Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,374 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Eedris Abdukareem or Ruggedman: Who Would You Prefer? - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Eedris Abdukareem or Ruggedman: Who Would You Prefer? (10323 Views)

Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? / 50 Cent Vs Eedris Abdulkareem,whom Do U Support? / What is Happening to Eedris Abdukarim? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eedris Abdukareem or Ruggedman: Who Would You Prefer? by Scorpio(f): 8:50pm On Oct 29, 2005
Dat's word o, concerning the Olympic thingy, but i still like ruggedman. big up's to 9ja cheesy
Re: Eedris Abdukareem or Ruggedman: Who Would You Prefer? by casper(m): 6:26am On Oct 30, 2005
they gave him the torch because of KENNIS MUSIC influence on the music industry in NIGERIA ,and as at that time he was their best, in other words if TUFACE  was on kennis as at that time, he would have being given.. and that is the fact smiley
Re: Eedris Abdukareem or Ruggedman: Who Would You Prefer? by theORAKU(m): 11:28am On Oct 30, 2005
It's a very BIG mistake comparing Eedris with Ruggedman because they dont belong to the same class.

Eedris sings Fuji while Ruggedman RAPS! so why do u compare them.
Both of them are good at what they do, but belief me, If Eedris wasnt with the winning team of KEnnis MUSIC, he will be no where.
His success was much more of commercial promos supported by aggressive radio and tv airplay.

Real Naija music fans know that rugged man came frm the scratch, moulded himslf wthout the attention eedris got.
So IMAGINE where Rugged will be if he got same attention Eedris got

Rugged man as far as am concerned is the one of the TOP10 rappers in NAija with likes of mode9.

Please Lets make this The FINAL word on this topic.

Find attached picture(RUGGEDMAN with RAEKWON(of WU TAN clan)

Kind Regards.

Re: Eedris Abdukareem or Ruggedman: Who Would You Prefer? by Manta(m): 12:03pm On Oct 30, 2005
OK check this out-

"You and your boys say I no go grow,
look in my eyes and tell me I no blow...."

definately, this Ruggedman has grown and well blown.
He is good..................
Re: Eedris Abdukareem or Ruggedman: Who Would You Prefer? by mingiix: 12:38pm On Oct 30, 2005
Una don come again.Who is ruggedman?He is unknown in the UK ooooo. Eedris is very popular. Listen to JAGA JAGA on my web site  radio station and tell me that the guy is not "baddddddd"
Re: Eedris Abdukareem or Ruggedman: Who Would You Prefer? by casper(m): 4:02pm On Oct 30, 2005
the oraku

GBAAAAAAAA!!!! great minds think alike grin grin
Re: Eedris Abdukareem or Ruggedman: Who Would You Prefer? by elcij(m): 8:14pm On Oct 30, 2005
Eedris is not a rapper. He is in the same class as Lil Jon, Ying Yang Twins, Chingy.
He is an illiterate, barely coherent, overated and annoying character. The most irritating thing about him
is his need to try and be american, dropping slangs he doesnt understand, attempting and failing woefuly to
imitate the american ghetto ebonics. Like damn why drop pigin to speak ebonics?
That said I still like his music but please please please do not confuse an entertainer with a rapper.

[img]http://www.auburn.edu/~ajayiot/elcij/img/elcij_embracedeath2.jpg[/img]
Re: Eedris Abdukareem or Ruggedman: Who Would You Prefer? by shockreaction(m): 8:31pm On Oct 30, 2005
I never really got the whole idea about Eedris' towel... Y'know, that towel that he likes to tie round his head.
Re: Eedris Abdukareem or Ruggedman: Who Would You Prefer? by hotangel2(f): 10:45pm On Oct 30, 2005
That towel!!! Yes yes yes... WHat is that towel about>
Re: Eedris Abdukareem or Ruggedman: Who Would You Prefer? by theORAKU(m): 10:44am On Oct 31, 2005
the towel thing!? 
i really dont knw but i think he was just trying to form a logo by which he will be rcognised by,
Like rappers wearing bling blings

the towel is his own blingy.

