Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,906 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue (78833 Views)

Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations / I Was Paid To Lie Against Pastor T. B. Joshua; Bisola Johnson. / Pastor T.b Joshua Predicted Michael Jackson's Sudden Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by streetpaddy(m): 10:45pm On Apr 09, 2020
Hm
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by Geeman23(m): 11:57pm On Apr 09, 2020
donnie:

Good. However, some of us are sent to warn men. Its not a question of being okay or not.
share your knowledge so we smallies can learn about this spiritual debate. I am curious to know t.b Joshua and oyakhilome
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by Image123(m): 12:00am On Apr 10, 2020
Be careful what you ask for.
1Ti 6:6 But godliness with contentment is great gain.
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by TheSourcerer: 6:42pm On Jun 17, 2020
WesleyanA:
I don't think i really believe in God. 

I used to when I was 12. 
oh wow , Awesome Awesome Awesome news like this make me happy through out the day

1 Like

Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by Image123(m): 7:15pm On Jun 17, 2020
TheSourcerer:
oh wow , Awesome Awesome Awesome news like this make me happy through out the day

The search for joy is real. 2005. Let me sell some joy to you.
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by TheSourcerer: 7:17pm On Jun 17, 2020
Image123:

The search for joy is real. 2005. Let me sell some joy to you.
I do only Molly (estasy ,)
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by Image123(m): 7:19pm On Jun 17, 2020
TheSourcerer:
I do only Molly (estasy ,)

Eeyah. You'd be needing a lot of it for eternity.
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by femmyapson(m): 9:14pm On Jun 11, 2021
Seye:
Im still confused as to whether he's a real man of God. You need to visit the Miracle section on his website. It's disgusting. How can you describe exhibiting another man's wife's photograph and her new baby like that on a website.

The woman was there live delivering her baby with all posture live. Pls visit www.themaninthesynagogue.com then draw your conclusion. embarassed embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
This life sef. 16years after
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by femmyapson(m): 9:17pm On Jun 11, 2021
donnie:
Hello Mr. Adeoye,

I have a question for u. Are u born again? What do u understand by 'sharing the grace'?. Have u been to the synagouge before? I can tell u with full assurance that u are speaking from what had already been told u...from what seems to b common beleif or saying. U had your mind clouded already either by religon(what u had supposed should b the norm) or misled by the out ward appearance of things. Do u know how many believers in this country and around the world have been tremendously graced by the minstry of this man of God?

Ministers attend his meetings around the world and are energised and graced for grater evangelism. I can bet that u are speaking form wht someone told u and not from what u know. Because to say u know means u have a revelation form God.

TB joshua may not b as eloquent as your favourite preachers but let me tell u, i am a minister myself and i know that what is required to see a move of God in your life and in the life of those around u is not eloquence of speach or fine theology and sermons but a tangible presence and power of the Holy Spirit.

His messages bless my life everytime i watch him  and i can see daily the work of the Holy Spirit who is the master teacher in His life.

He was illiterate, but that is what God needed, one who will not trust in His own abilities whom He can fully use.

Look at his life style. Just like Jesus: simple, generous, humble, and he speaks with plain and yet powerful words just as Jesus did. Talkin about being edified, Let me tell u something: u can prevent yourself from being edified without even knowing it. Jesus said, "u make the Word of God of none effect by your traditions"...what u have thought 'had always  been and should always be'.

Be mindful of what u say about Pastor Chris because I know him very well. The man is led of the Spirit of God. He did not make any mistake. It takes a Prophet to know a prophet. What lesson did u say he learnt ? Pastor Chris' Ministry is growing tremedously daily...His annointing has increased tremedously and the Lord is blessing Him right left and centre. He Holds the Largest meetings in this country ...if u are to be truthful to yourself, God has actually increased Him.

Let me tell u something ...If u read 1cor.12 you will see that the bible talks about diversities of gifts...not every preacher is called to establish churches as such, there are some that the bible refers to as called to work miracles. TB Josuah is a prophet and he is functioning in His office. He really does not Have the calling of a Pastor...If you Understand the five fold minstry. There are many who are pastoring churches today who aught not to.

