Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,045 members, 7,828,677 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party (49293 Views)

Seyi Law Buys A New House To Celebrate His 35th Birthday (Photos) / Queen Nwokoye Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today (Photos) / Photos From Linda Ikeji's 36th Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by picknstake: 9:46am On Sep 20, 2015
SUNDAY MATCHES ARE NOW AVAILABLE AT [url]picknstake.com[/url] GO CHOOSE YOUR FREE MATCH PREDICTIONS
Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by Nobody: 9:49am On Sep 20, 2015
After going tru some replies, i must say, im highly disappointed (i don't expect nothing else, tho). What's all these about not having a husband? Does it bring development, basic amenities? Blacks, you still have miles to go. You're still backward.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by chineloSA(f): 9:53am On Sep 20, 2015
pcguru1:

No doubt but it becomes annoying when it becomes a weapon for the society to attack anyone, anytime a celebrity that is not married is mentioned on nairaland thw first thing they use to insult is "no husband" its also annoying when they make it seem a woman is incomplete without a man. Never see a male single celebrity attacked like that. Double standards i guess. Besides that post wasn't directed to Linda it's a general statement

Well anyone is incomplete without a family of their own. When people approach their forties they feel it. We all wanna to be loved and reciprocate love. If you don't have a family of your own, start planning for it, because you will regret it. Even the nuns an priests wish they had families so let's not deceive each other.

As for attacking females, thats not true, NLres are also vocal about male celebrities who are going around making girls pregnant and turning them into baby mamas. Good example Flavor and Anna, 2Baba before he turned Annie into an honest woman and Davido. So woman bashing only claim is not true.

Whether it was directed to Linda or the whole world the point is people ( man and woman) should be encouraged to look for a partner. Singlehood increases babies born out of wedlock. Which result to a dysfunctioning society. I believe every child deserve a chance to grow in a family with both parents except in cases beyond ones control like death etc.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by adconline(m): 9:53am On Sep 20, 2015
Jochebed7:
No husband

so??
If u were to die today as a married person, you wouldn't be remembered. You would die as a pauper. You would leave behind a poorer and more wretched world.

While Linda will be remebered for herb blog and lives she touched. She would leave behind homes, cars, properties, money etc for her lineage...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by kbright911(m): 9:53am On Sep 20, 2015
moscobabs:
I beg sey na Birthday she suppose dey celebrate at 35?

she no dey shame?
What d Bleep is wrong with u nigga.. She's happy and ain't complaining plus her bank acc is far far larger than urs.. So let the chick be. She will get married at God's own appointed time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by Nancywealth(f): 9:54am On Sep 20, 2015
moscobabs:

she no dey shame?

Every good thing calls for a celebration as far she have life

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by kbright911(m): 9:55am On Sep 20, 2015
moscobabs:

she no dey shame?
What d Bleep is wrong with u nigga.. She's happy and ain't complaining plus her bank acc is far far larger than urs.. So let the chick be. She will get married at God's own appointed time. Age ain't a matter. She's still looking very young dan most girls at 25.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by lilmax(m): 9:55am On Sep 20, 2015
Jamean:

Marriage activist undecided
woman of substance, element and gas grin
Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by moscobabs(m): 9:56am On Sep 20, 2015
kbright911:

What d Bleep is wrong with u nigga.. She's happy and ain't complaining plus her bank acc is far far larger than urs.. So let the chick be. She will get married at God's own appointed time.
how do u know she's happy?
cos she's celebrating birthday or cos she's making money?
Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by GodblessNig247(m): 9:58am On Sep 20, 2015
Houseofglam7:
Quarter to menopause lipsrsealed

Na joke I dey o tongue
Gerarahere. Don't come here and say rubbish. Hope u get that

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by chineloSA(f): 10:00am On Sep 20, 2015
kbright911:

What d Bleep is wrong with u nigga.. She's happy and ain't complaining plus her bank acc is far far larger than urs.. So let the chick be. She will get married at God's own appointed time. Age ain't a matter. She's still looking very young dan most girls at 25.

Read her yesterday's blog an stop talking on her behalf.She wanna get married, please.

I can't even begin to explain how happy I feel. I am so grateful! I'm 35 years old today and I have so far been able to do a lot of the things I wanted to do with my life...I've made most of dreams come true. One of the dreams I haven't accomplished yet is being a mum...and a wife of course...lol. Hopefully, that will happen for me soon

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/09/its-my-birthday-today-yay-happy.html?m=1
Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by doskie(m): 10:00am On Sep 20, 2015
that babe on blue is the finnest there. follow by the half cast. hbd Linda btw

1 Like

Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by norame(f): 10:01am On Sep 20, 2015
Why do we ladies like being naked? Don't just get it.....does it make us beautiful? Mtchewwwwwww!!!
Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 20, 2015
Heromaniaa:
Who husband help? she will marry when she likes. I love that she gives back to her blog visitors. something Seun has not been able to do.

