Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,060 members, 7,818,174 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

See This 5 Benefits Of Kissing + Top 10 Reasons To Kiss? #3 And #7 Will Shock Yo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See This 5 Benefits Of Kissing + Top 10 Reasons To Kiss? #3 And #7 Will Shock Yo (777 Views)

One Word For This Weird Kind Of Kissing (Photo) / When You Leave Her House After 2 Hours Of Kissing. / What Kind Of Kissing Is This At A Traditional Wedding? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See This 5 Benefits Of Kissing + Top 10 Reasons To Kiss? #3 And #7 Will Shock Yo by love2nicee: 9:17pm On Sep 19, 2015
See This 5 Benefits Of Kissing + Top 10 Reasons To Kiss? #3 And #7 will shock you?

I’ll admit it, I have a beautiful professionally framed copy of “The Kiss” by Gustav Klimt hanging in my home. I was fortunate to travel a lot while growing up, and I spent a lot of time in museums. For some reason, I became fascinated with seeing paintings of people kissing.
Was it something that people did everywhere?I began to notice how open to PDA people were country to country in their kissing. I couldn’t stop watching.
By junior high, I remember asking my friends how often they saw their parents kissing and was surprised many said never.

See, I loved seeing my parents kiss each other: It made them seem more real to me. I didn’t realize at the time, but there are actual Kiss Scientists who study kissing. They are called Philematologists and they have discovered a wide range of benefits of kissing such as:

1. Kissing lowers stress.

It decreases the stress hormone cortisol and increases serotonin levels in the brain. Kissing has also been measured to lower anxiety and has similar benefits to meditation.

Kissing makes us happier .
It improves our mood by increasing endorphins, which are our feel-good hormones.
“Happiness is like a kiss – it feels best when you give it to someone else.”

3. Kissing keeps us healthy.

It improves our immunity by releasing antibodies that kill bacteria. And kissing helps us prevent cavities by increasing saliva that washes our teeth. It has also been shown that our saliva secretes natural antibiotics when we kiss.

“Never a lip is curved with pain?That can’t be kissed into smile again.”?

4. Kissing calms us down and promotes pleasure.

It increases levels of oxytocin otherwise known as the “love hormone” which calms us.
Kissing also reduces pain through our saliva which contains a kind of anesthetic and increases pleasure by releasing dopamine.

ADD US ON BBM: 562FD797

“Your hugs and kisses are like the stars that light up my life when things get dark.” –

http://sabi9jablog.com/2015/09/see-this-5-benefits-of-kissing-top-10-reasons-to-kiss-3-and-7-will-shock-you.html

5. Kissing strengthens our relationships.

It promotes togetherness and couples who kiss regularly live five years longer than those who don’t.

“A kiss seals two souls for a moment in time.”

Top 10 Reasons To Kiss List:

Lowers blood pressure
Decreases cortisol stress hormone
Increases seratonin
Reduces pain
Increases oxytocin
Improves immunity
Fights off cavities
Increases dopamine
Improves mood
Lowers anxiety
There are plenty more benefits to kissing…but I am guessing that you already have your favorite reasons. What’s my favorite kissing moment, you ask? When you can feel your partner smiling as you kiss each other. Kissing makes us smile more!
Love yourself, love your day, love your life! Silvia

Credit : mindbodygreen.com

See This 5 Benefits Of Kissing + Top 10 Reasons To Kiss? #3 And #7 will shock you?

http://sabi9jablog.com/2015/09/see-this-5-benefits-of-kissing-top-10-reasons-to-kiss-3-and-7-will-shock-you.html

Re: See This 5 Benefits Of Kissing + Top 10 Reasons To Kiss? #3 And #7 Will Shock Yo by afolwalex20(m): 9:32pm On Sep 19, 2015
undecided
Re: See This 5 Benefits Of Kissing + Top 10 Reasons To Kiss? #3 And #7 Will Shock Yo by Seuncoded(f): 9:40pm On Sep 19, 2015
*****Space Booked******
Re: See This 5 Benefits Of Kissing + Top 10 Reasons To Kiss? #3 And #7 Will Shock Yo by chemmerfrank(m): 9:48pm On Sep 19, 2015
Sorry i cant relate with whats up there

(1) (Reply)

I No Longer See Them Around / Vice President Of Nigeria,osibanjo And Wife Getting Loved Up / 「부천키스방 유앤미」 「밤워㇎장항키스방 ≫bamwar8。c0m≪ 강남키스방

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.