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome on the Other hand said the Lord said to Him one time that He had given Him a coat of many colours... that is why some see Him as an evangelist, others Pastor, teacher, Prophet or Apostle. This is a rare kind of ministry. he is not a 'Nigerian Pastor'. He is called to reach the nations of the world and that is what He is doing with tremendous results.

He has large meetings in this country and around the world. His meeting in Port Harcourt drew a record attendance of 2.5 million people in a single night's event. His words continue to bless the nations. He has satelite and terrestial stations around the world and  according to Him God is just beginning with Him.

Watch and see what God will do with Him and his ministry in the near future.

When i listen to these men i see Jesus. They do not trust in themselves but Jesus who hath called them.

In case u do not know.Jesus was more controversial than these ones. He  did not agree with the religious folks of His day. They called Him Devil. But He was still strong and God was with Him. That is what i see with TB Josuah and Chris Oyakhilome.

Please do one survey for me... Look around and see if any of those who condemn these men openly in the media have great Power with God as these two. Is Satan more powerful than God? check if they see the same kind of miracles. That should tell u something. They have greived the Holy spirit who hath called them. If they are to be honest with u, they have lost that fresh annointing of the Holy Spirit. Because u see, The Holy spirit is one..If u grieve him by speaking evil against His work, His power cannot stay with u. But if u speak well and support His work, he will annoint u even more. If u say the miracles are fake, then show us the real ones. Those who see miracles in this country and who want to continue to see miracles watch their tongues!

Look around our country...many great men of God who started out with great signs and wonders following them no longer see the power of God in demonstration in their meetings. Why? because of this same thing ....they used their tongues wrongly. Some have now gone into the ministry of condemnation .....condeming the govt, fellow preachers and even members of their congregations. They can no longer bless but curse.

So my friend ....think again, let God teach you. drop your religion and believe God for anything because ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE.
wow.
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by donnie(m): 9:18pm On Jun 11, 2021
femmyapson:
wow.

What rubbish is this? angry You might as well go to 1960 post and share it.
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by femmyapson(m): 9:20pm On Jun 11, 2021
Hndholder:
By their fruit we shall know then, What ever you sow you reap.

GOD alone is HOLY I will praise him for ever.

Some churches are actually HOSPITAL those that have need for it will go there.
Birds of thesame feather flocks together.
It wont be funny you visited scoan 16years after writing this. Did you?
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by femmyapson(m): 9:23pm On Jun 11, 2021
donnie:

What rubbish is this? angry You might as well go to 1960 post and share it.
You have turned atheist?
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by donnie(m): 9:27pm On Jun 11, 2021
femmyapson:

You have turned atheist?

Nope, I'm no more part of the Babylonian idolatrous religion called Christianity. We are the people of the book. The biblical children of Isaële/Israel. We don't do pastor worshipping or showmanship because it's not scriptural.

I have no problem with the man personally.

1 Like

Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by femmyapson(m): 9:29pm On Jun 11, 2021
donnie:

Nope, I'm no more part of the Babylonian idolatrous religion called Christianity. We are the people of the book. The biblical children of Isaële/Israel. We don't do pastor worshipping or showmanship because it's not scriptural.

I have no problem with the man personally.
sorry pls what religion is people of the book?
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by donnie(m): 9:33pm On Jun 11, 2021
femmyapson:
sorry pls what religion is people of the book?
It's no religion...it's by blood. I am a blood decendant of the patriach YAKUBI/Jacob.

We were taught lies and the purpose is too keep us blind and enslaved. The people of the book are those whom the whole book (bible) was centred around.
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by femmyapson(m): 9:35pm On Jun 11, 2021
donnie:

It's no religion...it's by blood. I am a blood decendant of the patriach YAKUBI/Jacob.

We were taught lies and the purpose is too keep us blind and enslaved.
Oh, You belive in God?
So how did you find this truth and how did you know it is the truth when you find it . Sorry for disturbance. Im just curious
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by donnie(m): 9:37pm On Jun 11, 2021
femmyapson:

Oh, You belive in God?
So how did you find this truth and how did you know it is the truth when you find it . Sorry for disturbance. Im just curious

YAH had mercy on me and brought me into the knowledge of His truth. I was taught by others in the truth before me and by revelation of the Spirit.
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by femmyapson(m): 9:45pm On Jun 11, 2021
donnie:

YAH had mercy on me and brought me into the knowledge of His truth. I was taught by others in the truth before me and by revelation of the Spirit.
if I may get you right and what you are saying. Jesus never exists right?
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by Elliot2(m): 9:47pm On Jun 11, 2021
mapet:
As far as I'm concerned T.B Joshua is NOT a man of God.

