Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,614 members, 7,809,250 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

With This Habits, You Will Remain Single - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / With This Habits, You Will Remain Single (7798 Views)

One Main Reason Why Many Will Remain Single For A Very Long Time. / The Major Reason Why Many Ladies Remain Single For A Long Time. / Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: With This Habits, You Will Remain Single by Adasun(m): 11:13am On Sep 21, 2015
datprincess:
u aint serious
u are beautiful o,it just dat da way u post ur eyes in that pics got me.......... winks*
Re: With This Habits, You Will Remain Single by datyrone(m): 11:13am On Sep 21, 2015
o.p hope you are enjoying the attention
Re: With This Habits, You Will Remain Single by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:37am On Sep 21, 2015
dondemex:
lb alert another market for op
undecided undecided are you a dunce or just pretending to be one?
Re: With This Habits, You Will Remain Single by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 21, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:

undecided undecided are you a dunce or just pretending to be one?
I believe that wasn't me.
Re: With This Habits, You Will Remain Single by freshdopeboi(m): 1:23pm On Sep 21, 2015
I hope to find a sexy woman who will love to explore her sexual fantasies with a mature handsome guy. I am 100% discreet. most reside in lagos 2BB3C462 whatsapp 07056628308
Re: With This Habits, You Will Remain Single by rapmike(m): 5:59pm On Sep 21, 2015
datprincess:
ndeed, having a companion is part of success. Every human being, no matter how successful in other aspects of life, will at some point, in life crave human companionship. This is because humans are social beings by nature, and, candidly speaking, success only becomes truly rewarding when you have people to share it with- or at least show it to.

Unfortunately, some people chase success, earn it but lose out love. Successful in all respects, as far as the public is concerned, but in private, they are loveless , sad and lonely. the guys go for prostitutes while the ladies make do with one-night stands--but paid romance is not really love.#FACT!

Well, if you don't want to be lonely and sad forever, here are 7 habits you should kill today:

1. YOU ARE A COMMITMENT FREAK.
If you are one of those that insist on getting spontaneous commitment from your partner, chances are that you'll lose out. It takes a while for people to understand your intentions enough to want to commit to you. So , if you start with aggrieve drive for commitment, expecting them to change their lives overnight for you, or you act in a reserved manner because you think they have not put in their best into your romance, you just might lose out . It will be a mistake to try to arm-twist commitment from him or her. Truth is that it takes patience, time, spending money and (with many guys) sex to really get commitment.

2. YOU ARE A PERFECTIONIST.
It is good to be organised and be a go-getter, but it is totally not cool to go hounding your partner over every mistake. You must give room for personal differences and human failing. Constant complaining and nagging will leave you alone - high and dry. No one is perfect.

3. YOU LIKE TO BE ALONE, EVEN WHEN WITH PEOPLE.
If you are introvert, and you..CLICK HERE FOR MORE..http://www.odiongist.com/2015/06/7-bad-habits-that-can-keep-you-lonely.html

Hello out there, love to see another blogger trying to start. Will like to associate with you, can we see in camera?
Re: With This Habits, You Will Remain Single by gsparks01(m): 6:17pm On Sep 21, 2015
I read everything! Try and edit your write ups before publishing. Makes for good and interesting reading
Re: With This Habits, You Will Remain Single by Mcbussy(m): 8:31pm On Sep 21, 2015
datprincess:
ndeed, having a companion is part of success. Every human being, no matter how successful in other aspects of life, will at some point, in life crave human companionship. This is because humans are social beings by nature, and, candidly speaking, success only becomes truly rewarding when you have people to share it with- or at least show it to.

Unfortunately, some people chase success, earn it but lose out love. Successful in all respects, as far as the public is concerned, but in private, they are loveless , sad and lonely. the guys go for prostitutes while the ladies make do with one-night stands--but paid romance is not really love.#FACT!

