Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,609 members, 7,809,233 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 (60664 Views)

Disregard. / Igbos, Most Brilliant Black Africa Race –US Report - New Telegraph Nigerian News / Igbos, Most Brilliant Black Africa Race –us report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by omonnakoda: 3:28am On Sep 21, 2015
The real question is WHO

Who wrote the blog and what is the source of the so called "STATS" .

We have some bar charts which are unattributed so we have to ask again who wrote the blog.

It is worse than useless

2 Likes

Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by Nobody: 3:45am On Sep 21, 2015
nwanlecha:
Another part of the report that I found even more remarkable, was where the author stated that when all the Nigerian groups were lumped together as a whole, their result ranked much lower than that of the chinese and a few other groups. But when the Nigerian groups where separated, the Igbo race immediately stood out and they ranked first among all the groups even higher than the Chinese.
Nigeria has certainly been holding back the great Igbo race from reaching it's full potential as the shining beacon of Africa, but it will not continue forever. This is because Biafra must be restored. Also, there is no need for the yorubas to be all salty about this report. In every region, there are groups that always stand out. The Chinese and Indians in Asia, the Jews in the middle east, the Igbo's in West Africa, the Germans in Europe and so on.
In other words, it is fruitless to hate on Ndi Igbo. It's our destiny to lead the way in Africa and no one can do anything about it. The powers that be in the developed world know this, which was why they ensured that Biafra was defeated, so that they would be no super power from Africa.
PS all groups have intelligent and successful people, but as a whole, Ndi Igbo would always come out on top.

I love this brother. Nobody can stop the reawakening of the great Igbo race...thanks to the messenger of our time Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

10 Likes

Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by Nobody: 3:48am On Sep 21, 2015
omonnakoda:
Title of thread=
igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 - Politics

They are so brilliant OP does not know difference between UK and US

He goes and dredges up some fantasy and presents it as reality. What is sad is our young people do not have the discernment to see through the bulshit

This yoruba bigot...get away from this thread.

17 Likes

Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by Nobody: 4:28am On Sep 21, 2015
Deltagiant:

@the bolded, how do you explain...What is behind the higher cut off marks ascribed to the South East visavis the South West, given that the two zones are known to be desirous of succeeding in education?

The difference is humility towards those better than them

I have realized that Yorubas are arrogant people who have learnt how to conceal that arrogance with humility clothing in other words they are arrogant people in humility clothing

Do you know that an average Yoruba believes he is superior to other Nigerians which impedes him from learning from others

While the Igboman acknowledges your gift and learn from you, the Yorubaman will reject and hate your gift once he feels his people saw civilization before your people cool

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by rocoh(m): 5:07am On Sep 21, 2015
Nice Article.
Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by kettykin: 5:11am On Sep 21, 2015
The truth be told if you remove igbos from nigeria which we must , Nigeria will stop existing as the giant of Africa
This is a quote from the article.
Groups like the famous Igbo tribe, which has contributed much genetically to the African American blacks, are well known to be high academic achievers within Nigeria. In fact, their performance seems to be at least as high as the “model minority” Chinese and Indians in the UK, as seen when some recent African immigrants are divided into languages spoken at home (which also indicates that these are not multigenerational descendants but children of recent immigrants).

Another intelligent thing igbos need to do is to stop diluting igbo blood unless the rewards far exceed the sacrifice. I predicted that igbos would compete in the world with the chinese and Indians very soon igbos would be competing with these for the ceo positions in the biggest corporations in the world.

17 Likes

Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by Nobody: 5:14am On Sep 21, 2015
See as these Yoruba peeps are grasping at straws to try and rubbish the research that was not even conducted by an Igbo person. LOL.
I have noticed that once the Igbo race is recognized on the world stage for their uniqness and achievements, the yorubas are always the ones to be butt hurt about it, maybe because they keep wanting to believe that we belong to the same league. You see, the yorubas need to realise that Ndi Igbo are not in competition with them or any other African group for that matter. We passed the stage of competing with Africans long ago. We play on the world stage.
@OP please you should have clearly stated it boldly, that any African group that envy the great Ndi Igbo should not attempt to open this page, to avoid undue heart attack or suicide as the case may be.

20 Likes

Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by Nobody: 5:18am On Sep 21, 2015
You are very correct when you say we should ensure we remain pure breeds just like the Jews, in order to continue to maintain our competitive advantage. I've noticed an increase in the rate a particular group of people have been trying so hard to dilute our blood mana Chukwu a ma nkwe.

kettykin:
The truth be told if you remove igbos from nigeria which we must , Nigeria will stop existing as the giant of Africa
This is a quote from the article.

Another intelligent thing igbos need to do is to stop diluting igbo blood unless the rewards far exceed the sacrifice.

12 Likes

Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by kettykin: 5:21am On Sep 21, 2015
nwanlecha:
See as these Yoruba peeps are grasping at straws to try and rubbish the research that was not even conducted by an Igbo person. LOL.
I have noticed that once the Igbo race is recognized on the world stage for their uniqness and achievements, the yorubas are always the ones to be butt hurt about it, maybe because they keep wanting to believe that we belong to the same league. You see, the yorubas need to realise that Ndi Igbo are not in competition with them or any other African group for that matter. We passed the stage of competing with Africans long ago. We play on the world stage.
@OP please you should have clearly stated it boldly, that any African group that envy the great Ndi Igbo should not attempt to open this page, to avoid undue heart attack or suicide as the case may be.
See how those people tried to rubbish Philip Emeagwali and okonjo iweala, at a time all their media were publishing false information against Philip Emeagwali to the extent that Dora Akunyili as the information minister vowed to get to the root of the problem and to set up a committee that would investigate all the claims made by the lagos media

Igbos have beaten this people home and away even in their home turf, at home they attributed it to the effect of magic centres, Abroad they are now questioning the site authority, in their home turf they claim it was because they accommodated igbos.

