Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

INEC Rubbishes Peterside Says That Wike Won Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Rubbishes Peterside Says That Wike Won Election (16104 Views)

One Hundred Days Abroad And Still Posing For Pictures' - Ffk Rubbishes Buhari / Pic Prove That Wike Is A Norseman (cultist) / Governor Almakura's Witnesses Turn Against Him To Testify That Maku Won Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Rubbishes Peterside Says That Wike Won Election by Chiaka(f): 9:26am On Sep 18, 2015
I voted foe Wike in the Elections

1 Like

Re: INEC Rubbishes Peterside Says That Wike Won Election by ExInferis(m): 9:45am On Sep 18, 2015
Truckpusher:
Tonyebarcanista MizMyColi Rozayx5 bomsilaga exxel erunz dunsman
Nigerianvenom Phockphockman, nwadiuko1, ibokUtoroh,
Koded, Ecoterrors, iPrinz20 Aprokoman, OcheJoseph,
Dearpreye, Firefire, Francizy, Temitemi1, Hinwazaka
Ecoterrors, Dumkem21 Biafranqueen, Mogidi, Mizmycoli,
IsraeliAirforce, Candyrain, Ambivert, Rose2014, Provacateur,
Opiaoku, NDPVF, Anonimi, Engineerboat, Talktimi, ahaika23,
coolestrogue APCSucks Emperortj93 DebateNigeria SeverusSnappe demdem and dekdek grin

Alpha dog calling the pack.

jobless fuccktards

1 Like

Re: INEC Rubbishes Peterside Says That Wike Won Election by princesoby(m): 9:54am On Sep 18, 2015
Surely WIKE is the peoples choice, even if elections are held 100 times WIKE will still and continue to win.
Re: INEC Rubbishes Peterside Says That Wike Won Election by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 18, 2015
Truckpusher:

The Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, has formally opened the process of defending the outcome of the contentious governorship election it conducted in Rivers State on April 11, 2015......

http://www.post-nigeria.com/inec-rubbishes-peterside-says-wike-won-rivers-election/

Winke 1 million votes.

Dakuku 100 thousand votes.

Obviiusly incomparable.
Re: INEC Rubbishes Peterside Says That Wike Won Election by ishiamu(m): 10:15am On Sep 18, 2015
Truckpusher:
Tonyebarcanista MizMyColi Rozayx5 bomsilaga exxel erunz dunsman
Nigerianvenom Phockphockman, nwadiuko1, ibokUtoroh,
Koded, Ecoterrors, iPrinz20 Aprokoman, OcheJoseph,
Dearpreye, Firefire, Francizy, Temitemi1, Hinwazaka
Ecoterrors, Dumkem21 Biafranqueen, Mogidi, Mizmycoli,
IsraeliAirforce, Candyrain, Ambivert, Rose2014, Provacateur,
Opiaoku, NDPVF, Anonimi, Engineerboat, Talktimi, ahaika23,
coolestrogue APCSucks Emperortj93 DebateNigeria SeverusSnappe demdem and dekdek grin

Where is my name there? Truckpusher I will shoot you oo sad angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Rubbishes Peterside Says That Wike Won Election by kasay: 10:18am On Sep 18, 2015
The Mad-Cows here in NL are truly naive and delusional in their orientation and mindset. They haven't learn anything from GEJ disgraceful defeat.

Surely, the sham election in Rivers conducted by GEJ's sister(Rivers REC) and the bloodletting perpetrated by Wicked Wike and that lunatic called mama Piss will be nullified by the court soon.

The last thing that will happen will be for the general of common sense revolution to lose Rivers in a properly conducted election.

The APC machinery, combined with the population of Ogoni and the Federal might with Tinubu political bricksmanship as well as Amaechi's doggedness will clearly defeat and exterminate PDP in Rivers. Lets wait and see. I can bet on Rivers re-run that Wike will be roundly defeated.

