Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,454 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World! (2333 Views)

Reasons Why Nigerian Women Were Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World. / The Top 10 Most Unfaithful Countries In The World 2016/2017 / Condom Manufacturer, Durex, Ranks Nigeria Women The Most Unfaithful In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World! by petokey: 1:50pm On Dec 08, 2015
Its seems i am the only one that saw this report...

Nigerian women are the most unfaithful in the world! This is the conclusion arrived at by Durex in a survey it conducted on women across the world. The survey had interviewed 29,000 women across 36 countries of the world, including Nigerians to arrive at this. According to the report, Nigerian women scored a total of 62% to beat 35 other countries to the first position.
The survey listed Thailand women as second most unfaithful in the world after scoring 59%. Malaysian women came third with 39%. Russian women scored 33% for the fourth position while Singaporeans came fifth with 19%...
For more details visit this link.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/marital-infidelity-why-women-have-joined-the-men/
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World! by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 08, 2015
Ha ha ha.
Well, we do not complain if people look at us with evil eyes. After all, there are people that are not even noticed at all. smiley smiley
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World! by marshalcarter: 1:55pm On Dec 08, 2015
Space to let
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World! by queenoflafia(f): 2:09pm On Dec 08, 2015
We see cheating as nothing in this country.especially from men but I still find it difficult to believe this
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World! by ibrams(m): 2:20pm On Dec 08, 2015
it's not true.....jare
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World! by tracyfemmmm: 2:22pm On Dec 08, 2015
Lie lie gist

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World! by Nature8(m): 2:22pm On Dec 08, 2015
queenoflafia:
We see cheating as nothing in this country.especially from men but I still find it difficult to believe this

They said women, not men.. Why involving men? Besides, what the Op said is true.. wink
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World! by divinehand2003(m): 2:33pm On Dec 08, 2015
Welldone greatest Nigerian women. Great!!!
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World! by tellwisdom: 2:39pm On Dec 08, 2015
Nigerian women?? .Spits profusely angry
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World! by cruzita(f): 3:06pm On Dec 08, 2015
tellwisdom:
Nigerian women?? .Spits profusely angry
ur mama na Nigeria woman .no forget
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World! by cruzita(f): 3:08pm On Dec 08, 2015
I believe when people talk about us negative its believe they are jealous and can't be like us.we are faithful believe it or not
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World! by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 08, 2015
To think op is a nigerian!

Well am not surprised tho,maybe your mum cheated on your dad and you are the end product.
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World! by Nobody: 12:08am On Dec 09, 2015
fake report.. we are d most faithful jere
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World! by Monalisa185(f): 12:20am On Dec 09, 2015
if I hear....
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World! by Nobody: 12:41am On Dec 09, 2015
My mum has been faithful to my dad for more than 20yrs they've been together
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World! by petokey: 8:04pm On Dec 09, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
To think op is a nigerian!

Well am not surprised tho,maybe your mum cheated on your dad and you are the end product.

Jollly .... What ever your name is. Listen carefully. You don't deny the truth simply because it doesn't favour you.

I am a proud Nigerian, but that doesn't mean i should deny the truth that affects my country.

Like two years ago, Nigeria was the most corrupt nation, so Jollly Joy, when you heard that news what was your reaction? if i may ask.
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World! by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 09, 2015
petokey:

Jollly .... What ever your name is. Listen carefully. You don't deny the truth simply because it doesn't favour you.

I am a proud Nigerian, but that doesn't mean i should deny the truth that affects my country.

Like two years ago, Nigeria was the most corrupt nation, so Jollly Joy, when you heard that news what was your reaction? if i may ask.
my reaction,opinion or thought doesnt matter,that was then.

Am baffled as to why you draw such conclusion tho.
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World! by petokey: 2:17am On Dec 10, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
my reaction,opinion or thought doesnt matter,that was then.

Am baffled as to why you draw such conclusion tho.

like seriously? Swt hrt why are you taking this personal on me?

