Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,329 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Must I Inform Her Parent Of My Final Decision - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must I Inform Her Parent Of My Final Decision (622 Views)

Should I Inform My Friend That His Girlfriend Just Had An Abortion For Another? / It Is Okay For A Lady To Prepare Food For Her Boyfriend At Her Parent's Home? / How Can I Inform My Wife That I Need Another Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must I Inform Her Parent Of My Final Decision by fetrillion(m): 2:51pm On Sep 19, 2015
I dated a girl for 5 yrs now with the hope having our introduction next year after my service.BT early dis year,each time I call to see her,she would give me one excuses or the other.
On Feb 14, she declined my request of seing her with an excuse DAT she wasn't arround,I became suspicious,n went to her place without informing her only to catch her locked up in a room wif a guy on her bed,her bra on her chair.i called her parent n they pleaded n rebuked her.I discovered she hasn't changed.she called me one nite n heard i heard a background cough,onlyfor her
to denial she was d one coughing.she now works in an
hotel.
Recently, I caught anoda guy locked up wif her in her room even though I informed her of my arrival(wot if I never did)..I'm done wif her BT my question is "sud I go see her parent n let my intention known to them DAT I'm no longer intrested in their daughter or let dem be (just tired of reporting)
NOTE PlS: we are both 26,I'm a graduate n she's an nice holder who stays alone pending wen she starts her degree programme..she's not sober for any of her actions o,it was a consentual agreement for d break.I really suffered an emotional traumal.I never for once cheated on her bcs "I was in love"..her promiscuous lifestyle wif different man irritate n pisses me off.
Re: Must I Inform Her Parent Of My Final Decision by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 19, 2015
dnt inform her parents, u own them no conversation, just dump her 4 d piece of dustbin she is. "asap

1 Like

Re: Must I Inform Her Parent Of My Final Decision by agarawu23(m): 3:08pm On Sep 19, 2015
Inform her parent say you don marry her for house ? undecided

You better move on with your life and forget her including her parents cos dey have nothing to offer u than to keep pleading on her behalf but the Lady isn't changing .

Her market go even sell as she don dey work for hotel
Re: Must I Inform Her Parent Of My Final Decision by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 19, 2015
Inform her parents for them to trick you back wd her since Its very apparent you still mind her. That you'd even written this in rizpekt af a battered pusee is my witnis. grin
Re: Must I Inform Her Parent Of My Final Decision by gunners160(m): 3:14pm On Sep 19, 2015
Inform her parents?no way! dnt even bother in doing that jst be thanking ur stars that you did nt get married to an international ashewo that will change your matrimonial bed to an international stadium for sex,.in fact,be thanking ur stars that 1day u won't wake up 1 morning to see a leaked sextape of ur gf online or on a frnds phone (becos na dat 1 dey sweet 2 watch pass). You don break up means you don break up and has no bizness with her again. Ask urself what if her parents r in support of her sexual escapades?that means u don lose 2 zero b dat o o. . . Jst move on with your life and focus on how to get a job;life goes on. Yes,u r hurt now but not down so you stil have the chance of giving her a final blow that will hurt her 4 life and you can do that by being sucessful. Wait o o hope u finish r honeypot with ur dick?if nt abeg neva break up yet go reconcile with her sharply then Bleep ham wela and brk up with r.,
Re: Must I Inform Her Parent Of My Final Decision by Niyeal(m): 3:26pm On Sep 19, 2015
You said she is a nice holder, when she actually a NCE holder and u cal ursef a gradu8, 4get abt d girl and find a gradu8 like u who is available. She isnt available 4u.

(1) (Reply)

How Kim Kardashian Lost Her Virginity Michael Jackson’s Nephew Tito Jackson / Woman Holds Husband's Manhood After Catching Him Molesting Their 9yrs Old Child / Help Me !! It A Matters Of Lifes And Deaths ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.