Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,694 members, 7,837,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Lagos Hospital Chains Woman To Urinal Pipe Over Unpaid Bills - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lagos Hospital Chains Woman To Urinal Pipe Over Unpaid Bills (48277 Views)

LUTH Detains Baby, Mother For Four Months Over Unpaid Bills (photo) / "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady / Burial Of Lady Who Died During Childbirth In A Lagos Hospital (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Hospital Chains Woman To Urinal Pipe Over Unpaid Bills by armadeo(m): 8:49am On Sep 21, 2015
HaneefahRN:
, if u can't afford a private hospital, don't go there.

Finito
Re: Lagos Hospital Chains Woman To Urinal Pipe Over Unpaid Bills by Damsman10(m): 9:00am On Sep 21, 2015
Flashh:
And where is her husband or relatives?

When I have my own private hospital I won't treat my patients this way.

BTW... They supposed to have planned for this already, 9 months is enough to fish for the bills.

I don't pray 4 u 2 plan ahead 4 caesarian section o
Re: Lagos Hospital Chains Woman To Urinal Pipe Over Unpaid Bills by GerogeI(m): 9:50am On Sep 21, 2015
A hospital is not a police station, and has no right to detain anybody.
The discharge or not discharge of a patient in a hospital only has to do with the Doctors culpability in possible complications.
So the couples problem is rather illiteracy,
The man should simply walk into any police station and raise a case of kidnapping and forced detention against the hospital.
Owing money is not a criminal offence in Nigeria, as long as you are willing to pay in time. Forceful detention is criminal and they should demand compensation subsequently.

The couple can claim that the detention has prevented them from economic activities from which to pay the bills, chikina
Re: Lagos Hospital Chains Woman To Urinal Pipe Over Unpaid Bills by mamba808(m): 10:01am On Sep 21, 2015
pet4ril:
yeah, everyone will surely die and the hospital didn't kill their child and the hospital must function and it needs money to do that
Are you there? Was the child dead before arriving at the hospital? Am not a judge, but we should be prepared †̥ have a clean report. "Money makes the world goes round". We all need Money, but we should watch our motives.
Re: Lagos Hospital Chains Woman To Urinal Pipe Over Unpaid Bills by stasius: 10:13am On Sep 21, 2015
Flashh:
And where is her husband or relatives?

When I have my own private hospital I won't treat my patients this way.

BTW... They supposed to have planned for this already, 9 months is enough to fish for the bills.

Well wait till you get your private hospital.
If u have worked in private hospitals you will understand how frustrating it can be to save people especially emergency cases and patient not paying your bill or absconding with it.
By the way its like to give birth in Lagos now is war. How can someone pay 300k for cs? No wonder they all run down to the east when their EDD is approaching.
Diarisgodoo!
Re: Lagos Hospital Chains Woman To Urinal Pipe Over Unpaid Bills by Kassidy90(m): 10:50am On Sep 21, 2015
I dont support harsh treatment of fellow human but its so funny many of u here jumping into conclusion without listening to the other side of the story, its easy to call on govt now, dont they see govt hospital to go to in the first place...
and for people saying 300k is too much for CS, smile, so private universities even d ones owned churches can collect as much as 500k n above as school fees but private hospitals cant charge 300k for CS.
instead of condeming the hospital i think the whole blame should go to govt....if we have a functioning healthcare delivery system no one would have to pay even up to 100k for CS
before i forget RIP to d baby
Re: Lagos Hospital Chains Woman To Urinal Pipe Over Unpaid Bills by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 21, 2015
stinggy:

U dey mind d woman? Lik say if dem nor chain her she for neva run comot undecided
However harsh, some people must be taught 'responsibility' the hard way. We should stop preying on other people's emotions.

Lol... I'm 'sensing' it jare. [s]You guys should stop thinking you're wiser/smarter than the rest of us lipsrsealed cheesy[/s]
... grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
She's calling on the govt not to assist her pay but to look-in on her ''inhumane treatment'', some people no dey fear God oooo sad
Now, I'm seeing why.... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Lagos Hospital Chains Woman To Urinal Pipe Over Unpaid Bills by ValentineMary(m): 11:16am On Sep 21, 2015
mosho2good:
pls who have d highlight of d match between Nigeria and India 99-0

To whom brain is given sense is expected.
Re: Lagos Hospital Chains Woman To Urinal Pipe Over Unpaid Bills by stinggy(m): 11:57am On Sep 21, 2015
chimkaire:
... grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
She's calling on the govt not to assist her pay but to look-in on her ''inhumane treatment'', some people no dey fear God oooo sad
Now, I'm seeing why.... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
How's work?
It's ok now shey?
Re: Lagos Hospital Chains Woman To Urinal Pipe Over Unpaid Bills by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 21, 2015
stinggy:

