Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,118 members, 7,842,235 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

How Can A Girl Not Even Up To 30yrs Manage 5,6,7,8 Bfs? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can A Girl Not Even Up To 30yrs Manage 5,6,7,8 Bfs? (3578 Views)

Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy / I Am 30yrs, Earn 35k A Month And Will Marry A Student In A Months Time. / Fellas Don't Be Mislead: Real Reason Why Women Don't Marry Their Bfs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can A Girl Not Even Up To 30yrs Manage 5,6,7,8 Bfs? by badaoyeyemi(f): 6:34am On Sep 21, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
she is married with kids not a slut like you whom look for guys to dupe.
must u yabb me like dis.....God knows I didn't mean it....nawa oooo
Re: How Can A Girl Not Even Up To 30yrs Manage 5,6,7,8 Bfs? by ShayGirl(f): 6:50am On Sep 21, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
no man does that undecided

Certainly, no girl does that too. undecided undecided
Re: How Can A Girl Not Even Up To 30yrs Manage 5,6,7,8 Bfs? by ShayGirl(f): 6:54am On Sep 21, 2015
Dindondin:

that's impossible!
don't type like sec sch girl

Forget Sec. School typing... u and i knw she's damn right!! Like u guys can ever stick to one girl... Young kids nt yet up to thirty managing 6-8 gfs @ a tym

1 Like

Re: How Can A Girl Not Even Up To 30yrs Manage 5,6,7,8 Bfs? by lilmax(m): 7:18am On Sep 21, 2015
ShayGirl:

Forget Sec. School typing... u and i knw she's damn right!! Like u guys can ever stick to one girl... Young kids nt yet up to thirty managing 6-8 gfs @ a tym
so your boyfriend get up to 4 gfs sad

Chai
Re: How Can A Girl Not Even Up To 30yrs Manage 5,6,7,8 Bfs? by ShayGirl(f): 7:37am On Sep 21, 2015
lilmax:
so your boyfriend get up to 4 gfs sad

Chai

Indirctly referring to urself right? Ur first chick don suffer..chaie!!!

BTW, if he has other side chics, nothing to kill maself about dear...i can only do ma best to always b d best.

1 Like

Re: How Can A Girl Not Even Up To 30yrs Manage 5,6,7,8 Bfs? by lilmax(m): 7:38am On Sep 21, 2015
ShayGirl:

Indirctly referring to urself right? Ur first chick don suffer..chaie!!!

BTW, if he has other side chics, nothing to kill maself about dear...i can only do ma best to always b d best.
atleast you know I said the truth
Re: How Can A Girl Not Even Up To 30yrs Manage 5,6,7,8 Bfs? by ShayGirl(f): 7:43am On Sep 21, 2015
lilmax:
atleast you know I said the truth

Far from d truth dear,.... grin grin
#Jex saying#

1 Like

Re: How Can A Girl Not Even Up To 30yrs Manage 5,6,7,8 Bfs? by Dindondin(m): 7:45am On Sep 21, 2015
ShayGirl:

OK. now you v given a reasonable figure. having more than one gf is greed. They manage dem through smart lies, tactical dealings and spending money
Re: How Can A Girl Not Even Up To 30yrs Manage 5,6,7,8 Bfs? by ShayGirl(f): 8:10am On Sep 21, 2015
Dindondin:

OK. now you v given a reasonable figure. having more than one gf is greed. They manage dem through smart lies, tactical dealings and spending money

"They" indeed!!
And They will equally manage d money, play and deceive u with another....and thank u for d spending... Its always a 2-way-tin

1 Like

Re: How Can A Girl Not Even Up To 30yrs Manage 5,6,7,8 Bfs? by Dindondin(m): 8:21am On Sep 21, 2015
ShayGirl:

"They" indeed!!
And They will equally manage d money, play and deceive u with another....and thank u for d spending... Its always a 2-way-tin

lol.
its a cheating cycle

1 Like

Re: How Can A Girl Not Even Up To 30yrs Manage 5,6,7,8 Bfs? by ShayGirl(f): 8:25am On Sep 21, 2015
Dindondin:

lol.
its a cheating cycle

Gbam!!! kiss kiss
Re: How Can A Girl Not Even Up To 30yrs Manage 5,6,7,8 Bfs? by ajademola2000(m): 9:29am On Sep 21, 2015
Sorry Op they can keep as many as they want since they are not married. grin
Re: How Can A Girl Not Even Up To 30yrs Manage 5,6,7,8 Bfs? by edward1984(m): 9:42am On Sep 21, 2015
Mission Impossible grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Can A Girl Not Even Up To 30yrs Manage 5,6,7,8 Bfs? by Richardonald(m): 10:33am On Sep 21, 2015
5 to 6 bf. I bet u d time that she wil b looking 4 husband no guy among he 5 bf wil propose to her..women shud think men are trickissssshhhhhhh
Re: How Can A Girl Not Even Up To 30yrs Manage 5,6,7,8 Bfs? by Richardonald(m): 10:38am On Sep 21, 2015
ShayGirl:

man own is stil fair if he keep 5 to 8 gfs..he stil know where he is going but a lady to do dat wil only affect her..jst get me and undastand where am going
Re: How Can A Girl Not Even Up To 30yrs Manage 5,6,7,8 Bfs? by Dindondin(m): 11:42am On Sep 21, 2015
ShayGirl:

Gbam!!! kiss kiss
you seem to be diff from the other girls that v multiple boyfriends. Am I right?
Re: How Can A Girl Not Even Up To 30yrs Manage 5,6,7,8 Bfs? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 21, 2015
Hehehehe... Na dem sabi...
abeg its my
bday NL girls I need just one nightstand for free na to perfect my day show me some love by inviting me over for d night...lol!!!
Re: How Can A Girl Not Even Up To 30yrs Manage 5,6,7,8 Bfs? by ShayGirl(f): 1:58pm On Sep 21, 2015
Richardonald:
man own is stil fair if he keep 5 to 8 gfs..he stil know where he is going but a lady to do dat wil only affect her..jst get me and
undastand where am going

Of course, i prefectly understand ur supporting the motion that guys should keep cheating cos they have nothing to loose unlike ladies right?
And that d only way for men to know where they r going is for them to keep 5-8gfs
Re: How Can A Girl Not Even Up To 30yrs Manage 5,6,7,8 Bfs? by ShayGirl(f): 2:05pm On Sep 21, 2015
Dindondin:
you seem to be diff from the other girls that v multiple boyfriends. Am I right?

kiss cheesy
Re: How Can A Girl Not Even Up To 30yrs Manage 5,6,7,8 Bfs? by DAVIYJONESS: 2:32pm On Sep 21, 2015
badaoyeyemi:
must u yabb me like dis.....God knows I didn't mean it....nawa oooo
undecided me too I didn't mean it
Re: How Can A Girl Not Even Up To 30yrs Manage 5,6,7,8 Bfs? by DAVIYJONESS: 2:33pm On Sep 21, 2015
ajademola2000:
Sorry Op they can keep as many as they want since they are not married. grin
undecided
Re: How Can A Girl Not Even Up To 30yrs Manage 5,6,7,8 Bfs? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 21, 2015
Age has nothing to do with it, in fact it's when you are young that you are even flexible (in more ways than one) enough to run that kinda racket. When she's 30 she'll cool down cause that's the way the world works.

1 Like

Re: How Can A Girl Not Even Up To 30yrs Manage 5,6,7,8 Bfs? by Vikky014(f): 4:12pm On Sep 21, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
We all know most young girls keep numerous boyfriends, I'm just wondering seeing these small girls not up to 30years managing 5,6,7,8,9 ........infinity boyfriends.

Guys too keep numerous GFs but it never last, they get tired of it especially when the money is no longer flowing

Girls are you born with this skill? Some girls can't even spell the full name of nigeria's senate president but can manage all the men in the senate president's household.

Is it a skill every girl posses? Especially nigerian girls?

Sorry no list this time, I'm daviyjones the man of list.

MOST

GIRLS

EVERY GIRL. my question is dis wht do u mean by boyfriends? is it the dictionary meaning?if yes u r very wrong.

1 Like

Re: How Can A Girl Not Even Up To 30yrs Manage 5,6,7,8 Bfs? by Richardonald(m): 4:25pm On Sep 21, 2015
ShayGirl:

Of course, i prefectly understand ur supporting the motion that guys should keep cheating cos they have nothing to loose unlike ladies right?
And that d only way for men to know where they r going is for them to keep 5-8gfs
honestly i didnt mean like that...men caught in the act are regard as noting but unlikely for the females...i didnt say men should keep 5 to 8 gfs..but better for males than femalez
Re: How Can A Girl Not Even Up To 30yrs Manage 5,6,7,8 Bfs? by DAVIYJONESS: 7:26am On Sep 22, 2015
Vikky014:

MOST

GIRLS

EVERY GIRL. my question is dis wht do u mean by boyfriends? is it the dictionary meaning?if yes u r very wrong.
undecided literally you understood.
Re: How Can A Girl Not Even Up To 30yrs Manage 5,6,7,8 Bfs? by ShayGirl(f): 11:37am On Sep 22, 2015
Richardonald:
honestly i didnt mean like that...men caught in the act are regard as noting but unlikely for the females...i didnt say men should keep 5 to 8 gfs..but better for males than femalez

Aiit then wink cheesy
Re: How Can A Girl Not Even Up To 30yrs Manage 5,6,7,8 Bfs? by nickz(m): 8:15pm On Sep 22, 2015
prettythicksme:
How can a boy not even up to 30 manage 5,6,7,8,9,10,20, gfs and even sugar mummies!! grin op what can u say about dis?
MANage.. only men are permitted
Re: How Can A Girl Not Even Up To 30yrs Manage 5,6,7,8 Bfs? by DAVIYJONESS: 10:09am On Sep 24, 2015
ShayGirl:

undecided
Re: How Can A Girl Not Even Up To 30yrs Manage 5,6,7,8 Bfs? by ShayGirl(f): 11:14am On Sep 24, 2015

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cooool! Omotola Shares S*xy Selfie (photos) / Viral Photo : Strange Woman Takes Hilarious Selfie. / The Oldest Man In D Whole World Click And Type I Wil Live Long

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.