Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,523 members, 7,837,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Don't Let Sadness And Hurt Stop You From Being Happy.. Don't Worry Be Happy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Let Sadness And Hurt Stop You From Being Happy.. Don't Worry Be Happy (610 Views)

What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? / How Do I Forgive A Man Who Used Me And Hurt Me? / How Can Get Over Regret Guiltyconscience And Hurt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Let Sadness And Hurt Stop You From Being Happy.. Don't Worry Be Happy by danimodd(m): 12:05pm On Sep 19, 2015
I know you go through a lot of pain, and people in your life don't appreciate you and acknowledge all you give and sacrifice to trust like they should.

I know at times you feel alone, but don't let pain mold the person you are. Don't let sadness and hurt stop you from being happy. You are too giving and caring to everyone else to not have genuine energy you give others reciprocated.
I know you are tired. Tired of the pain, sadness and stress of this dark, cruel and twisted world. But you know something, happiness is the people we surround ourself with and the thoughts we hold.
I know you smile to hide your pain, so no one else can see,
but i see it
I see you.
I know you got issues.
I know you got temper.
I know you got problems.
I know you are far from perfect.
But you are perfectly imperfected.
Every flaw of yours helps outline your awesomeness, because your weakness and vulnerability makes strong, genuine, kindred spirits want to help you..CLICK FOR MORE..http://www.odiongist.com/2015/06/read-how-to-fall-in-love-with-yourself.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Let Sadness And Hurt Stop You From Being Happy.. Don't Worry Be Happy by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 19, 2015
The way u guys say these things like taking over emotions as in depression gets me doubting if you're not Aliens from Saturn.
Re: Don't Let Sadness And Hurt Stop You From Being Happy.. Don't Worry Be Happy by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 19, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:
The way u guys say these things like taking over emotions as in depression gets me doubting if you're not Aliens from Saturn.
Re: Don't Let Sadness And Hurt Stop You From Being Happy.. Don't Worry Be Happy by danimodd(m): 7:17pm On Sep 19, 2015
what are you saying?
Re: Don't Let Sadness And Hurt Stop You From Being Happy.. Don't Worry Be Happy by datprincess(f): 7:27am On Sep 24, 2015
.. undecided

(1) (Reply)

A True Life Story Of How Distance Caused It All. / 10 Ways To Get Sex When You Travel / And He Never Asked Again.poor Guy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.