,rubbish of the highest order,and he said his wife is aware of it.lol
he made me knw that his wife was with him when he was telling me. I was force to speak to the wife,i was now the one talking sense in2 her..... Na wa for men o! My hubby never get that kind liver to try tell me such(not even doing it).

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Recommend A Washing Machine For Home Use / Is It Immoral To Let Your Children Live At A Lower Standard Than You Do? / Ejaculating In Less Than 2 Minutes Heeelllpppp!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.