[size=15pt] THANK YOU. how one can be so reclusive is crazy, even zuckerberg gives to his followers[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by ganobi404(m): 10:02am On Sep 20, 2015
u sure say she no dey ogboni rules- DNT GET MARRIED AND U WUD BECOME RICH AND FAMOUS
Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by Sammyblaq(m): 10:03am On Sep 20, 2015
Happy Birthday to an Industrious igbo sister...
1/ But how kwanu I go squat, woman go stand.
Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by gohamburg(f): 10:04am On Sep 20, 2015
chineloSA:

Maybe you should read her blog.

She finally indicated the desire to get married an have kids.

You people should not encourage her to continue with this "Wanna be Oprah" rubbish. So needs a man and a family.

Otherwise at her age she will end up with a divorcee, babydaddy's etc an all useless men which will make her life miserable. Well at her age the probability of ending with the above mentioned is very high. Or she may end up crying on TV interviews like "Tyra Banks"

She needs a man a kids. Money can never listen to her, cuddle, laugh with her, tak holidays with her, comfort her and have s.x with her.

So please people, stop encouraging rubbish. She is not Oprah. Even Oprah regrets it, though she won't tell us, but she does.

HBD Linda.
Marriage while very key, is not to be rushed into. Carefully, choosing your God-given man is very important.
There are so many unhappy marriages, so much unfaithfulness in marriages, so much heartaches, so much regrets, so much divorces.
Why rush in, only to rush out? I detest the idea of mocking a girl because she is not married!
Linda you are a successful young woman. Insomuch, as time is of essence, be careful who you choose to spend the rest of your life with. Your spouse can either make you or break you. Be wise!
HBD once again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by udysweet(f): 10:11am On Sep 20, 2015
Lol! Funny you! Was gettn saddened by those who hav been attacking her about her single status and voila I see dis,then I felt beta! Omo dat gate ehn,no be small o. I've seen dat gate somuch I feel uneasy wen I don't see her pose in front of it.
I gueSs its her signature background jo
Abayor7:
where is the BLACK GATE?

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by kbright911(m): 10:16am On Sep 20, 2015
moscobabs:

how do u know she's happy?
cos she's celebrating birthday or cos she's making money?
She's not in a haste to get married that's all I know, if she was am sure she has suitors coming for her frm every angle. She would have chosen to get married to one of dem out of desperation.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by yorke1: 10:19am On Sep 20, 2015
Heromaniaa:
Who husband help? she will marry when she likes. I love that she gives back to her blog visitors. something Seun has not been able to do.

Seun is stingy. An Ijebu man to the core!
Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by kbright911(m): 10:20am On Sep 20, 2015
chineloSA:

Read her yesterday's blog an stop talking on her behalf.She wanna get married, please.

I can't even begin to explain how happy I feel. I am so grateful! I'm 35 years old today and I have so far been able to do a lot of the things I wanted to do with my life...I've made most of dreams come true. One of the dreams I haven't accomplished yet is being a mum...and a wife of course...lol. Hopefully, that will happen for me soon

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/09/its-my-birthday-today-yay-happy.html?m=1
She's sha not ready, if sheis ready there re a lot of suitors coming for her to choose from.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 20, 2015
chineloSA:

Well anyone is incomplete without a family of their own. When people approach their forties they feel it. We all wanna to be loved and reciprocate love. If you don't have a family of your own, start planning for it, because you will regret it. Even the nuns an priests wish they had families so let's not deceive each other.

As for attacking females, thats not true, NLres are also vocal about male celebrities who are going around making girls pregnant and turning them into baby mamas. Good example Flavor and Anna, 2Baba before he turned Annie into an honest woman and Davido. So woman bashing only claim is not true.

Whether it was directed to Linda or the whole world the point is people ( man and woman) should be encouraged to look for a partner. Singlehood increases babies born out of wedlock. Which result to a dysfunctioning society. I believe every child deserve a chance to grow in a family with both parents except in cases beyond ones control like death etc.

True I concur with this
Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by jimi4us: 10:21am On Sep 20, 2015
moscobabs:

she no dey shame?
i can bet my testicle sey you nova celebrate birthday for your entire life. poverty head no good.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by phineas: 10:22am On Sep 20, 2015
So here's my rejoinder to this piece.

Those criticizing this accomplished lady on the grounds of not been married you'll find to be pple who excuse their inaccomplishments or generally small lives with been married.

Yes, they are those those who made marriage a priority realizing little accomplishments thereafter and so will be quick to promote this "major achievement" in life rather than face the truth that one cap does not fit all and everyone is responsible and at perfect liberty to choose what makes them happy

So next time you see the "where is her husband" comment , just note its the marker for a small minded, unaccomplished, most likely less than average income earning,unsuccessful, unfulfilled Nigerian whose only major accomplishment in life is that marriage as such would want to force it on others to excuse his or her low self esteem in life. They ussually end up marrying retards cos they must marry at all costs and by all means and they'll rather die in the marriage than accept its not working.

