Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,449 members, 7,819,659 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

One Main Reason Why Many Will Remain Single For A Very Long Time. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Main Reason Why Many Will Remain Single For A Very Long Time. (44144 Views)

Have You Ever Been Single For So Long That You Decided To Do This? (PICTURES) / 7 Reasons Many Men Remain Single For Long - Bamisepeter's Blog / 5 Reasons Some Ladies Remain Single For Long - Bamisepeter's blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Main Reason Why Many Will Remain Single For A Very Long Time. by Toks2008(m): 9:34pm On Nov 19, 2017
There are two types of worlds. The real world and the fantasy world.

There is absolutely nothing wrong in dreaming big,aiming for the "ideal" partner,elaborate wedding,a faithful man,virtuous woman,wealthy spouse,tall,handsome,romantic man,curvy and sweet looking lady and on and on and on...

But until we all learn to draw a line between our fantasy and the real world,until we meticulously make a decision to go for what we can get rather than what we dream about,then many of us who are mature and unmarried may remain in that position for a veeery long time.

My opinion.

95 Likes 8 Shares

Re: One Main Reason Why Many Will Remain Single For A Very Long Time. by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 19, 2017
op do u mean i should marry when i don't have the resources to be called a father and a husband.

do u know the meaning of hunger undecided undecided undecided

198 Likes 3 Shares

Re: One Main Reason Why Many Will Remain Single For A Very Long Time. by kwakwakwa(m): 9:36pm On Nov 19, 2017
Toks don land again ooooooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Main Reason Why Many Will Remain Single For A Very Long Time. by generalbush(m): 9:37pm On Nov 19, 2017
Nice
Re: One Main Reason Why Many Will Remain Single For A Very Long Time. by Toks2008(m): 9:43pm On Nov 19, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
op do u mean i should marry when i don't have the resources to be called a father and a husband.

Many times we a scared of taking that step because of nothing but FEAR.

If you have a lady who will not mind starting with you in one room,and both of you are ready to do very low key wedding for now and do a bigger one when the money comes and ofcourse put child bearing on hold whilst both of you work hard,i believe you can go ahead and get married.

156 Likes 6 Shares

Re: One Main Reason Why Many Will Remain Single For A Very Long Time. by Spanner4(m): 9:43pm On Nov 19, 2017
grin

Am looking for a woman,she must me a graduate. Kindly submit your cv..... i dont need slay queens abeh

1 Like

Re: One Main Reason Why Many Will Remain Single For A Very Long Time. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 19, 2017
Toks2008:

If you have a lady who will not mind starting with you in one room,and both of you are ready to do very low key wedding for now and do a bigger one when the money comes and ofcourse put child bearing on hold whilst both of you work hard,i believe you can go ahead and get married.

Nothing terrible than the fear of fear itself

15 Likes

Re: One Main Reason Why Many Will Remain Single For A Very Long Time. by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 19, 2017
Toks2008:
There are two types of worlds. The real world and the fantasy world.

There is absolutely nothing wrong in dreaming big,aiming for the "ideal" partner,elaborate wedding,a faithful man,virtuous woman,wealthy spouse,tall,handsome,romantic man,curvy and sweet looking lady and on and on and on...

But until we all learn to draw a line between our fantasy and the real world,until we meticulously make a decision to go for what we can get rather than what we dream about,then many of us who are mature and unmarried may remain in that position for a veeery long time.

My opinion.

Tushe

Well said the master himself. Till the fantasy world and the real world is brough to a fine line, men the images of what's in front of us, and what is in our mind will also conflict and create issues. Hence, compromise is key !

5 Likes

Re: One Main Reason Why Many Will Remain Single For A Very Long Time. by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 19, 2017
Toks2008:

my brother truth gat to be told, no lady nowadays will come for hustling guy than the already made up kiss

9 Likes

Re: One Main Reason Why Many Will Remain Single For A Very Long Time. by Toks2008(m): 9:53pm On Nov 19, 2017
Spanner4:
grin

Am looking for a woman,she must me a graduate. Kindly submit your cv..... i dont need slay queens abeh

Excatly the point,nothing bad in looking for a graduate but you just might be brushing off Ngozi the homely and virtuous girl from the village who could make you very happy all the days of your life.

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: One Main Reason Why Many Will Remain Single For A Very Long Time. by Toks2008(m): 9:55pm On Nov 19, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:

my brother truth gat to be told, no lady nowadays will come for hustling guy than the already made up kiss

That is another issue. A hustling guy is the best bet for women who truly want to settle down cos most made guys know they are made and will most likely treat you with no regard except the lady is also made.

