Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,588 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Senate And Buhari's Body Language - Magnus Oladesu (Vanguard) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate And Buhari's Body Language - Magnus Oladesu (Vanguard) (28353 Views)

How Tribunal Sacked George Sekibo From Senate And Declared Andrew Uchendu Winner / Buhari’s Body Language No Longer Working – Fasehun / Obasanjo's Letter To Senate And House Of Representatives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate And Buhari's Body Language - Magnus Oladesu (Vanguard) by boman2014: 9:50am On Sep 19, 2015
A
Re: Senate And Buhari's Body Language - Magnus Oladesu (Vanguard) by broxymall(m): 9:51am On Sep 19, 2015
visit my signature
Re: Senate And Buhari's Body Language - Magnus Oladesu (Vanguard) by nwakaibeya1: 9:52am On Sep 19, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OHlWvlHdE8…>this
is for those who HAVE spiritual eye AND ear listen to the utterance in
video&know if its TRUE& but you CANT accept?investigate this spiritualy and
judge
Re: Senate And Buhari's Body Language - Magnus Oladesu (Vanguard) by ndaman25: 9:53am On Sep 19, 2015
joeprince23:
It will be political suicide for a democratically elected president to anger the senate or its leaders....
Wetin be PMB own for here
Re: Senate And Buhari's Body Language - Magnus Oladesu (Vanguard) by sweatlana: 9:53am On Sep 19, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
You don't know what you are saying, if you do you won't be comparing the powers of a seating president with that of a senate president. Saraki is on his own in this scenario. PDP senators will not want to associate with him cuz they know they are all corrupt. APC senators on the other side will be with the party and on buhari's side..

You think the abokey senators will support saraki instead of buhari who was the number1 factor that helped them in becoming senators/reps? Abi na my Yoruba people for senate go support saraki over buhari? Anyway I don't see saraki being impeached anytime soon but this little drilling will serve him as a lesson, Nigeria is not kwara state were he can do whatever he wants.

I don't even see buhari's hand in this saraki saga, if buhari really want to deal with saraki, trust me he won't use the CCB rather he will use his attorney general. My friend nobody can fight with the FG, if you try to do that, then expect bruises and injuries from the punch of the federal might..........

Misguided thought....

Saraki is ambitious and has the Senate numbers...

As far as I'm concerned saraki is the most powerful man in Nigeria today.

2 Likes

Re: Senate And Buhari's Body Language - Magnus Oladesu (Vanguard) by saintkel(m): 9:57am On Sep 19, 2015
Imortal001:
Hmm.. leave buhari out of this! CCB are just doing their job.
Make I hear
Re: Senate And Buhari's Body Language - Magnus Oladesu (Vanguard) by dammytosh: 9:58am On Sep 19, 2015
He declared asset 3 times under a Government that was protecting all PDP Big Wigs.

I am tired of this WAR , WITCH HUNT etc

Our politicians know how stupeed we are.

They are accused of CORRUPTION and STEALING in a court, they go to another court to seek Injunction not to say they are innocent but to stop PROSECUTION because of WITCH HUNT and all paid agents will sing WITCH HUNT until the ignorant man on the stret of Nairaland support.

If trueely , he is guilty of the charges by CCB, He should resign ans Senate President and be jailed. Simple.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate And Buhari's Body Language - Magnus Oladesu (Vanguard) by saintkel(m): 10:00am On Sep 19, 2015
sandraokosun:
it would rather be a political sucide for the senate or senator who offend pmb, the senate constitute majority of northerns and yorubas. Its political sucide when a northern is percieved to be against pmb to their people. Youruba are with him
Majority of Northerners, yes, Yorubas? F9..... Ode
Re: Senate And Buhari's Body Language - Magnus Oladesu (Vanguard) by dammytosh: 10:00am On Sep 19, 2015
sweatlana:

Misguided thought....

LMAO

The most powerful man reaaaaly ?

Let them conclude to treat his F-Up. You will see him in chains.

NA people like you push him to this point.

He has no damn immunity and Senate can not even debate a matter already in court so their number is irrelevant.

Why do you think they kept quiet since ?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senate And Buhari's Body Language - Magnus Oladesu (Vanguard) by francizy(m): 10:00am On Sep 19, 2015
sammyj:
Nonsense from one of the prince wailers association of witch hunters! !! shocked angry shocked

You have never contributed meaningfully on any thread, eh, Samuel Judas... grin

OP, I choose not to further comment on issues about Saraki's case. He dined with the devil (APC) using a short spoon, so let him dance to the tune.
Re: Senate And Buhari's Body Language - Magnus Oladesu (Vanguard) by IYANGBALI: 10:01am On Sep 19, 2015
whether body language or body odour,all i know be say saraki's days as the senate president are numbered

2 Likes

Re: Senate And Buhari's Body Language - Magnus Oladesu (Vanguard) by arabianights: 10:02am On Sep 19, 2015
alabiyemmy:

What are you saying

My dear, when you dont understand,you cannever understand.He is making a lot of sense and only those that understand will understand
Re: Senate And Buhari's Body Language - Magnus Oladesu (Vanguard) by IYANGBALI: 10:04am On Sep 19, 2015
dammytosh:
He declared asset 3 times under a Government that was protecting all PDP Big Wigs.

