Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,774 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Giving Birth In Brazil - Travel (171) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Giving Birth In Brazil (358105 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) ... (181) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by walex222: 12:49am On Dec 22, 2023
Hello guys! Been a while… complement of the season. One love ❤️

4 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Anniebam: 5:55pm On Dec 29, 2023
For those who submitted their application Nov/dec, have you been able to submit your docs through courier?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Jax11: 9:35am On Dec 30, 2023
No I have not been able
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Addme: 4:56am On Jan 01
Tope2580:

Separately, but you can post the all the applications together via DHL
Happy new year to you bro.

More successful years ahead.
A o kore oko dele lagbara olorun

3 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by KaylaO: 3:17pm On Jan 03
Hello everyone and happy new year. Please has anyone recently received feedback from the Brazil consulate on document submission? I just applied about 2 weeks ago and need to know how it works.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by KaylaO: 3:18pm On Jan 03
Anniebam:
For those who submitted their application Nov/dec, have you been able to submit your docs through courier?

Please have you been asked for your hard docs?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Jax11: 10:19am On Jan 04
I have not yet been ask to submit my documents
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by KaylaO: 11:17am On Jan 04
Jax11:
I have not yet been ask to submit my documents

Have you checked your inbox and spam to make sure there’s nothing they’re asking you to update? I submitted on the 15th of December and was asked like 3 times to update the visa fee and some other things, which I did and they emailed me yesterday to submit my documents.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Jax11: 2:31pm On Jan 04
I was asked to update which I did so am still expecting to hearing from them
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by sunneroman: 6:14am On Jan 05
Hi everyone I submitted through carrier on the 7th of December and didn't receive any mail from the embassy .I hope there's no issues.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Anniebam: 9:33am On Jan 05
Jax11:
I was asked to update which I did so am still expecting to hearing from them

Please when did you apply initially?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by icu4: 9:52am On Jan 05
Recent update from the consulate

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by KaylaO: 10:19am On Jan 05
icu4:
Recent update from the consulate

I received this email too. Hopefully they start processing applications faster now, as it seems like things have picked up with the consulate.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Jax11: 12:29pm On Jan 05
Anniebam:

Please when did you apply initially?

I applied on the 29th of November
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Anniebam: 1:17pm On Jan 05
Jax11:

I applied on the 29th of November
We applied around thesame time and I got an email since last year to courier the documents but because of holiday, I just sent it yesterday.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by untamedd(f): 2:36pm On Jan 05
Someone here reached out to me asking questions which I did my best to answer even she was being inconvenient. At some point she started sounding entitled then I decided to reduce the rate which I respond to her. Two days ago, I suddenly got a message from her asking if she could use my phone number while filling her form (just one of her ridiculous requests).I'm in Brazil with a Brazilian phone number. I replied her asking her not to use my number and her response was she has already used it since i didn't answer her on time. I told her to remove the number, she said "Is done, no big deal".

I don't know this woman from anywhere and her entitlement is sickening. I have already blocked her and decided to call her out here. I don't know the nature of her application and the type of documents she used to submit, whether genuine or not so I'm considering changing my number.
If I don't, God help her that the embassy reaches out to me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by koolsammie(m): 3:12pm On Jan 05
untamedd:
Someone here reached out to me asking questions which I did my best to answer even she was being inconvenient. At some point she started sounding entitled then I decided to reduce the rate which I respond to her. Two days ago, I suddenly got a message from her asking if she could use my phone number while filling her form (just one of her ridiculous requests).I'm in Brazil with a Brazilian phone number. I replied her asking her not to use my number and her response was she has already used it since i didn't answer her on time. I told her to remove the number, she said "Is done, no big deal".

I don't know this woman from anywhere and her entitlement is sickening. I have already blocked her and decided to call her out here. I don't know the nature of her application and the type of documents she used to submit, whether genuine or not so I'm considering changing my number.

Yet you responded within four minutes. This is witchcraft oshocked
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Anniebam: 4:13pm On Jan 05
koolsammie:

What sort of silly entitlement is this? Even if he responded with 2seconds, does that justify this silly act? How do you even use a person’s contact on a visa application without express consent and discussion🌝 rough play
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Anniebam: 4:14pm On Jan 05
untamedd:

Yes, they confirm, it's advisable to keep the money there till about a week after submission.

By submission, do you mean online or courier submission, for online, I submitted since November while the courier was submitted yesterday and the statement of account reflected until yesterday that’s why I’m thinking of returning the money.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Taal17: 4:17pm On Jan 05
untamedd:

Kindly keep you communication with unknown people you meet online as simple as possible.

No personal identifiers
Keep info shared strictly on this forum

All these talk via DM or can I contact you privately is risky cos your personal identifiers stand the risk of being used by other agents

4 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by untamedd(f): 4:54pm On Jan 05
koolsammie:

Seriously
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by untamedd(f): 4:55pm On Jan 05
Taal17:

Kindly keep you communication with unknown people you meet online as simple as possible.

No personal identifiers

All these talk via DM or can I contact you privately is risky cos your personal identifiers stand the risk of being used by other agents

You're absolutely correct. Thank you.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by untamedd(f): 5:01pm On Jan 05
Anniebam:

By submission, do you mean online or courier submission, for online, I submitted since November while the courier was submitted yesterday and the statement of account reflected until yesterday that’s why I’m thinking of returning the money.

