Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,842 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

Question :what Would You Do If You Were This Guy(see What Happened) - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Question :what Would You Do If You Were This Guy(see What Happened) (52558 Views)

The Right Way To Answer The Question: What Should We Pay You? / I Wore My Natural Hair To Look For A Job And Here Is What Happened / The Crazy Interview Question "What Is 1+1?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Question :what Would You Do If You Were This Guy(see What Happened) by phransix147(m): 11:31pm On Sep 18, 2015
Women! Am not surprised!!! Just kip quiet and give her a stern look and u will see how sorry she is tho she won't say!

3 Likes

Re: Question :what Would You Do If You Were This Guy(see What Happened) by 9jizzy(m): 11:31pm On Sep 18, 2015
Mtchewwww..... I was actually waiting for the part the lady seduces the guy... Abeg lemme continue with my Harp & suya

4 Likes

Re: Question :what Would You Do If You Were This Guy(see What Happened) by asumo12: 11:31pm On Sep 18, 2015
(҂`_´)
< ,︻╦̵̵̿╤─ ҉ ~~~ • • •
\ \
,/ ﹋╯. Taste dis

1 Like

Re: Question :what Would You Do If You Were This Guy(see What Happened) by olajorn(m): 11:32pm On Sep 18, 2015
I gat no control over my mouth when am really angry,I will Word her Ehn,She will cry all day

1 Like

Re: Question :what Would You Do If You Were This Guy(see What Happened) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Sep 18, 2015
Lol. More interesting than the story itself is the way the guy narrated it. Even more interested is the way the OP sequenced the NL posting.

1 Like

Re: Question :what Would You Do If You Were This Guy(see What Happened) by allanphash7(m): 11:33pm On Sep 18, 2015
What will u do to this op

1 Like

Re: Question :what Would You Do If You Were This Guy(see What Happened) by yinxx(m): 11:33pm On Sep 18, 2015
d luk on my face alone don do ham, rubbish. angryd luk on my face alone don do ham, rubbish.
Re: Question :what Would You Do If You Were This Guy(see What Happened) by Emmalaw10(m): 11:33pm On Sep 18, 2015
Da F**k!! She gotta be kidding me.. Which ape planet is she from?
Re: Question :what Would You Do If You Were This Guy(see What Happened) by hustler86(m): 11:34pm On Sep 18, 2015
LESSON: the complex problem of some folks has a very simple solution from some folks.
Always approach a complex problem with a simple solution first.
And guys we all don sabi say women in position of power de parra like mad, approach dem with calmness and sense.
Re: Question :what Would You Do If You Were This Guy(see What Happened) by tellwisdom: 11:35pm On Sep 18, 2015
Op, you are foolish...What does this mean? sad
Re: Question :what Would You Do If You Were This Guy(see What Happened) by Idrismusty97(m): 11:36pm On Sep 18, 2015
LMAO! I wouldn't do anything, she has already done all the humiliation herself. I would just give her a pitiful look and walk away not waiting to hear even a "Sorry". She would feel humiliated for a very very long time if not forever, but then again it isn't my fault!

2 Likes

Re: Question :what Would You Do If You Were This Guy(see What Happened) by kunzaar83(m): 11:38pm On Sep 18, 2015
Shuuuuuu
Re: Question :what Would You Do If You Were This Guy(see What Happened) by chax100(f): 11:40pm On Sep 18, 2015
Two incompetent people. Smile and wish her a nice day at work. Something either of them should not spend a second on.
Re: Question :what Would You Do If You Were This Guy(see What Happened) by Fhemmmy: 11:41pm On Sep 18, 2015
You as a technical support individual should have asked her that and eliminate such as a reason why.
Re: Question :what Would You Do If You Were This Guy(see What Happened) by Lexusgs430: 11:41pm On Sep 18, 2015
Your own story no bad. I had to drive over 2 hours to insert a USB cable in a USB port, after ranting from a customer that their main till was not scanning.
After numerous attempts to troubleshoot over the phone meet deaf ears(we are paying hefty sums for IT support and you must attend site)
Imagine how incompetent the Manager felt!!!!!
Re: Question :what Would You Do If You Were This Guy(see What Happened) by Ola17: 11:44pm On Sep 18, 2015
undecided
I think the dude is really incompetent.
He claimed to have tried all he could before discovering that there's no paper in the printer.

