Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,266 members, 7,839,344 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Lagos Hospital Chains Woman To Urinal Pipe Over Unpaid Bills - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lagos Hospital Chains Woman To Urinal Pipe Over Unpaid Bills (48279 Views)

LUTH Detains Baby, Mother For Four Months Over Unpaid Bills (photo) / "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady / Burial Of Lady Who Died During Childbirth In A Lagos Hospital (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Hospital Chains Woman To Urinal Pipe Over Unpaid Bills by arabaribiti(m): 8:34pm On Sep 20, 2015
I tired for all this ikotun hospital na after treatment you go get bill
Re: Lagos Hospital Chains Woman To Urinal Pipe Over Unpaid Bills by badaoyeyemi(f): 8:34pm On Sep 20, 2015
why can't dey take her to a govt hospital
Re: Lagos Hospital Chains Woman To Urinal Pipe Over Unpaid Bills by Larryfest(m): 8:34pm On Sep 20, 2015
Were is d chain n urinary pipe na??

1 Like

Re: Lagos Hospital Chains Woman To Urinal Pipe Over Unpaid Bills by ERockson: 8:37pm On Sep 20, 2015
KANU of IPOB must hear this or....

1 Like

Re: Lagos Hospital Chains Woman To Urinal Pipe Over Unpaid Bills by cococandy(f): 8:39pm On Sep 20, 2015
Jeez.
Re: Lagos Hospital Chains Woman To Urinal Pipe Over Unpaid Bills by vikyno(m): 8:39pm On Sep 20, 2015
Show me the picture where the woman was chained before I believe you.

SR sucks. I don't take them serious anymore.
Re: Lagos Hospital Chains Woman To Urinal Pipe Over Unpaid Bills by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 20, 2015
One of the reason why am hustling to make it in life. This zoo called Nigeria is beyond repair.
Re: Lagos Hospital Chains Woman To Urinal Pipe Over Unpaid Bills by nan1: 8:39pm On Sep 20, 2015
even after she lost her baby? chai chai dia ris God oooooooo
Re: Lagos Hospital Chains Woman To Urinal Pipe Over Unpaid Bills by pet4ril(f): 8:39pm On Sep 20, 2015
chocolateme:
Chai! Upon say their professionalism led to a loss of life (the newborn ) yet forsaking the agonies of a mother who just lost her baby.
We understand that the hospital doesn't have to give her their services for free but using their humanitarian dispositions would have gone a long way got the two parties, her health matters too especially after a Caesarian session to prevent her dying on their hands due to ill treatment.
Pls what kind of CS amounts to almost 300k?
RIP to the infant.
didn't you read where they said she loosed alot of blood and coupled with the fact that it's a private hospital? It's possible they helped her because it was an emergency and they didn't ask for advance and also they may have pleaded seriously that they should save their lives ist that they will pay and now the woman is saying they didn't tell her the amount of the cs before been carried out... you that we're referred from a maternity which the maternity would have finished all the possible treatment on you and exhausted your strength, you are here saying something else. .according to the doctor, even if the husband has to steal ooo cos his workers must be paid

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Hospital Chains Woman To Urinal Pipe Over Unpaid Bills by TRAPQUEEN1(f): 8:40pm On Sep 20, 2015
This is beyond sad. How can one treat a fellow human being like a caged animal even after all she has been through(still birth).

Hmm I really have no words....
Re: Lagos Hospital Chains Woman To Urinal Pipe Over Unpaid Bills by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 20, 2015
NOOOO i dont believe this,if this is true then the hospital are going to pay big time,sue their asses,wallahi our govt don fail us oh.
Re: Lagos Hospital Chains Woman To Urinal Pipe Over Unpaid Bills by nelsonguru: 8:43pm On Sep 20, 2015
This is dehumanization to the highest order. I pity the woman for her loss of baby. But poverty is a bastard
Re: Lagos Hospital Chains Woman To Urinal Pipe Over Unpaid Bills by Amaizu(m): 8:43pm On Sep 20, 2015
The human right community needs to look at this.The patient's rights have been grossly violated here.What happened to her freedom of movement and right to dignified treatment.The actions of the hospital in chaining the woman to a urinal pipe is a tort issue. While i believe people should pay their bills,we should not dehumanize those who can not pay Shylock bills. The courts need to swing in ASAP.
Re: Lagos Hospital Chains Woman To Urinal Pipe Over Unpaid Bills by mamba808(m): 8:43pm On Sep 20, 2015
Good deeds †̥ Humanity is a sure way †̥ Eternity!!! Many of these so-called professional (quack) doctors, after she lost her child, Ðø you think its easy? Thinking about the pains for carrying the pregnancy for 9-10months, the pushing process & the operation pains, all together, OMG!!! Still, you want almost 300k as hospital bill †̥ be paid, "Even if he's got †̥ steal it". Haba!!! Fear God, and remember that one day you will die & all these accumulated wealth of yours won't go with you †̥ answer †̥ your Creator.
Re: Lagos Hospital Chains Woman To Urinal Pipe Over Unpaid Bills by chocolateme(f): 8:43pm On Sep 20, 2015
pet4ril:
didn't you read where they said she loosed alot of blood and coupled with the fact that it's a private hospital? It's possible they helped her because it was an emergency and they didn't ask for advance and also they may have pleaded seriously that they should save their lives ist that they will pay and now the woman is saying they didn't tell her the amount of the cs before been carried out... you that we're referred from a maternity which the maternity would have finished all the possible treatment on you and exhausted your strength, you are here saying something else. .according to the doctor, even if the husband has to steal ooo cos his workers must be paid
ok Tnx
Re: Lagos Hospital Chains Woman To Urinal Pipe Over Unpaid Bills by Gboliwe: 8:45pm On Sep 20, 2015
This is what the NHIS seeks to forestall. It's so crazy what happens in hospitals. I can't blame the hospital management, it takes a humane heart to look beyond money and tolerate some patients. I can't blame the poor woman either, I think even the husband shouldn't be blamed but seriously, they all have to be blamed eventually.