I am tired of this WAR , WITCH HUNT etc

Our politicians know how stupeed we are.

They are accused of CORRUPTION and STEALING in a court, they go to another court to seek Injunction not to say they are innocent but to stop PROSECUTION because of WITCH HUNT and all paid agents will sing WITCH HUNT until the ignorant man on the stret of Nairaland support.

If trueely , he is guilty of the charges by CCB, He should resign ans Senate President and be jailed. Simple.
God bless your entire lineage.

2 Likes

Re: Senate And Buhari's Body Language - Magnus Oladesu (Vanguard) by arabianights: 10:04am On Sep 19, 2015
sweatlana:

Misguided thought....

javascript:void(0);

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin you are very funny and naive.You dare to get o a public forum and state this?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Senate And Buhari's Body Language - Magnus Oladesu (Vanguard) by saintkel(m): 10:04am On Sep 19, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
You don't know what you are saying, if you do you won't be comparing the powers of a seating president with that of a senate president. Saraki is on his own in this scenario. PDP senators will not want to associate with him cuz they know they are all corrupt. APC senators on the other side will be with the party and on buhari's side..

You think the abokey senators will support saraki instead of buhari who was the number1 factor that helped them in becoming senators/reps? Abi na my Yoruba people for senate go support saraki over buhari? Anyway I don't see saraki being impeached anytime soon but this little drilling will serve him as a lesson, Nigeria is not kwara state were he can do whatever he wants.

I don't even see buhari's hand in this saraki saga, if buhari really want to deal with saraki, trust me he won't use the CCB rather he will use his attorney general. My friend nobody can fight with the FG, if you try to do that, then expect bruises and injuries from the punch of the federal might..........
Why fight Goodluck since u knw federal govt can't b fought against?
Re: Senate And Buhari's Body Language - Magnus Oladesu (Vanguard) by blackpanda: 10:06am On Sep 19, 2015
This write is so short sighted and selfish in his thinking. Drawing conclusions from baseleSs assumptions, myths and phantom ideas.

The issue of CCB has nothing to do with Buhari. And even if it did, why should saraki be disturbed, if he is indeed clean?

Every corruption politician always seek to use "political witchhunt" as a defense instead of making out their case in court. Nobody can witch hunt you if you have not stolen public funds!
Re: Senate And Buhari's Body Language - Magnus Oladesu (Vanguard) by SUBWAY101(m): 10:08am On Sep 19, 2015
sweatlana:

Misguided thought....

Chineke. Are you kidding me? You mean Niger or Nigeria?
Re: Senate And Buhari's Body Language - Magnus Oladesu (Vanguard) by anonimi: 10:09am On Sep 19, 2015
sammyj:
Nonsense from one of the prince wailers association of witch hunters! !! shocked angry shocked

Stop confusing yourself thinking you are trying to confuse others.

The coven dwellers are assembled in APCheat. Simple!!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2162677_img20150225204321edit_jpeg56bb1cb2db278f716bb3a9df7c4cd726
Re: Senate And Buhari's Body Language - Magnus Oladesu (Vanguard) by sandraokosun: 10:10am On Sep 19, 2015
saintkel:
Majority of Northerners, yes, Yorubas? F9..... Ode
yoruba and hausa are always together u brainless mofo. Evidence the last election. Even the tinubu factor
Re: Senate And Buhari's Body Language - Magnus Oladesu (Vanguard) by arabianights: 10:12am On Sep 19, 2015
IYANGBALI:
whether body language or body odour,all i know be say saraki's days as the senate president are numbered

He had it coming,was he actually assuming that everything will be swept under the carpet? I stated it right from
Nass elections that Tinubu amongst others wont allow this man go ,never !!! All those meetings and smiles was just for show but bhind the scenes,He knew he was in for a hot show.

People are mistakening the fact that Tinubu is one of the main ones after him but what they dont know is that we have many powerful people who are behind the scenes and had stakes before saraki enforced, disrespected, insulted, backstabbed,his party just to get on the sit that is getting too hot for him now........................Have you observed he is looking humble now and looks tired or na ill?

iam of the opinion that if that man is allowed to conclude his term,then APC will regret it as come 2019,that man will clear their doubt.A man that can betray his own father, who are you then assuming he can ever respect on earth ?

