Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,077 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

OMG!!! You’ll Be Shocked What This Female Final Yr Student Did To Herself (pics) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OMG!!! You’ll Be Shocked What This Female Final Yr Student Did To Herself (pics) (16084 Views)

You’ll Be Shocked What These Students Were Pictured Doing After Their SSCE Exam / OMG! You’ll Be Shocked What These Campus Girls Did At A Graduation Party (photos / OMG! You’ll Be Shocked What These Campus Girls Did At A Graduation Party (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OMG!!! You’ll Be Shocked What This Female Final Yr Student Did To Herself (pics) by Behira(f): 1:12pm On Sep 22, 2015
Laveda:
you think I've got time to trade words with you? undecided
Swerve to where ever you came out from undecided
Now ur talkin switty hav a nice day ahead kiss
Re: OMG!!! You’ll Be Shocked What This Female Final Yr Student Did To Herself (pics) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 22, 2015
Behira:
cheesy so its still paining u i tot u said u wia gonna ignore me, mstcheeeeeew rubbish. Atleast i hav a birth certificate but u dnt hav any my dear because u wia given birth to in a dirty pit latrine toilet wia ur mum was about peeing u out .....and sorry for those minced limbs and legs of urs it was as a result of the ab0rtion pills i gave ur hoe mum wen she wanted spillin u out of her system in other to prevent bad market. F00lish son of a slotty worn out biatch

Dull halfwitted scum, you really need to tender an apology to those shitlings you call your parents for bringing a curse upon the earth by birthing a mistake like you.
Have you bothered finding out from that "sperm tank" you call your mom on why you share a striking resemblance to every single gateman in the slum where you live? NO?? Ok, biatch you dont have to tow her path okay? Having a rotten pusssy is enough of a curse for you to bear. Aside your wide smelly hole, you've gat nothing to offer. You're a proud bag of infection, so feel free to continue sharing your HIV and syphilis to those local champs that patronise your maggot infested _cunt.
Re: OMG!!! You’ll Be Shocked What This Female Final Yr Student Did To Herself (pics) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 22, 2015
Behira:
Now ur talkin switty hav a nice day ahead kiss
Have you seen why WE marry her type?
While uncultured _whore's like you are relegated to the sidelines as a lifetime sperm-bank
gringrin
Re: OMG!!! You’ll Be Shocked What This Female Final Yr Student Did To Herself (pics) by Behira(f): 1:41pm On Sep 22, 2015
Sinnzu:

