Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Fellas Don't Be Mislead: Real Reason Why Women Don't Marry Their Bfs. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fellas Don't Be Mislead: Real Reason Why Women Don't Marry Their Bfs. (2007 Views)

Don't Marry Guys Who Have This 10 Habits... / 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains / Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fellas Don't Be Mislead: Real Reason Why Women Don't Marry Their Bfs. by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 14, 2016
In the spirits of counter-thread:

1. You are simply not her type- she is using your for money and status ie: poverty alleviation program. (PAP)

2. You are a misogynist at heart. 'Nuff said.

3. You are too presentable- you are a bona fide playa playa, third degree womanizer and CEO of casanova-dom

4. You are NOT husband material- cant' keep job, you spend frivolously, you have masters' degree in dirt, but can't assist and don't believe in men doing chores (chauvinism)

5. You do not support her dreams- you think her role is in the house/kitchen/bedroom; to be seen and not heard Or just look pretty and be Ms. trophilicious

If you have all of the aforementioned characteristics to any nth degree, if you put a ring on it, I will promptly take it off. In fact, don't even ask. Re: pre-marital sex, no editorial comment.

So there.... angry
Re: Fellas Don't Be Mislead: Real Reason Why Women Don't Marry Their Bfs. by BLINGZ88: 10:32pm On Apr 14, 2016
Nice counter post... Some guy don't have money nd they will b complaining that a girl wants too much
Re: Fellas Don't Be Mislead: Real Reason Why Women Don't Marry Their Bfs. by VickyRotex(f): 10:37pm On Apr 14, 2016
I trust Nairalanders cheesy I know sey counter thread must show. grin

Won fi se yin ke ma counter ara yin ni? grin

1 Like

Re: Fellas Don't Be Mislead: Real Reason Why Women Don't Marry Their Bfs. by DANO1011(m): 10:46pm On Apr 14, 2016
All nah wash, women aren't selective when it comes to marriage, they can't sit back and watch their friends get married. JEALOUS HOMO SAPIENS!

2 Likes

Re: Fellas Don't Be Mislead: Real Reason Why Women Don't Marry Their Bfs. by donbenedict(m): 10:48pm On Apr 14, 2016
Xiadnat how many boyfrnd don dump u

2 Likes

Re: Fellas Don't Be Mislead: Real Reason Why Women Don't Marry Their Bfs. by vicstar(m): 10:58pm On Apr 14, 2016
donbenedict:
Xiadnat how many boyfrnd don dump u

oya answer nii

1 Like

Re: Fellas Don't Be Mislead: Real Reason Why Women Don't Marry Their Bfs. by chaberry(m): 11:24pm On Apr 14, 2016
Otu Ocha

1 Like

Re: Fellas Don't Be Mislead: Real Reason Why Women Don't Marry Their Bfs. by Fkforyou(m): 11:31pm On Apr 14, 2016
Well some points made sense....
Re: Fellas Don't Be Mislead: Real Reason Why Women Don't Marry Their Bfs. by virginboy1(m): 4:24am On Apr 15, 2016
Xiadnat:

1. You are simply not her type- she is using your for money and status ie: poverty alleviation program. (PAP)

3. You are too presentable- you are a bona fide playa playa, third degree womanizer and CEO of casanova-dom

4. You are NOT husband material- cant' keep job, you spend frivolously, you have masters' degree in dirt, but can't assist and don't believe in men doing chores (chauvinism)

5. You do not support her dreams- you think her role is in the house/kitchen/bedroom; to be seen and not heard Or just look pretty and be Ms. trophilicious

If you have all of the aforementioned characteristics to any nth degree, if you put a ring on it, I will promptly take it off. In fact, don't even ask. Re: pre-marital sex, no editorial comment.

So there.... angry

Hmmmmmmm Orishirishi.

7.She is waiting for the man to get rich
Re: Fellas Don't Be Mislead: Real Reason Why Women Don't Marry Their Bfs. by stano2(m): 6:36am On Apr 15, 2016
i am just not ready for marriage,if not bae would have married me..i've been training and upholding value to be a better husband material. if bae should leave i pity am
Re: Fellas Don't Be Mislead: Real Reason Why Women Don't Marry Their Bfs. by Analysiscorner: 11:14am On Apr 15, 2016
By the word ' real ' reason, you set forth to create a clear picture, but ended up with a blurred image.
Apart from these positive reasons, there are some other negative reasons why ladies don't marry their boyfriends.
Re: Fellas Don't Be Mislead: Real Reason Why Women Don't Marry Their Bfs. by Richiy(f): 12:45pm On Apr 15, 2016
She wouldn't marry if

1) You have not grown up! You have no idea how to look good without looking like a traffic light. Wizkid and IcePrince are your role models. Please who wants to introduce a wearer of multiple gold chains to their mother?

2) Your life is not in order. You don't even know the direction of your life. You have no defined plans of how to go from where you are to where you want to be.

3) You engage in frivolous activities. You still want to spend your Fridays and Sundays clubbing with the little change your have. You are OYO.

4) You choose to remain ignorant worldwise. You don't know what's up anywhere. Your own is to download new Nigerian music and check live scores for your betting agenda. You have no need to improve yourself through self help books and programs. You have totally no zeal for knowledge and it's application.

If I were her, I definitely will not marry you.

1 Like

Re: Fellas Don't Be Mislead: Real Reason Why Women Don't Marry Their Bfs. by GoldenJAT(m): 2:11pm On Apr 15, 2016
nawa o... na2 pick 1 random gal go marry then
Re: Fellas Don't Be Mislead: Real Reason Why Women Don't Marry Their Bfs. by baddooski: 2:10pm On Apr 27, 2016
Xiadnat:

So there.... angry
sir pls can i hve ur whatsapp digit, i wish to discuss something with u concerning E.T
Re: Fellas Don't Be Mislead: Real Reason Why Women Don't Marry Their Bfs. by brownhawk: 2:23pm On Dec 08, 2016
Richiy:
She wouldn't marry if

1) You have not grown up! You have no idea how to look good without looking like a traffic light. Wizkid and IcePrince are your role models. Please who wants to introduce a wearer of multiple gold chains to their mother?

2) Your life is not in order. You don't even know the direction of your life. You have no defined plans of how to go from where you are to where you want to be.

3) You engage in frivolous activities. You still want to spend your Fridays and Sundays clubbing with the little change your have. You are OYO.

4) You choose to remain ignorant worldwise. You don't know what's up anywhere. Your own is to download new Nigerian music and check live scores for your betting agenda. You have no need to improve yourself through self help books and programs. You have totally no zeal for knowledge and it's application.

If I were her, I definitely will not marry you.
very well said

(1) (Reply)

See Celebrity Girls With The Most Biggest Boobs / Advantages And Disadvantages Of MASTURBATION / Do you know Why Sex Is Sweet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.