Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,627 members, 7,844,032 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. (49872 Views)

When A Lady Ask A Sport-betting Guy What He Does For A Living (photo) / Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? / His Girlfriend Was Sex Chatting With Another Guy. What Should He Do?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 12, 2016
My Turn off in a lady . . . A lady that has no sense of humor.

You can easily tell when a lady is just laughing at your jokes for show. if she really has a sense of humor, she will supply her own jokes in the context of yours and keep the conversation going. and not just laugh in a shrill voice and expect you to supply the next joke.

My other turn off in a lady is . . . I don't like ugly, fat ladies. sorry if you are fat and ugly . . . you can do something about your weight, and then maybe you can be considered.

my last turn off is unintelligent ladies.
Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by smileysmiley(f): 3:16pm On Mar 12, 2016
wristbangle:
The thing is there are cute ladies with high intelligence just that most if not all are taken.

Going for a pepper seller with good intellect is fine but that illiterate behaviour will be there as to bring her up to your taste will be quite challenging.

Just that it's a pity some Behind ladies are busy building their physical appearance while deeming away their intellect.

I once ask a pretty lady the capital of England, she told me "UK"

I asked do u know ban-ki moon? She said.. Yes he is an actor. #SMH#
don't yab me ooo, we learn everyday.... what is the capital of England and what is ban-ki moon
Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by Toks2008(m): 3:20pm On Mar 12, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:
[b]Reading what the Op said just reminded me of what happened yesterday when i went to visit my former boss in his office, which also house a cyber cafe.

A pretty and shapely endowed lady came to scan and send mail, and what transpired turned the office into a comedy show.

Lady: Goodafternoon x3, please i want to scan and send a mail

Attendant: Ok, what are you scanning and how many?

Lady: "Na" paper and "Na" 3

Attendant: Ok, your fee is #400. #300 for scanning and time #100

Lady: Ok. But make i call first to know either the email na "@com.yahoo" or na ".yahoo" and i also need to buy time. I wan check my "Spacebook".

Attendant: You want to check your "spacebook" and also wanna call to know if the email you re sending the scanned documents to is "@com" or ".yahoo"?

Lady: Yes!

Attendant: *Sigh deeply* Its well. Ok, just make the call.

I was just looking and listening to the both of them laughing out my ass.[/b]

Im sure you made this up.
Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by Nathanieloo7(m): 3:24pm On Mar 12, 2016
lies,dirty and forming I hate ladies that do this
Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by Nobody: 3:26pm On Mar 12, 2016
talking about intelligent pretty girls.. . . . thinking about RHODA.
Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by noblegrex: 3:27pm On Mar 12, 2016
Toks2008:

Lobatan

When does many mean all?
don't call them dumb.its very bad. Its their nature.that's how their mother is. She was given fruit by the DEVIL to eat.Someone that did not feed you yesterday ask you to eat and you ate.will you call that dumb. Its too harsh.you can always be caring enough to tell her what to do. Besides,your own Turn offs becomes the topic.
Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 12, 2016
Toks2008:
Lalasticlala what is your greatest turn off in a lady?
shey u think that snake-guy will answer u. dey therdd.
Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by beejaymoore(m): 3:32pm On Mar 12, 2016
SycophanticGoat:
Bigotry! I hate it with passion... I stopped talking to my Yoruba friend (was also my ex) because of this comments from her..

You shouldn't pull the plug from her statement... She was just naive or misinformed..
Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by fortunechy(m): 3:32pm On Mar 12, 2016
fake life.............forming wt she's nt
Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by desire222(f): 3:32pm On Mar 12, 2016
Toks2008:
There are many sweet looking chics every where and these sexy damsels will not waste time showing off how sexy they look flaunting sexy curves with reckless abandon and i honestly believe it is their life.

But the ironic twist to this is that many ladies seem to have nothing else to offer except curves and unclothedness and little wonder why 8 out of 10 headlines about ladies will be about cleavage flaunting,curves parade and sexual recklessness.

Enough of the madness in the name of body flaunting..

