Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

OMG!!! You’ll Be Shocked What This Female Final Yr Student Did To Herself (pics) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OMG!!! You’ll Be Shocked What This Female Final Yr Student Did To Herself (pics) (16078 Views)

You’ll Be Shocked What These Students Were Pictured Doing After Their SSCE Exam / OMG! You’ll Be Shocked What These Campus Girls Did At A Graduation Party (photos / OMG! You’ll Be Shocked What These Campus Girls Did At A Graduation Party (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OMG!!! You’ll Be Shocked What This Female Final Yr Student Did To Herself (pics) by Twaci(f): 2:55pm On Sep 22, 2015
Sinnzu:
Hehehe True that! cheesy. Buh man gats let loose sometimes naw? undecided.
True sha.

Either way, silence is golden. You two should let it go, please?
Re: OMG!!! You’ll Be Shocked What This Female Final Yr Student Did To Herself (pics) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 22, 2015
Behira:
o yeaaa am so scared.......mstcheeeeew ur crippled bae wat are u coming wit, dnt tell me u hav started crawling wit ur tongue

Biatch you're begining to type incoherently, thats a tell tale sign that you gat skeletons.
I'll place a bet with funlord thesonofmark kramfonos dharay99 thenonce pbs4real That this account as well as its owner is FAKE! I'm coming for you.
Re: OMG!!! You’ll Be Shocked What This Female Final Yr Student Did To Herself (pics) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 22, 2015
Twaci:
True sha.

Either way, silence is golden. You two should let it go, please?
I'll try. Cant speak for that slow scum tho..
Re: OMG!!! You’ll Be Shocked What This Female Final Yr Student Did To Herself (pics) by Behira(f): 3:00pm On Sep 22, 2015
Sinnzu:

As long as this "needle" keeps bae moaning like she's being impaled, then im cool with my needle gringrin.

Told you i dont fauck with you, take your useless sleeze bag to the slums where you've thrown away countless babies in the gutters. Thats where a rotten cunnt like yours will be celebrated. Worthless biatch
cheesy swthrt the only kinda moan that wud come out of ur bae lips are: "Ewo Ewo!!! Abeg abeg!!! Wetin be dis!!! Wetin be dis!!! I need a Di¢k not a needle!!! I need a di¢k not a rope!!!" These are wat she screams and ur dull brain mistakes it for moaning outta excitment. O boy i pity u
Re: OMG!!! You’ll Be Shocked What This Female Final Yr Student Did To Herself (pics) by Behira(f): 3:05pm On Sep 22, 2015
Sinnzu:

Biatch you're begining to type incoherently, thats a tell tale sign that you gat skeletons.
I'll place a bet with funlord thesonofmark kramfonos dharay99 thenonce pbs4real That this account as well as its owner is FAKE! I'm coming for you.
because u are gettin exactly wat u bargained for its now fake to u ryt, but if i had just kept mute and swallowed ur insults den it wud hav sounded girlie to u ryt? Animalistic m0r0n
Re: OMG!!! You’ll Be Shocked What This Female Final Yr Student Did To Herself (pics) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 22, 2015
Behira:
cheesy swthrt the only kinda moan that wud come out of ur bae lips are: "Ewo Ewo!!! Abeg abeg!!! Wetin be dis!!! Wetin be dis!!! I need a Di¢k not a needle!!! I need a di¢k not a rope!!!" These are wat she screams and ur dull brain mistakes it for moaning outta excitment. O boy i pity u
Pity youself first you ignorant low life. Your words are very typical.. Just like the polluted air that comes right outta an empty vessel.
Your attempts to make me go sexual with you still wont work. Try harder.
Re: OMG!!! You’ll Be Shocked What This Female Final Yr Student Did To Herself (pics) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 22, 2015
Behira:
because u are gettin exactly wat u bargained for its now fake to u ryt, but if i had just kept mute and swallowed ur insults den it wud hav sounded girlie to u ryt? Animalistic m0r0n
Guilty conscience has started flogging you. I never said you're a guy so why suggest that you're one? Are you one??
Dont get it twisted, im not saying that the girl on your DP cant be as vile as you are, she looks just like what you represent but...
Re: OMG!!! You’ll Be Shocked What This Female Final Yr Student Did To Herself (pics) by Behira(f): 3:15pm On Sep 22, 2015
Sinnzu:
Pity youself first you ignorant low life. Your words are very typical.. Just like the polluted air that comes right outta an empty vessel.
Your attempts to make me go sexual with you still wont work. Try harder.
pls go press ur thumbs hot water am very sure they are aching
Re: OMG!!! You’ll Be Shocked What This Female Final Yr Student Did To Herself (pics) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 22, 2015
Behira:
pls go press ur thumbs hot water am very sure they are aching
Go wash your cunja with lifebouy disinfectant, im sure its starting to reek
Re: OMG!!! You’ll Be Shocked What This Female Final Yr Student Did To Herself (pics) by Behira(f): 3:22pm On Sep 22, 2015
Sinnzu:
Guilty conscience has started flogging you. I never said you're a guy so why suggest that you're one? Are you one??
Dont get it twisted, im not saying that the girl on your DP cant be as vile as you are, she looks just like what you represent but...
iam not as dump as u are so i understand fully well wen idiats like u make a comment and mind iam vile because dats wat ur mum is shikena. If u wia well trained, cultured and brout up, dia are some words that wudnt be likened wit u so pls i wonder why a kettle is callin a pot black....abi did they tell u its only a girl dat shud be cultured and well manner'd abeg ur biatchy mum didnt do her home work well
Re: OMG!!! You’ll Be Shocked What This Female Final Yr Student Did To Herself (pics) by Behira(f): 3:24pm On Sep 22, 2015
Sinnzu:
Go wash your cunja with lifebouy disinfectant, im sure its starting to reek
lol i dnt need a disinfectant to do dat ur tongue can help out wat do u tink wink
Re: OMG!!! You’ll Be Shocked What This Female Final Yr Student Did To Herself (pics) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 22, 2015
Behira:
iam not as dump as u are so i understand fully well wen idiats like u make a comment and mind iam vile because dats wat ur mum is shikena. If u wia well trained, cultured and brout up, dia are some words that wudnt be likened wit u so pls i wonder why a kettle is callin a pot black....abi did they tell u its only a girl dat shud be cultured and well manner'd abeg ur biatchy mum didnt do her home work well

