Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

She Slapped Me So I Broke Up With Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Slapped Me So I Broke Up With Her (1833 Views)

This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village / She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo / She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Slapped Me So I Broke Up With Her by pictureme(m): 1:28pm On Apr 12, 2009
why i broke up wit her
Re: She Slapped Me So I Broke Up With Her by patwhizkid(f): 1:39pm On Apr 12, 2009
Rotfl
Re: She Slapped Me So I Broke Up With Her by biina: 7:25pm On Apr 12, 2009
na ur fault.
Her hand was blissfully swinging away, and your cheek had to step into its path.
Re: She Slapped Me So I Broke Up With Her by zeal500: 7:35pm On Apr 12, 2009
u no get talk
Re: She Slapped Me So I Broke Up With Her by ThoniaSlim(f): 7:38pm On Apr 12, 2009
Interesting. . .So pls what should we do now?
Re: She Slapped Me So I Broke Up With Her by yme1(f): 8:03pm On Apr 12, 2009
Is this a joke,
a girl just slapped you and you broke up with her,
i dont get it tho
Re: She Slapped Me So I Broke Up With Her by Deshannel(m): 9:00pm On Apr 12, 2009
Chai chinekeme. ;0
Re: She Slapped Me So I Broke Up With Her by 190: 10:52pm On Apr 12, 2009
@ poster
so u mean
u came 2 nland and droped
dis STUPID Issue as ur 1st post
that she slapped u
she didnt do enuf
she would have probably
farted in ur mouth
FOOL angry angry
Re: She Slapped Me So I Broke Up With Her by Czarskit(m): 10:56pm On Apr 12, 2009
~ So u had to start a thread because u broke up with ur gf after she slapped u? ~ U need a gunshot! ~
Re: She Slapped Me So I Broke Up With Her by IykeD(m): 11:29pm On Apr 12, 2009
lol, can't laugh enough grin grin
Re: She Slapped Me So I Broke Up With Her by mandiiee(f): 11:32pm On Apr 12, 2009
Czarskit:

~ So u had to start a thread because u broke up with ur gf after she slapped u? ~ U need a gunshot! ~

hahahahah u r soo right!!! , poster u need to shoot urself sweetie!!
Re: She Slapped Me So I Broke Up With Her by Nobody: 11:39pm On Apr 12, 2009
a woman slapped you? shocked grin cheesy Dont call yourself a man again pls.
Re: She Slapped Me So I Broke Up With Her by Nobody: 11:41pm On Apr 12, 2009
Oh Lordy Lordy meeeeeeeeeee  grin grin grin

Ya,u need to break-up wit her tho grin cus who knows,one day,she might jus beat u up grin grin grin
Re: She Slapped Me So I Broke Up With Her by Nobody: 11:44pm On Apr 12, 2009
davidylan:

a woman slapped you?  shocked grin cheesy Dont call yourself a man again pls.

. . . He is DA man.that is if he didnot hit her bac
Re: She Slapped Me So I Broke Up With Her by omega25red(m): 11:48pm On Apr 12, 2009
so omo yen GBA e leti grin o sha 5 naira mo e lo ju
Re: She Slapped Me So I Broke Up With Her by ladybam(f): 11:51pm On Apr 12, 2009
pictureme:

why i broke up wit her

is dat supposed to be a question or an answer?
Re: She Slapped Me So I Broke Up With Her by Akinagirl(f): 12:00am On Apr 13, 2009
What is the point of this thread? You know people, you don't have to open a thread for opening threads sake.
Re: She Slapped Me So I Broke Up With Her by StephenP(m): 12:03am On Apr 13, 2009
davidylan:

a woman slapped you? shocked grin cheesy Dont call yourself a man again pls.

I agree, poster hand in you man-card.
Re: She Slapped Me So I Broke Up With Her by mandiiee(f): 12:12am On Apr 13, 2009
StephenP:

I agree, poster hand in you man-card.

nahhhh, that makes him a BIGGER man !, that's if he didnt slap her back nyway!
Re: She Slapped Me So I Broke Up With Her by Nobody: 12:17am On Apr 13, 2009
/\
i
i
Tel em.
Re: She Slapped Me So I Broke Up With Her by StephenP(m): 12:17am On Apr 13, 2009
mandiiee:

nahhhh, that makes him a BIGGER man !, that's if he didnt slap her back nyway!

A man will not let a woman hit him in the first place.
Re: She Slapped Me So I Broke Up With Her by mandiiee(f): 12:22am On Apr 13, 2009
hooowww? ,
Re: She Slapped Me So I Broke Up With Her by StephenP(m): 12:26am On Apr 13, 2009
In this case, you break up with her in a way that she is still calm about the whole situation.
Re: She Slapped Me So I Broke Up With Her by mandiiee(f): 12:29am On Apr 13, 2009
, hmnn yh, thats right, but some girls are damn hot headed !
Re: She Slapped Me So I Broke Up With Her by Nobody: 12:31am On Apr 13, 2009
No matter how violent a woman is, if she respects you she will never attempt to slap you. That is a sacrilege.
Re: She Slapped Me So I Broke Up With Her by StephenP(m): 12:34am On Apr 13, 2009
mandiiee:

, hmnn yh, thats right, but some girls are damn hot headed !

I know . . . and I love them. lol

davidylan:

No matter how violent a woman is, if she respects you she will never attempt to slap you. That is a sacrilege.

I agree.
Re: She Slapped Me So I Broke Up With Her by StrStruck(f): 12:37am On Apr 13, 2009
davidylan:

and she will respect you if you love her right.
Re: She Slapped Me So I Broke Up With Her by mandiiee(f): 12:40am On Apr 13, 2009
davidylan:

, kinda right, but,  

[quote author=StephenP
I know . . . and I love them. lol
[quote][/quote]
haha , well u would, if u knw hw to control her.
Re: She Slapped Me So I Broke Up With Her by Nobody: 12:46am On Apr 13, 2009
St☆rStruck:

and she will respect you if you love her right.

true.
Re: She Slapped Me So I Broke Up With Her by Hollysmile: 12:50am On Apr 13, 2009
I know de kinda guys gals slap. Fools!
And u just happened to be one.
Disgrace to manhood!
Re: She Slapped Me So I Broke Up With Her by Nobody: 1:06am On Apr 13, 2009
Hollysmile:

I know de kinda guys gals slap. Fools!
And u just happened to be one.
Disgrace to manhood!

/\
           i
           i
Shakes head. . roll eyes. . walks out
Re: She Slapped Me So I Broke Up With Her by topup: 1:40am On Apr 13, 2009
Fair enough!! Violence in a relationship never was a green light to move onto the next level.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Have A Phone Conversation With Your Girlfriend With A Language Barrier? / Someone Tell Me What To Do Please / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.