Dull halfwitted scum, you really need to tender an apology to those shitlings you call your parents for bringing a curse upon the earth by birthing a mistake like you.
Have you bothered finding out from that "sperm tank" you call your mom on why you share a striking resemblance to every single gateman in the slum where you live? NO?? Ok, biatch you dont have to tow her path okay? Having a rotten pusssy is enough of a curse for you to bear. Aside your wide smelly hole, you've gat nothing to offer. You're a proud bag of infection, so feel free to continue sharing your HIV and syphilis to those local champs that patronise your maggot infested _cunt.
Lol clap for urself u didnt succumb to defeat. i knew it dat we wud continue today until we are banned.....ur biatch wanted to make u stop but u moved on....now back to the matter at hand, do i really look like a gateman but if u say i do tho dat means u shud go nd ask ur useless boanthropic father why of all d jobs on dis planet he had to choose workin as a gateman.....even if he wantes to work as a gateman he shud hav worked at dangote's but he choosed to work at yaba left nd dats wia he met ur physical face disarranged gorilla mother undecided did i just even give a mom nd dad i must really be very generous....my dear ur are a moronic licked cum ophan. And i hope dat ur using dat english u claim to know so well because if hw i look is like am frm d slums den my dear ur thinking faculty is directly proportional to that of a person suffering frm Autophagia.
Re: OMG!!! You’ll Be Shocked What This Female Final Yr Student Did To Herself (pics) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 22, 2015
Laveda!! Sassybae is that u? undecided
Re: OMG!!! You’ll Be Shocked What This Female Final Yr Student Did To Herself (pics) by Behira(f): 1:55pm On Sep 22, 2015
Sinnzu:
Have you seen why WE marry her type?
While uncultured _whore's like you are relegated to the sidelines as a lifetime sperm-bank
gringrin
oh am so touched..... did u just say marry? i wonder why some guys use dat word to seal up the lips of ladies just so dat they can swallow all ur rubbish.....my dear marriage is over emphasized. Its just an eternal prison yard dat keeps a woman caged for life while she endures stupid excesses frm men. Tot ur slotty mum told u dat, it was dis same tin dat pushed her to yaba left na. Anyways i shudnt be worried because even in marriage the only tin u can serve as is a sewing material because ur $perm tube is just a needle very tiny and useless. Makes u bring out a watery substance like the stream in ma village, atleast iam dat beta dan u because my sperm bank can produce offspring while urs produces groundnuts and pygmies
Re: OMG!!! You’ll Be Shocked What This Female Final Yr Student Did To Herself (pics) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 22, 2015
Behira:
Lol clap for urself u didnt succumb to defeat. i knew it dat we wud continue today until we are banned.....ur biatch wanted to make u stop but u moved on....now back to the matter at hand, do i really look like a gateman but if u say i do tho dat means u shud go nd ask ur useless boanthropic father why of all d jobs on dis planet he had to choose workin as a gateman.....even if he wantes to work as a gateman he shud hav worked at dangote's but he choosed to work at yaba left nd dats wia he met ur physical face disarranged gorilla mother undecided did i just even give a mom nd dad i must really be very generous....my dear ur are a moronic licked cum ophan. And i hope dat ur using dat english u claim to know so well because if hw i look is like am frm d slums den my dear ur thinking faculty is directly proportional to that of a person suffering frm Autophagia.

I'm pretty sure that "sperm-bank" you call your mother must still be wondering how you managed to survive the countless abortions.
She must really be at logger heads with the makers of POSTINOR
Re: OMG!!! You’ll Be Shocked What This Female Final Yr Student Did To Herself (pics) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 22, 2015
Behira:
oh am so touched..... did u just say marry? i wonder why some guys use dat word to seal up the lips of ladies just so dat they can swallow all ur rubbish.....my dear marriage is over emphasized. Its just an eternal prison yard dat keeps a woman caged for life while she endures stupid excesses frm men. Tot ur slotty mum told u dat, it was dis same tin dat pushed her to yaba left na. Anyways i shudnt be worried because even in marriage the only tin u can serve as is a sewing material because ur $perm tube is just a needle very tiny and useless. Makes u bring out a watery substance like the stream in ma village, atleast iam dat beta dan u because my sperm bank can produce offspring while urs produces groundnuts and pygmies

Like it or not, she's more of a woman than you will ever be. Chew on that. gringringrin
Re: OMG!!! You’ll Be Shocked What This Female Final Yr Student Did To Herself (pics) by Behira(f): 2:04pm On Sep 22, 2015
Sinnzu:

I'm pretty sure that "sperm-bank" you call your mother must still be wondering how you managed to survive the countless abortions.
She must really be at logger heads with the makers of POSTINOR
dnt turn it around dear i told u b4, i personal bought abortion pills for ur mum so dnt turn it on me. U cant be short of insults i know u hav dem stored up ur water logged brain....keep bringing dem on bae kiss
Re: OMG!!! You’ll Be Shocked What This Female Final Yr Student Did To Herself (pics) by Behira(f): 2:05pm On Sep 22, 2015
Sinnzu:

Like it or not, she's more of a woman than you will ever be. Chew on that. gringringrin
and has more of a pu$$ie dat ur di¢k needle can neva satisfy wink
Re: OMG!!! You’ll Be Shocked What This Female Final Yr Student Did To Herself (pics) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 22, 2015
Behira:
dnt turn it around dear i told u b4, i personal bought abortion pills for ur mum so dnt turn it on me. U cant be short of insults i know u hav dem stored up ur water logged brain....keep bringing dem on bae kiss
You PERSONAL bought it i know. wink.
Your I.Q recedes faster than Micheal Jacksons MOONWALK, goes a long way to show why you chose to sell your maggot infested toto instead being a career woman. Share your infections with those aboki's who patronise you rotten _cunt. Have a blast! grin
Re: OMG!!! You’ll Be Shocked What This Female Final Yr Student Did To Herself (pics) by Behira(f): 2:12pm On Sep 22, 2015
Sinnzu:
You PERSONAL bought it i know. wink.
Your I.Q recedes faster than Micheal Jacksons MOONWALK, goes a long way to show why you chose to sell your maggot infested toto instead being a career woman. Share your infections with those aboki's who patronise you rotten _cunt. Have a blast! grin
Yea iam doin same wit ur mum tonight and guess wat ur biatch is also hia wit me because cry she prefers those northerner bulala dan ur needle. So sorry embarassed
Re: OMG!!! You’ll Be Shocked What This Female Final Yr Student Did To Herself (pics) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 22, 2015
Behira:
and has more of a pu$$ie dat ur di¢k needle can neva satisfy wink
Yes cos your mates boast of a nozzle sized vjay while yours is morelike a bucket gringrin
wonder how you satisfy your customers without having to embarass yourself with the shiit smell oozing outta your cheesy anus.
Dirty _whore
Re: OMG!!! You’ll Be Shocked What This Female Final Yr Student Did To Herself (pics) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 22, 2015
Behira:
Yea iam doin same wit ur mum tonight and guess wat ur biatch is also hia wit me because cry she prefers those northerner bulala dan ur needle. So sorry embarassed
Dream on biatch, you arent even worthy to worship the sand my mom steps on.
You're a child of perdition birthed by an over-used obalende ashawo.
May God have mercy on your soul after your HIV claims that rotten corpse you call a BODY
Re: OMG!!! You’ll Be Shocked What This Female Final Yr Student Did To Herself (pics) by Behira(f): 2:19pm On Sep 22, 2015
Sinnzu:
Yes cos your mates boast of a nozzle sized vjay while yours is morelike a bucket gringrin
wonder how you satisfy your customers without having to embarass yourself with the shiit smell oozing outta your cheesy anus.
Dirty _whore
ooh oo ur dulling ryt now, why say an opposite of wat i said....well its not just a bucket but a drum and yea dats the same tin i use in feedin and clothin maself but u only hav to feed on the left overs dat ur slotty mum has to pack frm her reservoir kitten because u cant fend for urself
Re: OMG!!! You’ll Be Shocked What This Female Final Yr Student Did To Herself (pics) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 22, 2015
Behira the dirty northern _whore who doesnt even wash her torn panties. You cant even measure up to what real niggaz is used to so dont even try.
You troll here all day with fake pix looking for lonely little boys to drool over the public cunnt on ur DP. Wonder how that gives you validation in real life tho undecided
Re: OMG!!! You’ll Be Shocked What This Female Final Yr Student Did To Herself (pics) by sparklefresh(f): 2:21pm On Sep 22, 2015
I smell frustration lipsrsealed
Re: OMG!!! You’ll Be Shocked What This Female Final Yr Student Did To Herself (pics) by Behira(f): 2:25pm On Sep 22, 2015
Sinnzu:
Dream on biatch, you arent even worthy to worship the sand my mom steps on.
You're a child of perdition birthed by an over-used obalende ashawo.
May God have mercy on your soul after your HIV claims that rotten corpse you call a BODY
cheesy ohh so he finally knowz God afta all......if God shud be havin mercy on anyone it shud be u dat go around social mediaz starting insults on other people.....abeg ur mum is my mum and she isnt in anyway beta dan me. She was even d one dat introduced me not just to obalende because she cudnt really afford dia but also to mushin wia we go for our business together. And funny enof she trained me on hw to fend for myself but she didnt do her home work well on u dats why u can spew out trash just like the water comin outta ya needle
Re: OMG!!! You’ll Be Shocked What This Female Final Yr Student Did To Herself (pics) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 22, 2015
Behira:
ooh oo ur dulling ryt now, why say an opposite of wat i said....well its not just a bucket but a drum and yea dats the same tin i use in feedin and clothin maself but u only hav to feed on the left overs dat ur slotty mum has to pack frm her reservoir kitten because u are cant fend for urself