1 Like

Re: INEC Rubbishes Peterside Says That Wike Won Election by coasta(m): 10:39am On Sep 18, 2015
If u say that Wike did not win the election in Rivers State and that his not the people's choice. I dare u to come to Wimpey junction or Rumuokoro roundabout or any where in ph and shout it, then the people will crown u and Wike will hand over to u. This cheque is open to all who said Wike is not the people's choice, including Dakuku Peterside.
Re: INEC Rubbishes Peterside Says That Wike Won Election by freezy(m): 10:40am On Sep 18, 2015
Bigmillz:
Election was held in Rivers. That day I vote for Wike me and my family and it's was free and fair. We voted and waited. The vote were counted that day. PDP won by large margin. I don't know why APC are so full with greed and lies. I really hate this party they call APC. The presidential election wasn't rigged since they won, but the governorship was since they lost that one.

Pally, are you sure you voted? Because if you did, you'd realize PDP, not APC won both elections in Rivers State.
Re: INEC Rubbishes Peterside Says That Wike Won Election by smartdata(m): 10:58am On Sep 18, 2015

Re: INEC Rubbishes Peterside Says That Wike Won Election by MORNDEW(m): 11:00am On Sep 18, 2015
Flets:
One thing I am certain about is APC's inability to ever get the chance to govern Rivers state.

But another key finding so far is the desperation of Buhari and his APC co-travelers trying to impose their stooge in Rivers state against the will of the people. They went to the extent of manipulating the position of the army during the tribunal.

Pictures and videos of underage voting in Kano, Katsina, Kaduna and Sokoto litter cyberspace ... yet tribunals are silent in this locations and Buhari (mr anti-corruption) cares less about that form of corruption.
I believe you are learned. Why join in beer parlor nonsense? Is it APC that will challenge their own victory in these states u mentioned. One thing is to always use our brain at all times. Not becos some jobless morons decide to be useless online then you join them. Or are u already one of them?

1 Like

Re: INEC Rubbishes Peterside Says That Wike Won Election by ahaika23: 11:01am On Sep 18, 2015
THIS WOULD HAVE BEEN MORE APPROPRIATE

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/inec-formally-opens-defence-at-rivers-tribunal-insists-election-held/220559/

INEC Formally Opens Defence at Rivers Tribunal, Insists Election Held

18 Sep 2015

Font Size: a / A
INEC-LOGO.jpg - INEC-LOGO.jpg

INEC logo

Senator Iroegbu in Abuja

The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has formally opened the process of defending the outcome of the governorship election it conducted in Rivers State on April 11, 2015.

The commission began the defence before the Rivers State Governorship Election Petitions Tribunal sitting in Abuja by producing one of its Electoral Officers, Mr. Ebikoru Tebekaemi, who conducted the election, to testify.

Testifying Thursday, Tebekaemi told the Justice Suleiman Ambrusa-led tribunal that he was the electoral officer that superintended over the governorship poll at Obia Akpor Local Government Area (LGA) in Rivers State.

He claimed that contrary to the evidence of witnesses that were produced by the All Progressives Congress (APC) and its gubernatorial candidate , Dr. Dakuku Peterside, there was no incident of ballot snatching or multiple thump printing of ballot papers at Obia Akpor.

Asked by counsel to the petitioners, Akinolu Olujimi (SAN), if he was aware that there was widespread rigging and hijacking of electoral materials by armed thugs, the witness said he was not aware that such incident occurred.

Tebekaemi insisted that election was duly conducted in 15 out of 17 wards in the local government area.

“My lords, it was only at ward 12 and 13, which is Rumuigbo and Rumokuta that election did not take place,” he said.

Under cross-examination by Olujimi, the witness said he was also not aware that people were seen at a football pitch thumb printing ballot papers in favour of Governor Nyesom Wike of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

The witness further told the tribunal that from his record, a total of 304,745 voters were accredited at the LGA, adding however that only a total number of 40,481 voters were accredited with the Card Reader machines.

