Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,910 members, 7,821,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

INEC Rubbishes Peterside Says That Wike Won Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Rubbishes Peterside Says That Wike Won Election (16093 Views)

One Hundred Days Abroad And Still Posing For Pictures' - Ffk Rubbishes Buhari / Pic Prove That Wike Is A Norseman (cultist) / Governor Almakura's Witnesses Turn Against Him To Testify That Maku Won Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Rubbishes Peterside Says That Wike Won Election by M4gunners: 7:23am On Sep 18, 2015
Yes yes yes in Wike we trust.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Rubbishes Peterside Says That Wike Won Election by GenbIoodykiller: 7:24am On Sep 18, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Gworo selling: legal and lucrative
Selling hard drugs: highly illegal and could attract death penality

what of gworo chewing grin
Re: INEC Rubbishes Peterside Says That Wike Won Election by gunuvi(m): 7:53am On Sep 18, 2015
Is APC still arguing Rivers election? Yeye dey smell. Congrats to you jare "wicked" Wike the slayer of Amaechthief.

1 Like

Re: INEC Rubbishes Peterside Says That Wike Won Election by Nobody: 8:20am On Sep 18, 2015
omenka:
Had to open the link to read the full story since it appears the op is too lazy to post details here- was hugely disappointed as to the shoddy nature of the article. In fact, it is more about Peterside's evidence tendered in court than what inec said.

In any case, the decider of who won the election is certainly not inec anymore but the tribunal, and before these sons of anguish start jirating over this, inec staff had testified couple of days back, corroborating the position of the army witnesses and the international observers.

It would take a miracle for Wike to survive this, we all know. Little wonder he kept running all over the country chasing after the CJN in the days leading up to the commencement of the trials.

The article is shoddy to you because it didn't fit into your masters agenda of stealing rivers state.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Rubbishes Peterside Says That Wike Won Election by Leyemoshood: 8:22am On Sep 18, 2015
the tribunal will soon make its pronouncement ,patiently waiting grin

in other news,order your football jerseys
https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-new-jerseys-available/4
Re: INEC Rubbishes Peterside Says That Wike Won Election by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 18, 2015
There was elections in Rivers state. I voted for Jonathan and Wike that two days elections was held. How come they don't go to court for the presidential election, but are going to court over the governorship election. I really hate this party they call APC

2 Likes

Re: INEC Rubbishes Peterside Says That Wike Won Election by efilefun(m): 8:24am On Sep 18, 2015
omenka:
Had to open the link to read the full story since it appears the op is too lazy to post details here- was hugely disappointed as to the shoddy nature of the article. In fact, it is more about Peterside's evidence tendered in court than what inec said.

In any case, the decider of who won the election is certainly not inec anymore but the tribunal, and before these sons of anguish start jirating over this, inec staff had testified couple of days back, corroborating the position of the army witnesses and the international observers.

It would take a miracle for Wike to survive this, we all know. Little wonder he kept running all over the country chasing after the CJN in the days leading up to the commencement of the trials.

The mod who pushed this poo to the front page must be high when the whole body of the message wasnt posted. The ode only copied where he thinks favors he's torn umbrella party....smh for the kinda wailers on NL

3 Likes

Re: INEC Rubbishes Peterside Says That Wike Won Election by d33types: 8:24am On Sep 18, 2015
The election was a sham, but no doubt wike would have won without rigging
Re: INEC Rubbishes Peterside Says That Wike Won Election by westlius(m): 8:24am On Sep 18, 2015
APC all d way
Re: INEC Rubbishes Peterside Says That Wike Won Election by efilefun(m): 8:24am On Sep 18, 2015
gboss4sure:

The article is shoddy to you because it didn't fit into your masters agenda of stealing rivers state.
Follow the link to read the full post and not just the one line that one posted here
Re: INEC Rubbishes Peterside Says That Wike Won Election by bloodkiIler: 8:26am On Sep 18, 2015
Yeske2:
The election must be cancelled, how can you explain less than 300k accredited voters to over 1 million handed Wike? If he would win, let it be free and fair.

oya go cancel am naa grin
Re: INEC Rubbishes Peterside Says That Wike Won Election by Nobody: 8:26am On Sep 18, 2015
Election was held in Rivers. That day I vote for Wike me and my family and it's was free and fair. We voted and waited. The vote were counted that day. PDP won by large margin. I don't know why APC are so full with greed and lies. I really hate this party they call APC. The presidential election wasn't rigged since they won, but the governorship was since they lost that one.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Rubbishes Peterside Says That Wike Won Election by Juliank: 8:32am On Sep 18, 2015
Wike victory is for sure haters pls hug d transformer
Re: INEC Rubbishes Peterside Says That Wike Won Election by sdindan: 8:40am On Sep 18, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Gworo selling: legal and lucrative
Selling hard drugs: highly illegal and could attract death penality

