Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,611 members, 7,861,896 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:24 PM

How Can Get Over Regret Guiltyconscience And Hurt - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can Get Over Regret Guiltyconscience And Hurt (442 Views)

"I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady / How Do I Forgive A Man Who Used Me And Hurt Me? / Don't Let Sadness And Hurt Stop You From Being Happy.. Don't Worry Be Happy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can Get Over Regret Guiltyconscience And Hurt by excelkech: 10:17am On Nov 17, 2015
this is my story,its been 6months I brokeup with my ex bfd of 5yrs,whom I rejected other guys because of him,during when we were dating I saw a lady's bag of cloth in his hux n I confronted him abt it,he told me d lady was stranded n he helped her that he has nothing to do with her.that he will call her to come pick her bag

I was furious ready to break d r/ship with him,he pleaded reminding me of hw long we have been in d r/ship,telling me hw age is not on his side n hw am not getting younger,n starting up a new r/ship will b hard 4 both of us.

I saw hw remorseful he was,i forgave him because I luv him,things he neva did for me he started doing them.

in february this year a lady met me in his hux we chated n I asked her hw long she has been dating my ex,she said she has been dating my ex for some months,though during those months I n my ex had little issue which we later reconcile,i told her she have to back out,she said she has done that,that her pastor told her my ex is not her husband bt I shudn't put all my eggs in one basket.

I called my ex in front of her, he asked her to leave n neva to call him again.
come n see when my ex came back from work that day he bcame so gentle thinking I will react bt I didn't,he said I shudn't pay attention to her,that she's desperate n age is not on her side,that she told me all what she said for me to quit for her to take ova,my ex conveince me with lies.

little did I know those things were sign God was showing me for me to quit the r/ship with him, bt I fail to see them,cos I was over whelm by emotions.

beside all these I have a suitor my childhood frd who was transfer from calabar to ph,he was all over me, begging me to take him to my parents for introduction,that he wants to get married to me b4 august, bt I refuse

though getting married was one of my prayer point in shiloh last yr,bt the way it came was not hw I expected it,cos we neva dated n I felt he was desperate,he went to d extend of giving his mum his phone to talk to me.his mum invited me bt I neva showed up.

even with the nature of his job his a banker he took the risk coming to Ebonyi where I served,to prove to me he was serious.n my ex neva came to c me for once n his parents reside in the same state.

I took d new guy to my elder sister who saw him and like him,his tall,hansome,Godfearing,intelligent n his yoruba,my sister advice me to accept him,that getting married to a man I don't luv is the best thing that can happen to any woman,cos d man will adore her n will neva take he for granted

I asked her if she got married to a man she don't love she said she was lucky to have married the man she luv n who luvs her in return.so I told her hw much i luv my ex,which I truely do

she advice me to follow my hrt.i told my suitor to give me 4 months to sort at things with my ex that we r in a serious relationship.

I told my ex about this guy n his plans for me,because I luv my ex i've been faithful and truthful to him n I don't hide any thing from him.

I needed advice from him,if he has no good intention for me he shud allow me to go n settle down with d new guy, bt my ex got so cool he told me hw much he luvs me,hw he has broken up with other gals because of me,that I shud exercise more patience with him,that his intention for me are for gud,his plans is neva to hurt me that he wants to surprise me

I rejected my suitor told he neva to call my number again

ever since I told my ex abt the suitor that was when our problem began,he accuse me of cheating on him which I neva did,he suspect my every move,goes through all my social media in my phone,including my dialed,received n missed calls on my phone.

he accuse me of the channel I watch,we fight over every little things,if I pick my call i have to explain who d caller is,if don't pick is a problem,i got tired of everything that I have to quit d r/ship cos the accusation n suspicions became too much for me to bear

my ex neva came to apologise to me as usual,and because I love him i went back him to say I was sorry,he told me to move on,that he doesn't want to waste my time n he doesn't like my tribe n am too young for him after 5yrs.

in august I got a wedding invitation from my last suitor,his now happily married.

Eva since I got wedding invitation from him.i've been battling with regret, guilt and depression,i can hardly think straight or sleep. n my ex is also getting married

please advice me on what to do to enable me do away with such feelings cos am dieing slowly
Re: How Can Get Over Regret Guiltyconscience And Hurt by agobentim: 10:29am On Nov 17, 2015
Your story is really painful and pathetic. Call me if u can let's talk. +08186999482
Re: How Can Get Over Regret Guiltyconscience And Hurt by rosalieene(f): 10:50am On Nov 17, 2015
excelkech:
this is my story,its been 6months I brokeup with my ex bfd of 5yrs,whom I rejected other guys because of him,during when we were dating I saw a lady's bag of cloth in his hux n I confronted him abt it,he told me d lady was stranded n he helped her that he has nothing to do with her.that he will call her to come pick her bag

I was furious ready to break d r/ship with him,he pleaded reminding me of hw long we have been in d r/ship,telling me hw age is not on his side n hw am not getting younger,n starting up a new r/ship will b hard 4 both of us.