Well, if you don't want to be lonely and sad forever, here are 7 habits you should kill today:

1. YOU ARE A COMMITMENT FREAK.
If you are one of those that insist on getting spontaneous commitment from your partner, chances are that you'll lose out. It takes a while for people to understand your intentions enough to want to commit to you. So , if you start with aggrieve drive for commitment, expecting them to change their lives overnight for you, or you act in a reserved manner because you think they have not put in their best into your romance, you just might lose out . It will be a mistake to try to arm-twist commitment from him or her. Truth is that it takes patience, time, spending money and (with many guys) sex to really get commitment.

2. YOU ARE A PERFECTIONIST.
It is good to be organised and be a go-getter, but it is totally not cool to go hounding your partner over every mistake. You must give room for personal differences and human failing. Constant complaining and nagging will leave you alone - high and dry. No one is perfect.

3. YOU LIKE TO BE ALONE, EVEN WHEN WITH PEOPLE.
If you are introvert, and you..CLICK HERE FOR MORE..http://www.odiongist.com/2015/06/7-bad-habits-that-can-keep-you-lonely.html

All I see is partition cheesy shocked
Re: With This Habits, You Will Remain Single by flawlessT(f): 9:21pm On Sep 21, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:
Lol something about your eye brows tho.

grin
Re: With This Habits, You Will Remain Single by agrovick(m): 10:06pm On Sep 21, 2015

1 Like

Re: With This Habits, You Will Remain Single by flawlessT(f): 10:14pm On Sep 21, 2015
agrovick:

Wow
U wanna say smfin grin
Re: With This Habits, You Will Remain Single by agrovick(m): 10:18pm On Sep 21, 2015
flawlessT:
U wanna say smfin grin
Nah! I'd rather just stare at your dp, your face is so clean I can practically set my dinner table on it. tongue
You did a great job

1 Like

Re: With This Habits, You Will Remain Single by flawlessT(f): 7:29am On Sep 22, 2015
agrovick:

Nah! I'd rather just stare at your dp, your face is so clean I can practically set my dinner table on it. tongue
You did a great job
Oh am blushing now...Thanks dearie kiss
Re: With This Habits, You Will Remain Single by agrovick(m): 8:25am On Sep 22, 2015
flawlessT:
Oh am blushing now...Thanks dearie kiss
You are welcome, would have offered you breakfast in bed but it's not my thing tongue
Re: With This Habits, You Will Remain Single by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 22, 2015
OP,your pant na gold? or na diamond?...abeg park well joor!...Pant wey clean pass your own sef, we don see them tire...abeg go park well for sambissa forest jare!...Lubbish post!!!
Re: With This Habits, You Will Remain Single by flawlessT(f): 9:22am On Sep 22, 2015
agrovick:

You are welcome, would have offered you breakfast in bed but it's not my thing tongue
Hahahahahah,i understand
Re: With This Habits, You Will Remain Single by Geesanni: 11:33am On Sep 22, 2015
goodafter nairaland,i jst finised my nysc some few years ago,coudnt get a high paying job as an oil well engineer,i became fustrated but settle for an average pay job in an i.t company as a software engineer.i then needed an accomodation,so me and my new divorce aunty decided to stay together so as to save cost.Meanwhile she had travelled to bury her 11yrs daughter that jst died of accident,so i was the one that search for agent and secure a room and parlour self contain in lagos.my agent introduce me to the landlord(60yrs plus of age),i told him t point blank that it is me and my aunty that is staying together,showed him my i.d card and agree on the amount as(180k for house rent,agreement and agent fee 60k plus 10k refundable damages).Notwithstanding,i have missed 2 good houses i wanted initially even for 150k so i had no choice than to accept the 180k house because the house doesnt worth it.i was also travelling to kano for a field job of which am suppose to stay two weeks,so i called the agent dat am coming,with my money and but am coming with some of my loads because i wud be travelling for field work the nextday,and i dont want to miss the house again and need to sec ure the house with some of my load but am not sleeping or staying there till i come back from 2 wks travelling.the agent said no wahala since my coming with my money.
when i got to the agent with some of my loads,he said why should i come with load,i was so angry dat i said but the agent himself said i can come wth some of my load,(thank god i had a witness when i called the agent if i can come with load and dat same witness too was very angry because he came also with me.)so we headed to meet the landlord,i brought out the money(220k out of 250k i was suppose to pay in total sum and said after when i come back from travelling in 2wks i will balance up and also emphasized i and my aunty is staying together,he agreed ,i paid with an eyewitness and two agent present.i then made a wriiten statement of which we all signed (but the landlord refused to sign)and the landlord kept it,but on the landlord getting to know i came with my load,he changed his mouth dat rent is still 180k,agreement is 70k instead of 60k we agreed earlier,10k for damages and 12k for water yearly which i must pay with my rent,i was so angry,12k for water then why was it flat.i HAD NO CHOICE BUT I agreed(now total sum of 272k).i put in some of my load and left immediately back to my former house.i travelled 3days later and came back after two weeks and balance up,then i ask for receipt but he said he wud give me later(i taught d 12k water fee was for fuel incase there is no light because he sells water,but NO, and HE DOES not even pump water to the flat if there is no light) .After 1wks,my aunty came back to lagos and i brought her in.To my greatest surprise the landlord rebuke me,spark,rage and said i have no right to bring my aunty to stay with me with her(3kids).i go to work and come back late everyday so he want me to always leave empty house and stay only on wknd. i got angry called the agent and told him if i never said i was staying with my aunty,the agent confirmed i said dat but the landlord then changed his mouth dat he thought she was single and i should come and collect my money,i begged him(for 5days) like a cool dude of which am not suppose to do.
He disagree, because i dont want to go to the stress of looking for a house again.i ,my aGENT and aunty WENT TO search for a new house in dat area(because of job location)and got a good one better and cheap (150k).we approached my landlord he should give us our 272k which he said he wud give us,he said he must follow us to the new house and pay by himself.he refused to give us the money and later plead with us to stay.i was so pissed off dat my mind was totally not interested to stay again,but my aunty plead wth me dat we shud stay and 4get wat happen.we stayed, everyday was more fustrating in the house by the man.he wud never let my 3 nieces (little kid )be and get angry unneccesarilly.
Meanwhile i ask for receipt always and he refuses to give us dat he wud give us later. after 4 months(refusing to give us receipt),he called me oneday, when my aunty has travelled leaving his 3 kid with me and said i should fill a form,i read the form and saw dat it was agreement form.
To my greatest surprise,i saw dat he gave a condition in the form that anytime the he needs his house dat am entithle to one mouth quick notice only( instead of 6 months because we pay 1 year rent).i became mad again,but dis time i demanded we needed our receipt first,he said no until i fill dat his form b4 we will collect our receipt.DIS MAN PLEAD with US TO STAY,HE REFUSE TO REFUND OUR MONEY AFTER 2WKS WE PACKED IN,AND UP TILL NOW (4 MONTHS)HE REFUSES TO GIVE ME MY RECEIPT THREATENING ME WITH PARTIAL QUICK NOTICE DAT AM ENTITHLE TO 1 MONTH.PLS FELLOW NAIRALANDER AND NIGERIANS,AS A FELLOW FUSTRATED YOUNG GUY MANAGING HIMSELF,AN OLD MAN WANT TO TAKE AWAY D LABOUR I SWEAT FOR OUT OF FUSTRATION(272K, HE USE MY MONEY FOR BUSSINESS FOR 4 MONTHS AND WANT TO DUMP ME) NOW DAT HE FELT HE HAS USE ME FOR MAKING MONEY.I NEED A HELP URGENTLY,ADVICE ,AN NGO ,LAGOS STATE HOUSING MANAGEMENT,AND A CIVIL DEFENCE LAWYER TO COME TO MY HELP BECAUSE AM LIKE A WOUNDED LION PUSHED TO THE WALL DAT CAN DO ANYTHING TO REVENGE THE LANDLORD,I MAY MAKE HEADLINE(4 BAD NEWS DAT HAPPEN TO A WHOLE COMPOUND) SOONEST IF AM NOT BEEN HELP BY NECESSARY AUTHORITY because I CRY WHILE WALKING AND THE LANDLORD IS MAKING HELL OUT OF ME AND MY PPLE.PLS NAIRALAND AND NIGERIANS PLS HELP ME.u can email me on gee.koko@yahoo.com.au for help ,i stay in lagos, HELP ME ABEG ,NA OJODU BERGER FOR OLOWORA NEAR OMOLE PHASE 2 LAGOS STATE(INFACT N0 8 ALFRED AKEN STREET OLOWORA OJODU BERGER LAGOS STATE,HIS NO IS 08034343551),I HEARD FROM STREET PEOPLE DAT ABOUT FIVE CO-TENENTS HAVE PACKED OUT IN DAT HOUSE B4 THEIR HOUSE RENT EXPIRE DUE TO THE MALTREATMENT OF THE LANDLORD.THANKS
Re: With This Habits, You Will Remain Single by agrovick(m): 12:12pm On Sep 22, 2015
flawlessT:
Hahahahahah,i understand
Woza! Are u always this understanding?