You're actually a DUMP like u opined grin. Your mom is vile? Damn! Im sure she'll be so proud of you righ now. Go choke on a d!ck b!tch
Re: OMG!!! You’ll Be Shocked What This Female Final Yr Student Did To Herself (pics) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 22, 2015
Behira:
lol i dnt need a disinfectant to do dat ur tongue can help out wat do u tink wink
In your dreams or where?? Dont switch lanes abeg.
Re: OMG!!! You’ll Be Shocked What This Female Final Yr Student Did To Herself (pics) by chudyprince: 3:37pm On Sep 22, 2015
But she can still get on her feet cos she's not hangging though...or am i the only one seen it?
Re: OMG!!! You’ll Be Shocked What This Female Final Yr Student Did To Herself (pics) by Behira(f): 3:41pm On Sep 22, 2015
Sinnzu:

You're actually a DUMP like u opined grin. Your mom is vile? Damn! Im sure she'll be so proud of you righ now. Go choke on a d!ck b!tch
dnt reject her now its OURS not only MINE okai......and hell yea i wud as long as its called a DI¢K not a NEEDLE like ur own wink and am very sure even lucifer will spew at u wen u get to hell because he might hav tot his the best but u made him realise he now has a rival and needs to buckle up, hey kid sissy keep it rollin kiss
Re: OMG!!! You’ll Be Shocked What This Female Final Yr Student Did To Herself (pics) by ZianaJordana(f): 3:58pm On Sep 22, 2015
When I first saw the picture, I thought she got her legs stuck in the stool, then I saw the rope around her neck...
Rip. Wonder why she did it. Pressures of exams, expectations? Perhaps she felt isolated, and didn't make friends at the college leading her to becoming depressed, and suicidal? Regardless, it's a sad state of affairs.
Re: OMG!!! You’ll Be Shocked What This Female Final Yr Student Did To Herself (pics) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 22, 2015
Behira:
dnt reject her now its OURS not only MINE okai......and hell yea i wud as long as its called a DI¢K not a NEEDLE like ur own wink and am very sure even lucifer will spew at u wen u get to hell because he might hav tot his the best but u made him realise he now has a rival and needs to buckle up, hey kid sissy keep it rollin kiss
You're getting incoherent and dry... Adverse effects of knowing you'll soon be exposed. Just dont deactivate your account.
Re: OMG!!! You’ll Be Shocked What This Female Final Yr Student Did To Herself (pics) by dharay99: 4:46pm On Sep 22, 2015
sparklefresh:
I smell frustration lipsrsealed
....cuz ur nose ain't
diff from a cow's own.

