Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,039 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Majority Of Nigerian Politicians Claiming To Be Christians Are Cultists - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Majority Of Nigerian Politicians Claiming To Be Christians Are Cultists (2118 Views)

Clear Evidence That The IPOB List Claiming To Visit Trump Is Fake / Militants & Cultists Surrender Their Weapons To Okorocha In Owerri (Photos) / Go After Boko Haram, They Are Cultists - ACF Tells Security (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Majority Of Nigerian Politicians Claiming To Be Christians Are Cultists by Orikinla(m): 6:42pm On Sep 19, 2015
Majority of Nigerian politicians claiming to be Christians are ritual cultists, including those who have posed with the most popular General Overseers of Pentecostal churches and have been seen in fellowship and worship on Sundays and special crusades.

They will kneel down before pastors and bishops, but later return to their rituals of Juju for their political powers. They only use Christianity as camouflage to win the support of majority of Nigerian church goers who are also claiming to be "Christians", but God knows are hypocrites and liars who only praise and worship God with their lips, but their hearts and souls are far from God.
No wonder celebrated pastors and prophets who boast that they see visions could not tell Nigerians the whereabouts of the missing Chibok school girls.
They have become partners in political and religious hypocrisy with the political office holders from the Niger Delta to Lake Chad and from the East to the West.
They can fool the whole world, but they cannot fool God and true believers of God.

[size=18pt]The Lord says: "These people come near to me with their mouth and honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me. Their worship of me is based on merely human rules they have been taught.
◄ Isaiah 29:13 ►[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Majority Of Nigerian Politicians Claiming To Be Christians Are Cultists by boboLIL(m): 6:43pm On Sep 19, 2015
Seconded......
Re: Majority Of Nigerian Politicians Claiming To Be Christians Are Cultists by slimfit1(m): 6:55pm On Sep 19, 2015
Most pastors are just multinational speakers

1 Like

Re: Majority Of Nigerian Politicians Claiming To Be Christians Are Cultists by Sibrah: 7:44pm On Sep 19, 2015
Men of God seeing vision isn't the babalawo style where they check it out on-demand. The Holy Spirit moves freely according to Gods' wish and isn't moved by Ignorance of men like the OP. If you want to control what God does with your small brain then that's absolutely your own cup of tea.
Re: Majority Of Nigerian Politicians Claiming To Be Christians Are Cultists by Orjioorji(f): 7:48pm On Sep 19, 2015
how for you know are you one of them, what of there Muslim counterpart should we say that they are Devil from pit of hell ? mscheewww.
Re: Majority Of Nigerian Politicians Claiming To Be Christians Are Cultists by mhbabanna: 7:53pm On Sep 19, 2015
Orjioorji:
how for you know are you one of them, what of there Muslim counterpart should we say that they are Devil from pit of hell ? mscheewww.
Some people are just very naive. Must you try to rope other people in your dilemma. Mtschww
Re: Majority Of Nigerian Politicians Claiming To Be Christians Are Cultists by Orjioorji(f): 8:01pm On Sep 19, 2015
mhbabanna:

Some people are just very naive. Must you try to rope other people in your dilemma. Mtschww
. you are just mischievous why will he single Christian politicians out, if they are cultist should we then support the terrorist to rule us ?
Re: Majority Of Nigerian Politicians Claiming To Be Christians Are Cultists by mhbabanna: 8:08pm On Sep 19, 2015
Orjioorji:
. you are just mischievous why will he single Christian politicians out, if they are cultist should we then support the terrorist to rule us ?
Grow up and besides it's not like you have any choice because the so called terrorists would forever continue to rule more than any other non terrorist for your information.
So my opinion is that you better start getting used to that bitter FACT.
Re: Majority Of Nigerian Politicians Claiming To Be Christians Are Cultists by Orikinla(m): 9:53pm On Sep 19, 2015
Sibrah:
Men of God seeing vision isn't the babalawo style where they check it out on-demand. The Holy Spirit moves freely according to Gods' wish and isn't moved by Ignorance of men like the OP. If you want to control what God does with your small brain then that's absolutely your own cup of tea.
[size=18pt]
You don't know the Holy Spirit of God.

