Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

OMG!!! You’ll Be Shocked What This Female Final Yr Student Did To Herself (pics) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OMG!!! You’ll Be Shocked What This Female Final Yr Student Did To Herself (pics) (16081 Views)

You’ll Be Shocked What These Students Were Pictured Doing After Their SSCE Exam / OMG! You’ll Be Shocked What These Campus Girls Did At A Graduation Party (photos / OMG! You’ll Be Shocked What These Campus Girls Did At A Graduation Party (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OMG!!! You’ll Be Shocked What This Female Final Yr Student Did To Herself (pics) by williamsean(m): 9:14am On Sep 21, 2015
Behira:
u wud join soon
oya, make me join then undecided
Re: OMG!!! You’ll Be Shocked What This Female Final Yr Student Did To Herself (pics) by Behira(f): 11:34am On Sep 21, 2015
Mcbussy:

Is this English or Mandarin? undecided... Chai!... Beauty but no br* cry
idiat u shud hav completed it.....i can see ur big oval head wit enof brain stocked into it, infact some of ur brains are spillin out already can i hav some.
Re: OMG!!! You’ll Be Shocked What This Female Final Yr Student Did To Herself (pics) by Behira(f): 11:37am On Sep 21, 2015
Sinnzu:
It'll kill you first. Since your twisted mind wont let you see the sarcasm in my post. Fauck off!!
keep ur sarcasm to urself idiat. And sorry to inform u i hav died many times its ur turn to taste death soon
Re: OMG!!! You’ll Be Shocked What This Female Final Yr Student Did To Herself (pics) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 21, 2015
Behira:
keep ur sarcasm to urself idiat. And sorry to inform u i hav died many times its ur turn to taste death soon
Read your comment... Now read it again.. And again.. I'm sure you're begining to realise how stuupid you trully are. Aside your low self esteem, your illiteracy is ever glaring cheesy. Stuupid cretinous halfwit!

3 Likes

Re: OMG!!! You’ll Be Shocked What This Female Final Yr Student Did To Herself (pics) by Mcbussy(m): 2:22pm On Sep 21, 2015
Behira:
idiat u shud hav completed it.....i can see ur big oval head wit enof brain stocked into it, infact some of ur brains are spillin out already can i hav some.

Lmao... Really?!

I'm sure ur brain mass is good enough, you just don't make full use of the brain. I know ur type, taking part of my brain won't do u any good. You don't need my brain to do d only thing ur good at; str*ffing wink

1 Like

Re: OMG!!! You’ll Be Shocked What This Female Final Yr Student Did To Herself (pics) by Behira(f): 8:46pm On Sep 21, 2015
Mcbussy:

Lmao... Really?!

I'm sure ur brain mass is good enough, you just don't make full use of the brain. I know ur type, taking part of my brain won't do u any good. You don't need my brain to do d only thing ur good at; str*ffing wink
cry dnt tell me ur mum liked ma secret.....sorry sugar i dnt str*f d!cks ur mum can testify
Re: OMG!!! You’ll Be Shocked What This Female Final Yr Student Did To Herself (pics) by Mcbussy(m): 8:49pm On Sep 21, 2015
Behira:
cry dnt tell me ur mum liked ma secret.....sorry sugar i dnt str*f d!cks ur mum can testify

Amen... Now go rape ur barbie doll, no time for sociopaths.
Re: OMG!!! You’ll Be Shocked What This Female Final Yr Student Did To Herself (pics) by Behira(f): 9:28pm On Sep 21, 2015
Sinnzu:

Read your comment... Now read it again.. And again.. I'm sure you're begining to realise how stuupid you trully are. Aside your low self esteem, your illiteracy is ever glaring cheesy. Stuupid cretinous halfwit!
ouch so u hav so much high self esteem that exchangin words wit a girl is ur hobby wink swthrt u are notin but a sissy wont be suprised u hav a punny. F00LISH IMBEC!LE
Re: OMG!!! You’ll Be Shocked What This Female Final Yr Student Did To Herself (pics) by Behira(f): 9:41pm On Sep 21, 2015
Mcbussy:

Amen... Now go rape ur barbie doll, no time for sociopaths.
why shud i rape a barbie wen ur mum is around.....not at all dear ur mum knows her job so well. kiss
Re: OMG!!! You’ll Be Shocked What This Female Final Yr Student Did To Herself (pics) by Mcbussy(m): 10:51pm On Sep 21, 2015
Behira:
why shud i rape a barbie wen ur mum is around.....not at all dear ur mum knows her job so well. kiss

That line is getting stale... U shoulda come up wif sumthn new by now.