1 Like

Re: With This Habits, You Will Remain Single by gab264(m): 12:19pm On Sep 22, 2015
I owe no one apology for being an introvert and a shy guy...
I relate with girls that are shy like me...
So as for now being alone is my hubby cheesy
Re: With This Habits, You Will Remain Single by gab264(m): 12:20pm On Sep 22, 2015
I owe no one apology for being an introvert and a shy guy...
I relate with girls that are shy like me...
So as for now staying lonely is my hubby cheesy
Re: With This Habits, You Will Remain Single by flawlessT(f): 1:09pm On Sep 22, 2015
agrovick:

Woza! Are u always this understanding?
Yes nah
Re: With This Habits, You Will Remain Single by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 22, 2015
Op don't mind them, if u want to post ur pics, do it, it's nobody's concern, Bleep haters. Ur are beautiful
Re: With This Habits, You Will Remain Single by datprincess(f): 2:43pm On Sep 22, 2015
Hehehe see these guys o.... ; tongue tongue
Re: With This Habits, You Will Remain Single by agrovick(m): 2:48pm On Sep 22, 2015
flawlessT:
Yes nah
Cool then, what does the T in flawlessT mean?
Re: With This Habits, You Will Remain Single by hottest111: 3:13pm On Sep 22, 2015
datprincess:
Hehehe see these guys o.... ; tongue tongue

shocked shocked
Re: With This Habits, You Will Remain Single by flawlessT(f): 4:47pm On Sep 22, 2015
agrovick:

Cool then, what does the T in flawlessT mean?
Trycia
Re: With This Habits, You Will Remain Single by bqlekan(m): 4:53pm On Sep 22, 2015
flawlessT:
Trycia
Dear Trycia, all I wanna say is you got a real flawless picture of a flawless body with a flawless swag.. all this being said, I want to get to know you.. nop e I won't be rebuffed..

Yours AdmirerAdmirer grin

_bqlekan

1 Like

Re: With This Habits, You Will Remain Single by wristbangle: 5:03pm On Sep 22, 2015
Guys wan crucify this OP sha grin
Re: With This Habits, You Will Remain Single by wristbangle: 5:04pm On Sep 22, 2015
bqlekan:
Dear Trycia, all I wanna say is you got a real flawless picture of a flawless body with a flawless swag.. all this being said, I want to get to know you.. nop e I won't be rebuffed..

_bqlekan

Hmm. Bros Bros wink. U dey stylishly woo the bae? cheesy
Re: With This Habits, You Will Remain Single by bqlekan(m): 5:08pm On Sep 22, 2015
wristbangle:

Hmm. Bros Bros wink. U dey stylishly woo the bae? cheesy
oga mi, no cast me nah.. I just dey say hi nii faa cheesy how you dey nah!
Re: With This Habits, You Will Remain Single by flawlessT(f): 5:47pm On Sep 22, 2015
bqlekan:

_bqlekan
All dis for me alone grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies And Gentlemen I Present To You The Pretty Girls Of Instagram / See What Lady Wore On Her Wedding Day That Made Her Husband Ran Away - Photos / Sweet: The Photo Of This Lady On IG Will Make You Go Gagaz.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.