When he was asked by counsel to the PDP, Ifedayo Adedipe (SAN), if it was true that lack of electoral materials marred the governorship poll, Tebekaemi said he could only give evidence with regard to Obia Akpor LGA which was under his control.

“But I can confirm that sufficient electoral materials were distributed across Obiakpor and other parts of Rivers State during the governorship election,” the witness added.

Among the exhibits that were tendered before the tribunal by the witness included a copy of the election result sheets from Obiakpor LGA.

Meanwhile, the Justice Ambrosa has adjourned till Friday to enable INEC produce more witnesses.

Recall that the petitioners closed their case on Wednesday after they called a total of 58 witnesses who testified that the election was marred by violence and widespread irregularities.
Re: INEC Rubbishes Peterside Says That Wike Won Election by PhockPhockMan: 11:07am On Sep 18, 2015
azimibraun:
Rivers election will be cancelled. No doubt.

I hope you guys know my statement does not say wike ddnt win or he won?
You'll be dissapointed. Wike won the election free and fair.
APC are on wild goose chase.
Re: INEC Rubbishes Peterside Says That Wike Won Election by atlwireles: 11:30am On Sep 18, 2015
[s]
Yeske2:
The election must be cancelled, how can you explain less than 300k accredited voters to over 1 million handed Wike? If he would win, let it be free and fair.
[/s]

Some of you are too dumb to make comments. Please tell us the total number of accredited votes using the card reader in both the presidential and state govs elections in all 36 states?
Re: INEC Rubbishes Peterside Says That Wike Won Election by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 18, 2015
Flets:
One thing I am certain about is APC's inability to ever get the chance to govern Rivers state.

But another key finding so far is the desperation of Buhari and his APC co-travelers trying to impose their stooge in Rivers state against the will of the people. They went to the extent of manipulating the position of the army during the tribunal.

Pictures and videos of underage voting in Kano, Katsina, Kaduna and Sokoto litter cyberspace ... yet tribunals are silent in this locations and Buhari (mr anti-corruption) cares less about that form of corruption.
You are right bro. But hausa / fulani will always find willing tools in the south. 99% of election petition tribunal in Nigeria today are sitting in southern Nigeria. Hausa / fulani will continue to outsmart the disorganized, and in Buhari's words, the incompetent southern Nigeria.
Re: INEC Rubbishes Peterside Says That Wike Won Election by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 18, 2015
atlwireles:
[s][/s]

Some of you are too dumb to make comments. Please tell us the total number of accredited votes using the card reader in both the presidential and state govs elections in all 36 states?
Kano claimed they accredited more than 1,900,000 people in less than 6 hours! And today there is hardly an election tribunal sitting in kano. Amechi and Peterside are saboteurs. Cheekena
Re: INEC Rubbishes Peterside Says That Wike Won Election by forayfleo(m): 11:36am On Sep 18, 2015
Truckpusher:
The  Independent  National  Electoral  Commission, INEC,  on Thursday  opened its defence of the Rivers  State  Governorship  Election  with  a declaration  that the election  was  held in compliance  with  the  Electoral  Act  and the electoral  guidelines.

INEC  tendered  relevant  documents  and  electoral  materials  to prove the peaceful  and  legal  conduct of  the  election  with  the Commission’s Electoral  Officer of Obio /Akpor, Mr Ebikoro  Tebekaemi testifying  to the  smooth  conduct  of  the  election. Tebekaemi  stated that INEC  used both card readers  and manual  accreditation for the April  11 governorship  election  in Obio /Akpor  Local  Government  Area.

According  to  him,  a total  number  of  304,745 voters were accredited  using both card readers  and manual accreditation.  He said  of the number,  Card readers  accounted for  40,281 voters.