The Lord says: "These people come near to me with their mouth and honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me. Their worship of me is based on merely human rules they have been taught.
Re: Majority Of Nigerian Politicians Claiming To Be Christians Are Cultists by atlwireles: 10:20pm On Sep 19, 2015
How many claiming to be moslems are terrorists?
Re: Majority Of Nigerian Politicians Claiming To Be Christians Are Cultists by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 19, 2015
atlwireles:
How many claiming to be moslems are terrorists?
for the record 97% are.
Re: Majority Of Nigerian Politicians Claiming To Be Christians Are Cultists by Sibrah: 1:58am On Sep 20, 2015
Orikinla:

[size=18pt]
You don't know the Holy Spirit of God.

The Lord says: "These people come near to me with their mouth and honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me. Their worship of me is based on merely human rules they have been taught.
So in your own real knowledge of the Holy Spirit men of God are suppose to be able ask Holy Spirit about the location of Chibok girls and unravel the puzzle. What differentiate you and the men of God in the presense of the Holy Spirit, going by your own quote from the scripture?

1 Like

Re: Majority Of Nigerian Politicians Claiming To Be Christians Are Cultists by AgentOfAllah: 3:44am On Sep 20, 2015
slimfit1:
Most pastors are just multinational speakers
Multinational speaker? What's that? A motivational speaker with multiple passports?
Re: Majority Of Nigerian Politicians Claiming To Be Christians Are Cultists by AgentOfAllah: 3:46am On Sep 20, 2015
Orikinla:
Majority of Nigerian politicians claiming to be Christians are ritual cultists, including those who have posed with the most popular General Overseers of Pentecostal churches and have been seen in fellowship and worship on Sundays and special crusades.

They will kneel down before pastors and bishops, but later return to their rituals of Juju for their political powers. They only use Christianity as camouflage to win the support of majority of Nigerian church goers who are also claiming to be "Christians", but God knows are hypocrites and liars who only praise and worship God with their lips, but their hearts and souls are far from God.
No wonder celebrated pastors and prophets who boast that they see visions could not tell Nigerians the whereabouts of the missing Chibok school girls.
They have become partners in political and religious hypocrisy with the political office holders from the Niger Delta to Lake Chad and from the East to the West.
They can fool the whole world, but they cannot fool God and true believers of God.

[size=18pt]The Lord says: "These people come near to me with their mouth and honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me. Their worship of me is based on merely human rules they have been taught.

So? Last time I checked, Nigeria's constitution allows for freedom of religion.
Re: Majority Of Nigerian Politicians Claiming To Be Christians Are Cultists by HaffeezMahmud(m): 3:51am On Sep 20, 2015
sincerely dose guys av sell their soul to devil same applicable to Muslims also all in the name of politics,vanity upon vanity
Re: Majority Of Nigerian Politicians Claiming To Be Christians Are Cultists by Orikinla(m): 7:24am On Sep 20, 2015
kingsolex:
for the record 97% are.
. Which record? Do you know how many innocent people have been used for rituals by politicians contesting for political office in the south east and south west? Do you know how many supporters and members of the APC were murdered by political thugs and asssassins in Rivers State, Delta State, Akwa Ibom State and Edo State?
Re: Majority Of Nigerian Politicians Claiming To Be Christians Are Cultists by slimfit1(m): 8:34am On Sep 20, 2015
AgentOfAllah:

Multinational speaker? What's that? A motivational speaker with multiple passports?

Motivational speaker sorry phone error.
Re: Majority Of Nigerian Politicians Claiming To Be Christians Are Cultists by scribble: 8:54am On Sep 20, 2015
I guess the Muslim's are boko haram going by your logic

Ode
Re: Majority Of Nigerian Politicians Claiming To Be Christians Are Cultists by scribble: 8:56am On Sep 20, 2015
mhbabanna:

Grow up and besides it's not like you have any choice because the so called terrorists would forever continue to rule more than any other non terrorist for your information.
So my opinion is that you better start getting used to that bitter FACT.

All Buhari needs to do is mess up or die and Christians will return to power

You guys can then unleash boko haram part 2

Honestly when they say Northerners are slow it's because of people like you
Re: Majority Of Nigerian Politicians Claiming To Be Christians Are Cultists by Orikinla(m): 7:13pm On Sep 21, 2015
Boko Haram terrorists are cultists.

(1) (Reply)

Gov Obiano Convoy Flee Awka Admist Tight Security As Biafrans March To Awka Now / Controversial Former Governor Audu Projected Winner -sahara Reporters / There Was Fuel Scarcity And Hike In Pms Yearly From 2009 To 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.