Stats: 3,158,473 members, 7,836,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Why Saraki's Arraignment Is Unacceptable To Objective Observers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Saraki's Arraignment Is Unacceptable To Objective Observers (6341 Views)

Forgery: Saraki And Ekweremadu’s Arraignment Is Today / Saraki’s Arraignment Seen To Boost Investor Confidence / Buhari’s Appointments Unacceptable To Ndigbo – Ohaneze Youth Council (2) (3) (4)

Re: Why Saraki's Arraignment Is Unacceptable To Objective Observers by okolochyke: 10:07pm On Sep 18, 2015
Where is General Bloodykiller?

Re: Why Saraki's Arraignment Is Unacceptable To Objective Observers by bloodkiIler: 10:12pm On Sep 18, 2015
okolochyke:
I will keep posting this pictures and noting will happen.
i don't fear lalasticlala nor seun

ok we shall see

don't edit this post oo

cc

seun lalasticlala
Re: Why Saraki's Arraignment Is Unacceptable To Objective Observers by bloodkiIler: 10:14pm On Sep 18, 2015
okolochyke:
Where is General Bloodykiller?

stop derailing this thread mr man

cc. Seun lalasticlala
Re: Why Saraki's Arraignment Is Unacceptable To Objective Observers by okolochyke: 10:16pm On Sep 18, 2015
bloodkiIler:

[s]ok we shall see

don't edit this post oo

cc

seun lalasticlala[/s]

Is this what your situation has turned to?

Weak General Bloodykiller

Re: Why Saraki's Arraignment Is Unacceptable To Objective Observers by okolochyke: 10:17pm On Sep 18, 2015
the great Bloodykiller of Onitsha
Re: Why Saraki's Arraignment Is Unacceptable To Objective Observers by bloodkiIler: 10:18pm On Sep 18, 2015
okolochyke:

Is this what your situation has turned to?

Weak General Bloodykiller

gerrarahia you're inconsequential elements

the mods are coming for you grin
Re: Why Saraki's Arraignment Is Unacceptable To Objective Observers by okolochyke: 10:19pm On Sep 18, 2015
Bloody killer is viewing as a guest

No sleep for the wicked

Re: Why Saraki's Arraignment Is Unacceptable To Objective Observers by okolochyke: 10:19pm On Sep 18, 2015
bloodkiIler:

gerrarahia you're inconsequential elements

the mods are coming for you grin

Re: Why Saraki's Arraignment Is Unacceptable To Objective Observers by bloodkiIler: 10:20pm On Sep 18, 2015
okolochyke:
the great Bloodykiller of Onitsha

cc
lalasticlala Seun
Re: Why Saraki's Arraignment Is Unacceptable To Objective Observers by okolochyke: 10:21pm On Sep 18, 2015
bloodkiIler:

cc
lalasticlala Seun

Omo see begging

Monkey no fine but hin mama like am

Re: Why Saraki's Arraignment Is Unacceptable To Objective Observers by bloodkiIler: 10:21pm On Sep 18, 2015
okolochyke:
i just posted the pictures now and deleted it

ok keep posting anonymous random pictures you got online

cc
lalasticlala Seun
Re: Why Saraki's Arraignment Is Unacceptable To Objective Observers by okolochyke: 10:21pm On Sep 18, 2015
bloodkiIler:

cc
lalasticlala Seun

What pictures

Re: Why Saraki's Arraignment Is Unacceptable To Objective Observers by bloodkiIler: 10:22pm On Sep 18, 2015
okolochyke:

Omo see begging

Monkey no fine but hin mama like am

stick to the topic

cc

lalasticlala Seun
Re: Why Saraki's Arraignment Is Unacceptable To Objective Observers by okolochyke: 10:22pm On Sep 18, 2015
bloodkiIler:

cc
lalasticlala Seun

Why are you bothered by "anonymous pictures"?

grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Why Saraki's Arraignment Is Unacceptable To Objective Observers by bloodkiIler: 10:23pm On Sep 18, 2015
okolochyke:

What pictures

you talk like a woman
Re: Why Saraki's Arraignment Is Unacceptable To Objective Observers by bloodkiIler: 10:23pm On Sep 18, 2015
okolochyke:

Why are you bothered by "anonymous pictures"?

grin grin grin grin grin

cc
lalasticlala Seun
Re: Why Saraki's Arraignment Is Unacceptable To Objective Observers by okolochyke: 10:27pm On Sep 18, 2015
Genkiller

How are you this evening?

Re: Why Saraki's Arraignment Is Unacceptable To Objective Observers by okolochyke: 10:31pm On Sep 18, 2015
General Bloodykiller of Onitsha

The one that kills like Akara

grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Why Saraki's Arraignment Is Unacceptable To Objective Observers by okolochyke: 10:32pm On Sep 18, 2015
butchering people is like eating akara to me because killing is my culture and i can't just stop because i love shedding blood also i love forking ladies soooo hard grin am a bag full of trouble so steer clear from me- Bloodykiller

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Re: Why Saraki's Arraignment Is Unacceptable To Objective Observers by okolochyke: 10:33pm On Sep 18, 2015
Mba Mba Mba oooooo

Mba Mba Mba eeeeeee

grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Why Saraki's Arraignment Is Unacceptable To Objective Observers by okolochyke: 10:36pm On Sep 18, 2015
Where is General Bloody killer

The Onitsha warlord that kill people like Akara?

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Why Saraki's Arraignment Is Unacceptable To Objective Observers by okolochyke: 10:38pm On Sep 18, 2015
This will make you come back online

Re: Why Saraki's Arraignment Is Unacceptable To Objective Observers by okolochyke: 10:43pm On Sep 18, 2015
butchering people is like eating akara to me because killing is my culture and i can't just stop because i love shedding blood also i love forking ladies soooo hard grin am a bag full of trouble so steer clear from me- Bloodykiller

Coming from this thing?

grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Why Saraki's Arraignment Is Unacceptable To Objective Observers by kaboninc(m): 11:01pm On Sep 18, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Nne, I don't do picture posting neither do I abuse any Nairalander, unless I am abused. For some months now, I have been ignoring your mentions and abuses, yet you won't let me be. Why? Why? Corrupt politicians are my enemies here and not my fellow nairalanders! Sorry, but stay off my mention, I hate someone I respect to abuse me. Take k

Shaarraappp diaaaarrr

Re: Why Saraki's Arraignment Is Unacceptable To Objective Observers by SUBWAY101(m): 12:21am On Sep 19, 2015
okolochyke:
General Bloodykiller of Onitsha

The one that kills like Akara

grin grin grin grin grin

Ahahahaja. I swear you are wicked. See as you turn that ugly thing to beggy beggy calling the mod for help. The hypocrite is cursing someones mother on this same thread and still calling the mod. See frustration.

Why worried when he said its not his pics? Chai....

Photo: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu With A Plate Of Rice In Prison / we’ve Foiled APC Govt Plot To Rig For Buhari – Atiku Releases Proof / Lagos Assembly Passes ₦1.7 Trillion Budget For 2022