Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,349 members, 7,819,247 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Romantic Cake Will You Eat This Cake Especially The Feaces - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romantic Cake Will You Eat This Cake Especially The Feaces (2615 Views)

How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? / Will You Eat This Food Prepared By Your Enemy? / Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing Especially The Ladies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romantic Cake Will You Eat This Cake Especially The Feaces by 2dice(m): 7:02pm On Sep 20, 2015
As For me ... Am starting from the Buttom grin

3 Shares

Re: Romantic Cake Will You Eat This Cake Especially The Feaces by yanabasee(m): 7:10pm On Sep 20, 2015
Lol..... Indeed!..... The cake ass is amazing!
Re: Romantic Cake Will You Eat This Cake Especially The Feaces by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 20, 2015
Yuck
Re: Romantic Cake Will You Eat This Cake Especially The Feaces by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 20, 2015
eww#

1 Like

Re: Romantic Cake Will You Eat This Cake Especially The Feaces by hayjay16(f): 7:28pm On Sep 20, 2015
ewwwwwwwwww....creative tho shocked grin
Re: Romantic Cake Will You Eat This Cake Especially The Feaces by 2dice(m): 7:38pm On Sep 20, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Yuck
just imagine this was your Birthday gift from a Toaster grin
Re: Romantic Cake Will You Eat This Cake Especially The Feaces by 2dice(m): 7:39pm On Sep 20, 2015
hayjay16:
ewwwwwwwwww....creative tho shocked grin
u love it right...
Re: Romantic Cake Will You Eat This Cake Especially The Feaces by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 20, 2015
Woaw,yummy.
Re: Romantic Cake Will You Eat This Cake Especially The Feaces by 2dice(m): 7:40pm On Sep 20, 2015
MzRoyalHighness:
eww#
U love it no Doubt grin
Re: Romantic Cake Will You Eat This Cake Especially The Feaces by 2dice(m): 7:40pm On Sep 20, 2015
yanabasee:
Lol..... Indeed!..... The cake ass is amazing!
won't u eat the blacky part grin
Re: Romantic Cake Will You Eat This Cake Especially The Feaces by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 20, 2015
2dice:
U love it no Doubt grin
throws up# bleeeeeeeeeh

1 Like

Re: Romantic Cake Will You Eat This Cake Especially The Feaces by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 20, 2015
2dice:
just imagine this was your Birthday gift from a Toaster grin

What a coincidence of you to mention my birthday, you registered on my birthday smiley Let's toast to that.

Anyway, I'd bin the cake. Disgusting. It'd be so much better without the brown stuff & the piece of toilet paper stuck to it.
Re: Romantic Cake Will You Eat This Cake Especially The Feaces by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 20, 2015
I'll start with the poop af course. My love for iced sugars no be here

Should be a perfect gift for a nagging gf guys grin
Re: Romantic Cake Will You Eat This Cake Especially The Feaces by 2dice(m): 7:59pm On Sep 20, 2015
PunkyVeer:

What a coincidence of you to mention my birthday, you registered on my birthday smiley Let's toast to that.

Anyway, I'd bin the cake. Disgusting. It'd be so much better without the brown stuff & the piece of toilet paper stuck to it.
uhn very coincidental ...
Aye Ciroc or champagne grin
Uhn ..u bin the cake ?
Guess that is a YES to the Guy
Well the paper makes it D.ope cheesy
Re: Romantic Cake Will You Eat This Cake Especially The Feaces by 2dice(m): 8:04pm On Sep 20, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Woaw,yummy.
grin grin
Re: Romantic Cake Will You Eat This Cake Especially The Feaces by 2dice(m): 8:05pm On Sep 20, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:
I'll start with the poop af course. My love for iced sugars no be here

Should be a perfect gift for a nagging gf guys grin
True kind of Gift can spice up a Relationship cheesy
Re: Romantic Cake Will You Eat This Cake Especially The Feaces by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 20, 2015
2dice:
True kind of Gift can spice up a Relationship cheesy

grin A gift to remember in fact cheesy
Re: Romantic Cake Will You Eat This Cake Especially The Feaces by deewhone(f): 8:32pm On Sep 20, 2015
Disgusting
Re: Romantic Cake Will You Eat This Cake Especially The Feaces by Mzflexydeeva(f): 8:47pm On Sep 20, 2015
Hmmmmmmmm! If someone gave me as a gift I will probably toss it in a bin. Embarrassing
Re: Romantic Cake Will You Eat This Cake Especially The Feaces by 2dice(m): 11:38pm On Sep 20, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
Hmmmmmmmm! If someone gave me as a gift I will probably toss it in a bin. Embarrassing
like seriously... ??
Re: Romantic Cake Will You Eat This Cake Especially The Feaces by 2dice(m): 11:38pm On Sep 20, 2015
deewhone:
Disgusting
grin grin
Re: Romantic Cake Will You Eat This Cake Especially The Feaces by Mzflexydeeva(f): 11:41pm On Sep 20, 2015
2dice:
like seriously... ??
yeah! Th idea is creatve , doubt but for an exhibition
Re: Romantic Cake Will You Eat This Cake Especially The Feaces by 2dice(m): 11:43pm On Sep 20, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
yeah! Th idea is creatve , doubt but for an exhibition
uhn aii when is your next Birthday... grin grin
Re: Romantic Cake Will You Eat This Cake Especially The Feaces by Mzflexydeeva(f): 11:45pm On Sep 20, 2015
2dice:
uhn aii when is your next Birthday... grin grin
feb tongue I already have a cake grin
Re: Romantic Cake Will You Eat This Cake Especially The Feaces by 2dice(m): 11:57pm On Sep 20, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
feb tongue I already have a cake grin
u dey jump tongue
I ask only one question
Feb. U don get cake for Sept.
Lie-On ... Eyan LION grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Funny Chat From My Lady Friend / Please Be Sincere, How Many Guys Can Do This? / What Type Of Dressing Is This, Caption This Lady's Fashion Sense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.