Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,004 members, 7,835,408 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

My Girlfriend Works In A Hotel, I Don’t Trust Her. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Works In A Hotel, I Don’t Trust Her. (2617 Views)

My Fiancee Lied To Me, Now I Find It Hard To Trust Her / This Is Why No woman Should Trust Her Man With Any lady. / Lady Had Sex With A Guy Who Works In A Mortuary & This Happened - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Works In A Hotel, I Don’t Trust Her. by Talk2Bella(f): 12:03pm On Oct 27, 2016
She works mostly night shifts, she says its profitable because that’s when most lodgers come, and most times they tip her very well but the kind of money she brings home makes me suspect her a lot.

I am suspecting her, she’s very beautiful and I know most men want her, I have told her to look for job elsewhere but she’s not even trying to quit, I am cared one man will come and snatch her away from me and I sincerely don’t trust her.

Talk2Bella.

I am actually appalled that you don’t trust your girlfriend because she works in a hotel, what do you think she does there? Are you telling me that people who work in hotels are promiscuous? Please allow her do her job

Trust is one of the main ingredients in a relationship and if you start hounding her now because of her job, what will you do when you both get married? So she gets tips from customers? That means she’s really doing her job, aside the tips she brings home, are there other reasons you suspect her?

Learn to trust her and remover envy from your relationship, jobs are scarce and asking her to look for another when you haven’t provided anyone for her yourself should be out of the question, married women work in hotels and their marriages haven’t ended, you’re still dating and you want her to quit her job, that’s not proper.

http://www.talk2bella.com/2016/10/my-girlfriend-works-in-hotel-i-dont.html
Re: My Girlfriend Works In A Hotel, I Don’t Trust Her. by nicerichard05: 12:07pm On Oct 27, 2016
jj
Re: My Girlfriend Works In A Hotel, I Don’t Trust Her. by Greenbullet(m): 12:11pm On Oct 27, 2016
your GF NA EMPLOYED OLOSHO.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Works In A Hotel, I Don’t Trust Her. by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 27, 2016
Bella, you didn't point out the truth there.

Most of the girls who work in hotels end up being used by their clients...that girl could be one...it takes a decent and a strong willed one to be faithful to her boyfriend.

I will just make an exception of married women.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Works In A Hotel, I Don’t Trust Her. by Talk2Bella(f): 12:22pm On Oct 27, 2016
Benita27:
Bella, you didn't point out the truth there.

Most of the girls who work in hotels end up being used by their clients...that girl could be one...it takes a decent and a strong willed one to be faithful to her boyfriend.

I will just make an exception of married women.

nah I don't believe that, common, its a job like any other's, don't say most of them, that's a huge lie ahan na
Re: My Girlfriend Works In A Hotel, I Don’t Trust Her. by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 27, 2016
Talk2Bella:

nah I don't believe that, common, its a job like any other's, don't say most of them, that's a huge lie ahan na
A huge lie you say...Do you know some of the workers entertain customers?.
Re: My Girlfriend Works In A Hotel, I Don’t Trust Her. by Talk2Bella(f): 12:28pm On Oct 27, 2016
Benita27:
A huge lie you say...Do you know some of the workers entertain customers?.

"Some"
Re: My Girlfriend Works In A Hotel, I Don’t Trust Her. by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 27, 2016
So because she works in a hotel she's an olosho and she shouldn't be trusted? undecided what's the point of being in a relationship where there's no trust?....the boyfriend is very insecure, and anybody who supports the boyfriend is very insecure as well undecided

If he's fed up and doesn't want his girlfriend to work in a hotel why can't he just leave her......it's very simple undecided Instead of making her quit her very good and profitable job just to satisfy your insecure selfish need

Cry me a river undecided

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Works In A Hotel, I Don’t Trust Her. by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 27, 2016
Talk2Bella:

"Some"
Yes "some", that was why i said it takes few with strong wills to keep up with the job.
I have a male friend that wouldn't give any female he knows a hotel job when he works as a chef in one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Works In A Hotel, I Don’t Trust Her. by kvngveektour(m): 12:50pm On Oct 27, 2016
we all know the truth.

the guy said she brings home money aside her paycheck on a Daily and all these biased ladies are claiming trust ishhhh is not there.are u saying men just give her money like that@bringer of this post
Re: My Girlfriend Works In A Hotel, I Don’t Trust Her. by Onogiede(m): 1:50pm On Oct 27, 2016
She might n't be the kind type he actually thinking she's,.always pray for her

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Works In A Hotel, I Don’t Trust Her. by absool(m): 3:59pm On Oct 27, 2016
guy dem dey ifuck your babe
Re: My Girlfriend Works In A Hotel, I Don’t Trust Her. by sirliu(m): 4:11pm On Oct 27, 2016
You're getting better with the fabricated letters Bella. You even allowed a typographical error like I suggested the day before yesterday. Have you added ghost writers that write the fake letters to you?
Talk2Bella:
She works mostly night shifts, she says its profitable because that’s when most lodgers come, and most times they tip her very well but the kind of money she brings home makes me suspect her a lot.