Oh, I forgot, ur too lame and lack the cognitive capacity to come up with sumthn reasonable. Please just buzz off... I don't have time to waste exchanging banter with a dumb bimbo and incorrigible, shameless muppet like urself. If you had an atom of dignity, you would hide ur head in shame after the grammatical malapropism u almost used to annihilate the OP and every individual that have read through this thread.
Re: OMG!!! You’ll Be Shocked What This Female Final Yr Student Did To Herself (pics) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 21, 2015
Behira:
ouch so u hav so much high self esteem that exchangin words wit a girl is ur hobby wink swthrt u are notin but a sissy wont be suprised u hav a punny. F00LISH IMBEC!LE
Only God knows how hard you had to beg before the word "Imbeci.le" was spelt for you. Dull brained halfwit. You arent good for anything other than being the poster child for COMPOUND FOOOLS in Nigeria. Olodo!

2 Likes

Re: OMG!!! You’ll Be Shocked What This Female Final Yr Student Did To Herself (pics) by Behira(f): 9:21am On Sep 22, 2015
Mcbussy:

That line is getting stale... U shoulda come up wif sumthn new by now.

Oh, I forgot, ur too lame and lack the cognitive capacity to come up with sumthn reasonable. Please just buzz off... I don't have time to waste exchanging banter with a dumb bimbo and incorrigible, shameless muppet like urself. If you had an atom of dignity, you would hide ur head in shame after the grammatical malapropism u almost used to annihilate the OP and every individual that have read through this thread.
Lol ur english is so sound dear, i wonder why u aren't on forbes list and why da hell shud i hide ma face in shame wen everyone makes mistakes and correct dem but d problem wit ur own situation is dat afta ur parents made a mistake by spillin a sperm in that brout abt a stupid Radio Rental like u, dey didnt Just inhume u or sell u off for ritual purpose dats why u hav d stinking leprosy infested thumbs to type rubbish......My dear u might hav bn gettin away wit insultin ladies on this forum but u wunt get dat wit me sorry. Pls go and do somtin meaningful with ur microphallus and miserable life or better still go shove into a pigs cu^nt and suck its br£ast because wat ur suffering frm now is hunger not just stupidity. NINNY AMENTIA
Re: OMG!!! You’ll Be Shocked What This Female Final Yr Student Did To Herself (pics) by Behira(f): 9:32am On Sep 22, 2015
Sinnzu:
Only God knows how hard you had to beg before the word "Imbeci.le" was spelt for you. Dull brained halfwit. You arent good for anything other than being the poster child for COMPOUND FOOOLS in Nigeria. Olodo!
lol atleast mine is just a compound f00l cheesy hey bae u are a generational f00l and dats why everyone has given up on u.....ur so much of a f00l, dat ur even full of urself. Atleast i hav an achievement bn a "poster child" as u said but look at ur pathetic self, wat hav u achieved if not adding up to ur family problems....anyways dia is dis saying dat in a family u will always find a jobbernowl cretin and u fell into dat position. My dear go and sleep gaskia ur just a Noise maker. Banza kowai
Re: OMG!!! You’ll Be Shocked What This Female Final Yr Student Did To Herself (pics) by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 22, 2015
Behira:
lol atleast mine is just a compound f00l cheesy hey bae u are a generational f00l and dats why everyone has given up on u.....ur so much of a f00l, dat ur even full of urself. Atleast i hav an achievement bn a "poster child" as u said but look at ur pathetic self, wat hav u achieved if not adding up to ur family problems....anyways dia is dis saying dat in a family u will always find a jobbernowl cretin and u fell into dat position. My dear go and sleep gaskia ur just a Noise maker. Banza kowai