The Obio/Akpor Local Government Area INEC  Electoral  Officer said that the distribution  of  election  materials and  actual  voting  took place  under a peaceful  environment  ensured  by the  Police,  the  Army  and other security  agencies.

He said  that all through  the  election  he did not receive  any reports  of snatching  of election  materials,  clash between  INEC  staff and thugs and the disruption  of  election.

Tebekaemi  denied  the  allegation  by the  Rivers  State  APC  that INEC  officials  colluded  with  the  PDP and security  agents  to engage  in multiple  thumb  printing  and electoral  malpractices.

He added that it was untrue that security agents arrested  a bus conveying  electoral materials  and INEC  staff to an unauthorized  destination, adding that  no such report  was brought  to  his notice.

The INEC  Obio / Akpor Local Government Area Electoral  Officer said that enough  election  materials  were distributed to all the  wards of the LGA on April  11. He further informed the tribunal that  out of the 17 wards in Obio/Akpor Local  Government  Area,  governorship  election  held successfully  in 15 wards. He said  the two  wards where election  did not  hold are: wards 12 and 13. He was led in evidence  by counsel  to  INEC,  Onyechi  Ikpeazu (SAN)  and was cross examined  by counsel  to  Governor  Nyesom Wike,  Emmanuel  Ukala  (SAN ). Under cross  examination  by Chief Akin Olujimi  (SAN),  Tebekaemi  maintained that at no time  did INEC  meet to decide  that only card readers  be used for governorship  election.  He said he was not aware of any press release stopping  manual  accreditation  as it was never communicated to him officially .

INEC  has 6 days to present her case. The matter was adjourned  to Friday  for further defence by the  Electoral  Body.

The Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, has formally opened the process of defending the outcome of the contentious governorship election it conducted in Rivers State on April 11, 2015......

http://www.post-nigeria.com/inec-rubbishes-peterside-says-wike-won-rivers-election/
Re: INEC Rubbishes Peterside Says That Wike Won Election by atlwireles: 11:43am On Sep 18, 2015
jabbok:
Kano claimed they accredited more than 1,900,000 people in less than 6 hours! And today there is hardly an election tribunal sitting in kano. Amechi and Peterside are saboteurs. Cheekena

I can live with whatever Kano and its political leaders say, but the dumbass OP I replied, trying to play smart is what I cannot stand.
Re: INEC Rubbishes Peterside Says That Wike Won Election by MbaEmeritus: 12:25pm On Sep 18, 2015
[s]
GenbIoodykiller:

and you know i won't stop grin

na your papa be that

oops i can feed you and your useless mother sef grin

useless bastard she-male

as far as i breath i won't stop tormenting your misreable she-male life grin
[/s]

I AM HERE cool STOP CURSING PEOPLE MBA. GROW UP!
Re: INEC Rubbishes Peterside Says That Wike Won Election by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 18, 2015
freezy:

Pally, are you sure you voted? Because if you did, you'd realize PDP, not APC won both elections in Rivers State.

my dear what I meant is apc won the presidential election in general. That's according to you people, because to me that Presidential election has some fowl play between Jega and apc cohorts. But PDP won the governorship election in Rivers
Re: INEC Rubbishes Peterside Says That Wike Won Election by bummyla(m): 12:45pm On Sep 18, 2015
Re: INEC Rubbishes Peterside Says That Wike Won Election by abduljabbar4(m): 1:20pm On Sep 18, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:

what of gworo chewing grin
What of cocaine consumption?
Re: INEC Rubbishes Peterside Says That Wike Won Election by NaijirianKing: 2:33pm On Sep 18, 2015
Interesting.

omenka:
Had to open the link to read the full story since it appears the op is too lazy to post details here- was hugely disappointed as to the shoddy nature of the article. In fact, it is more about Peterside's evidence tendered in court than what inec said.

In any case, the decider of who won the election is certainly not inec anymore but the tribunal, and before these sons of anguish start jirating over this, inec staff had testified couple of days back, corroborating the position of the army witnesses and the international observers.

