Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,195 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

ROMANCE SECTION AWARDS ( The Grand Finale) Welcome To The Event Of The Year. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ROMANCE SECTION AWARDS ( The Grand Finale) Welcome To The Event Of The Year. (2970 Views)

Delta Bride Calls Off Traditional Wedding Just A Day To The Event (Photos) / Romance Section Awards 2016 (AFTER PARTY) LIVE!!!! / Top 10 Most Useless Threads On Romance Section Of Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

ROMANCE SECTION AWARDS ( The Grand Finale) Welcome To The Event Of The Year. by DAVIYJONESS: 5:41pm On Sep 18, 2015
LADIES and GENTLEMEN welcome to the annual romance section AWARDS
since the beginning of this year lots of monikers have overtly observed through their thread,post,intellect,word construction,D.P, grammar etc by me (man of list) and my crew ( #manoflistcrew)
Without wasting much of our precious time shall I introduce you to the winners?

Note: it took lots of time,energy and resources to garner this, every moniker attached to each award prestigously deserves it. Here it is LADIES and GENTs :

[b]

The most creative monikers: wristbangle (winner) tosyne2much (runner up)

Finest D.P : djeezy (winner) rokiatu ( runner up)

Best smiles : marioelae (winner) mirexxx( runner up)

Best personality : ronald4lif (winner) ladyboss1( runner up)

Best meme users : butchcassidy (winner) iamlegend1 (runner up)

Best derailers : introvert (winner) ladyf (runner up)

Best woman wrapper: softapples (winner)

Best trash posters : vizkiz (winner) dharay99 ( runner up)

Most Gorgeous : kashybaby (winner) draify ( runner up)

Best female intelligent posters: misssclassy (winner) mizmycoli (runner up)

Best male intelligent posters: naijaboiy (winner) runner up ( iamtribalist)

Most handsome: tomfrench (winner) agarawu23 (runner up)

Most hilarious : mrcork (winner) vaselinecrew (runner up)

Always online : cutehector( winner) prettythicksme (runner up)

Best grammatical poster : thesonofmark (winner) sveen (runner up)

Best troll : onila (winner) hertotodesmell (runner up)

Best thread creators : emusmith (winner) rapmoney (runner up)

Best random posters : jollyjoy (winner) falconey (runner up)

Special award : buygala (winner) kingtom (runner up)

Best organizer : dygeasy (winner) midehi2 (runner up)

MR SEXUALITY section : QHAL

Best swagg : blackett (winner) darkenrabel (runner up)

HOT and SEXY : tohphaz (winner) twaci (runner up)

Best integrity poster : mrpackager (winner) punkyveer ( runner up)

Best event manager : aminat508 (winner)
[/b]

These are the worthy winners/runner ups of this year, bye! See you same time next year for another segment . Thank you.

For advertisement and sponsorship PM me.

My name is daviyjones( the man of list)

3 Likes

Re: ROMANCE SECTION AWARDS ( The Grand Finale) Welcome To The Event Of The Year. by GboyegaD(m): 5:42pm On Sep 18, 2015
Congrats to the winners.
Re: ROMANCE SECTION AWARDS ( The Grand Finale) Welcome To The Event Of The Year. by midehi2(f): 5:43pm On Sep 18, 2015
cheesy
Re: ROMANCE SECTION AWARDS ( The Grand Finale) Welcome To The Event Of The Year. by dharay99: 5:46pm On Sep 18, 2015
k.
Neeeexxxxxxx†.!

1 Like

Re: ROMANCE SECTION AWARDS ( The Grand Finale) Welcome To The Event Of The Year. by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 18, 2015
Funny award grin grin
Re: ROMANCE SECTION AWARDS ( The Grand Finale) Welcome To The Event Of The Year. by missmary(f): 5:47pm On Sep 18, 2015
I dunno 95% of them.. But congrats grin cool
Re: ROMANCE SECTION AWARDS ( The Grand Finale) Welcome To The Event Of The Year. by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 18, 2015
No price for the winners?
Re: ROMANCE SECTION AWARDS ( The Grand Finale) Welcome To The Event Of The Year. by Cutehector(m): 5:53pm On Sep 18, 2015
What nonsense is ds? Mcheew

1 Like

Re: ROMANCE SECTION AWARDS ( The Grand Finale) Welcome To The Event Of The Year. by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 18, 2015
What is this one saying

1 Like

Re: ROMANCE SECTION AWARDS ( The Grand Finale) Welcome To The Event Of The Year. by wristbangle: 5:54pm On Sep 18, 2015
Lol. No medal cheesy
Re: ROMANCE SECTION AWARDS ( The Grand Finale) Welcome To The Event Of The Year. by Aminat508(f): 5:55pm On Sep 18, 2015
undecided undecided
Re: ROMANCE SECTION AWARDS ( The Grand Finale) Welcome To The Event Of The Year. by Swissheart(f): 5:58pm On Sep 18, 2015
Nyc one
Re: ROMANCE SECTION AWARDS ( The Grand Finale) Welcome To The Event Of The Year. by DAVIYJONESS: 5:58pm On Sep 18, 2015
Re: ROMANCE SECTION AWARDS ( The Grand Finale) Welcome To The Event Of The Year. by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 18, 2015
nice..congrats to dem.
cheesy
#Yolo
Re: ROMANCE SECTION AWARDS ( The Grand Finale) Welcome To The Event Of The Year. by bqlekan(m): 5:59pm On Sep 18, 2015
hahahahahahah. if we talk now, dem go say nah because our name no dey there... e get as e be for OP grin