Why wont you feed n clothe yourself from selling you infected cunnt? When your useless father is nowhere to be found leaving you to continue in the legacy of your over-faucked mother. Carry on her legacy my dear, dont stop till you're dead. Dont stop till AIDS gets ya! wink
I spit on your rotten corpse. You're a walking dead. You faucking hopless reject!!
Re: OMG!!! You’ll Be Shocked What This Female Final Yr Student Did To Herself (pics) by Behira(f): 2:29pm On Sep 22, 2015
Sinnzu:

Why wont you feed n clothe yourself from selling you infected cunnt? When your useless father is nowhere to be found leaving you to continue in the legacy of your over-faucked mother. Carry on her legacy my dear, dont stop till you're dead. Dont stop till AIDS gets ya! wink
I spit on your rotten corpse. You're a walking dead. You faucking hopless reject!!
bro u shudnt be talkin abt ur slotty mum like dat oh cos u kno u still hav to feed frm her own aids and mucus infected cu'nt dis nyt oh.... dats ur only way of suvival dnt say i didnt warn u
Re: OMG!!! You’ll Be Shocked What This Female Final Yr Student Did To Herself (pics) by Twaci(f): 2:33pm On Sep 22, 2015
Behira:
bro u shudnt be talkin abt ur slotty mum like dat oh cos u kno u still hav to feed frm her own aids and mucus infected cu'nt dis nyt oh.... dats ur only way of suvival dnt say i didnt warn u
Sinnzu:

Would u two quit this child's play already?

Move on like adults and quit bashing around...

2 Likes

Re: OMG!!! You’ll Be Shocked What This Female Final Yr Student Did To Herself (pics) by Behira(f): 2:34pm On Sep 22, 2015
Sinnzu:
Behira the dirty northern _whore who doesnt even wash her torn panties. You cant even measure up to what real niggaz is used to so dont even try.
You troll here all day with fake pix looking for lonely little boys to drool over the public cunnt on ur DP. Wonder how that gives you validation in real life tho undecided
sorry dear i dnt use a fake pics, iam not a northener and i dnt do boys/guys.....dnt tell me even ur education was a wasted effort. Haba try and get one tin ryt in life nawa for u shocked lol oh its d name dat got u confused any ways let me help ur slowpoke brain its not northen but hebrew. ANIMAL
Re: OMG!!! You’ll Be Shocked What This Female Final Yr Student Did To Herself (pics) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 22, 2015
Behira:
cheesy ohh so he finally knowz God afta all......if God shud be havin mercy on anyone it shud be u dat go around social mediaz starting insults on other people.....abeg ur mum is my mum and she isnt in anyway beta dan me. She was even d one dat introduced me not just to obalende because she cudnt really afford dia but also to mushin wia we go for our business together. And funny enof she trained me on hw to fend for myself but she didnt do her home work well on u dats why u can spew out trash just like the water comin outta ya needle

Dont you have an old mans greesy balls to gargle today? Or you just waiting for the sun to come down so you can hit the red light district?
Behira ashawo nor be work oo, make yourself productive n quit following your mothers foot steps, dont die a "cum dump" gringrin
Re: OMG!!! You’ll Be Shocked What This Female Final Yr Student Did To Herself (pics) by Behira(f): 2:40pm On Sep 22, 2015
Sinnzu:

Dont you have an old mans greesy balls to gargle today? Or you just waiting for the sun to come down so you can hit the red light district?
Behira ashawo nor be work oo, make yourself productive n quit following your mothers foot steps, dont die a "cum dump" gringrin
point of CORRECTION its OUR MOTHER cos she is also ur mother okai, and abt goin for work dnt worry wud take u along wit me as u begged earlier on atleast u wud see some gay guys dat wud patronize u okai dnt worry i promised u dat and wud keep my word kiss
Re: OMG!!! You’ll Be Shocked What This Female Final Yr Student Did To Herself (pics) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 22, 2015
Behira:
sorry dear i dnt use a fake pics, iam not a northener and i dnt do boys/guys.....dnt tell me even ur education was a wasted effort. Haba try and get one tin ryt in life nawa for u shocked lol oh its d name dat got u confused any ways let me help ur slowpoke brain its not northen but hebrew. ANIMAL

