Stats: 3,158,359 members, 7,836,465 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Why Saraki's Arraignment Is Unacceptable To Objective Observers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Saraki's Arraignment Is Unacceptable To Objective Observers (6337 Views)

Forgery: Saraki And Ekweremadu’s Arraignment Is Today / Saraki’s Arraignment Seen To Boost Investor Confidence / Buhari’s Appointments Unacceptable To Ndigbo – Ohaneze Youth Council (2) (3) (4)

Re: Why Saraki's Arraignment Is Unacceptable To Objective Observers by bloodkiIler: 9:34pm On Sep 18, 2015
okolochyke:

Weak weak weak

talkative grin
Re: Why Saraki's Arraignment Is Unacceptable To Objective Observers by okolochyke: 9:35pm On Sep 18, 2015
bloodkiIler:

mr man you talk too much are you a pepper seller or are you a she-male or gay be a man face your nemesis come over this weekend in onitsha let's drink beer I'll pay for your hotel Lodge and everything.
just get some balls and come tomorrow grin if you think you're man enough.

stop posting dancing pictures like a coward you are

u cant feed your self properly and u want to host others?

Is this where u are posting from? tongue tongue
Re: Why Saraki's Arraignment Is Unacceptable To Objective Observers by bloodkiIler: 9:36pm On Sep 18, 2015
okolochyke:
The weak Generalbloodykiller

How much is techno phone in ya shop in Onitsha?

talking talking talking
blah blah blah
ahha are you a bastard?
Re: Why Saraki's Arraignment Is Unacceptable To Objective Observers by bloodkiIler: 9:38pm On Sep 18, 2015
okolochyke:

u cant feed your self properly and u want to host others?

Is this where u are posting from? tongue tongue

too frustrated aren't you

wait make lalasticlala or seun catch ya
Re: Why Saraki's Arraignment Is Unacceptable To Objective Observers by okolochyke: 9:38pm On Sep 18, 2015
General Bloodykiller of Onitsha

grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Why Saraki's Arraignment Is Unacceptable To Objective Observers by okolochyke: 9:39pm On Sep 18, 2015
bloodkiIler:

too frustrated aren't you

wait make lalasticlala or seun catch ya

Wetin i do na?

Re: Why Saraki's Arraignment Is Unacceptable To Objective Observers by bloodkiIler: 9:39pm On Sep 18, 2015
okolochyke:

How is ifeoma?

it's obvious you're a troll

why are you deleting the pictures

cc lalasticlala Seun
Re: Why Saraki's Arraignment Is Unacceptable To Objective Observers by okolochyke: 9:40pm On Sep 18, 2015
bloodkiIler:

cc lalasticlala Seun

what pictures?

eh GeneralbLoodykiller 1 of Onitsha?

Re: Why Saraki's Arraignment Is Unacceptable To Objective Observers by okolochyke: 9:40pm On Sep 18, 2015
bloodkiIler:

cc lalasticlala Seun [/s]
Re: Why Saraki's Arraignment Is Unacceptable To Objective Observers by bloodkiIler: 9:41pm On Sep 18, 2015
okolochyke:

Wetin i do na?

you just broke rule 8 ( false information on nairaland)

and you're just derailing this thread

cc

lalasticlala Seun
Re: Why Saraki's Arraignment Is Unacceptable To Objective Observers by okolochyke: 9:42pm On Sep 18, 2015
bloodkiIler:

you just broke rule 8 ( false information on nairaland)

and you're just derailing this thread

cc

lalasticlala Seun

show me the false information pls

embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Why Saraki's Arraignment Is Unacceptable To Objective Observers by bloodkiIler: 9:42pm On Sep 18, 2015
okolochyke:

what pictures?

eh GeneralbLoodykiller 1 of Onitsha?

mr man stop derailing this precious thread stick to topic

cc lalasticlala Seun
Re: Why Saraki's Arraignment Is Unacceptable To Objective Observers by okolochyke: 9:43pm On Sep 18, 2015
bloodkiIler:

[s]mr man stop derailing this precious thread stick to topic

cc lalasticlala Seun[/s]
Re: Why Saraki's Arraignment Is Unacceptable To Objective Observers by okolochyke: 9:44pm On Sep 18, 2015
GeneralBloodykiller

A whole General

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Saraki's Arraignment Is Unacceptable To Objective Observers by SeverusSnape(m): 9:44pm On Sep 18, 2015
MizMyColi:

grinOkay, I'm sorry if you feel abused when I mention shee-male...and I'm serious here.
I'm sorry okay?

But you sef...
Have I ever cursed you directly?
The worst I say is cry me a river or shee-male.

If my memory serves me correctly...you're not innocent either...you've tried to put me down too. You called me a hypocrite, "Ndi-ara" and "political analyst wannabe"
Yet I can't help but look for your trouble, what does that tell you? Think!!!winkgrin

You too, take caresmiley
You've successfully tamed him. Kudos, Nice job Nne.