2 Likes

Re: ROMANCE SECTION AWARDS ( The Grand Finale) Welcome To The Event Of The Year. by Aminat508(f): 5:59pm On Sep 18, 2015
Re: ROMANCE SECTION AWARDS ( The Grand Finale) Welcome To The Event Of The Year. by DAVIYJONESS: 6:00pm On Sep 18, 2015
Oyind17:
What is this one saying
dumb
Re: ROMANCE SECTION AWARDS ( The Grand Finale) Welcome To The Event Of The Year. by DAVIYJONESS: 6:01pm On Sep 18, 2015
bqlekan:
hahahahahahah. if we talk now, dem go say nah because our name no dey there... e get as e be for OP grin
undecided
Re: ROMANCE SECTION AWARDS ( The Grand Finale) Welcome To The Event Of The Year. by ebamma(m): 6:01pm On Sep 18, 2015
You siddon by yourself create award,

Nominate contestants,

Even vote for them,

And then declare winner and runner up all by yourself,

Guy,

Maybe inec go use you perform the next election

Since with you in charge,

We won't need voters card, voters register,

And even voters sef,

Na you go Nominate the candidates, vote for them, and declare winner sef,

Jega go dey learn work were you dey

5 Likes

Re: ROMANCE SECTION AWARDS ( The Grand Finale) Welcome To The Event Of The Year. by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 18, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
dumb
Who is this he goat? did I mention u

1 Like

Re: ROMANCE SECTION AWARDS ( The Grand Finale) Welcome To The Event Of The Year. by agarawu23(m): 6:03pm On Sep 18, 2015
Daviyjoness, you and your list sha .

Though you gat some right
But you gat a lot of error on that list

Best/creative thread , rapmoney ( no attachment) should be the winner because he is the only one that will create a thread focusing on reality and he will get over 400 likes. That's what we call pro cool

Best personality, ronald4lif. with No attachment cool
I hear say if you slap him right face, he go turn the left for you lipsrsealed . he is the top 1 on my list on ppl I respect in this section. Others can svck my dickk undecided

My focus is on this two.

2 Likes

Re: ROMANCE SECTION AWARDS ( The Grand Finale) Welcome To The Event Of The Year. by falconey(m): 6:03pm On Sep 18, 2015
is money involve?

1 Like

Re: ROMANCE SECTION AWARDS ( The Grand Finale) Welcome To The Event Of The Year. by DAVIYJONESS: 6:05pm On Sep 18, 2015
agarawu23:

Best/creative thread , rapmoney ( no attachment) should be the winner because he is the only one that will create a thread focusing on reality and he will get over 400 likes. That's what we call pro cool

I hear say if you slap him right face, he go turn the left for you lipsrsealed . he is the top 1 on my list on ppl I respect in this section. Others can svck my dickk undecided

My focus is on this two.

I will work with my team on that. Thank you
Re: ROMANCE SECTION AWARDS ( The Grand Finale) Welcome To The Event Of The Year. by DAVIYJONESS: 6:07pm On Sep 18, 2015
Oyind17:

Who is this he goat? did I mention u
dumb
Re: ROMANCE SECTION AWARDS ( The Grand Finale) Welcome To The Event Of The Year. by Aminat508(f): 6:07pm On Sep 18, 2015
agarawu23:

My focus is on this two.

we others can suck your dick abi? undecided

1 Like

Re: ROMANCE SECTION AWARDS ( The Grand Finale) Welcome To The Event Of The Year. by agarawu23(m): 6:08pm On Sep 18, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
I will work with my team on that. Thank you
lol
Work on it?
So you even get team members too grin

I am waiting for a list that will include your moniker

2 Likes

Re: ROMANCE SECTION AWARDS ( The Grand Finale) Welcome To The Event Of The Year. by DAVIYJONESS: 6:11pm On Sep 18, 2015
agarawu23:
lol
Work on it?
So you even get team members too grin

I am waiting for a list that will include your moniker
you are cruel on your first post aminat508 is not happy.

She won best event manager for managing your campaign and making you mr nairaland runner up and NOW MOST HANDSOME in romance section runner up.
Re: ROMANCE SECTION AWARDS ( The Grand Finale) Welcome To The Event Of The Year. by agarawu23(m): 6:11pm On Sep 18, 2015
Aminat508:
we others can suck your dick abi? undecided
lol
When you already know where you belong cool
You just can't share that position with the moniker I mentioned. Though you sef gentle o but I doubt you won't reply insult if some one cross your way.

Your position is special on my list cool kiss

2 Likes

Re: ROMANCE SECTION AWARDS ( The Grand Finale) Welcome To The Event Of The Year. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 18, 2015
Joke of the year

1 Like

Re: ROMANCE SECTION AWARDS ( The Grand Finale) Welcome To The Event Of The Year. by dharay99: 6:13pm On Sep 18, 2015
Swissheart:
Nyc one

oh nice one huh.?
#smhc. lipsrsealed
Re: ROMANCE SECTION AWARDS ( The Grand Finale) Welcome To The Event Of The Year. by DAVIYJONESS: 6:14pm On Sep 18, 2015
Oyind17:
Joke of the year
undecided undecided undecided
Re: ROMANCE SECTION AWARDS ( The Grand Finale) Welcome To The Event Of The Year. by agarawu23(m): 6:15pm On Sep 18, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
you are cruel on your first post aminat508 is not happy.

She won best event manager for managing your campaign and making you mr nairaland runner up and NOW MOST HANDSOME in romance section runner up.
eh if them bite you with this bolded statement eh grin

I don't wanna include her for reason best known wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

OH NO! Another Naija Babe Unclad Pictures Leaked Online (photos) / Broken / Housewife Blackmailed!!! (graphik Pix) If Ur D Husband Wat Wld U Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.