This write up is not about throwing shades or bashing the female gender cos i have met very few intelligent ladies who have blown my mind and i say kudos to this set of ladies,but a clarion call to ladies to please showcase more of intelligence and intellectual achievements

You need to relate with some ladies to catch my drift expecially the sexy ones and it seems they actually exchanged their brains with their outward beauty.Many lack intellectual cohesion and rather than discuss matters with you intelligently,they would prefer to go into baseless attacks on your person and will waste no time in cursing you not for any other reason but because that is the best they can offer.

No matter how hot,sexy and irresistible a lady may be,i will never build any desire for her until i have an intelligent conversation with her to ascertain her level of mental cohesion

This is not about grammatical prowess or accent..neither does it have anything to do with a degree as i have seen many degree holders with no sound minds but its about her intellectual capacity.

I can give up a brainless hottie graduate for an intellectually sound pepper seller with just a primary education and no matter how hot you may be,if you are not mentally sound then you are a colossal waste.

[size=13pt]For me,Intellectual stuntedness is my greatest turn off in a lady and GOD knows i will never wish for even my enemy to end up with such a lady....[/size]

So guys bring it on and let us know your greatest turn off in a lady.

Intelligient man that writes I with small letter. Since u are Wole Soyinka, u should know that anywhere letter i represents u,it should be written with capital letter.
Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 12, 2016
Toks2008:

Good.

Lalasticlala i asked again..Whats your greatest turn off in a lady?
toks, . im telling you again. he wnt reply
Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 12, 2016
desire222:
Intelligient man that writes I with small letter. Since u are Wole Soyinka, u should know that anywhere letter i represents u,it should be written with capital letter.
Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by smileysmiley(f): 3:38pm On Mar 12, 2016
Evathyst:
Is this another female bashing thread?

Instead of some guys to simply state their 'turng-off' in a lady, they resorted to needless bashing. Na wa o! We don really suffer for una hand no be small.

#Watching all of them guys from a palm tree#
I don't think this is a female bashing thread dear, it's nothing but the truth... most "Nigerian" girls are bimbos, I said Nigeria because they are the only ones I've come across. I see a lot of pretty girls with shapes to die for but brains so empty, the male folks are not totally devoid of this attribute but I think the ladies lead the train.
Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 12, 2016
Toks2008:

Lobatan
When does many mean all?
lol. lobatan looto
Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 12, 2016
Toks2008:

Im sure you made this up.
Then your instinct is worse than these "ladies" you crying about because it wasnt bt what really and truely happened.
Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by lalasticlala(m): 3:42pm On Mar 12, 2016
tombravo:
shey u think that snake-guy will answer u. dey therdd.

Wait o, u called me a snake-guy? Hahahaha. Nothing wey I no go hear or c 4 nairaland grin grin

1 Like

Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by SycophanticGoat: 3:44pm On Mar 12, 2016
beejaymoore:

You shouldn't pull the plug from her statement... She was just naive or misinformed..

Well, I felt she just bared her mind. She's not the first person that has talked like that regarding my people and to my face.. One of my very close friend from Ondo state did it also, back in the our undergraduate days. I so much respect and adore this girl (as a friend tho, not that I was in love with her) because of her academic brilliance and for the fact that she was always willing to teach her friends what she knows that they don't know. Whenever I make any little joke with her that I will marry her, the next thing is, she'all start bashing Igbos. But I never bashed her people before. She continued it all thru 100level and I never replied her, not until one day like that, I couldn't take it again coupled with the fact that she always made such degrading comments in front of her Yoruba male friends that were also my friends. I just warned her not to ever tell me such again, after all, there are bad people in every tribe. Since that day, she stopped it. I hate roping in all the people from a tribe in my discussion especially when it has to do with bad character or crime. Same way, I hate it when one generalizes that Igbos are bad just because of a few bad ones. It's annoying..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by SycophanticGoat: 3:44pm On Mar 12, 2016
lalasticlala:

Wait o, u called me a snake-guy? Hahahaha. Nothing wey I no go hear or c 4 nairaland grin grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by OROSUNBOLB(m): 3:45pm On Mar 12, 2016
Arrogance is a big NO for me. I like them pretty,neat and cool-headed.
Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 12, 2016
lalasticlala:

ah. . . by Jove. he quoted me o. .i dan die. abeg, no ban me pulease! when na only snake, monitor lizards and rats u like to dy move go fp. i await my ban.
Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by noblegrex: 3:47pm On Mar 12, 2016
missingrib:
ladies abeg what turns you off in a guyI go first I hate guys that lack intellectual reasoning and can't control their konji all they do is go about looking for ladies to woo and fu*k no minding the time or place.....to the guyz in the house*don't judge a package by its appearance *we ave lot of beautiful ladies with good brains we aint toys....
are you the missingrib.
Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by wristbangle: 3:49pm On Mar 12, 2016
smileysmiley:
don't yab me ooo, we learn everyday.... what is the capital of England and what is ban-ki moon

Dearie, thank God for google! tongue
Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by wristbangle: 3:51pm On Mar 12, 2016
9jatatafo:

Did you run as fast as you can or you stayed?

Don't like girls or ladies that shout when talking. I detest bleaching women and also those with big tommy like Michelin tyres with fat laps

Ojigbi jigbi gringringrin my God!
Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by Swissheart(f): 3:51pm On Mar 12, 2016
desire222:
Ma'am we aren't discussing grammar nor are we talking of punctuations. Why not see the sense in the write up.
Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by Emekasmart(m): 3:54pm On Mar 12, 2016
My greatest turn off is the pussyyy odour. It can make me purge....
Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by byvan03: 3:54pm On Mar 12, 2016
The truth is, there aren't a lot of intelligent men either. Only intelligent men can marry intelligent women, the equation is naturally balanced. Enough dumb men and women to go round. You are right OP, someone with a bright light up there dazzles the senses.
Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by Toks2008(m): 3:57pm On Mar 12, 2016
noblegrex:
don't call them dumb.its very bad. Its their nature.that's how their mother is. She was given fruit by the DEVIL to eat.Someone that did not feed you yesterday ask you to eat and you ate.will you call that dumb. Its too harsh.you can always be caring enough to tell her what to do. Besides,your own Turn offs becomes the topic.

kai..you are mean.
Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by smileysmiley(f): 3:58pm On Mar 12, 2016
wristbangle:

Dearie, thank God for google! tongue
I "Googled" it immediately I asked you, you didn't expect me to wait for your reply when curiosity was practically eating me up, I just wanted to make sure that its written on the thread so that anybody that comes across it will go back with a new info cause not everyone will be willing to use Google... You have just shown how"intelligent" you are.
Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by Harbydohl(f): 4:01pm On Mar 12, 2016
Evathyst:
Is this another female bashing thread?

Instead of some guys to simply state their 'turng-off' in a lady, they resorted to needless bashing. Na wa o! We don really suffer for una hand no be small.

#Watching all of them guys from a palm tree#
.....Toh! No mind all of dem jare...no be dia fault nah na we gurls too cause am....cuz dm ve point wella.mke we jst change be d main point dy re tryin tu mke
Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by Emasel(m): 4:02pm On Mar 12, 2016
Stretch mark
Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by beejaymoore(m): 4:02pm On Mar 12, 2016
[quote author=SycophanticGoat post=43709576]

Well, I felt she just bared her mind. She's not the over first person that has talked like that regarding my people and to my face..//

Looool I understand your points.. Ur uni was at where ?? To me people who don't leave dere state of residence and didn't interact with other tribes/culture early tend to have that problem... But again its best you educate them to see the light..

Aside that intellectual discuss varies some are book smart others are street smart.. Balancing them is key..
Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by sukkot: 4:03pm On Mar 12, 2016
anger, meanness, violence, vindictive, evil, jealousy, small minded, IN SHORT I JUST LIKE WOMEN WHO ARE HAPPY GO LUCKY WITH NO IOTA OF EVIL AND MEANNESS IN THEM wink

i know thats asking for too much lolz but a man can wish

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Am I Too Choosy? / Photos From The Beautiful Nairalander's Wedding / Lady Narrates How Her Life Improved After Quitting Prostitution For Paying Less

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.