Physical submission. They are going to call your bank to confirm if the amount is there as at the date you printed for physical but to be safe just leave the money there till like a week after
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Anniebam: 3:31pm On Jan 07
Taal17:

No personal identifiers

I understand your concerns but please some of us are sensible and will never do this. I have met amazing people on this platform who have been of great help in one way or the other. God bless everyone who has been helping on this platform selflessly and for those who reach out to people privately, please it is in your best interest or for others not to abuse the opportunity given to you.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by walex222: 7:01pm On Jan 07
Happy new year guys!!! One ❤️
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by walex222: 7:34pm On Jan 07
untamedd:

We all need to be careful with some people on this platform. Last year, I accommodated a pregnant woman I met here. I provided her a room in my apartment at a lower cost compared to what her agent charged. Her agent wanted to place her with another pregnant woman for a higher fee.

I saw her like a prayer warrior, despite her disturbing the apartment with her prayers. I assured her I'd help with her documentation and transportation, which I charged her for together. She ate my food, Wi-Fi, and I even got her a SIM card, pizza, ice cream, and more. All for free. I stayed with her at the hospital for three sleepless nights and changed her baby's diapers as she was operated. I spent my own money from the day she arrived in Brazil.

After she gave birth, her husband called to argue about our initial agreement. I directed him to his wife, as she knew the details. Despite doing numerous things for her for free, when I discussed the husband's inquiry with her, she blamed his stinginess as an Igbo man and assured me of her family's wealth, promising to pay.

To shorten the story, they tried to deceive me and nearly escaped with my money. I managed to retrieve 80% of it before she fled, leaving her baby’s ETA with me because she couldn't pay. She was wicked, disrespectful, and proud. It was painful, especially because she's from my state. There's a saying: 'What goes around comes around.' So, be cautious when helping people on this platform. God bless you all."

4 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by KaylaO: 6:58am On Jan 09
walex222:

We all need to be careful with some people on this platform. Last year, I accommodated a pregnant woman I met here. I provided her a room in my apartment at a lower cost compared to what her agent charged. Her agent wanted to place her with another pregnant woman for a higher fee.

I saw her like a prayer warrior, despite her disturbing the apartment with her prayers. I assured her I'd help with her documentation and transportation, which I charged her for together. She ate my food, Wi-Fi, and I even got her a SIM card, pizza, ice cream, and more. All for free. I stayed with her at the hospital for three sleepless nights and changed her baby's diapers as she was operated. I spent my own money from the day she arrived in Brazil.

After she gave birth, her husband called to argue about our initial agreement. I directed him to his wife, as she knew the details. Despite doing numerous things for her for free, when I discussed the husband's inquiry with her, she blamed his stinginess as an Igbo man and assured me of her family's wealth, promising to pay.

To shorten the story, they tried to deceive me and nearly escaped with my money. I managed to retrieve 80% of it before she fled, leaving her baby’s ETA with me because she couldn't pay. She was wicked, disrespectful, and proud. It was painful, especially because she's from my state. There's a saying: 'What goes around comes around.' So, be cautious when helping people on this platform. God bless you all."

It’s really sad how people make those helping feel like they shouldn’t have bothered helping in the first place.
Based on this experience, are you still assisting people coming to give birth or has this lady spoilt things for the rest of us? Is it possible for me to reach you, please?

3 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Surepointman: 3:29pm On Jan 09
Good day everyone, I received a mail from the consular to submit some documents and then after I did the upload, I got another mail to submit my documents and I did that on 4th January 2024. My worries now is that the visa status is still showing SIT and this calls for concern as the purpose of my travel will soon start in few days. I am thinking of visiting the consular office in person to plead with them to speed up or possibly grant me the visa. Please for those that have applied for business visa, how long did it take for the visa to be approved from the date of document submission. Thanks for all you guys are doing here.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Anniebam: 10:17am On Jan 10
Surepointman:
Good day everyone, I received a mail from the consular to submit some documents and then after I did the upload, I got another mail to submit my documents and I did that on 4th January 2024. My worries now is that the visa status is still showing SIT and this calls for concern as the purpose of my travel will soon start in few days. I am thinking of visiting the consular office in person to plead with them to speed up or possibly grant me the visa. Please for those that have applied for business visa, how long did it take for the visa to be approved from the date of document submission. Thanks for all you guys are doing here.

Please when did the e consular site change to “sit” after submission. I submitted via courier same day and it’s still showing “user input needed”.
This Brazil visa process is just unnecessarily complicated.
With regards to your question, send an email with your details, protocol number and attach the letter showing what you are going for.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by KaylaO: 3:01pm On Jan 10
Anniebam:

Please when did the e consular site change to “sit” after submission. I submitted via courier same day and it’s still showing “user input needed”.
This Brazil visa process is just unnecessarily complicated.
With regards to your question, send an email with your details, protocol number and attach the letter showing what you are going for.

I think you’re supposed to actually click on “submit by mail” and then print out the docs they show you (your receipt, form and all the information you sent to them online). You’re supposed to also add them to your hard docs. Well that’s what I did after I read the instructions. I printed and added to my hard docs.

(1) (2) (3) ... (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) ... (181) (Reply)

Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! / At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. / Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.