Okay, so it took you about 8hours to come up with this thrash?? BTW, why to you type like an demented drunk??
I dont need to be told you had a bad childhood and i bet its this same social rejection that made you use someone else's pic on your profile so u can ganner "likes" and acceptance.
You're a low life imp! A saddistic curse of nature and a product of incest! I piss on that hoe you call a "mother" for shitting a slow-scum like YOU outta her ravaged public _cunt. Confused sociopathic she.male.
Re: OMG!!! You’ll Be Shocked What This Female Final Yr Student Did To Herself (pics) by Behira(f): 10:10am On Sep 22, 2015
Sinnzu:

Okay, so it took you about 8hours to come up with this thrash?? BTW, why to you type like an demented drunk??
I dont need to be told you had a bad childhood and i bet its this same social rejection that made you use someone else's pic on your profile so u can ganner "likes" and acceptance.
You're a low life imp! A saddistic curse of nature and a product of incest! I piss on that hoe you call a "mother" for shitting a slow-scum like YOU outta her ravaged public _cunt. Confused sociopathic she.male.
looool is dat the best u can say.......am not impressed and lemme tell u bak in ur own words in addition to mine dont need to be told you had a bad childhood and i bet its this same social rejection that made you write it in a bold writing to drive home ur point
You're a low life imp! A saddistic curse of nature and a product of incest! I piss on that hoe you call a "mother" for shitting a slow-scum like YOU outta her ravaged public _cunt. Confused sociopathic transgender
listen dear, ur just a crazy loser dat only trys to gather self esteem by exchangin words funny enof iam less busy and i hav all the time u need. Did u forget dat we are siblingz.....ouch it must come like a big blow to u. Yea ask ur demented and mucus mouthed father he wud tell u dat it was still dat ur hoe of a mother that gave birth to me but tank God i had to get up and do something sensible wit ma life but u are still lickin dat same savage public cu^nt that u wia excreted frm dats why u dnt kno u shud be fending for urself dis morning instead of roaming around nairaland.....dnt ask me wat am doin hia because as u said b4 hoes only work at nyt except u wanna join me in my line of business. MUMU
Re: OMG!!! You’ll Be Shocked What This Female Final Yr Student Did To Herself (pics) by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 22, 2015
Behira:
looool is dat the best u can say.......am not impressed and lemme tell u bak in ur own words in addition to mine dont need to be told you had a bad childhood and i bet its this same social rejection that made you write it in a bold writing to drive home ur point
You're a low life imp! A saddistic curse of nature and a product of incest! I piss on that hoe you call a "mother" for shitting a slow-scum like YOU outta her ravaged public _cunt. Confused sociopathic transgender
listen dear, ur just a crazy loser dat only trys to gather self esteem by exchangin words funny enof iam less busy and i hav all the time u need. Did u forget dat we are siblingz.....ouch it must come like a big blow to u. Yea ask ur demented and mucus mouthed father he wud tell u dat it was still dat ur hoe of a mother that gave birth to me but tank God i had to get up and do something sensible wit ma life but u are still lickin dat same savage public cu^nt that u wia excreted frm dats why u dnt kno u shud be fending for urself dis morning instead of roaming around nairaland.....dnt ask me wat am doin hia because as u said b4 hoes only work at nyt except u wanna join me in my line of business. MUMU
Hoekay.
Re: OMG!!! You’ll Be Shocked What This Female Final Yr Student Did To Herself (pics) by Behira(f): 10:31am On Sep 22, 2015
Sinnzu:
Hoekay.
ToothpickD!ck oooh sorry i meant NeedleD!ck
Re: OMG!!! You’ll Be Shocked What This Female Final Yr Student Did To Herself (pics) by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 22, 2015
Behira:
ToothpickD!ck oooh sorry i meant NeedleD!ck
As bad as you crave for it, i dont fuack with hoes im sorry lipsrsealed
Re: OMG!!! You’ll Be Shocked What This Female Final Yr Student Did To Herself (pics) by Behira(f): 11:34am On Sep 22, 2015
Sinnzu:
As bad as you crave for it, i dont fuack with hoes im sorry lipsrsealed
haba bro wasnt sayin u do fuack hoes na, was only tellin nairalanders ur little secret u kno as a sister i kno u too well even dwn dia......lol o boy i get ur time wella just sit bak lets roll okai afta all i no dey pay for data, na Moronic guys like u dey pay my bills and do subscription for me afta i might hav given dem sum punny so i hav enof data to reply u okai. We will keep rolling like dis until dey ban us. Lice Infected Chimpanzee
Re: OMG!!! You’ll Be Shocked What This Female Final Yr Student Did To Herself (pics) by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 22, 2015
Behira:
haba bro wasnt sayin u do fuack hoes na, was only tellin nairalanders ur little secret u kno as a sister i kno u too well even dwn dia......lol o boy i get ur time wella just sit bak lets roll okai afta all i no dey pay for data, na Moronic guys like u dey pay my bills and do subscription for me afta i might hav given dem sum punny so i hav enof data to reply u okai. We will keep rolling like dis until dey ban us. Lice Infected Chimpanzee

