Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,366 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

How To Have A Phone Conversation With Your Girlfriend With A Language Barrier? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Have A Phone Conversation With Your Girlfriend With A Language Barrier? (1831 Views)

Man Surprises Girlfriend With Marriage Proposal (Photos) / Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend With Flashmob, Disguises Himself As Waiter / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Have A Phone Conversation With Your Girlfriend With A Language Barrier? by Tinboy: 11:48am On Apr 25, 2010
Hi All

Just a question in regards to how to have a phone conversation with your girlfriend when she doesnt really understand English. i met my girlfriend through university clubs and she is Korean. I'm having a hard time trying to communicate with her, but we both love each other. She's trying really hard to study English, and I am trying hard to learn Korean as well. But this will take times. So, i'm just wondering for the time been how should i deal with this language barrier?

Please do help and your input will be really appreciated.

Thankyou for your time and precious input.
Re: How To Have A Phone Conversation With Your Girlfriend With A Language Barrier? by kpolli(m): 1:33pm On Apr 26, 2010
so hw did u start dating if u dont understand urselves
Re: How To Have A Phone Conversation With Your Girlfriend With A Language Barrier? by Aglah1976(f): 2:07pm On Apr 26, 2010
can she read english?? i was once in your situation , dated a Hong Kong girl and all she could speak in English was ' I LOVE U' but as time goes on , she became fluent 'though with ascent' through text messaging each other, try that it may work
Re: How To Have A Phone Conversation With Your Girlfriend With A Language Barrier? by fubiluv: 2:29pm On Apr 26, 2010
Well, you started it ,so you must find a way to keep it on.
I like the fact that both of you are helping yourselves by learning the language.
just be patience  With time you guys will start flowing well.
Gud luck.  cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Shocking Confession: 'i Sleep With Men To Pay House Rent' (watch) / How Can I Be Romatic With My Girlfriend / Oboy See Gobe...what Will You Do In This Situation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.