Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Giving Birth In Brazil - Travel (173) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Giving Birth In Brazil (358151 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) ... (181) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by walex222: 4:54pm On Jan 24
evanstical:
Pleasé l really need answers on that, Anyone please ?
Send them mail to remind.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by zrocky: 6:49pm On Jan 24
Tope2580:

Visa fee is 48,050
Flight is around 950k( return ticket)
Airbnb: budget like 170k monthly
Feeding: 10k daily
Hospital: FREE ( public though)
Miscellaneous expenses: 50k (monthly)

Kindly be informed that above estimate is for one person.

When you're coming, abeg buy origin plastic for me biko.
Thank you for this information. how about proof of funds how much must be showed for for visit visa or giving birth for someone coming from Nigeria. My wife is brazilian so i don't need a visa to go in and we both base abroad just asking because i'll like to bring some family members over on holiday

2 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by wavz: 10:16am On Jan 25
GCUB scholarships is gone till next year 2025?

What other ways can we go study?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by wavz: 11:41am On Jan 25
Tope2580:

Job is not easy to get in Brazil because of the language barrier and even the available jobs, their salary is poor. Brazil is not a place where you can hustle for money oo only if you want to be involved in illegal businesses.

Factory jobs are available though if you can do it. Salary is 1600 but you might be asked to go to interior. I get people who dey do those kind jobs.

other jobs dey wey you go dey get daily money for survival.

Teaching jobs dey too, but salary nah problem

But if you're in TECH as advised by the person above me, you go get job with good payment.

Most people that are I know including myself are here purposely cos of the passport.

If we are able to be get it, omooooo nah movement oo.

Is there a big interest to learn English by Brazilians?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Obinnau(m): 5:35pm On Jan 25
Obinnau:
Please what does this mean?

All foreign documents that support the visa application must be apostilled in the country of issue of the document.

Someone please explain
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by fud123: 7:43pm On Jan 25
Where did he go? walkbrazil4k stopped posting.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by peppo4live: 7:45pm On Jan 25
Obinnau:

Someone please explain

Just make sure you legalize some of the document... Like Police Clearance Birth and Marriage certificate

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by evanstical: 4:29am On Jan 28
I have done that and no reply yet,shouldn't the status be on review
instead os showing SIT, is it normal?
walex222:

Send them mail to remind.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by walex222: 10:08pm On Jan 28
evanstical:
I have done that and no reply yet,shouldn't the status be on review
instead os showing SIT, is it normal?

No, it should be on review.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by ScalesDemy: 12:38pm On Jan 29
fud123:
Where did he go? walkbrazil4k stopped posting.
He deactivated his profile.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by untamedd(f): 11:03am On Jan 31
wavz:
GCUB scholarships is gone till next year 2025?

What other ways can we go study?

Application for 2025 intakes will be done this year, keep a watch on their website.

Yes, a lot of Brazilians want to learn English.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by KaylaO: 10:36am On Feb 01
Good morning everyone. Please has anyone tried to log into the formulario page to check the status of their application since yesterday? I’ve been trying to log in but it keeps showing me “request not found”. Is anyone else experiencing this, please?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by sunneroman: 5:15pm On Feb 01
Can you help me with the website name pls so I can check I have applied since early December and didn't get any mail from the embassy.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by evanstical: 1:29pm On Feb 04
Ok thanks,but what can be the problem? Emails and calls are not being replied .Any one been in this situation should give me a head way.
walex222:

No, it should be on review.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Bammybestowed: 9:03am On Feb 05
evanstical:
Ok thanks,but what can be the problem? Emails and calls are not being replied .Any one been in this situation should give me a head way.

I genuinely don’t think anyone can give you a heads way because this their system of doing things seems to be a new one. I don’t think it has ever been this bad. Applied since November, couriered documents since January yet no feedback nor reply from them!!!
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by sunneroman: 7:51pm On Feb 05
This guys da use us catch cruise no be small.....no mail no any update from their website.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by KaylaO: 9:46am On Feb 07
sunneroman:
Can you help me with the website name pls so I can check I have applied since early December and didn't get any mail from the embassy.

https://formulario-mre.serpro.gov.br/sci/pages/web/ui/#/consultar-situacao
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Nitabb: 10:11am On Feb 07
Hello. Please can I use opay for statement of account?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by evanstical: 11:44am On Feb 07
Thanks for the feedback, please is your application
status showing" SiT " .That’s the area l am confused with, l want to know if the application is in order or there was a mistake.
Bammybestowed:

I genuinely don’t think anyone can give you a heads way because this their system of doing things seems to be a new one. I don’t think it has ever been this bad. Applied since November, couriered documents since January yet no feedback nor reply from them!!!
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by sunneroman: 3:32pm On Feb 07
@kaylao it's saying request not found when I tried to search after putting in my information....are you experiencing the same problem?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by KaylaO: 7:52pm On Feb 07
sunneroman:
@kaylao it's saying request not found when I tried to search after putting in my information....are you experiencing the same problem?

Try this and select “check visa status”

https://formulario-mre.serpro.gov.br/sci/pages/web/ui/#/servicos-estrangeiros
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Nitabb: 9:47pm On Feb 07
KaylaO:

Try this and select “check visa status”

https://formulario-mre.serpro.gov.br/sci/pages/web/ui/#/servicos-estrangeiros
pls can I use opay for bank statement?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by KaylaO: 12:50pm On Feb 08
Good afternoon house.
Has anyone heard back from the consulate, please? I was just invited for an interview next week. I don’t even know what to expect. Please has anyone gone for interview recently?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by KaylaO: 12:51pm On Feb 08
Nitabb:
pls can I use opay for bank statement?

I really don’t know, I guess it’s okay if it’s your regular account. I would advice you use another account from a commercial bank.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by sunneroman: 3:57pm On Feb 08
@kaolay thanks so much for your response I tried that but it's still saying request not found .I insert my first name then surname and date of birth in the other line it didn't work please help me out.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by sunneroman: 4:07pm On Feb 08
@kaylao did they invite you through email or by calling you on phone? I guess they are going to ask you why you want to visit Brazil and how much you had in your account and places you want to visit and how many days you want to spend. Try check on YouTube and see about their interview...I will like to connect with you on phone if you don't mind.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by RealWealth22: 7:30am On Feb 11
Hello, for someone going for digital normad visa, what is the process of applying for this visa?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by cocolacec(m): 9:12am On Feb 11
How much money should POF for Brazil reflect?
Thanks
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by KaylaO: 1:22pm On Feb 13
sunneroman:
@kaylao did they invite you through email or by calling you on phone? I guess they are going to ask you why you want to visit Brazil and how much you had in your account and places you want to visit and how many days you want to spend. Try check on YouTube and see about their interview...I will like to connect with you on phone if you don't mind.

They sent me an email.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by sunneroman: 2:24pm On Feb 13
KaylaO:

They sent me an email.
Thanks for your response...I have tried to check on there website you gave me by putting in my name and surname on the first box and date of birth on the second one ...it's saying page not found.. how do I go about it please...
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by KaylaO: 2:31pm On Feb 13
sunneroman:

Thanks for your response...I have tried to check on there website you gave me by putting in my name and surname on the first box and date of birth on the second one ...it's saying page not found.. how do I go about it please...

Try using the application recovery code you received when you completed the application form. That should work.

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) ... (181) (Reply)

Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! / At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. / Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.