I saw hw remorseful he was,i forgave him because I luv him,things he neva did for me he started doing them.

in february this year a lady met me in his hux we chated n I asked her hw long she has been dating my ex,she said she has been dating my ex for some months,though during those months I n my ex had little issue which we later reconcile,i told her she have to back out,she said she has done that,that her pastor told her my ex is not her husband bt I shudn't put all my eggs in one basket.

I called my ex in front of her, he asked her to leave n neva to call him again.
come n see when my ex came back from work that day he bcame so gentle thinking I will react bt I didn't,he said I shudn't pay attention to her,that she's desperate n age is not on her side,that she told me all what she said for me to quit for her to take ova,my ex conveince me with lies.

little did I know those things were sign God was showing me for me to quit the r/ship with him, bt I fail to see them,cos I was over whelm by emotions.

beside all these I have a suitor my childhood frd who was transfer from calabar to ph,he was all over me, begging me to take him to my parents for introduction,that he wants to get married to me b4 august, bt I refuse

though getting married was one of my prayer point in shiloh last yr,bt the way it came was not hw I expected it,cos we neva dated n I felt he was desperate,he went to d extend of giving his mum his phone to talk to me.his mum invited me bt I neva showed up.

even with the nature of his job his a banker he took the risk coming to Ebonyi where I served,to prove to me he was serious.n my ex neva came to c me for once n his parents reside in the same state.

I took d new guy to my elder sister who saw him and like him,his tall,hansome,Godfearing,intelligent n his yoruba,my sister advice me to accept him,that getting married to a man I don't luv is the best thing that can happen to any woman,cos d man will adore her n will neva take he for granted

I asked her if she got married to a man she don't love she said she was lucky to have married the man she luv n who luvs her in return.so I told her hw much i luv my ex,which I truely do

she advice me to follow my hrt.i told my suitor to give me 4 months to sort at things with my ex that we r in a serious relationship.

I told my ex about this guy n his plans for me,because I luv my ex i've been faithful and truthful to him n I don't hide any thing from him.

I needed advice from him,if he has no good intention for me he shud allow me to go n settle down with d new guy, bt my ex got so cool he told me hw much he luvs me,hw he has broken up with other gals because of me,that I shud exercise more patience with him,that his intention for me are for gud,his plans is neva to hurt me that he wants to surprise me

I rejected my suitor told he neva to call my number again

ever since I told my ex abt the suitor that was when our problem began,he accuse me of cheating on him which I neva did,he suspect my every move,goes through all my social media in my phone,including my dialed,received n missed calls on my phone.

he accuse me of the channel I watch,we fight over every little things,if I pick my call i have to explain who d caller is,if don't pick is a problem,i got tired of everything that I have to quit d r/ship cos the accusation n suspicions became too much for me to bear

my ex neva came to apologise to me as usual,and because I love him i went back him to say I was sorry,he told me to move on,that he doesn't want to waste my time n he doesn't like my tribe n am too young for him after 5yrs.

in august I got a wedding invitation from my last suitor,his now happily married.

Eva since I got wedding invitation from him.i've been battling with regret, guilt and depression,i can hardly think straight or sleep. n my ex is also getting married

please advice me on what to do to enable me do away with such feelings cos am dieing slowly
I understand your plight, the two of them were not meant for you. Just move on, a better man is on his way.
Re: How Can Get Over Regret Guiltyconscience And Hurt by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 17, 2015
u gals will never learn .. love is real but don't be stupid to it.. op sorry too say but u are stupid ..I loved my ex yes even when she did something that was crazy I still kept her until she was unbearable I had to let go.
life goes on
Re: How Can Get Over Regret Guiltyconscience And Hurt by Goandie: 11:01am On Nov 17, 2015
What is not urs is not urs.
Your story is similar 2 sum1 I know, dated a guy for 6yrs nd d guy left her for sum1 younger.
She cried nd cried was even hospitalized for almost a month but do u know d irony of life, the guy she is now married 2 for like 1yr+ she met him @d hospital coz he entered d wrong ward nd ended up @her ward.
So my fwend don't be in a hurry ur own hubby dey him way dey cum urside, him just dey prepare things down for u
Re: How Can Get Over Regret Guiltyconscience And Hurt by Missonas(f): 11:17am On Nov 17, 2015
Everything that went down was supposed to go down that way.
Both men were supposed to be part of ur story but not all of it thats the end of their story in your life. Now you've learnt but thats not the best part Brace yourself up for whats to come.

Dont sweat it. Be happy. Spend more time with family. Dress well, always look your best. Read ur bible. Pray. No magic, no tricks...just live

(1) (Reply)

Should Your Child Hang Out With The Children Of Your Next Door Neighbor? / Today Is My Birthday / For Men That Are Still Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.