Terrorism and suicide bombings are illegal grin
Bro no tribe is well.
Re: INEC Rubbishes Peterside Says That Wike Won Election by ogunsbanjul(m): 8:44am On Sep 18, 2015
Rivers people wise like Lagosians. Do not allow looters who are intending to use the state allocations to fund dead about to be buried party. Embrace CHANGE because Rivers state is APC and APC is Rivers state. Your future is more important than these people giving little out of the looted and keep deceiving you with unsealed and fake promises

1 Like

Re: INEC Rubbishes Peterside Says That Wike Won Election by wiseguy(m): 8:44am On Sep 18, 2015
Truckpusher:
Tonyebarcanista MizMyColi Rozayx5 bomsilaga exxel erunz dunsman
Nigerianvenom Phockphockman, nwadiuko1, ibokUtoroh,
Koded, Ecoterrors, iPrinz20 Aprokoman, OcheJoseph,
Dearpreye, Firefire, Francizy, Temitemi1, Hinwazaka
Ecoterrors, Dumkem21 Biafranqueen, Mogidi, Mizmycoli,
IsraeliAirforce, Candyrain, Ambivert, Rose2014, Provacateur,
Opiaoku, NDPVF, Anonimi, Engineerboat, Talktimi, ahaika23,
coolestrogue APCSucks Emperortj93 DebateNigeria SeverusSnappe demdem and dekdek grin

Wailers Association of Nigeria (WAN) make una come oo. food don ready.

1 Like

Re: INEC Rubbishes Peterside Says That Wike Won Election by Nellybii: 8:48am On Sep 18, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:

we told them but they no gree grin

Now it is clear that Nigerian future is bleak with these lazy youths. Though unemployed, they still are too lazy to read a one page article. They only react to headlines. SMH
INEC puts up a defence and....... just SMH

1 Like

Re: INEC Rubbishes Peterside Says That Wike Won Election by TrishaP(f): 8:49am On Sep 18, 2015
Peterside idea keeps trying his luck. He is forgotten already i still dont get why he is pushing. In as much as I'm not a fan of pdp, wike is in the hearts of Rivers people already, my doubts for Peterside.
Re: INEC Rubbishes Peterside Says That Wike Won Election by MadCow1: 8:51am On Sep 18, 2015
Flets:
One thing I am certain about is APC's inability to ever get the chance to govern Rivers state.

But another key finding so far is the desperation of Buhari and his APC co-travelers trying to impose their stooge in Rivers state against the will of the people. They went to the extent of manipulating the position of the army during the tribunal.

Pictures and videos of underage voting in Kano, Katsina, Kaduna and Sokoto litter cyberspace ... yet tribunals are silent in this locations and Buhari (mr anti-corruption) cares less about that form of corruption.

The one thing History has that remains going for it is that EVERYTHING undergoes CHANGE at some point.

PDP stakeholders don't pray for a rerun Election in Rivers State. If a rerun happens, PDP will not win the state so easily.
Re: INEC Rubbishes Peterside Says That Wike Won Election by Caseless: 8:54am On Sep 18, 2015
midolian:
...And "is INEC the Judge?", I ask those celebrating up there ^^

I see truckpusher celebrating too; rivers election is close to their hearts. grin

One thing I can assure them is this , there was never an election conducted by inec and certificate issued that inec turn round to say such election did not hold .

Abi , they have never seen inec at every tribunal sitting always defending themselves and their positions of 'free and fair ' election even though they are thousand reasons that could see the election to nullification? They always try to defend the institution so as not to open its decision to ridicule in future elections.

If inec always say the aggrieved politicians should make court their resort for seeking redress, as they have no power to nullify elections, why should the position of the same inec mean upholding the election they could not annul ? Does everything not rest on the tribunal anymore?

See them...