Every I.T person worth his onion knows that the first step in troubleshooting a faulty printer is to check the ink and paper indication LED. If the ink or paper is finished, the light usually turns red/orange/yellow. This simple procedure would've saved him a lot of time. I guess he was busy opening and closing the printer like he knows what he's doing.

1 Like

Re: Question :what Would You Do If You Were This Guy(see What Happened) by sage2(m): 11:46pm On Sep 18, 2015
I don't know what kinda infrastructure they use but I do know that you almost always get notification on paper and ink issues. Its not something you only discover by physical inspection. IMHO, the technical guys is also culpable.

1 Like

Re: Question :what Would You Do If You Were This Guy(see What Happened) by zubby29(m): 11:50pm On Sep 18, 2015
exthar87:
All she needs is a black-eyed and a swollen mouth

coming from a lady,am ashamed of u
Re: Question :what Would You Do If You Were This Guy(see What Happened) by ladygudhead(f): 11:51pm On Sep 18, 2015
imagine!!! shocked
Re: Question :what Would You Do If You Were This Guy(see What Happened) by DFemaleBoss(f): 11:51pm On Sep 18, 2015
k
Re: Question :what Would You Do If You Were This Guy(see What Happened) by obiuzonwa: 11:53pm On Sep 18, 2015
The best thing to do to save the situation is just to keep calm, keep your temper inside and you render as much apologies as required to change her mood because she's the client and as long as business is concerned she's the King you need her to remain in business and she will be the one to tell others of how quick and effective you are in responding to customer's issues which has been observed to be the most effective means of advertisement... And most times such ranting and bragging usually ends up with the two of you becoming fond of each other.
Re: Question :what Would You Do If You Were This Guy(see What Happened) by DFemaleBoss(f): 11:54pm On Sep 18, 2015
zubby29:
coming from a lady,am ashamed of u

That individual you quoted is definitely not a female but if perchance she is, then she's messed up in the head.
Re: Question :what Would You Do If You Were This Guy(see What Happened) by admax(m): 11:55pm On Sep 18, 2015
I will give her a 'demonic' look; put a paper in the printer then make sure i print a one page document and walk out without saying a word......If i should open my mouth peren! i might say what i would end up regretting later and prolly lose my job join.

2 Likes

Re: Question :what Would You Do If You Were This Guy(see What Happened) by hardychris(m): 11:55pm On Sep 18, 2015
Bro pls did u recycle the insult well packaged back to her?
I will tell her what will make her close work for the day.

I hate nagging women

1 Like

Re: Question :what Would You Do If You Were This Guy(see What Happened) by Lero15(m): 11:58pm On Sep 18, 2015
Some ladies can nag unnecessarily sha.
Re: Question :what Would You Do If You Were This Guy(see What Happened) by Ola17: 11:58pm On Sep 18, 2015
sage2:
I don't know what kinda infrastructure they use but I do know that you almost always get notification on paper and ink issues. Its not something you only discover by physical inspection. IMHO, the technical guys is also culpable.
Ola17:
undecided
I think the dude is really incompetent.
He claimed to have tried all he could before discovering that there's no paper in the printer.
Every I.T person worth his onion knows that the first step in troubleshooting a faulty printer is to check the ink and paper indication LED. If the ink or paper is finished, the light usually turns red/orange/yellow. This simple procedure would've saved him a lot of time. I guess he was busy opening and closing the printer like he knows what he's doing.

1 Like

Re: Question :what Would You Do If You Were This Guy(see What Happened) by Ilekeh(f): 12:00am On Sep 19, 2015
lmao
Re: Question :what Would You Do If You Were This Guy(see What Happened) by Anonymousartist(m): 12:05am On Sep 19, 2015
Smash the printer to pieces and storm off.Don't care if you get sacked.
Re: Question :what Would You Do If You Were This Guy(see What Happened) by Btruth: 12:05am On Sep 19, 2015
Nothing to be compared with patient. Not Patience Jonathan oooo..........lol.

cheesy

.....and unfortunately, the lady made a fool of herself. And someday, she will end up to be someone's wife.

Wahala!

1 Like

Re: Question :what Would You Do If You Were This Guy(see What Happened) by mikolo80: 12:13am On Sep 19, 2015
exthar87:
I saw this on a bbm channel and decided to share with you

I know a lot of people mostly people in the IT department would have had such experience. Kindly share yours and how you reacted
just charge her for the extra wahala. more money for him

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My N-Power Test Result / Ihs Towers Isap 2021 / Access Bank demands N1M For Employment, GTB Asks For Obituaries.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.