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: One Main Reason Why Many Will Remain Single For A Very Long Time. by Spanner4(m): 9:55pm On Nov 19, 2017
Toks2008:

Excatly the point,nothing bad in looking for a graduate but you just might be brushing off Ngozi the homely and virtuous girl from the village who could make you very happy all the days of your life.

how were you able to peer into my mind? Your reply touched me

18 Likes

Re: One Main Reason Why Many Will Remain Single For A Very Long Time. by Toks2008(m): 9:56pm On Nov 19, 2017
Lalasticlala i guess this is insightful.
Re: One Main Reason Why Many Will Remain Single For A Very Long Time. by NairalandCS(m): 10:15pm On Nov 19, 2017
cheesy

33 Likes

Re: One Main Reason Why Many Will Remain Single For A Very Long Time. by Toks2008(m): 10:37pm On Nov 19, 2017
Spanner4:

how were you able to peer into my mind? Your reply touched me
Even me,I'm just too picky. But for how long?

2 Likes

Re: One Main Reason Why Many Will Remain Single For A Very Long Time. by Daniel2289(m): 10:37pm On Nov 19, 2017
On Point.

10 Likes

Re: One Main Reason Why Many Will Remain Single For A Very Long Time. by Obodo999(m): 10:40pm On Nov 19, 2017
The last time I checked, it is not a crime to be single tongue
It is better and more peaceful than dating broke parasitic girls cool

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Main Reason Why Many Will Remain Single For A Very Long Time. by Bari22: 10:50pm On Nov 19, 2017
Dream on

1 Like

Re: One Main Reason Why Many Will Remain Single For A Very Long Time. by siraj1402(m): 10:51pm On Nov 19, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:

You need to define the resources you mean. To some people until they build a mansion and ride in Ferrari before marriage.

1 Like

Re: One Main Reason Why Many Will Remain Single For A Very Long Time. by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 19, 2017
cheesy grin
RETIREDMUMU:

1 Like

Re: One Main Reason Why Many Will Remain Single For A Very Long Time. by freeman95(m): 10:54pm On Nov 19, 2017
As long as we are getting steady pussy

Make relationship deh play basketball abeg cheesy

12 Likes

Re: One Main Reason Why Many Will Remain Single For A Very Long Time. by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 19, 2017
true....dreams do come true and am still dreaming
Re: One Main Reason Why Many Will Remain Single For A Very Long Time. by bentlywills(m): 10:58pm On Nov 19, 2017
Hey!
Re: One Main Reason Why Many Will Remain Single For A Very Long Time. by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 19, 2017
okay
Re: One Main Reason Why Many Will Remain Single For A Very Long Time. by jaymejate: 10:58pm On Nov 19, 2017
Make ladies de think of marriage. i still de hustle.
Re: One Main Reason Why Many Will Remain Single For A Very Long Time. by FreshBoiy(m): 10:58pm On Nov 19, 2017
undecided
Re: One Main Reason Why Many Will Remain Single For A Very Long Time. by soberdrunk(m): 10:58pm On Nov 19, 2017
I don't care what anyone says, i am saving myself for Kiki Osibanjo...... angry

2 Likes

Re: One Main Reason Why Many Will Remain Single For A Very Long Time. by byemx06(m): 10:59pm On Nov 19, 2017
all I need now is a surrogate dat also need sperm donor......... I will think of getting marriage wen am fulfill but for now no way

7 Likes

Re: One Main Reason Why Many Will Remain Single For A Very Long Time. by ChineduKodjoSha: 10:59pm On Nov 19, 2017
It
Simply
Is
Not
Worth
The
Headache
And
The
Trouble
It
Brings

4 Likes

Re: One Main Reason Why Many Will Remain Single For A Very Long Time. by ABBkelvin(m): 11:00pm On Nov 19, 2017
The worst thing ever in this life is to have family (reproduce)when you don't even know the main purpose of your own existence in the first place. I will advice whoever that's poor resource wise to never ever start a family to avoid his/her future kids from cursing the hell out of him/her when they grow up and find out life is not bed of roses and there's partiality in nature distribution of everything. Live life like it's nothing and have a good time with the experience and imagination you can get out of it. That's all to life.

34 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Incredible Things Some Naija Girls Do On 1st Date. (pix) / Advice Please: My Neighbour's Wife Wants Me To Have An Affair With Her / Man Carries His Girlfriend On His Leg As She Takes Selfie In Pre-Wedding Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.