Who gives a tuppence who you are and what you do?? Tell all that sheet to the fools that patronise you not me. I dont fauck with you.
Re: OMG!!! You’ll Be Shocked What This Female Final Yr Student Did To Herself (pics) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 22, 2015
Behira:
point of CORRECTION its OUR MOTHER cos she is also ur mother okai, and abt goin for work dnt worry wud take u along wit me as u begged earlier on atleast u wud see some gay guys dat wud patronize u okai dnt worry i promised u dat and wud keep my word kiss
Would you quit tryna rope me in?? Dont you have anything else to type? Well, seeing as your brain was replaced and your skull was filled with cow-piss, i dont expect much from you. I cant be equally yoked with a bag of infection like you. You claim not to be using a fake pic right??
Chill, wait for me.. I'm coming for you. Ask about me.
Re: OMG!!! You’ll Be Shocked What This Female Final Yr Student Did To Herself (pics) by Behira(f): 2:45pm On Sep 22, 2015
Sinnzu:

Who gives a tuppence who you are and what you do?? Tell all that sheet to the fools that patronise you not me. I dont fauck with you.
so u really dnt care but u found out it wasnt ma picture and dat i was a northerner ohhh i forgot ur brain is solar powered and it can only pick up afta the sun must hav charged it up. Dnt worry i understand......and dnt get me angry wit dat talk abt u fauckin or not because ur needle cant
Re: OMG!!! You’ll Be Shocked What This Female Final Yr Student Did To Herself (pics) by Behira(f): 2:47pm On Sep 22, 2015
Sinnzu:
Would you quit tryna rope me in?? Dont you have anything else to type? Well, seeing as your brain was replaced and your skull was filled with cow-piss, i dont expect much from you. I cant be equally yoked with a bag of infection like you. You claim not to be using a fake pic right??
Chill, wait for me.. I'm coming for you. Ask about me.
o yeaaa am so scared.......mstcheeeeew ur crippled bae wat are u coming wit, dnt tell me u hav started crawling wit ur tongue
Re: OMG!!! You’ll Be Shocked What This Female Final Yr Student Did To Herself (pics) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 22, 2015
Twaci:
Would u two quit this child's play already?
Move on like adults and quit bashing around...
Its all for the fun jorr. All work n no play..... gringrin
Re: OMG!!! You’ll Be Shocked What This Female Final Yr Student Did To Herself (pics) by Twaci(f): 2:50pm On Sep 22, 2015
Sinnzu:
Its all for the fun jorr.
All work n no play..... gringrin
.......puts more money in your bank account. cheesy
Re: OMG!!! You’ll Be Shocked What This Female Final Yr Student Did To Herself (pics) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 22, 2015
Behira:
so u really dnt care but u found out it wasnt ma picture and dat i was a northerner ohhh i forgot ur brain is solar powered and it can only pick up afta the sun must hav charged it up. Dnt worry i understand......and dnt get me angry wit dat talk abt u fauckin or not because ur needle cant

As long as this "needle" keeps bae moaning like she's being impaled, then im cool with my needle gringrin.

Told you i dont fauck with you, take your useless sleeze bag to the slums where you've thrown away countless babies in the gutters. Thats where a rotten cunnt like yours will be celebrated. Worthless biatch
Re: OMG!!! You’ll Be Shocked What This Female Final Yr Student Did To Herself (pics) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 22, 2015
Twaci:
.......puts more money in your bank account. cheesy
Hehehe True that! cheesy. Buh man gats let loose sometimes naw? undecided.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Seun Kuti Hails Governor Akeredolu For Considering Growing Marijuana / Alexreports,wife Celebrate Second Baby's Birthday With Amazing Family Photoshoot / Dencia’s Message To Those Who Say Money Can’t Buy Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.