1 Like

Re: Senate And Buhari's Body Language - Magnus Oladesu (Vanguard) by Idrismusty97(m): 10:13am On Sep 19, 2015
bayulll01:
APc we will fight corruption
Pdp start with your member
APc start with Saraki
Pdp it is witch hunt

Wailers I thought saraki is a member of Apc why are you people confuse and retardedd,what do u all want
Re: Senate And Buhari's Body Language - Magnus Oladesu (Vanguard) by sandraokosun: 10:17am On Sep 19, 2015
sweatlana:

Misguided thought....

u are pathetic to say saraki is popular, he only took advantage of the pdp quest for revenge. After ths he is on his own, u can see his quest to curry pmb love. Truth is pmb dont have his time, but as ths case comes up u already see he is isolated with no one wanting to be scapegoat with him
Re: Senate And Buhari's Body Language - Magnus Oladesu (Vanguard) by samesolomon(m): 10:20am On Sep 19, 2015
nonsense,so he is above the law because he is Senate president, when will Nigerians awake from this absurdity that its alright for our leaders to break the law.....must everything be about politics and ethnicity.
o Nigeria my beloved country

1 Like

Re: Senate And Buhari's Body Language - Magnus Oladesu (Vanguard) by jwart(m): 10:23am On Sep 19, 2015
This is another Agbakoba class mate.
U nah never plenty enough..
E ti po to ......

1 Like

Re: Senate And Buhari's Body Language - Magnus Oladesu (Vanguard) by IYANGBALI: 10:25am On Sep 19, 2015
arabianights:

He had it coming,was he actually assuming that everything will be swept under the carpet? I stated it right from
Nass elections that Tinubu amongst others wont allow this man go ,never !!! All those meetings and smiles was just for show but bhind the scenes,He knew he was in for a hot show.

People are mistakening the fact that Tinubu is one of the main ones after him but what they dont know is that we have many powerful people who are behind the scenes and had stakes before saraki enforced, disrespected, insulted, backstabbed,his party just to get on the sit that is getting too hot for him now........................Have you observed he is looking humble now and looks tired or na ill?

iam of the opinion that if that man is allowed to conclude his term,then APC will regret it as come 2019,that man will clear their doubt.A man that can betray his own father, who are you then assuming he can ever respect on earth ?

i am in total support of whatever they do to the judas. You do not gang up against your party just because of your own selfish interest.
Re: Senate And Buhari's Body Language - Magnus Oladesu (Vanguard) by mhbabanna: 10:25am On Sep 19, 2015
Kastonkastroll:

That has always been my opinion in this case. PMB has little or no hand in Saraki's dilemma because if PMB really wants him to go then just assume he's gone.
The executive is just too powerful to fight with on a challenge and for someone to compare SP and President in terms of power then that fellow need crayon to start painting numbers. Na learner
Re: Senate And Buhari's Body Language - Magnus Oladesu (Vanguard) by mandax: 10:31am On Sep 19, 2015
Imortal001:
Hmm.. leave buhari out of this! CCB are just doing their job.

Na now CCB remember Saraki? Una de deceive even una selves for this Naija. Buhari wants to appoint senate president that shall do eyes right as Buhari transforms himself to a dictator.
Re: Senate And Buhari's Body Language - Magnus Oladesu (Vanguard) by OlaSpeaker(m): 10:31am On Sep 19, 2015
..........."He that goes to equity goes with clean hands" all this noise will not save saraki and what is the business of PMB in this is he the CCB, EFCC, ICPC or DSS these agencies are doing their job abi dem say na Buhari dey investigate saraki ni. i just love this episode of the season that we ate right noe in Nigeria #thiefcatchthief
Re: Senate And Buhari's Body Language - Magnus Oladesu (Vanguard) by mhbabanna: 10:32am On Sep 19, 2015
MyMouth:

This is what I have been saying! We all saw the reaction of the northern senators in Saraki's group when they were accused of working against PMB, most of them were swearing and causing on the floor of the house that they would never do that. Go against pmb here in the north and u are finished, even ur family go run leave here. Maybe only Igbo senators would carryout the impeachment.
When they say PMB has an occultic followership in the north some people think it's just a mere say.
Any northern senator seen or perceived to be against PMB's actions is a gonner in advance

1 Like

Re: Senate And Buhari's Body Language - Magnus Oladesu (Vanguard) by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 19, 2015
OduntanGabriel:
Buhari Body Odour (lol) ...... I am here to read comments.
.Guy, if u dont have anything to say, just read comments and get out of the thread. Just bhave claimed u r matured for once.

read TYPES OF PEOPLE WE MISSED ON NAIRALAND... www.nairaland.com/2609879/10-types-people-missed-nairaland

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Edo LG Election Results: APC Wins In Seven Councils / Reno Omokri Blasts Charly Boy For Collecting Money From APC To Attack PDP, Atiku / Seyi Makinde: I Take Responsibility For Oyo Market Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.