With just about than 15k per annum, the federal government insures the health of Nigerians, but most of us won't want to take advantage of this scheme na to cause embarrassment to ourselves when it sets.

Poor woman.

I'm sure with this publicity, she would be free. But what about the trauma of the lost child. This could have been avoided.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Hospital Chains Woman To Urinal Pipe Over Unpaid Bills by JuanDeDios: 8:45pm On Sep 20, 2015
7footre:
Man unkind to man
They're not being unkind. Most hospitals, government-owned ones included, would not have treated her at all and that would have been worse. They need to stay in business.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Hospital Chains Woman To Urinal Pipe Over Unpaid Bills by sukkot: 8:45pm On Sep 20, 2015
HenryDion:
One of the reason why am hustling to make it in life. This zoo called Nigeria is beyond repair.
what are ya rick ross ? ' everyday am hustling '
Re: Lagos Hospital Chains Woman To Urinal Pipe Over Unpaid Bills by Truckpusher(m): 8:46pm On Sep 20, 2015
9 months isn't 9 days - She should pay up after all the hospital isn't running a charity organization. grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Hospital Chains Woman To Urinal Pipe Over Unpaid Bills by godofwar666(m): 8:48pm On Sep 20, 2015
Wow
Re: Lagos Hospital Chains Woman To Urinal Pipe Over Unpaid Bills by francis7257(m): 8:49pm On Sep 20, 2015
7footre:
Man unkind to man
seriously jus spoke ma mind
Re: Lagos Hospital Chains Woman To Urinal Pipe Over Unpaid Bills by Policewoman(f): 8:49pm On Sep 20, 2015
Re: Lagos Hospital Chains Woman To Urinal Pipe Over Unpaid Bills by DrGroove(f): 8:49pm On Sep 20, 2015
chocolateme:
Chai! Upon all their professionalism, (the newborn did notske it) yet forsaking the agonies of a mother who just lost her baby.
We understand that the hospital doesn't have to give her their services for free but using their humanitarian dispositions would have gone a long way got the two parties, her health matters too especially after a Caesarian session to prevent her dying on their hands due to ill treatment.
RIP to the infant.
It is a private hospital,300k is even cheap..here in PH,people pay as high as 500-800k for a CS..although,i dont support the attitude of the hospital and the manner she is being handled

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Hospital Chains Woman To Urinal Pipe Over Unpaid Bills by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 20, 2015
And where is our useless government to come to the aid of the less privileged in a case like this......do we have a government at all...its such a pity...she even lost the child... embarassed

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Hospital Chains Woman To Urinal Pipe Over Unpaid Bills by sassiemyk: 8:52pm On Sep 20, 2015
GodDey in all conditions

Re: Lagos Hospital Chains Woman To Urinal Pipe Over Unpaid Bills by scobaba: 8:52pm On Sep 20, 2015
chocolateme:
Chai! Upon all their professionalism, (the newborn did notske it) yet forsaking the agonies of a mother who just lost her baby.
RIP to the infant.

My wife had our baby via CS@ diff hospital asokoro. I paid 1.2m.
Re: Lagos Hospital Chains Woman To Urinal Pipe Over Unpaid Bills by pet4ril(f): 8:53pm On Sep 20, 2015
olowookerekemi:
nawa oo after loosing d baby its a pity dat she is being treated lik dis
dat will not pay the man's workers and other miscellaneous in the hospital

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Hospital Chains Woman To Urinal Pipe Over Unpaid Bills by pet4ril(f): 8:55pm On Sep 20, 2015
idris4r83:
The hospital management are very callous for doing that. It is pitiable that the hospital staffs have forgotten that the joy of medical profession is not all about money. What type of cs cost almost 300k? How much is even the cs consumables that warrants paying almost 300k.
it's a private hospital and they may have their own fixed price
Re: Lagos Hospital Chains Woman To Urinal Pipe Over Unpaid Bills by duro4chang(m): 8:56pm On Sep 20, 2015
Samaria hospital?Definitely a bad Samaritan.
Re: Lagos Hospital Chains Woman To Urinal Pipe Over Unpaid Bills by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 20, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]wickednessstupidity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do Some Ebola Patient Survive Why Others Don't? Here Is Why. / Why Are More Married Women In Nigeria Becoming Addicted To The Drug Codeine / Dangers Of Using Clobetasol Skin Bleaching Creams !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.