I am suspecting her, she’s very beautiful and I know most men want her, I have told her to look for job elsewhere but she’s not even trying to quit, I am cared one man will come and snatch her away from me and I sincerely don’t trust her.

Talk2Bella.

I am actually appalled that you don’t trust your girlfriend because she works in a hotel, what do you think she does there? Are you telling me that people who work in hotels are promiscuous? Please allow her do her job

Trust is one of the main ingredients in a relationship and if you start hounding her now because of her job, what will you do when you both get married? So she gets tips from customers? That means she’s really doing her job, aside the tips she brings home, are there other reasons you suspect her?

Learn to trust her and remover envy from your relationship, jobs are scarce and asking her to look for another when you haven’t provided anyone for her yourself should be out of the question, married women work in hotels and their marriages haven’t ended, you’re still dating and you want her to quit her job, that’s not proper.

http://www.talk2bella.com/2016/10/my-girlfriend-works-in-hotel-i-dont.html
Re: My Girlfriend Works In A Hotel, I Don’t Trust Her. by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 27, 2016
I can't even think of my gf working in an hotel. I rather pay her monthly myself. Mine brought it up one time. If you see the way I use attack her like a lion attacking its prey, the talk end once instantly. I told her it will be the end of the relationship if she dare try am! Now she is learning Makeup and sewing of wedding gown which she has learned to love. cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Works In A Hotel, I Don’t Trust Her. by Talk2Bella(f): 4:21pm On Oct 27, 2016
sirliu:
You're getting better with the fabricated letters Bella. You even allowed a typographical error like I suggested the day before yesterday. Have you added ghost writers that write the fake letters to you?

smiley
Re: My Girlfriend Works In A Hotel, I Don’t Trust Her. by Talk2Bella(f): 4:24pm On Oct 27, 2016
Stelvin101:
I can't even think of my gf working in an hotel. I rather pay her monthly myself. Mine brought it up one time. If you see the way I use attack her like a lion attacking its prey, the talk end once instantly. I told her it will be the end of the relationship if she dare try am! Now she is learning Makeup and sewing of wedding gown which she has learned to love. cheesy

ahan, common, do u mean girls working in hotels aren't responsible? you don't trust your girlfriend abegi, you should k now when a woman loves a man sincerely, nothing entices her
Re: My Girlfriend Works In A Hotel, I Don’t Trust Her. by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 27, 2016
Talk2Bella:

ahan, common, do u mean girls working in hotels aren't responsible? you don't trust your girlfriend abegi, you should k now when a woman loves a man sincerely, nothing entices her

All I can say to you is that TEMPTATION and MISTAKES are two very common things in a woman's life and as her man always help her avoid these two things. Another thing is, in this modern world we live in, love isn't enough for a to cheat. The best thing is avoidance of certain things
Re: My Girlfriend Works In A Hotel, I Don’t Trust Her. by Talk2Bella(f): 5:20pm On Oct 27, 2016
Stelvin101:

All I can say to you is that TEMPTATION and MISTAKES are two very common things in a woman's life and as her man always help her avoid these two things. Another thing is, in this modern world we live in, love isn't enough for a to cheat. The best thing is avoidance of certain things

So it's different for men working in a hotel?
Re: My Girlfriend Works In A Hotel, I Don’t Trust Her. by luminouz(m): 8:52pm On Oct 27, 2016
[quote author=ItsQuinn post=50549989]So because she works in a hotel she's an olosho and she shouldn't be trusted? undecided what's the point of being in a relationship where there's no trust?....the boyfriend is very insecure, and anybody who supports the boyfriend is very insecure as well undecided

If he's fed up and doesn't want his girlfriend to work in a hotel why can't he just leave her......it's very simple undecided Instead of making her quit her very good and profitable job just to satisfy your insecure selfish need

Cry me a river undecided[/quote

Quinn babe! I concur!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Works In A Hotel, I Don’t Trust Her. by saidu10: 11:07am On Oct 28, 2016
We all know d truth but we shun it.Many of girls who work in hotel ar used by nt only d client alone even some of d management staaff.
I do visit different hotel bak den,many of dis attendant ar not too strict to laid if u intend,I hav xperience many of dem.I can't be in a serious relationship wit dis kind of gel,only if she's just 4 bleepin sake.

(1) (Reply)

How Many Dogs Did U See?? / How To Know A Slay Queen And Fuckboy (photos) / How To Make Guys Spend On You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.