Your weak attempt at getting me to talk sexual with a saddistic sociopath like you shows just how fast your I.Q nose-dives.
Unlike you, i've got pals who dont seem to think you're worth more than the sweat from a baboons balls, so i'd rather spend my free time with real folks than make small talks with a witless cum dumpster like you. Swerve and fauck off till you locate the slum you crawled out of. You bastard child of an epileptic drunk and an imbecilic transvestite! Worthless piece of pig dung.
Re: OMG!!! You’ll Be Shocked What This Female Final Yr Student Did To Herself (pics) by Laveda(f): 12:00pm On Sep 22, 2015
Sinnzu:

Your weak attempt at getting me to talk sexual with a saddistic sociopath like you shows just how fast your I.Q nose-dives.
Unlike you, i've got pals who dont seem to think you're worth more than the sweat from a baboons balls, so i'd rather spend my free time with real folks than make small talks with a witless cum dumpster like you. Swerve and fauck off till you locate the slum you crawled out of. You bastard child of an epileptic drunk and an imbecilic transvestite! Worthless piece of pig dung.
its okay b embarassed
Re: OMG!!! You’ll Be Shocked What This Female Final Yr Student Did To Herself (pics) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 22, 2015
Mcbussy:

Yes it could be an acted scene but you are not entirely right. Hanging does not only kill by strangulation. You can see a table on the ground which means she climbed ontop of it. If she didn't land well on her feet at the time the table tumbled, she could have snapped her neck and that's enough to cause death.

this is definitely not suicide 1) check the length of the rope # too long
2) her height is longer than the space between the table and the rope so even if she didn't land well there is no way she could have snaped her neck i.e her leg would have touch the ground before the rope make tight contact with her neck

lastly: when you hang yourself you dangle not stand
Re: OMG!!! You’ll Be Shocked What This Female Final Yr Student Did To Herself (pics) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 22, 2015
Laveda:
its okay b embarassed

You know i threw in the towel, buh that hopeless reject mistook my composure for weakness.
Re: OMG!!! You’ll Be Shocked What This Female Final Yr Student Did To Herself (pics) by Laveda(f): 12:16pm On Sep 22, 2015
Sinnzu:

You know i threw in the towel, buh that hopeless reject mistook my composure for weakness.
she aint worth it wink she's just a dolt cheesy no need trading words with her
Re: OMG!!! You’ll Be Shocked What This Female Final Yr Student Did To Herself (pics) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 22, 2015
Laveda:
A total dolt i tell ya! Its all good tho.. Im gona ignore from now.