wat a bling? grin
Re: Eedris Abdukareem or Ruggedman: Who Would You Prefer? by casper(m): 2:21pm On Oct 31, 2005
the towel was his inheritance from his grand father and he loves it soo soo much grin cheesy!!! make una no vex abeg that is the only property he can say is his own,the rest are for KENNIS music...again, make una no vex abeg grin grin and i feel bad for him cry undecided

do you guys remember when fifty came to Nigeria, eedris challenged him on the plane and eedris bodygaurd was beaten and injured while fifty left that same night , fifty came on AIR {power 106 fm} in NEW YORK and F***ing abused eedris i was flagabasted i was ashamed, for like a week i coulkdnt say i was a NIgerian i was ashamed of my country. fifty was like eedris said [with african accent] "when wyclef come we sit together, no first class, now you first class, he no good......"  cry cry cry he almost got stabbed by young buck {a tout like him}wink
Re: Eedris Abdukareem or Ruggedman: Who Would You Prefer? by Scorpio(f): 3:18pm On Oct 31, 2005
wo0t!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy that fiddy thingy with eedris was one of the craziest things ever cheesy cheesy
Re: Eedris Abdukareem or Ruggedman: Who Would You Prefer? by 2nde(m): 6:00am On Nov 01, 2005
oh oh oh, whosoever says that Eedris is better that Ruggedman is because he/she hasnt listening to full album of Ruggedman. I don't think Eedris ever make 17 tracks in all his records and combine all his album together, he doesnt reach the Single album of RuggedMan. Rugged man and Mode9 is the kind of rapper Nig needs because they sing on a standard basis not restricted to all those Jargon Eedris dey sing. Is it not the Nig problem some people have been singing before Eedris was born and did it solve anything since then, i beg, leave Nig issue and lets face the fact of life and what you have to offer.
Eedris himself knows that RuggedMan is better than him in an 100% perspective.
Get RuggedMan CD and listen to every down thing
Re: Eedris Abdukareem or Ruggedman: Who Would You Prefer? by 2nde(m): 6:11am On Nov 01, 2005
Imagine that disgursting Eedris disgracing Nigeria in his video that he saw P.Diddy when he came to the US, that he gave him money to paint town red, if the US citizens understand what he said, they will think we are so poor in Nig. He supposed to be sued for the Ajegunle boy he used to represent P.Diddy in the video(impersonation in law). Eedris, Kennis and the rest of the crew needs to change thier style from all those old ideas in thier brain "Your Navigator dont mean say you real in the game"-Rugged man.
Re: Eedris Abdukareem or Ruggedman: Who Would You Prefer? by kenflavor(m): 10:43am On Nov 01, 2005
grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue

@2nde
na wa ooooooo. U dey beef this guy gannnnnnn
you are very right because abinibi yato si ability
Re: Eedris Abdukareem or Ruggedman: Who Would You Prefer? by Scorpio(f): 2:51pm On Nov 01, 2005
cheesy cheesy
Re: Eedris Abdukareem or Ruggedman: Who Would You Prefer? by casper(m): 2:57pm On Nov 01, 2005
2nde i don't like this kind of  impression your are giving!! you sef should be sued to court because na who tell you say them give that tout visa ? eeehnn answer me

he has never being to the usa. the viideo was shot in the united arab emirates {dubai} not usa ooo.

so i sue you to court for wrong information and boosting of a tout's reputation grin grin grin. your date is 10/23/2008.  grin grin

wait i changed my mind i give you a jugdement now GUILTY OR NOT GUILTY!!
Re: Eedris Abdukareem or Ruggedman: Who Would You Prefer? by sj(f): 8:49pm On Nov 01, 2005
rugged eedris

handsome **** **

RAP **** *

lyrics ***** *

chorus **** ***

english ***** *

college ***** *

tout-ology * *****

money ** ***

investments ** ***

levels **** **

international stands *** **

awards **** *

collabos **** *

delivery **** *

[these statistics are over 5]

dude dat is so true
Re: Eedris Abdukareem or Ruggedman: Who Would You Prefer? by ologbodudu(m): 4:11am On Nov 02, 2005
Aand the winner is: rugged man, then followed by rugged man and then rugged man and his whole crew.
the guy is really cool. you can't beat that and his lyrics are tight.

You just got to give it up to the brother, he's first successful nigerian rapper with international appeal according to me.
idris isn't a rapper, after the diss by rugged, he quit his "rapping" immediately and started singing which i think is better for him.
leave rap to the cool guys, there's always akpala and fuji for idris and the other untush guys in the music industry

I think only his friends and kennis' sycophants that like Eedris.
Re: Eedris Abdukareem or Ruggedman: Who Would You Prefer? by IAH(f): 11:07am On Nov 02, 2005
@Ologbodudu(Black cat cheesy) Why don't you use small fonts? We can read it small, ok?

