Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

Beauty Of KNUST, Kumasi - Ghana (Pictures) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Beauty Of KNUST, Kumasi - Ghana (Pictures) (9372 Views)

The Beauty Of The Ikeja Bus Terminal At Night (Photos) / Relocating To Ghana: Kumasi Or Accra Please Advice / The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beauty Of KNUST, Kumasi - Ghana (Pictures) by achimotan(m): 5:37pm On Sep 24, 2015
Nice pictures. Waiting for updates please. BTW knust can't match UG legon

1 Like

Re: Beauty Of KNUST, Kumasi - Ghana (Pictures) by icon8: 9:48am On Oct 07, 2015
achimotan:
I agree with you! Would be in Legon next week. I'll also take some pix for upload on Nairaland.
Re: Beauty Of KNUST, Kumasi - Ghana (Pictures) by icon8: 6:05pm On Mar 28, 2017
icon8:

I agree with you! Would be in Legon next week. I'll also take some pix for upload on Nairaland.

UG Legon pictures loading...
Re: Beauty Of KNUST, Kumasi - Ghana (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 28, 2017
What is beautiful about those pictures?

Is this the best Ghana can offer, Canopies? Chai, I can't believe this sad
Re: Beauty Of KNUST, Kumasi - Ghana (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:01am On Mar 29, 2017
Pidgin2:
What I'd beautiful about those pictures?

Is this the best Ghana can offer, Canopies? Chai, I can't believe this sad
And Nigerians populate there.
Re: Beauty Of KNUST, Kumasi - Ghana (Pictures) by Just30: 12:11am On Mar 29, 2017
icon8:
Is PetroDolla3 same as SambisaaForest?
grin cheesy I have no idea
Re: Beauty Of KNUST, Kumasi - Ghana (Pictures) by Just30: 12:13am On Mar 29, 2017
Keneking:
These are beautiful structures grin
I hope that the knowledge is great as well grin
yes it is. Awesome engineering courses
Re: Beauty Of KNUST, Kumasi - Ghana (Pictures) by Just30: 12:14am On Mar 29, 2017
icon8:

Lol, you're very correct! The facilities are commendable. Little wonder Nigerian students flock the school, heard they're almost half the student population, and this is a public school, not even privately-owned.
not really
Nigerians are less than 3000
Re: Beauty Of KNUST, Kumasi - Ghana (Pictures) by Just30: 12:16am On Mar 29, 2017

I was visiting there when Chelsea won d champions league...see common room. u can miss ur way in d hall...see toilet. they do well...some will be carried away with those facilities...Nigerian students populate there and u will b hearing...hear u confirmed flight?
Nigerians make up less than 5% of the population

1 Like

Re: Beauty Of KNUST, Kumasi - Ghana (Pictures) by Just30: 12:18am On Mar 29, 2017

public schools have more reputation than private ones. It is the opposite in Nigeria.
it's a deliberate action to make public schools less attractive in Nigeria
Re: Beauty Of KNUST, Kumasi - Ghana (Pictures) by Just30: 12:19am On Mar 29, 2017
achimotan:
there are more relevant course options at KNUST than Legon
Re: Beauty Of KNUST, Kumasi - Ghana (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:07am On Mar 29, 2017
elfmann:

And Nigerians populate there.

I wonder what they are doing there if it's true. The place looks very plain. Some Nigerians are certainly unintelligent, I'm suspecting those are the ones there (no offense please)
Re: Beauty Of KNUST, Kumasi - Ghana (Pictures) by icon8: 7:03am On Mar 29, 2017
Just30:
grin cheesy I have no idea

Lol...are you Ghanaian, based in Ghana, or both?
Re: Beauty Of KNUST, Kumasi - Ghana (Pictures) by Just30: 11:56am On Mar 29, 2017
icon8:

Lol...are you Ghanaian, based in Ghana, or both?
yes both
Re: Beauty Of KNUST, Kumasi - Ghana (Pictures) by darfay: 3:29pm On Mar 29, 2017
The university of Lagos is by far better than this trash I am seeing

I rep unilag
#akokite

1 Like

Re: Beauty Of KNUST, Kumasi - Ghana (Pictures) by Ugosample(m): 11:25am On Mar 30, 2017
Legon is still finer that KNUST imo tho...

But the pics are nice

And for the others taljubf rubbish to there, this is not a competition, just appreciate the school and move on
You don't have to start comparison again....

When will Africans learn undecided
Re: Beauty Of KNUST, Kumasi - Ghana (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 01, 2017
Pidgin2:

I wonder what they are doing there if it's true. The place looks very plain. Some Nigerians are certainly unintelligent, I'm suspecting those are the ones there (no offense please)
It's ur almighty system that can't keep them. They are intelligent enough to move to get their wishes. Choice majors!
Re: Beauty Of KNUST, Kumasi - Ghana (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 01, 2017
elfmann:

It's ur almighty system that can't keep them. They are intelligent enough to move to get their wishes. Choice majors!

I don't think you have been to unilag before or even other federal universities not to talk of the private ones with modern facilities. This school I'm seeing is not up to their standard. I insist the ones that are there had problems making jamb or WAEC
Re: Beauty Of KNUST, Kumasi - Ghana (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 01, 2017
Pidgin2:

I don't think you have been to unilag before or even other federal universities not to talk of the private ones with modern facilities. This school I'm seeing is not up to their standard. I insist the ones that are there had problems making jamb or WAEC
Hahahaha...are you this petty?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians In Iran / Estonia, The Hidden Gem Of Europe / Nigerians! How Far Will We Go! Man Marries Daughter So She Can Get A Visa!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.