1 Like

Re: OMG!!! You’ll Be Shocked What This Female Final Yr Student Did To Herself (pics) by Behira(f): 12:44pm On Sep 22, 2015
Sinnzu:

[b] i wonder why ur so upset bae, the epileptic drunk and imbecicilic transvestite u want me to look for is not far frm u, she is also ur mum swthrt and even if iam a witless cum dumpster like u, we still share d same blood so that makes u not only a worthless piece of pig dung but dat of a 3000 years old hippopotamus. Like i said before iam so ready for u, lookin at u it just crossed my mind dat ur still suffering frm Acute disseminated
encephalomyelitis even afta all we spent on u medical bills cry no wonder ur tinking meterage is still crawling. Lol i wonder why i shud make an attempt to talk sexual wit u wen u cant even act sexual of ur pin like aids infected d!ck. Haba u shud kno its of no use to me na, i cant even suck it because i wud end up wit a terrible mouth diseases. Since ur type of guys choose to come on nairaland and behave like Aboulomania affected kitten heads and start throwin insults on ladies. Dis time around u hav crossed ur limit. Ouch did i say guys sorry i forgot ur still a child cos Men wudnt spew mucus worms outta dia mouth in place of words[/b]
Re: OMG!!! You’ll Be Shocked What This Female Final Yr Student Did To Herself (pics) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 22, 2015
Behira:
[b] i wonder why ur so upset bae, the epileptic drunk and imbecicilic transvestite u want me to look for is not far frm u, she is also ur mum swthrt and even if iam a witless cum dumpster like u, we still share d same blood so that makes u not only a worthless piece of pig dung but dat of a 3000 years old hippopotamus. Like i said before iam so ready for u, lookin at u it just crossed my mind dat ur still suffering frm Acute disseminated
encephalomyelitis even afta all we spent on u medical bills cry no wonder ur tinking meterage is still crawling. Lol i wonder why i shud make an attempt to talk sexual wit u wen u cant even act sexual of ur pin like aids infected d!ck. Haba u shud kno its of no use to me na, i cant even suck it because i wud end up wit a terrible mouth diseases. Since ur type of guys choose to come on nairaland and behave like Aboulomania affected kitten heads and start throwin insults on ladies. Dis time around u hav crossed ur limit. Ouch did i say guys sorry i forgot ur still a child cos Men wudnt spew mucus worms outta dia mouth in place of words[/b]
So these imaginary assumptions are supposed to make me feel hurt right?
You're not just a product of nigeria's failed economy, your birth certificate is morelike an apology letter from the condom factory.
Re: OMG!!! You’ll Be Shocked What This Female Final Yr Student Did To Herself (pics) by Behira(f): 12:55pm On Sep 22, 2015
Laveda:
so its pu$$ies like urs dat make some guys feel dat dey can say or throw insultive words at gals and go free....maybe he does dat to u and go free wit dat but he wunt try it wit me. Ur just a miserable 2 time biatch dat cant handle ur man but let him stray away. Rotten cunt asshole
Re: OMG!!! You’ll Be Shocked What This Female Final Yr Student Did To Herself (pics) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 22, 2015
Behira:
so its pu$$ies like urs dat make some guys feel dat dey can say or throw insultive words at gals and go free....maybe he does dat to u and go free wit dat but he wunt try it wit me. Ur just a miserable 2 time biatch dat cant handle ur man but let him stray away. Rotten cunt asshole
Did you miss your period?
Re: OMG!!! You’ll Be Shocked What This Female Final Yr Student Did To Herself (pics) by Laveda(f): 1:02pm On Sep 22, 2015
Behira:
you think I've got time to trade words with you? undecided
Swerve to where ever you came out from undecided

1 Like

Re: OMG!!! You’ll Be Shocked What This Female Final Yr Student Did To Herself (pics) by Behira(f): 1:05pm On Sep 22, 2015
Sinnzu:
So these imaginary assumptions are supposed to make me feel hurt right?
You're not just a product of nigeria's failed economy, your birth certificate is morelike an apology letter from the condom factory.
cheesy so its still paining u i tot u said u wia gonna ignore me, mstcheeeeeew rubbish. Atleast i hav a birth certificate but u dnt hav any my dear because u wia given birth to in a dirty pit latrine toilet wia ur mum was about peeing u out .....and sorry for those minced limbs and legs of urs it was as a result of the ab0rtion pills i gave ur hoe mum wen she wanted spillin u out of her system in other to prevent bad market. F00lish son of a slotty worn out biatch

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Eldee Slams Those Sliding Into His DM To Beg For Money / Seun Kuti Hails Governor Akeredolu For Considering Growing Marijuana / Alexreports,wife Celebrate Second Baby's Birthday With Amazing Family Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.