It would take a miracle for Wike to survive this, we all know. Little wonder he kept running all over the country chasing after the CJN in the days leading up to the commencement of the trials.
Re: INEC Rubbishes Peterside Says That Wike Won Election by shidof(m): 3:33pm On Sep 18, 2015
Firefire:
Peterside is a failure, Amaechi is going to jail.

Congrats Wike for your victory as always.
whc victory and where's it?
Re: INEC Rubbishes Peterside Says That Wike Won Election by sonnysee: 4:42pm On Sep 18, 2015
Wike is the governor of Rivers state and will remain same till his second tenure is completed.
Re: INEC Rubbishes Peterside Says That Wike Won Election by Ngedo: 7:21pm On Sep 18, 2015
tongue embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided cry grin
I appreciate the opinion of everybody as regards Rivers State politics but one should note that the blood of the murdered men and women within this electioneering period can turn the fortune of somebody.
--Must you be governor for women to be made widows?
--Must you be gov for children to be orphans?
I assure you people that God has prepared a gov for Rivers people without blood shed
Re: INEC Rubbishes Peterside Says That Wike Won Election by biafranqueen: 8:13pm On Sep 18, 2015
omenka:
Had to open the link to read the full story since it appears the op is too lazy to post details here- was hugely disappointed as to the shoddy nature of the article. In fact, it is more about Peterside's evidence tendered in court than what inec said.

In any case, the decider of who won the election is certainly not inec anymore but the tribunal, and before these sons of anguish start jirating over this, inec staff had testified couple of days back, corroborating the position of the army witnesses and the international observers.

It would take a miracle for Wike to survive this, we all know. Little wonder he kept running all over the country chasing after the CJN in the days leading up to the commencement of the trials.

Keep dreaming
Testifying Thursday, Tebekaemi told the Justice Suleiman Ambrusa-led tribunal that he was the electoral officer that superintended over the governorship poll at Obia Akpor Local Government Area (LGA) in Rivers State.

He claimed that contrary to the evidence of witnesses that were produced by the All Progressives Congress (APC) and its gubernatorial candidate , Dr. Dakuku Peterside, there was no incident of ballot snatching or multiple thump printing of ballot papers at Obia Akpor.

Asked by counsel to the petitioners, Akinolu Olujimi (SAN), if he was aware that there was widespread rigging and hijacking of electoral materials by armed thugs, the witness said he was not aware that such incident occurred.
Re: INEC Rubbishes Peterside Says That Wike Won Election by ogmaskman: 8:36pm On Sep 18, 2015
Truckpusher:

Na God go help u. Kpas we nor know wetin card reader be Naim dey rubbish DAP. OP you go push truck tey. Mumu.
Re: INEC Rubbishes Peterside Says That Wike Won Election by Truckpusher(m): 8:37pm On Sep 18, 2015
ogmaskman:

Na God go help u. Kpas we nor know wetin card reader be Naim dey rubbish DAP. OP you go push truck tey. Mumu.
By the time I would resort to pushing trucks ,your entire household would have been long gone and dead from hunger. grin

1 Like

Re: INEC Rubbishes Peterside Says That Wike Won Election by ogmaskman: 12:37am On Sep 19, 2015
Truckpusher:
By the time I would resort to pushing trucks ,your entire household would have been long gone and dead from hunger. grin

You go push truck till your frustration cure. Nor be only "resort to pushing truck" you go see result when all your leg done swell. Akpa!
Re: INEC Rubbishes Peterside Says That Wike Won Election by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 21, 2015
freezy:

Yes PDP won and am happy about that

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obaseki Holds Thanksgiving In Church For His Electoral Victory (Photos) / The Deplorable State Of Udung Uko LGA Legislative Chamber In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / How To Vote According To INEC (Video Inclusive)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.