If you can discern and you are well grounded in scriptures then you need not be "tossed by every wind of doctrine".

His so called "flawless" English and stuffs have changed nothing. He probably has the most beautiful church, but what is the significance of those "eyele" flying around the so called church.

If you listen to his teaching you'll know they have no substances and can't edify and sound and well rooted christian. At times I feel those stuffs he says are pre-recorded and played to him by a wirless device.

Take it from me we know men of God....
U don tey here o.
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 11, 2021
An interesting thread. I didnt even know a thread like this exists before I made a comment this afternoon. Hmmmm! But one thing is sure. T.B Joshua was smart. He was from a poor background who left school early in his life. And for him to refined himself, I respect him. He was a brilliant man. I was talking about his refined English. Mehn! Respect to Joshua. He was a real intelligent man. Joshua didnt see the necessity to refine his accent. If he wanted, I am sure he would just go for accent reduction classes and that's it. But I think he didnt care about that. And that's really great. He preferred to be original. But he made sure his grammar was perfect.

Anyway, I appreciate his philanthropic life. He was just too wonderful in that regard. But really, you guys need to get one of his videos in his early days. Then, you will know who TB Joshua was. I wrote about it this afternoon not even knowing a thread like this was created in 2005.
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by donnie(m): 11:38pm On Jun 11, 2021
femmyapson:
if I may get you right and what you are saying. Jesus never exists right?

The Messiah who went by the Hebrew/Bantu name YAHUSHA existed, but not the fake white image of the Beast ROME worshipped around the world. Jesus is a Greek name, not Hebrew and it gives praise to Zeus, not YAH.
I only use it sometimes because folks are already brainwashed with that name.

The true black Messiah taught a different message from what Christian pastors teach today. He came to save his people (Bantus/Isrealites) from their sins, from their enemies and from all who hate them; not to establish a global religion as the false prophets teach.
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by mapet: 7:38am On Jun 12, 2021
Elliot2:
U don tey here o.

I be agba for here na

ps: my position on late TB Joshua stands

1 Like

Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by Kobojunkie: 7:51am On Jun 12, 2021
donnie:

That remains your biggest hurdle!
You continue to submit to the teachings of mere men when YAH informed said in Jeremiah 31 vs 31 -34, that He alone is Teacher, in His New Agreement, to all who belong to Him. You went from being deceived by one group to being hoodwinked by another bunch!
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by donnie(m): 7:57am On Jun 12, 2021
Kobojunkie:
That remains your biggest hurdle!
You continue to submit to the teachings of mere men when YAH informed said in Jeremiah 31 vs 31 -34, that He alone is Teacher, in His New Agreement, to all who belong to Him. You went from being deceived by one group to being hoodwinked by another bunch!

Will you just shut it? If I face you now, small time you will run away.

So Jesus, Mathew, Mark, Jeremiah, Paul, Peter, Isaiah etc. whose teachings you supposedly follow were not men?
Did YAH come down to write those books himself or He inspired men to write them?
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by Kobojunkie: 8:15am On Jun 12, 2021
donnie:

Will you just shut it? If I face you now, small time you will run away.

So Jesus, Mathew, Mark, Jeremiah, Paul, Peter, Isaiah etc. whose teachings you supposedly follow were not men?
Did YAH come down to write those books himself or He inspired men to write them?
Oh, you have it all wrong! I don't run away from you...I simply go back to ignoring you when you start with your ramblings is all. undecided

So you are of the school that God cannot do even what He declared He would do without the help of men? Ok..goodluck! undecided
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by donnie(m): 8:50am On Jun 12, 2021
Kobojunkie:
[s]Oh, you have it all wrong! I don't run away from you...I simply go back to ignoring you when you start with your ramblings is all. undecided
[/s]
So you are of the school that God cannot do even what He declared He would do without the help of men? Ok..goodluck! undecided
You accuse me of submitting to the teachings of mere men and you foolishly quote Jeremiah to make your point. Jeremiah na your Creator ni? You need to have your brain examined.
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by donnie(m): 11:16pm On Jun 10, 2022
donnie:
Hello Mr. Adeoye,

I have a question for u. Are u born again? What do u understand by 'sharing the grace'?. Have u been to the synagouge before? I can tell u with full assurance that u are speaking from what had already been told u...from what seems to b common beleif or saying. U had your mind clouded already either by religon(what u had supposed should b the norm) or misled by the out ward appearance of things. Do u know how many believers in this country and around the world have been tremendously graced by the minstry of this man of God?

