Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

I Need Some Advice For Her!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Some Advice For Her!!! (805 Views)

Advice For Single Successful Guys / My Woman No Longer Care. Need Some Advice / Now I Have Decided To Contest For Mr Nairaland This Year.. After Some Advice... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Some Advice For Her!!! by jerrymej(m): 4:07pm On Sep 19, 2015
Hi to everyone.
my girl friend is always aggressive (I mean she easily gets angry to any that steps on her), and she finds it had to apologize even for her wrongs, I've tried to change her from that way of behaving to people yet to no avail.
Advice need please.
Re: I Need Some Advice For Her!!! by munchfani: 4:09pm On Sep 19, 2015
u lil fagggot! man up and tell her to piss off.

1 Like

Re: I Need Some Advice For Her!!! by IamLEGEND1: 4:10pm On Sep 19, 2015
so i take it she is also aggressive towards you....
Shows you are a síssy and therefore don't deserve my help..
Re: I Need Some Advice For Her!!! by falconey(m): 4:12pm On Sep 19, 2015
I think you should be a little bit more understanding, talk to her know why she is always agressive......if anyone should know why it should be you since you are dating. You two can talk about anything.
Re: I Need Some Advice For Her!!! by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 19, 2015
Get used to it nigga!
Re: I Need Some Advice For Her!!! by gunners160(m): 4:20pm On Sep 19, 2015
Wait o o is ur girlfriend a boxer?pls my broda rlshp does nt change anybody and most people who claim to have changed are hiding under pretense.It is indeed difficult for a person to change from his/her bad attitude so you beta sit her down and give her a federal warning not to try that shit again or else you will walkout of the rlshp. Dnt be a gentle guy towards her for now or else you will end up breeding a lion that will bite your mum tomorrow.. .. .
Re: I Need Some Advice For Her!!! by agarawu23(m): 4:29pm On Sep 19, 2015
jerrymej:
Hi to everyone.
my girl friend is always aggressive (I mean she easily gets angry to any that steps on her), and she finds it had to apologize even for her wrongs, I've tried to change her from that way of behaving to people yet to no avail.
Advice need please.
you can control her if she isn't hot tempered in addition to her aggressiveness

(1) (Reply)

Question Of "What" (m M) / Working Class Or An Undergraduate Relationship. Which Do U Prefer? / Why Most Girls Don't Like Staying In A Relationship After Being Caught Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.