Truckpusher:
Tonyebarcanista MizMyColi Rozayx5 bomsilaga exxel erunz dunsman
Nigerianvenom Phockphockman, nwadiuko1, ibokUtoroh,
Koded, Ecoterrors, iPrinz20 Aprokoman, OcheJoseph,
Dearpreye, Firefire, Francizy, Temitemi1, Hinwazaka
Ecoterrors, Dumkem21 Biafranqueen, Mogidi, Mizmycoli,
IsraeliAirforce, Candyrain, Ambivert, Rose2014, Provacateur,
Opiaoku, NDPVF, Anonimi, Engineerboat, Talktimi, ahaika23,
coolestrogue APCSucks Emperortj93 DebateNigeria SeverusSnappe demdem and dekdek grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Rubbishes Peterside Says That Wike Won Election by diegwu01: 8:55am On Sep 18, 2015
Update: INEC closed their defense with only 1 illiterate witness who said he didnt know
what card reader was.
Re: INEC Rubbishes Peterside Says That Wike Won Election by wiseguy(m): 8:58am On Sep 18, 2015
All these Nairaland mods sef. You picked and put on the front page Thisday headline http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/inec-formally-opens-defence-at-rivers-tribunal-insists-election-held/220559/ but linked it to another site. Go to Thisday and read that news and tell me how Inec rubbished Peterside.
Re: INEC Rubbishes Peterside Says That Wike Won Election by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 18, 2015
Truckpusher:

The Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, has formally opened the process of defending the outcome of the contentious governorship election it conducted in Rivers State on April 11, 2015......

http://www.post-nigeria.com/inec-rubbishes-peterside-says-wike-won-rivers-election/
Useless post from a Naughty brain, Election held in your room.

Don't worry next month we will see what you will post again. Loosers looking for cheap consolation, WIKE cannot come out of this, all ye that supports evil will pay for it.

They are praying for Wike to remain so that their evil will continue OLORUN MA JÈ.
Re: INEC Rubbishes Peterside Says That Wike Won Election by Lakeland4321: 9:00am On Sep 18, 2015
Candyrain:
APC had a taste of Rivers during Ameachi's regime and it hurts them so much to lose it hence their reason for the struggle to get it back. Truth is Rivers belongs to PDP and can never belong to APC.
No, historically Rivers has always belonged to the ruling party at the centre, so in this case its APC!
Re: INEC Rubbishes Peterside Says That Wike Won Election by NaijaEarnOnline: 9:02am On Sep 18, 2015
warrior01:
Conduct the election 100 times, Wike will still carry the day. Even a 5 year old knows Apc with their bigotry can never win in Rivers state

That is if Wike will be contesting.
Re: INEC Rubbishes Peterside Says That Wike Won Election by NaijaEarnOnline: 9:03am On Sep 18, 2015
Flets:
One thing I am certain about is APC's inability to ever get the chance to govern Rivers state.

But another key finding so far is the desperation of Buhari and his APC co-travelers trying to impose their stooge in Rivers state against the will of the people. They went to the extent of manipulating the position of the army during the tribunal.

Pictures and videos of underage voting in Kano, Katsina, Kaduna and Sokoto litter cyberspace ... yet tribunals are silent in this locations and Buhari (mr anti-corruption) cares less about that form of corruption.

So why didnt PDP challenge that at the tribunals
Re: INEC Rubbishes Peterside Says That Wike Won Election by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:06am On Sep 18, 2015
ogunsbanjul:
Rivers people wise like Lagosians. Do not allow looters who are intending to use the state allocations to fund dead about to be buried party. Embrace CHANGE because Rivers state is APC and APC is Rivers state. Your future is more important than these people giving little out of the looted and keep deceiving you with unsealed and fake promises
The way Osun state has embraced Change abi?
Re: INEC Rubbishes Peterside Says That Wike Won Election by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:08am On Sep 18, 2015
Lakeland4321:
No, historically Rivers has always belonged to the ruling party at the centre, so in this case its APC!
Only in ur dreams,Rivers is a PDP state,we reject Apc in d SS and SE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Rubbishes Peterside Says That Wike Won Election by Candyrain(m): 9:09am On Sep 18, 2015
Lakeland4321:

Hahahaha... Not a chance. If that's the case Lagos has always been with the opposition, it should make a whole lot of sense if it's handed to PDP, don't you think so?

1 Like

Re: INEC Rubbishes Peterside Says That Wike Won Election by TheAdvocate(m): 9:16am On Sep 18, 2015
midolian:
...And "is INEC the Judge?", I ask those celebrating up there ^^

Are yu the Judge too?
Re: INEC Rubbishes Peterside Says That Wike Won Election by midolian(m): 9:18am On Sep 18, 2015
TheAdvocate:

Are yu the Judge too?
My message's simple and I am surprised you didn't get it. They shouldn't jubilate yet until the judge decides.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gov Ishaku Bans Polythene Bags In Taraba / Personally, I Hate Corruption - Buhari / FG Yet To Fix Refineries, 14 Months After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.