Re: Why Saraki's Arraignment Is Unacceptable To Objective Observers by bloodkiIler: 9:44pm On Sep 18, 2015
okolochyke:

show me the false information pls

embarassed embarassed embarassed

Don't worry by the time lalasticlala or seun arrive at this thread you'll explain yourself grin tongue
Re: Why Saraki's Arraignment Is Unacceptable To Objective Observers by Bayswater: 9:45pm On Sep 18, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Bia this mgbeke orobo girl! Never you in your ugly world abuse me again! You are warned! Just be careful!

Ngeneukwenu abi na clerverly, leave our mycoli alone.
Mizmycoli, hell hath no fury like a shamed Nairaland caitlyn erm transvetite. Just ignore

Re: Why Saraki's Arraignment Is Unacceptable To Objective Observers by bloodkiIler: 9:46pm On Sep 18, 2015
okolochyke:
GeneralBloodykiller

A whole General

grin grin grin grin grin

That's because I don't do cowards so instead of wasting my energy on inconsequential person I'll rather hand him over to the mods tongue
Re: Why Saraki's Arraignment Is Unacceptable To Objective Observers by okolochyke: 9:47pm On Sep 18, 2015
bloodkiIler:

Don't worry by the time lalasticlala or seun arrive at this thread you'll explain yourself grin tongue

Nonsense

E pain am

Re: Why Saraki's Arraignment Is Unacceptable To Objective Observers by bloodkiIler: 9:48pm On Sep 18, 2015
okolochyke:

Nonsense

E pain am

stop derailing this precious thread

contribute or stay out

cc
lalasticlala Seun
Re: Why Saraki's Arraignment Is Unacceptable To Objective Observers by okolochyke: 9:48pm On Sep 18, 2015
bloodkiIler:

That's because I don't do cowards so instead of wasting my energy on inconsequential person I'll rather hand him over to the mods tongue

Politics / Re: Why Saraki's Arraignment Is Unacceptable To Objective Observers by bloodkiIler: 9:15pm

still talking talking

are you a bastard she-male too?

i repeat I don't do inconsequential bastard cowards that cannot face bloodykiller with their main moniker rather a nightmare to their useless life Okolo chyke.

see you want me to take you serious

A. get your main moniker

B. participate in active politics on nairaland

C. poke me grin

then I'll consider your Hopless self a worthy opponent

till then you're an inconsequential element

so i repeat gerrarahia (in Igbo si ebea puo)
Re: Why Saraki's Arraignment Is Unacceptable To Objective Observers by okolochyke: 9:49pm On Sep 18, 2015
bloodkiIler:

contribute or stay out

cc
lalasticlala Seun

Onitsha General

Re: Why Saraki's Arraignment Is Unacceptable To Objective Observers by bloodkiIler: 9:50pm On Sep 18, 2015
okolochyke:

hahahahahahaha this ma guy dey fear oo

see para grin
Re: Why Saraki's Arraignment Is Unacceptable To Objective Observers by okolochyke: 9:51pm On Sep 18, 2015
bloodkiIler:

hahahahahahaha this ma guy dey fear oo

see para grin

U mean am scared of this?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Saraki's Arraignment Is Unacceptable To Objective Observers by bloodkiIler: 9:51pm On Sep 18, 2015
okolochyke:

Onitsha General

cc lalasticlala Seun

this guy is posting pictures again

cc
lalasticlala Seun
Re: Why Saraki's Arraignment Is Unacceptable To Objective Observers by bloodkiIler: 9:52pm On Sep 18, 2015
okolochyke:

U mean am scared of this?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

stop deleting if you get liver grin
Re: Why Saraki's Arraignment Is Unacceptable To Objective Observers by okolochyke: 9:52pm On Sep 18, 2015
bloodkiIler:

[s]cc lalasticlala Seun

this guy is posting pictures again [/s]

Na wa oo

Are u sure u are ok?

Re: Why Saraki's Arraignment Is Unacceptable To Objective Observers by okolochyke: 9:53pm On Sep 18, 2015
bloodkiIler:

stop deleting if you get liver grin

what are u talking about?

cool cool cool
Re: Why Saraki's Arraignment Is Unacceptable To Objective Observers by bloodkiIler: 9:53pm On Sep 18, 2015
okolochyke:

Na wa oo

Are u sure u are ok?

stick to topic stop derailing cheesy

cc
lalasticlala Seun
Re: Why Saraki's Arraignment Is Unacceptable To Objective Observers by bloodkiIler: 9:55pm On Sep 18, 2015
okolochyke:

what are u talking about?

cool cool cool

You're derailing this thread with your tribal comments

cc
lalasticlala Seun
Re: Why Saraki's Arraignment Is Unacceptable To Objective Observers by okolochyke: 10:06pm On Sep 18, 2015
bloodkiIler:

[s]You're derailing this thread with your tribal comments

cc
lalasticlala Seun[/s]

2018 Budget: Works Ministry To Spend N341bn On Projects – Fashola / What Is The Full Meaning Of APC? / N800bn Subsidy Debt: Oil Marketers Get First Tranche Of N236bn