Ministers attend his meetings around the world and are energised and graced for grater evangelism. I can bet that u are speaking form wht someone told u and not from what u know. Because to say u know means u have a revelation form God.

TB joshua may not b as eloquent as your favourite preachers but let me tell u, i am a minister myself and i know that what is required to see a move of God in your life and in the life of those around u is not eloquence of speach or fine theology and sermons but a tangible presence and power of the Holy Spirit.

His messages bless my life everytime i watch him  and i can see daily the work of the Holy Spirit who is the master teacher in His life.

He was illiterate, but that is what God needed, one who will not trust in His own abilities whom He can fully use.

Look at his life style. Just like Jesus: simple, generous, humble, and he speaks with plain and yet powerful words just as Jesus did. Talkin about being edified, Let me tell u something: u can prevent yourself from being edified without even knowing it. Jesus said, "u make the Word of God of none effect by your traditions"...what u have thought 'had always  been and should always be'.

Be mindful of what u say about Pastor Chris because I know him very well. The man is led of the Spirit of God. He did not make any mistake. It takes a Prophet to know a prophet. What lesson did u say he learnt ? Pastor Chris' Ministry is growing tremedously daily...His annointing has increased tremedously and the Lord is blessing Him right left and centre. He Holds the Largest meetings in this country ...if u are to be truthful to yourself, God has actually increased Him.

Let me tell u something ...If u read 1cor.12 you will see that the bible talks about diversities of gifts...not every preacher is called to establish churches as such, there are some that the bible refers to as called to work miracles. TB Josuah is a prophet and he is functioning in His office. He really does not Have the calling of a Pastor...If you Understand the five fold minstry. There are many who are pastoring churches today who aught not to.

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome on the Other hand said the Lord said to Him one time that He had given Him a coat of many colours... that is why some see Him as an evangelist, others Pastor, teacher, Prophet or Apostle. This is a rare kind of ministry. he is not a 'Nigerian Pastor'. He is called to reach the nations of the world and that is what He is doing with tremendous results.

He has large meetings in this country and around the world. His meeting in Port Harcourt drew a record attendance of 2.5 million people in a single night's event. His words continue to bless the nations. He has satelite and terrestial stations around the world and  according to Him God is just beginning with Him.

Watch and see what God will do with Him and his ministry in the near future.

When i listen to these men i see Jesus. They do not trust in themselves but Jesus who hath called them.

In case u do not know.Jesus was more controversial than these ones. He  did not agree with the religious folks of His day. They called Him Devil. But He was still strong and God was with Him. That is what i see with TB Josuah and Chris Oyakhilome.

Please do one survey for me... Look around and see if any of those who condemn these men openly in the media have great Power with God as these two. Is Satan more powerful than God? check if they see the same kind of miracles. That should tell u something. They have greived the Holy spirit who hath called them. If they are to be honest with u, they have lost that fresh annointing of the Holy Spirit. Because u see, The Holy spirit is one..If u grieve him by speaking evil against His work, His power cannot stay with u. But if u speak well and support His work, he will annoint u even more. If u say the miracles are fake, then show us the real ones. Those who see miracles in this country and who want to continue to see miracles watch their tongues!

Look around our country...many great men of God who started out with great signs and wonders following them no longer see the power of God in demonstration in their meetings. Why? because of this same thing ....they used their tongues wrongly. Some have now gone into the ministry of condemnation .....condeming the govt, fellow preachers and even members of their congregations. They can no longer bless but curse.

So my friend ....think again, let God teach you. drop your religion and believe God for anything because ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE.

Preachers cashing out using religion.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) / Shocking Predictions For 2016 By Joshua Iginla / Pastor Obafemi Banigbe Resigns As A COZA Board Of Trustees Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.