Dreamers, visionaries, those with the right kind of attitude will tell you happiness comes first, and one cap does not fit all,they'll tell you life is about making a difference, about impact and contribution, They'll also not be quick to dismiss success with lack or refusal of a person to get married cos they know what it takes to be succesful, they know it takes sacrifices, hardwork, dilligence, patience and careful consideration with key issues of life such as location and marriage amongst others and they respect peoples decisions as regards this virtues and issues.

That said, God bless Linda, the 10kobo bloggers and their success stories should thank her for leading, this lady is a good example in Nigeria, and we had better celebrate her than the mediocrity of been married but useless to self , family and nation at 35.

Many happy returns Miss Ikeji.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by chineloSA(f): 10:24am On Sep 20, 2015
gohamburg:

HBD Linda.
Marriage while very key, is not to be rushed into. Carefully, choosing your God-given man is very important.
There are so many unhappy marriages, so much unfaithfulness in marriages, so much heartaches, so much regrets, so much divorces.
Why rush in, only to rush out? I detest the idea of mocking a girl because she is not married!
Linda you are a successful young woman. Insomuch, as time is of essence, be careful who you choose to spend the rest of your life with. Your spouse can either make you or break you. Be wise!
HBD once again.

Yes, you are right one has to pray and ask for God's guidance meanwhile avoiding longer delays. The longer she delays, the harder it will be for her to find a good man with no baggage.
There is no perfect man,if one delays longer, waiting for perfection to appear on our morden day men, you are on a long thing.

Judging by her delays, she is likely to find divorcee, babydaddy's and all kinds of man that will bring all the unhappiness she doesn't desire.
You can never study a human being and conclude them. Knowing someone for a longer period does not determine the success of the marriage.

Besides she is 35, what has she been studying for the past 15yrs?

As for mocking, I never justified mocking. But it's good if a person gets a reminder, within or outside your family.

Remember when people mock you,they can lead you to blessings and push you to greatness. So don't only look at it from a negative perspective only.
Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 20, 2015
And she has dark knuckles cry cry cry cry
Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by redcliff: 10:36am On Sep 20, 2015
Heromaniaa:

give back in what sense? you should have asked yahoo or gmail to give you something back because you use thier platform... rubbish
Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by melzabull(f): 10:38am On Sep 20, 2015
congrats! Wish you the best and may God grant your desires.
Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by kay29000(m): 10:40am On Sep 20, 2015
Heromaniaa:

Exactly! That's why, even though Nairaland gets much more traffic than Linda Ikeji's blog, she is 5 times richer than Seun.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by melzabull(f): 10:41am On Sep 20, 2015
phineas:
So here's my rejoinder to this piece.

Those criticizing this accomplished lady on the grounds of not been married you'll find to be pple who excuse their inaccomplishments or generally small lives with been married.

Yes, they are those those who made marriage a priority realizing little accomplishments thereafter and so will be quick to promote this "major achievement" in life rather than face the truth that one cap does not fit all and everyone is responsible and at perfect liberty to choose what makes them happy

So next time you see the "where is her husband" comment , just note its the marker for a small minded, unaccomplished, most likely less than average income earning,unsuccessful, unfulfilled Nigerian whose only major accomplishment in life is that marriage as such would want to force it on others to excuse his or her low self esteem in life. They ussually end up marrying retards cos they must marry at all costs and by all means and they'll rather die in the marriage than accept its not working.

Dreamers, visionaries, those with the right kind of attitude will tell you happiness comes first, and one cap does not fit all,they'll tell you life is about making a difference, about impact and contribution, They'll also not be quick to dismiss success with lack or refusal of a person to get married cos they know what it takes to be succesful, they know it takes sacrifices, hardwork, dilligence, patience and careful consideration with key issues of life such as location and marriage amongst others and they respect peoples decisions as regards this virtues and issues.

That said, God bless Linda, the 10kobo bloggers and their success stories should thank her for leading, this lady is a good example in Nigeria, and we had better celebrate her than the mediocrity of been married but useless to self , family and nation at 35.

Many happy returns Miss Ikeji.

Now this is truthfully blunt and bluntly truthful.

Absolutely spot on! Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by bomasek(m): 10:43am On Sep 20, 2015
Divineluv14:
35 shocked who's her husband
See how u resemble over ripe paw paw,u no even get up to 3k for ya account.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by StFrank2(m): 10:51am On Sep 20, 2015
Derenle the F OOL.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

9mobile Charged Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha N15k For A 5-Minute Call / Davido Visits Dentist After Revealing Plans To Quit Smoking / Jennifer Okechukwu's Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.