Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,275 members, 7,818,934 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

PMB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PMB (1812 Views)

What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) / Frail Looking PMB Arrives London Hospital As Health Crisis Worsens (pics Of Ear) / Akpabio: I Returned From The Land Of The Dead, PMB Called Me While In Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PMB by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 18, 2015
Friends, we have a president who will do anything in his power to make our country great again. We should give him all our support and make Nigeria great again!

-CramJones

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB by SHAMHOOD(m): 10:08pm On Sep 18, 2015
Nigeria shall be great again
Never again will pdp rule us
Never again shall we be ruled by the clueless
Never again
#never again
Re: PMB by modath(f): 10:08pm On Sep 18, 2015
What about Dino?

But Daddy cramjones, why did you wait for today to drop the tea on saraki?

Sure your info is not from Nairaland ? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: PMB by powerfulsettingz: 10:10pm On Sep 18, 2015
Who is cramjones ?
Re: PMB by emzila(m): 10:12pm On Sep 18, 2015
I believe
Re: PMB by gunuvi(m): 10:19pm On Sep 18, 2015
cramjones:
Fellow Nigerians,

I feel I have the moral obligation to communicate my experience so far working for the Commander-in-Chief of the Federal Republic of Nigeria - President Mohammadu Aminu Buhari. It is truly an honor and privilege to work for one of Africa's most admired president, PMB. I have never seen such a man that loves Nigeria the way PMB does. Sometimes it may seem he is about to cry when another security report surfaces of 10s of millions of dollars of stolen wealth from a former Minister or DG etc lodged in a South American account. In fact, one of the security report we received showed that people like the former Governor of Akwa Ibom, gov Akpabio is a citizen of St. Kitts and Nives - a criteria required by the country to lodge anything in excess of $500,000.

Folks, it is really terrible how past officials both in the PDP and APC have stolen from you. Even Buhari can't contain these reports. The Senate President for example, only had a tip of the iceberg made public on his corruption profile. One thing I can assure you is this, there is more than enough evidence to get Dr. Bukola Saraki in jail, and it will happen. It must happen. I can go on and on, but one case I must mention is the military. It is indeed mind blowing how much was siphoned off from our defence budget. For example we have reports from the Jordanian military hardware fare, where all the world's generals meet to buy all sorts of arms for thier countries. In these reports we have substantive evidence of some Generals, inflating invoices by as much as 5x its original cost and submitting these invoices to the Accountant General of the Federation's office. Keep in mind that these arms are in 10s of millions of dollars, and yet inflated as much 5x. It is sad!

That said, I believe that with the type of daily decisions made by PMB shows that Nigeria is indeed headed for the right direction. PMB said one thing during one of his executive meetings, and that is - since Nigeria became a democracy the United States FBI and CIA has never cooperated with Nigeria as much as it is doing now, under his leadership.

Friends, we have a president who will do anything in his power to make our country great again. It is an honor to work for him, and work for the people (Nigerians) that elected him. We should give him all our support and make Nigeria great again!

-CramJones
Trash and useless tread!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB by MrZachs(m): 10:25pm On Sep 18, 2015
Hmm
Re: PMB by Demmocrats(m): 10:26pm On Sep 18, 2015
Re: PMB by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 18, 2015
# pours spit ..cramjones stop to dey Jones.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB by IbokUtoroh(m): 10:31pm On Sep 18, 2015
cramjones:
Fellow Nigerians,

I feel I have the moral obligation to communicate my experience so far working for the Commander-in-Chief of the Federal Republic of Nigeria - President Mohammadu Aminu Buhari. It is truly an honor and privilege to work for one of Africa's most admired president, PMB. I have never seen such a man that loves Nigeria the way PMB does. Sometimes it may seem he is about to cry when another security report surfaces of 10s of millions of dollars of stolen wealth from a former Minister or DG etc lodged in a South American account. In fact, one of the security report we received showed that people like the former Governor of Akwa Ibom, gov Akpabio is a citizen of St. Kitts and Nives - a criteria required by the country to lodge anything in excess of $500,000.

Folks, it is really terrible how past officials both in the PDP and APC have stolen from you. Even Buhari can't contain these reports. The Senate President for example, only had a tip of the iceberg made public on his corruption profile. One thing I can assure you is this, there is more than enough evidence to get Dr. Bukola Saraki in jail, and it will happen. It must happen. I can go on and on, but one case I must mention is the military. It is indeed mind blowing how much was siphoned off from our defence budget. For example we have reports from the Jordanian military hardware fare, where all the world's generals meet to buy all sorts of arms for thier countries. In these reports we have substantive evidence of some Generals, inflating invoices by as much as 5x its original cost and submitting these invoices to the Accountant General of the Federation's office. Keep in mind that these arms are in 10s of millions of dollars, and yet inflated as much 5x. It is sad!

