Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Is This The Best Way To Breast Feed?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This The Best Way To Breast Feed?? (3122 Views)

Is BREAST Still A Private Part In This World ?? / The Best Way To Keep Your Girl (picture) / Is It Wrong To Breast Feed A Child In Public? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This The Best Way To Breast Feed?? by redefined300(m): 10:44pm On Sep 17, 2015
This lady, Donnette Skellington, loves flaunting her big oranges on Facebook in the guise of breastfeeding but some of her Facebook friends saw them as offensive and reported her to Facebook. But she is not ready to stop as she went ahead to post even more photos and replied her haters

"To the losers who reported my breastfeeding photo, it's not coming down. Since you cannot mind your own, I'll be posting many more. Oh and good luck getting them all down! #Normalizebreastfeeding"

Go Here For More >>>> Naijadefined..com

Re: Is This The Best Way To Breast Feed?? by falconey(m): 10:46pm On Sep 17, 2015
holy milk!!!!!
Re: Is This The Best Way To Breast Feed?? by edward1984(m): 10:48pm On Sep 17, 2015
Is there a best way to breast feed ?

Visit my thread for extremely cheap/clean cars from Germany https://www.nairaland.com/2571916/2000-2003-model-less-than

1 Like

Re: Is This The Best Way To Breast Feed?? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 17, 2015
This baby is not feeding abeg, He's actually climbing mountain Everest if you have the eyes to see cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is This The Best Way To Breast Feed?? by redefined300(m): 11:03pm On Sep 17, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:
This baby is not feeding abeg, He's actually climbing mountain Everest if you have the eyes to see cheesy

lol
Re: Is This The Best Way To Breast Feed?? by misspicy(f): 11:05pm On Sep 17, 2015
Yes cheesy
Re: Is This The Best Way To Breast Feed?? by osesology(m): 11:12pm On Sep 17, 2015
I wonder who is holding the camera. Her husband? Or just a young male neighbour of hers. just imagining.

1 Like

Re: Is This The Best Way To Breast Feed?? by greatness22(m): 11:14pm On Sep 17, 2015
Abeg d person wen dey snap d pix deserve a medal. *

1 Like

Re: Is This The Best Way To Breast Feed?? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Sep 17, 2015
This baby may suffocate to the beyond
Re: Is This The Best Way To Breast Feed?? by Nickymezor(f): 11:44pm On Sep 17, 2015
ilobasama:
I tell u... This way aint cool @ all... The tot doesnt even look comfortable sef
Re: Is This The Best Way To Breast Feed?? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Sep 17, 2015
Seriously, very unhealthy for the child

That's what happens when we live our lives for the media
Nickymezor:
I tell u... This way aint cool @ all...

1 Like

Re: Is This The Best Way To Breast Feed?? by redefined300(m): 11:54pm On Sep 17, 2015
ilobasama:

the baby might like that idea though grin
Re: Is This The Best Way To Breast Feed?? by Nobody: 2:31am On Sep 18, 2015
If I was there; I for carry the baby keep oneside, and suck the demon out of that bresst, mek she rest!!! Nonsense...

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Best Way To Breast Feed?? by 7footre(m): 3:56am On Sep 18, 2015
I have no iota of doubt in ma mind about d gender of that baby.... guys and boobs have been inseparable from the time of melchizedek
Re: Is This The Best Way To Breast Feed?? by Nobody: 6:45am On Sep 18, 2015
Re: Is This The Best Way To Breast Feed?? by Nobody: 6:45am On Sep 18, 2015
Raymondenyi:
If I was there; I for carry the baby keep oneside, and suck the demon out of that bresst, mek she rest!!! Nonsense...
Which kain aggression be this?
Re: Is This The Best Way To Breast Feed?? by Youngpo413: 7:32am On Sep 18, 2015
Lol
Re: Is This The Best Way To Breast Feed?? by CaptPlanet(m): 7:54am On Sep 18, 2015
See as the baby grab the thing sef....una dey here dey take panadol for am...
Re: Is This The Best Way To Breast Feed?? by Pinkiedearie(f): 8:54am On Sep 18, 2015
That baby will grow up to be....
Re: Is This The Best Way To Breast Feed?? by IceDude(m): 10:02am On Sep 18, 2015
The baby is enjoying o, i wish i could bench him cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Is This The Best Way To Breast Feed?? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 18, 2015
Blossom023:

Which kain aggression be this?
yes! Aggression because I dey vex!!! Why she go jusst dey sample big bress anyhow; abi na only she get big,fine,bress? Why I no go vex?
Re: Is This The Best Way To Breast Feed?? by redefined300(m): 5:45pm On Sep 18, 2015
[quote author=IceDude post=38127468]The baby is enjoying o, i wish i could bench

Its a free world bro, a free world... grin
Re: Is This The Best Way To Breast Feed?? by lilmax(m): 5:49pm On Sep 18, 2015
Raymondenyi:
cheesy grin
Re: Is This The Best Way To Breast Feed?? by Nobody: 12:02am On Sep 19, 2015
Raymondenyi:
yes! Aggression because I dey vex!!! Why she go jusst dey sample big bress anyhow; abi na only she get big,fine,bress? Why I no go vex?

Take it easy o...
Re: Is This The Best Way To Breast Feed?? by Nobody: 12:03am On Sep 19, 2015
Its cute tho
Re: Is This The Best Way To Breast Feed?? by Nobody: 12:24am On Sep 19, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
That baby will grow up to be....

A pop star?

(1) (Reply)

‘I Need To Sleep With 30 Men A Month To Pay My Rent’ – Sex Worker Reveals / Having A Bad Dream After Sex With This Lady / How To End Yahoo Fraud In Nigeria Permanently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.