Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,728 members, 7,837,649 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Question For The Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question For The Ladies (603 Views)

For The Ladies – Is He A Master At 0ral? 4 Signs He Has A Small pen!s / Sexy Beard Styles That Might Turn The Ladies Onn / Question For The Ladies... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question For The Ladies by joshuamoses101(m): 12:32pm On Sep 18, 2015
#beenthere......when u were told or you heard on long run that a certain person is cruching on you,(being someone you see frequently) yet that certain person hasnt talked to you b4 even though u catch him staring@you most of the time......what would your reaction(mood) to that certain person be?
Re: Question For The Ladies by chocolateme(f): 12:34pm On Sep 18, 2015
No one is CRUNCHING on me right now.
Re: Question For The Ladies by afolwalex20(m): 12:35pm On Sep 18, 2015
chocolateme:
undecided
Re: Question For The Ladies by IVORY2009(m): 12:43pm On Sep 18, 2015
chocolateme:

I'm...grin

1 Like

Re: Question For The Ladies by myqel(m): 12:45pm On Sep 18, 2015
I want to CRUSH you grin
chocolateme:

1 Like

Re: Question For The Ladies by Hazardd(m): 12:55pm On Sep 18, 2015
chocolateme:
must you tell us!undecided

or did he dump you?tongue
Re: Question For The Ladies by chocolateme(f): 1:14pm On Sep 18, 2015
Hazardd:

must you tell us!undecided

or did he dump you?tongue
are you only seeing and taking the things of life literally ONLY. Seeing that BOLDED and cross referencing it with Op's thread should have given you the message and you are here talking about reality.
Re: Question For The Ladies by naijaboiy: 1:21pm On Sep 18, 2015
If I like her then I make a move. The fact that she's crushing will even make things easier cheesy
Re: Question For The Ladies by charijee(f): 2:26pm On Sep 18, 2015
Let him keep crushing.....it isn't a must to crush back cool

(1) (Reply)

5 Questions You NEED To Ask Before Staying “friends” With Your Ex – Must Read / Five Distinct Kiss That Send Five Distinct Messages / Emir Sanusi’s Daughter Is Getting Married! Check Out Her Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.