And what Olympics torch did Eedris carry? Was there ever an Olympics games competition in Nigeria
Re: Eedris Abdukareem or Ruggedman: Who Would You Prefer? by elphem(m): 11:07am On Nov 02, 2005
Why is it that all you guys keep on stroking Eedris, abeg who dey say is better. Well me i just gbadun Eedris since there are many people who like Tuface for who he is.~?-,.
Re: Eedris Abdukareem or Ruggedman: Who Would You Prefer? by Seun(m): 11:46am On Nov 02, 2005
SInce the day he disgraced Nigeria by provoking 50 cent and his bodyguards to a violent brawl in an airplane, I have seen this Eedris fellow as an unserious person. A rascal angry.
Re: Eedris Abdukareem or Ruggedman: Who Would You Prefer? by casper(m): 3:00pm On Nov 02, 2005
seun i don't like the words you are using for him,what do you mean a rascal?

rascal is used by RICH men to describe their children that are naughty!!1 grin

you should calll him a TOUT PERIOD!!!!!!!
Re: Eedris Abdukareem or Ruggedman: Who Would You Prefer? by wizzie: 5:14pm On Nov 02, 2005
No! When we talk of atitude and the style of rap I think Eedris has got all that. He is the king here in Nigeria and Africa. Eedris is the man!
Re: Eedris Abdukareem or Ruggedman: Who Would You Prefer? by sj(f): 5:52pm On Nov 02, 2005
eedris is so not d man.he says rubbish
Re: Eedris Abdukareem or Ruggedman: Who Would You Prefer? by sexyb219: 1:30am On Nov 03, 2005
I prefer Ruggedman cause he is cute. I understand the fact that they are both talented.
Re: Eedris Abdukareem or Ruggedman: Who Would You Prefer? by jeje(f): 12:06pm On Nov 03, 2005
Eedris Abdukareem is just a pathetic wanna be, looser as for Ruggedman, he's cool but needs to hone his skills
Re: Eedris Abdukareem or Ruggedman: Who Would You Prefer? by jeje(f): 12:13pm On Nov 03, 2005
Eedris Abdukareem is so stuck up and living in a make believe world, that's why he can't tell the difference between a rap and a show off.
Re: Eedris Abdukareem or Ruggedman: Who Would You Prefer? by ace2ice(f): 3:17pm On Nov 03, 2005
i do no like either of them but if i had to choose, then it'd b ruggedman
Re: Eedris Abdukareem or Ruggedman: Who Would You Prefer? by romeo(m): 12:16pm On Nov 05, 2005
who are these people?? they are rappers? i don't know a thing about them...maybe they are both good and that's why u are all talking about them grin
Re: Eedris Abdukareem or Ruggedman: Who Would You Prefer? by mikebuddy(m): 2:53pm On Nov 05, 2005
well i prefer ruggeged man when it comes to photos but when it comes singing i think eadris is better o.but d best always 2face

Re: Eedris Abdukareem or Ruggedman: Who Would You Prefer? by theORAKU(m): 10:31am On Nov 06, 2005
Boy!! I thought this topic was closed a long tyme ago.
Afterall i told you guys it aint what we shud be discussing this long, anyway i willl just make some corrections.

@mikebuddy :well i prefer ruggeged man when it comes to photos but when it comes singing i think eadris is better o.but d best always 2face
correction: "well i prefer ruggeged man when it comes to photos but when it comes singing FUJI or APALA i think eadris is better o.....but d best IS NOT 2face THOUGH HE IS OK, THANKS TO KENNIS MUSIC, when it comes to singing"

@wizzie: No!  When we talk of atitude and the style of rap I think Eedris has got all that.  He is the king here in Nigeria and Africa.  Eedris is  the man!
correction: No!  When we talk of atitude and the style of rap I think Eedris has got NOTHING.  He is the king OF TOUTS & RAZZOS  here in Nigeria and Africa.  Eedris is  A TOUT!

Please, Lets discuss something else.

Kind Regards.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Download Music: Offset - Clout (ft. Cardi B) Lyrics Full Song / DOWNLOAD Album: Mr Eazi – Life Is Eazi Vol. 2 (lagos To London) Zip, Mp3, Itunes / Pictures From Music Meets Runway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.