Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Terrible Situation Of Benin Auchi Road By Aduwawa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Terrible Situation Of Benin Auchi Road By Aduwawa (25443 Views)

Current State Of Benin-Auchi Road (Photo) / Suleiman Afegbua Assassinated On Benin-Auchi Road (pics) / FG Begins Construction Of Benin-Auchi-Okene Road (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Terrible Situation Of Benin Auchi Road By Aduwawa by moneyspeaking: 7:05pm On Sep 20, 2015
The situation of the road leading to my house, my church, my office is terribly bad.

Motorists plying Benin Auchi road by Aduwawa, close to the Court of Appeal, Ikpoba Hill Benin City, have cried out over the worsening condition of the road which has made traffic gridlock a permanent feature on the road.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Terrible Situation Of Benin Auchi Road By Aduwawa by moneyspeaking: 7:07pm On Sep 20, 2015
i swear this deserve front page lalasticlala

Re: Terrible Situation Of Benin Auchi Road By Aduwawa by moneyspeaking: 7:09pm On Sep 20, 2015
MORE

1 Share

Re: Terrible Situation Of Benin Auchi Road By Aduwawa by moneyspeaking: 7:12pm On Sep 20, 2015
HMMM

Re: Terrible Situation Of Benin Auchi Road By Aduwawa by moneyspeaking: 7:20pm On Sep 20, 2015
What is our government doing?

2 Likes

Re: Terrible Situation Of Benin Auchi Road By Aduwawa by prodiG(m): 7:24pm On Sep 20, 2015
Deplorable cry

2 Likes

Re: Terrible Situation Of Benin Auchi Road By Aduwawa by Mogidi: 7:24pm On Sep 20, 2015
Wow, what a shame.

8 Likes

Re: Terrible Situation Of Benin Auchi Road By Aduwawa by Chris95(m): 7:25pm On Sep 20, 2015
Appalling sight sad

3 Likes

Re: Terrible Situation Of Benin Auchi Road By Aduwawa by Titto93(m): 7:25pm On Sep 20, 2015
Only in Nigeria
Re: Terrible Situation Of Benin Auchi Road By Aduwawa by jerrywool: 7:25pm On Sep 20, 2015
Meanwhile, Lara has flown to donate.

20 Likes

Re: Terrible Situation Of Benin Auchi Road By Aduwawa by samseen02(m): 7:25pm On Sep 20, 2015
Oshiomole na talk talk u sabi c ur state as it be. Btw

Dat car dey swim?

25 Likes

Re: Terrible Situation Of Benin Auchi Road By Aduwawa by Ajgal10(f): 7:25pm On Sep 20, 2015
Oshiomole is there flaunting his whitee and his people are suffering.heheheeee

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrible Situation Of Benin Auchi Road By Aduwawa by ruggedboy01: 7:26pm On Sep 20, 2015
Bubu body language will fix the road grin cheesy grin cheesy

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrible Situation Of Benin Auchi Road By Aduwawa by dhesmond(m): 7:26pm On Sep 20, 2015
And is this the change we want?

13 Likes

Re: Terrible Situation Of Benin Auchi Road By Aduwawa by Lagusta(m): 7:26pm On Sep 20, 2015
Oh my God....

Oya buhari, come and repair this one shaaapaly....
Re: Terrible Situation Of Benin Auchi Road By Aduwawa by damton(m): 7:26pm On Sep 20, 2015
only u house, church, office. Shey no be to go buy canoe be d solution. since na river niger you dey pass everyday

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrible Situation Of Benin Auchi Road By Aduwawa by akog(m): 7:26pm On Sep 20, 2015
The state Government should do something about it.
Re: Terrible Situation Of Benin Auchi Road By Aduwawa by kennyman2000(m): 7:26pm On Sep 20, 2015
Too bad

3 Likes

Re: Terrible Situation Of Benin Auchi Road By Aduwawa by futurewise11(m): 7:26pm On Sep 20, 2015
And oshomole just collect 10 billion naira loan.......lets see what the money will be expended on.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrible Situation Of Benin Auchi Road By Aduwawa by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 20, 2015
aduwawa

1 Like

Re: Terrible Situation Of Benin Auchi Road By Aduwawa by ProfEinstein: 7:27pm On Sep 20, 2015
And oshiomole is busy frolicking around with Lara, SMH

5 Likes

Re: Terrible Situation Of Benin Auchi Road By Aduwawa by tuscani: 7:27pm On Sep 20, 2015
osho baba see your life. after you will be accusing jihnathan. 7 years you can not make a state . you expected johnathan to make 36 states in six years. short and foolish man

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Terrible Situation Of Benin Auchi Road By Aduwawa by Simple26(m): 7:27pm On Sep 20, 2015
Talk to the short black dude.

13 Likes

Re: Terrible Situation Of Benin Auchi Road By Aduwawa by Bobbystanley(m): 7:28pm On Sep 20, 2015
Thats what you get when your Governor Is suffering from Numerical diarrhea.

He spends time looking for who to critisize while his State Is one of the worst developed states in the country.

7 Likes

Re: Terrible Situation Of Benin Auchi Road By Aduwawa by DJMCOTTY(m): 7:28pm On Sep 20, 2015
Wait o! If i dont comment what will happen? undecided
Re: Terrible Situation Of Benin Auchi Road By Aduwawa by nkowaputa(m): 7:28pm On Sep 20, 2015
Oshiomole is has forgotten his responsibility and has assumed: minister of falsehood and unfounded allegations.

Smdh

3 Likes

Re: Terrible Situation Of Benin Auchi Road By Aduwawa by moneyspeaking: 7:28pm On Sep 20, 2015
[size=18pt]And our comrade governor do pass here to his home town CHEIIIIIIIIIIIIIII[/size]

8 Likes

Re: Terrible Situation Of Benin Auchi Road By Aduwawa by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 20, 2015
Israelites crossing the red sea

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrible Situation Of Benin Auchi Road By Aduwawa by kingralph(m): 7:29pm On Sep 20, 2015
First to respond. But seriously this road is in a very bad shape. I ply it regularly. Sometimes I see reason why German kids once called Africa a land where the humans are monkeys. How can a sane higher animal allow things to deteriorate to this level. Why are black leaders really wicked monkeys?

3 Likes

Re: Terrible Situation Of Benin Auchi Road By Aduwawa by kay29000(m): 7:29pm On Sep 20, 2015
Is this a road or a river?
Re: Terrible Situation Of Benin Auchi Road By Aduwawa by orobs93(m): 7:29pm On Sep 20, 2015
The road is a federal and it also accommodates inec,federal high court and appeal court...I don't knw if Mike onolehmehmeh completed one road during his tenure as for Benin auchi rd they refused to divide the road making it a compulsory 1 way lane both going and coming women can't cross at ease...it has also claimed so many lives...I just hope the present government pays immediate attention to that road.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Obiano Shows Off His Football Skills At Anambra Stadium (video) / IGP Calls For An End To Violence Against Law Enforcement Officers / Clement Ikolo Oghenerukevwe: "I Have No Hand In The Killing Of Soldiers"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.