Durex drew conclusions based on their survey and not myself swt hrt. I am only affirming the fact that it is an obvious truth. Lolz.
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World! by AhmadMind: 4:48am On Dec 10, 2015
[size=18pt]FAKE NEWS..... This report resurfaces onine every year....TO HELP DUREX SELL CONDOM IN NIGERIA!!...

It has no authentic source.....You can clarify with DUREX!!

BUSINESS PROPAGANDA[/size]
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World! by AhmadMind: 4:48am On Dec 10, 2015
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World! by Missonas(f): 5:13am On Dec 10, 2015
This is Nigeria where a man can marry as much wives and have as many concubines as he wants whether he can cater for them or not. So where does loyalty lie?
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World! by wordbank(m): 5:24am On Dec 10, 2015
Not true
I know malay women, no just think am
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World! by Nobody: 6:00am On Dec 10, 2015
petokey:

Oh shut up!!!undecided A Nigerian girl broke your heart huh? well, good for you!

I could hear Your lamentations from my sleep...
Cox a few hoes broke Your Foamy heart shouldn't give you a right to paint us all black....! Rather what You should be doing is fix that Weak heart of yours...

Invite me to that NIGERIAN wedding you'd eventually have...that's if Any sane Nigerian woman would ever wanna marry Your sorry Ass...undecided

I sure as hell wouldn't
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World! by misspicy(f): 6:29am On Dec 10, 2015
AhmadMind:
[size=18pt]FAKE NEWS..... This report resurfaces onine every year....TO HELP DUREX SELL CONDOM IN NIGERIA!!...

It has no authentic source.....You can clarify with DUREX!!

BUSINESS PROPAGANDA[/size]
[size=18pt]NOTHING BUT BUSINESS PROPAGANDA

but this children gathered no.nairaland will be here to feast on it......there business[/size]
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World! by NOBODYY: 6:35am On Dec 10, 2015
searching4love be like
#TeamForeignGirls cool cool
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World! by petokey: 9:54am On Dec 10, 2015
Estharfabian:
Oh shut up!!!undecided A Nigerian girl broke your heart huh? well, good for you!

Cox a few hoes broke Your Foamy heart shouldn't give you a right to paint us all black....! Rather what You should be doing is fix that Weak heart of yours...

Invite me to that NIGERIAN wedding you'd eventually have...that's if Any sane Nigerian woman would ever wanna marry Your sorry Ass...undecided

I sure as hell wouldn't

hmmmm! And to think you are my lovely galfriend's namesake and my best friend's name happens to be your surname. Wow!
Please tell me Esther Fabian is not your real name so that i can feel better.
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World! by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 10, 2015
petokey:

hmmmm! And to think you are my lovely galfriend's namesake and my best friend's name happens to be your surname. Wow!
Please tell me Esther Fabian is not your real name so that i can feel better.
LoLgrin

You're cute!tongue
Unfortunately, It's my legit name...Fabian's my surname..wink
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World! by fartkay(m): 10:01am On Dec 10, 2015
Fallacy of specific to general.

Aw on earth will I beliv u because of an event u experienced from one n then tagg it to d general
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World! by oloyede252(m): 10:08am On Dec 10, 2015
Estharfabian:

I sure as hell wouldn't
This is funny.so much anger,but it is fun dissing naija guys and yoruba boys.

You guys are something else.grin
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World! by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 10, 2015
oloyede252:
. This is funny.so much anger,but it is fun dissing naija guys and yoruba boys.
coolcoolcool
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World! by petokey: 10:21am On Dec 10, 2015
Estharfabian:
LoLgrin

You're cute!tongue
Unfortunately, It's my legit name...Fabian's my surname..wink

then i reserve my comment.
But thanks for the complement becos you are also sweet tongue
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World! by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 10, 2015
oloyede252:
This is funny.so much anger,but it is fun dissing naija guys and yoruba boys.

I don't diss guys...Only stupîd ones...And errm...why would I wanna Diss Yoruba guys?shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Lose Respect For Them / MUST READ!!! 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them / I Need Your Advise All. Thanks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.