Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,560 members, 7,955,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:21 PM

Can You Allow This To Happen To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend?(pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Allow This To Happen To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend?(pics) (4382 Views)

“Look Good And Attractive If You Want Your Boyfriend Or Hubby To Stop Cheating” / They Met At 7. 20-Year-Old Man Weds 20-Year-Old Girlfriend (Pics) / What Is The Craziest Thing You Can Do To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Allow This To Happen To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend?(pics) by Bernoulli01(m): 5:03pm On Sep 19, 2015
This was what happened to a guy simply because he was celebrating his birthday. Students stoned him full sachets of water and the guy was near comma.

Re: Can You Allow This To Happen To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend?(pics) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 19, 2015
undecided
Re: Can You Allow This To Happen To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend?(pics) by Cutehector(m): 5:06pm On Sep 19, 2015
I neva even told my coursemates my birthday sef
Re: Can You Allow This To Happen To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend?(pics) by 48noble(m): 5:07pm On Sep 19, 2015
Wickedness
Re: Can You Allow This To Happen To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend?(pics) by donolatunji(m): 5:07pm On Sep 19, 2015
That was too harsh
Re: Can You Allow This To Happen To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend?(pics) by IamLEGEND1: 5:12pm On Sep 19, 2015
you never see the kyn beating wey people dey get for boarding school back then....

as early as 3am,you go see SS3 students dey gather for front of the celebrant door with belts and dirty water.....
Re: Can You Allow This To Happen To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend?(pics) by Bernoulli01(m): 5:14pm On Sep 19, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
you never see the kyn beating wey people dey get for boarding school back then....

as early as 3am,you go see SS3 students dey gather for front of the celebrant door with belts and dirty water.....

bro all in the name of birthday? Na was ohh

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow This To Happen To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend?(pics) by IamLEGEND1: 5:19pm On Sep 19, 2015
Bernoulli01:
bro all in the name of birthday? Na was ohh
some of the sharp celebrants dey pack their clothes,sneak out for night,go sleep for class...

#OhTheGoodOl'Days
Re: Can You Allow This To Happen To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend?(pics) by promise3048(m): 5:25pm On Sep 19, 2015
How u go take knw my birthday com throw me water when i myself neva knw wen dem born me sef u be witch

#[color=#990000][/color]uru di ya
Re: Can You Allow This To Happen To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend?(pics) by Bernoulli01(m): 5:29pm On Sep 19, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

some of the sharp celebrants dey pack their clothes,sneak out for night,go sleep for class...

#OhTheGoodOl'Days
even if it is in the class they will still get you ohh
Re: Can You Allow This To Happen To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend?(pics) by Czar01(m): 6:50pm On Sep 19, 2015
My own bday, see guys chasing me round the school with belt...all my enemies undecided

Thank God it was on a Saturday, I just locked myself in my room.
Re: Can You Allow This To Happen To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend?(pics) by princealexndre(m): 8:42pm On Sep 19, 2015
i jus pray i survive it....all dose who stoned me pure/w.....wen its deir turn nah hot pepper soup i go pour on top dere head...awonn oloshiii grin
Re: Can You Allow This To Happen To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend?(pics) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 19, 2015
The awkward moment# When your hostel mates keeps reminding u of your birthday in few days#..U b like;shea I touch u wen u dey du ur birthday..
Re: Can You Allow This To Happen To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend?(pics) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 19, 2015
ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ ǝɟıl ʇɐ ʞool oʇ ǝʌɐɥ noʎ sǝɯıʇǝɯos ..
Re: Can You Allow This To Happen To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend?(pics) by MVLOX(m): 11:23pm On Sep 19, 2015
bcuz of this nonsense act i had to remove my date of birth from all my social network platforms...
Re: Can You Allow This To Happen To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend?(pics) by Nobody: 12:10am On Sep 20, 2015
they want to turn his birthday to his deathday
Re: Can You Allow This To Happen To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend?(pics) by Nobody: 12:11am On Sep 20, 2015
shocked
Re: Can You Allow This To Happen To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend?(pics) by eniigmar(m): 1:07am On Sep 20, 2015
There was a Day dat two pple threw whole sachets of water @ me (one @ my back and d oda on my ear) just because they could not pour water on me on my Bday

Some even chased me trying to Drag me inside mud.But I thank God for speed grin
Re: Can You Allow This To Happen To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend?(pics) by passionate88: 1:44am On Sep 20, 2015
This is crazy. The school looks like A.B.U Zaria, the lecture theatre. @op ,which school is that?.
Re: Can You Allow This To Happen To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend?(pics) by Nobody: 2:08am On Sep 20, 2015
passionate88:
This is crazy. The school looks like A.B.U Zaria, the lecture theatre. @op ,which school is that?.

You're a cop?
Re: Can You Allow This To Happen To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend?(pics) by ibrahym47(m): 6:31am On Sep 20, 2015
Dats Social Science theater opposite sculpture garden
Re: Can You Allow This To Happen To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend?(pics) by Sunexy(m): 6:38am On Sep 20, 2015
Nd some Mumu jst dey dere dey look
Re: Can You Allow This To Happen To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend?(pics) by driand(m): 7:10am On Sep 20, 2015
Simply Jobless, Jonathans fault. angry
Re: Can You Allow This To Happen To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend?(pics) by passionate88: 7:50am On Sep 20, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

You're a cop?
No o , not a cop neither an I a 'spoon' , I am just an ordinary student.
Re: Can You Allow This To Happen To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend?(pics) by micholalo(m): 9:36am On Sep 20, 2015
I don't buy this crazy act, dem no born anybody to do trash to me all in d name of birthday. Smh
Re: Can You Allow This To Happen To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend?(pics) by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 20, 2015
passionate88:
No o , not a cop neither an I a 'spoon' , I am just an ordinary student.

cheesy lmfao grin
Re: Can You Allow This To Happen To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend?(pics) by dridowu: 1:39pm On Sep 20, 2015
i don't even remember my birthday
Re: Can You Allow This To Happen To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend?(pics) by phemzades(m): 4:29am On Feb 09, 2016
[color=#770077][/color] ;DLwtmb
Re: Can You Allow This To Happen To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend?(pics) by HomieQuan(m): 6:59am On Feb 09, 2016
dis is abu na
Re: Can You Allow This To Happen To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend?(pics) by HomieQuan(m): 7:01am On Feb 09, 2016
...*
Re: Can You Allow This To Happen To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend?(pics) by Nobody: 7:01am On Feb 09, 2016
dridowu:
i don't even remember my birthday
Lolololol thats good.

(1) (Reply)

OMG - A Lady With Huge Boobs Followed Around By Men In Computer Village / Mr & Miss Fresher Oau Inc / Would You Appreciate If Your Bae Prepares This Garri For You As Lunch?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.