How's work?
It's ok now shey?
Work dey. Not okay yet embarassed
Re: Lagos Hospital Chains Woman To Urinal Pipe Over Unpaid Bills by stinggy(m): 1:28pm On Sep 21, 2015
chimkaire:
Work dey. Not okay yet embarassed
Hmmm
Lagoon seems to be the only option left. You sure know what to do lipsrsealed
Re: Lagos Hospital Chains Woman To Urinal Pipe Over Unpaid Bills by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 21, 2015
stinggy:

Hmmm
Lagoon seems to be the only option left. You sure know what to do lipsrsealed
...I know what to do, Lagoon is a habitat I should dwell in...ask lipsrsealed grin grin grin grin grin sad
Re: Lagos Hospital Chains Woman To Urinal Pipe Over Unpaid Bills by stinggy(m): 1:42pm On Sep 21, 2015
chimkaire:
...I know what to do, Lagoon is a habitat I should dwell in...ask lipsrsealed grin grin grin grin grin sad
I should ask harry? wink
Re: Lagos Hospital Chains Woman To Urinal Pipe Over Unpaid Bills by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 21, 2015
stinggy:

I should ask harry? wink
...Oba Akiolu embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Lagos Hospital Chains Woman To Urinal Pipe Over Unpaid Bills by stinggy(m): 1:51pm On Sep 21, 2015
chimkaire:
...Oba Akiolu embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed
Ohh...
Heard he went to London to buy bread for we lagoon dwellers. Is he back ne? grin
Re: Lagos Hospital Chains Woman To Urinal Pipe Over Unpaid Bills by Amhappy(f): 2:36pm On Sep 21, 2015
There are ways to get your bill back,if not all at least a little. Can she or her husband work for the hospital,from their services,a little part of the money can be recovered. Chaining her to a urinary pipe where she will be exposed to infection is not the way to go. There are good and bad businesses and this is a bad one. The doctor should handle it the way to handle bad business.
Re: Lagos Hospital Chains Woman To Urinal Pipe Over Unpaid Bills by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 21, 2015
stinggy:

Ohh...
Heard he went to London to buy bread for we lagoon dwellers. Is he back ne? grin
... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy My hand no dey oooo grin before they come calling for my tiny head lipsrsealed
But, I can assure you, he was in pekam and he bought amala, efoo riro ati orisiri cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Lagos Hospital Chains Woman To Urinal Pipe Over Unpaid Bills by pet4ril(f): 6:45pm On Sep 21, 2015
mamba808:

Are you there? Was the child dead before arriving at the hospital? Am not a judge, but we should be prepared †̥ have a clean report. "Money makes the world goes round". We all need Money, but we should watch our motives.
that should be between the woman n the hospital as well as where they referred her from. They are the only ones to tell if the baby was dead or alive before they came to the hospital... and do you know the indications of why she went through cs in the first place?
Re: Lagos Hospital Chains Woman To Urinal Pipe Over Unpaid Bills by pet4ril(f): 6:48pm On Sep 21, 2015
idris4r83:
Even if it's a private hospital there are still things the hospital have to compromise. Common, what are we saying. 300k is damn too much for any cs no matter the complications.
I tell that cs was very cheap. .I know what am talking about. Go to some hospitals and see people paying upto 500k for cs
Re: Lagos Hospital Chains Woman To Urinal Pipe Over Unpaid Bills by stinggy(m): 6:53pm On Sep 21, 2015
chimkaire:
... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy My hand no dey oooo grin before they come calling for my tiny head lipsrsealed
But, I can assure you, he was in pekam and he bought amala, efoo riro ati orisiri cheesy cheesy cheesy
Hmmm.. all for una. What a caring father he is
Re: Lagos Hospital Chains Woman To Urinal Pipe Over Unpaid Bills by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 21, 2015
stinggy:

Hmmm.. all for una. What a caring father he is
cheesy you didn't say so grin
Re: Lagos Hospital Chains Woman To Urinal Pipe Over Unpaid Bills by Nobody: 6:24am On May 31, 2019
Nice use of fuschia in this boldness smiley tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do Some Ebola Patient Survive Why Others Don't? Here Is Why. / Why Are More Married Women In Nigeria Becoming Addicted To The Drug Codeine / Dangers Of Using Clobetasol Skin Bleaching Creams !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.