That said, I believe that with the type of daily decisions made by PMB shows that Nigeria is indeed headed for the right direction. PMB said one thing during one of his executive meetings, and that is - since Nigeria became a democracy the United States FBI and CIA has never cooperated with Nigeria as much as it is doing now, under his leadership.

Friends, we have a president who will do anything in his power to make our country great again. It is an honor to work for him, and work for the people (Nigerians) that elected him. We should give him all our support and make Nigeria great again!

-CramJones
r u his shoeshinner or his asslicker?
U never talk potision were u dey occupy na....
Wannabe..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB by MISSNORA(f): 10:32pm On Sep 18, 2015
Cool
Re: PMB by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 18, 2015
When Tinubu appeared before Code of Conduct Bureau...it was persecution

When Saraki appeared befor Code of Conduct Bureau....it is fight against conrruption

Your Hypocrisy stinks to High Heavens!!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB by EdCure: 10:48pm On Sep 18, 2015
Corruption will be fought, and the anticorruption drive will be used to silence many powerful people that would'av been a threat to this administration. Thats very sure under this Buhari presidency.
Lets hope the economy improves. That is what matters for now. our economy needs investors and graduates need job.

3 Likes

Re: PMB by DaBullIT(m): 11:02pm On Sep 18, 2015
when you go write post from your own brain ? must you copy and paste?

Buhari trashing corrupt officials since may 29;15
bishopoliver:

When Saraki appeared befor Code of Conduct Bureau....it is fight against conrruption

1 Like

Re: PMB by nationwide1(m): 11:08pm On Sep 18, 2015
cramjones:
Fellow Nigerians,

-CramJones
Nice one.
But do you usually insult him and call him unprintable names? I'm eagerly waiting for your answer.

1 Like

Re: PMB by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 11:28pm On Sep 18, 2015
The cramjones bastard is the sickest of all on NL

2 Likes

Re: PMB by Yeske2(m): 11:30pm On Sep 18, 2015
**tears in my eyes**
We'd get there and by 2019,God would make the wailers clamour for PMB more than my humble self. Just imagine this guy making me feel..............
Go to hell Jones
Re: PMB by skak(m): 11:52pm On Sep 18, 2015
lalasticlala your attention is needed here
Re: PMB by Jman06(m): 12:01am On Sep 19, 2015
You are just another APC-paid agent who is ready to sacrifice your life for the survival of APC

1diot!
Go bury your face in shame !!!

1 Like

Re: PMB by chronique(m): 1:27am On Sep 19, 2015
If truly you work for the president,I'd have no choice other than to believe those who claim that Buhari is a dullard(for hiring a dummy like you). So,it is part of your duty to dish out part of the info gotten from Buhari's so called security report,that you laid your hands on? And when He gave it to you to read,He asked you to come and post it on nairaland? Not even one of His media assistants had the priviledge of being the first to share it with the public? So,this is how you'd be sharing contents of the security reports on NL? The type of stupidity that you exhibit cannot be measured by any standard. Just look for where to sit your dummy arse.

1 Like

Re: PMB by sunnyb0b0(m): 1:34am On Sep 19, 2015
cramjones:
Fellow Nigerians,

-CramJones

Your mama toto
Re: PMB by menix(m): 1:39am On Sep 19, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
Who is cramjones ?

The guy that sells Otapiapia at the busy Onitsha Head bridge..
Re: PMB by Nobody: 4:52am On Sep 19, 2015
I like this [url=cramjones]old troll[/url] cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Re: PMB by Nobody: 5:06am On Sep 19, 2015
Mr man, go and sit down. angry
Re: PMB by Curlieweed: 5:15am On Sep 19, 2015
Attention wh0re.
Re: PMB by globalresource: 5:17am On Sep 19, 2015
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria

PMB will do it by the grace of God
Re: PMB by timilehing(m): 5:29am On Sep 19, 2015
bishopoliver:

Nothing will satisfy all this Wailers
Re: PMB by onismate: 5:43am On Sep 19, 2015
Danielstainz:
# pours spit ..cramjones stop to dey Jones.
yes ooo. Stop to dey Jones. When you first came out, I admired your courage and political analytical prowess. But now, I no just no wetin dey happen. You are not on the track again. You defend APC so much that I start asking if really you are in your right mind. Yes both APC and pdp are corrupt., but the way you talk about ex ministers shah. You Don forget say people like amaechi, fashola dey corrupt.
Re: PMB by gnykelly(m): 6:34am On Sep 19, 2015
thanks cramjones your info ate always accurate

(1) (Reply)

Biafra An Online Country / Biafra Protests: US, Nigeria Condemned For Remaining Silent - IBTimes / Photos:18 Die, 56 Injured In Early Morning Crash On Lokoja- Abuja Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.