#maybe#
Re: OMG!!! You’ll Be Shocked What This Female Final Yr Student Did To Herself (pics) by dharay99: 4:48pm On Sep 22, 2015
Twaci:
Would u two quit this child's play already?

Move on like adults and quit bashing around...

Lady Referee, yo late.!
So jez waaaaaaatch....
Re: OMG!!! You’ll Be Shocked What This Female Final Yr Student Did To Herself (pics) by Twaci(f): 4:52pm On Sep 22, 2015
dharay99:

Lady Referee, yo late.!
So jez waaaaaaatch....
Hey you smiley Good evening.
Re: OMG!!! You’ll Be Shocked What This Female Final Yr Student Did To Herself (pics) by dharay99: 4:55pm On Sep 22, 2015
Twaci:
Hey you smiley Good evening.
eveninq, mi iz fyn & quiet, yhu?
been a wyl....
Re: OMG!!! You’ll Be Shocked What This Female Final Yr Student Did To Herself (pics) by dharay99: 5:01pm On Sep 22, 2015
chudyprince:
But she can still get on her feet cos she's not hangging though...or am i the only one seen it?
is daht all yhu saw, check d table.
Wah I fink is hw can she die
by hanginq herslf
to a banana tree or wats at d top....
Re: OMG!!! You’ll Be Shocked What This Female Final Yr Student Did To Herself (pics) by Twaci(f): 5:08pm On Sep 22, 2015
dharay99:

eveninq, mi iz fyn & quiet, yhu?
been a wyl....
After u rejected my wheat meal, i decided to stay on my own cheesy
Re: OMG!!! You’ll Be Shocked What This Female Final Yr Student Did To Herself (pics) by dharay99: 5:11pm On Sep 22, 2015
Twaci:
After u rejected my wheat meal, i decided to stay on my own cheesy
lol, so u still rememb dah†,
Uhmm sori abt daht dear,
make me anoda food & i'll take i†.
Re: OMG!!! You’ll Be Shocked What This Female Final Yr Student Did To Herself (pics) by Twaci(f): 5:14pm On Sep 22, 2015
dharay99:

lol, so u still rememb dah†,
Uhmm sori abt daht dear,
make me anoda food & i'll take i†.
Sure? undecided
Re: OMG!!! You’ll Be Shocked What This Female Final Yr Student Did To Herself (pics) by dharay99: 5:15pm On Sep 22, 2015
machine sinnzu, plz rap_up dz slaps,
It's qettinq borinq.!
Re: OMG!!! You’ll Be Shocked What This Female Final Yr Student Did To Herself (pics) by dharay99: 5:18pm On Sep 22, 2015
Twaci:
Sure? undecided
uhm yeah 60%.
Hw arh yew ova der...
Re: OMG!!! You’ll Be Shocked What This Female Final Yr Student Did To Herself (pics) by Twaci(f): 5:21pm On Sep 22, 2015
dharay99:

uhm yeah 60%.
Hw arh yew ova der...
Fine. Anxiously waiting for the admission lists oh!
Re: OMG!!! You’ll Be Shocked What This Female Final Yr Student Did To Herself (pics) by dharay99: 5:24pm On Sep 22, 2015
Twaci:
Fine. Anxiously awaiting the admission lists oh!
& ah waz abt askinq dah†,
aniway, try take ur mind off it atymz.
All will work ou† fine dearie♣
Re: OMG!!! You’ll Be Shocked What This Female Final Yr Student Did To Herself (pics) by pbs4real(m): 5:28pm On Sep 22, 2015
deewhone:
Hmmmn...RIP. Life could be so frustrating @ times.
not enuf reason to take ur own life undecided
Re: OMG!!! You’ll Be Shocked What This Female Final Yr Student Did To Herself (pics) by Twaci(f): 5:30pm On Sep 22, 2015
dharay99:

& ah waz abt askinq dah†,
aniway, try take ur mind off it atymz.
All will work ou† fine dearie♣
Thanks a lot dear. smiley
Re: OMG!!! You’ll Be Shocked What This Female Final Yr Student Did To Herself (pics) by Behira(f): 5:31pm On Sep 22, 2015
Sinnzu:
You're getting incoherent and dry... Adverse effects of knowing you'll soon be exposed. Just dont deactivate your account.
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Happy 73rd Birthday To Nollywood Legend, Olu Jacobs:. / Eldee Slams Those Sliding Into His DM To Beg For Money / Seun Kuti Hails Governor Akeredolu For Considering Growing Marijuana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.