My suggestion to igbos is to press on peacefully for biafra, biafra would be at par with Germany, Japan and Israel in economy, military and technology .We have wasted too much time with nigeria.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by Nobody: 5:34am On Sep 21, 2015
nwanlecha:
kettykin:

See how those people tried to rubbish Philip Emeagwali and okonjo iweala, at a time all their media were publishing false information against Philip Emeagwali to the extent that Dora Akunyili as the information minister vowed to get to the root of the problem and to set up a committee that would investigate all the claims made by the lagos media
Igbos have beaten this people home and away even in their home turf, at home they attributed it to the effect of magic centres, Abroad they are now questioning the site authority, in their home turf they claim it was because they accommodated igbos.
My suggestion to igbos is to press on peacefully for biafra, biafra would be at par with Germany, Japan and Israel in economy, military and technology .We have wasted too much time with nigeria.

They believe they saw civilization before us which breeds pride in them that they are better than us

Therefore whenever Igbos are praised, pride induced hate takes over them like that of Joseph's brothers. cool

14 Likes

Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by kettykin: 5:51am On Sep 21, 2015
WhiteTechnology:

They believe they saw civilization before us which breeds pride in them that they are better than us

Therefore whenever Igbos are praised, pride induced hate takes over them like that of Joseph's brothers. cool
Egypt saw civilization far ahead of Rome, Britain, Germany, China, Japan several thousand years ago, today Egypt has bowed before those other powers to the extent that Egypt was colonized by Britain.

What would Benin empire now do that as at 1400 had produced foreign trained scholars and originally owned lagos but Benin is now a collection of local government councils and a senatorial zone.

If some people don't like the rapid advancement of igbos the lagoon is not far from them.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by mauriceju2(m): 5:57am On Sep 21, 2015
the most mumu man on earth is original Hausa , some time you will wonder whether they are human, the British knew this very well

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by Enahi(f): 6:01am On Sep 21, 2015
Igbo what? If I hear, who dash Una. I read the whole stuff, its just comparism. Besides the basketballer's name am seeing up there is not Ibo. Have you also heard of the Imafidion kids in the UK? There are too many brilliant Nigerians to narrow it down to the Igbo race. Nigerians are naturally brilliant and smart. And what's Chidera Ota? Do igbos bear Ota as surnames or was the name misspelt?

1 Like

Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by Nobody: 6:02am On Sep 21, 2015
kettykin:

Egypt saw civilization far ahead of Rome, Britain, Germany, China, Japan several thousand years ago, today Egypt has bowed before those other powers to the extent that Egypt was colonized by Britain.

What would Benin empire now do that as at 1400 had produced foreign trained scholars and originally owned lagos but Benin is now a collection of local government councils and a senatorial zone.

If some people don't like the rapid advancement of igbos the lagoon is not far from them.

That's one fact they are not yet ready to embrace that's why they fear that Biafra will reduce Odua to a nation not better than Togo cool

5 Likes

Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by dejavski(m): 6:15am On Sep 21, 2015
onenaira3:

Abeg spell am out. Wet in be this half spell?
Awolowo. Is he related to awo @doublewisdom

cheesy I dey try respect the dead na why
Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by Yeske2(m): 6:38am On Sep 21, 2015
Una don start again, i no dey o

1 Like

Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by warrior01: 6:41am On Sep 21, 2015
Yeske2:
Una don start again, i no dey o

Are you scared to affirm to the world who you are? Wake up bro, you're Igbo and mediocrity shouldn't be a part of you

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by Goldmaxx(f): 6:44am On Sep 21, 2015
Lalasticlala nogo see this one put for fp

1 Like

Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by Nobody: 6:47am On Sep 21, 2015
Much love to you dear, but I am a lady not a brother. Nnamdi Kanu is certainly doing a great job and I support him fully. The only thing I would love for him to tone down on is the issue of religion. Religion needs to be left out of the Biafran struggle.

new2020:

I love this brother. Nobody can stop the reawakening of the great Igbo race...thanks to the messenger of our time Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

2 Likes

Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by doublewisdom: 6:50am On Sep 21, 2015
onenaira3:

Abeg spell am out. Wet in be this half spell?
Awolowo. Is he related to awo @doublewisdom

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by doublewisdom: 6:51am On Sep 21, 2015
dejavski:

cheesy I dey try respect the dead na why
Some dead like Awo do not deserve respect.

4 Likes

Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by dejavski(m): 7:03am On Sep 21, 2015
doublewisdom:

Some dead like Awo do not deserve respect.

No allow the Afonja's descendants catch you oh cheesy

3 Likes

Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by SonOfEl(m): 7:18am On Sep 21, 2015
coolitempa:

Such is the pathetic life of most of his type.... angry

pls you and. your miserable type should not kill yourself of envy....ah ah .....na so e pain una reach? keep hating, it won't change a thing....

9 Likes

Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by Brils(f): 7:18am On Sep 21, 2015
doublewisdom:
Many yorubas go commit suicide this night o.
God bless u... true talk

2 Likes

Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by OnReflection: 7:21am On Sep 21, 2015
kettykin:

^^^Here we go - layering yet more lies on a wobbly premise, as expected of an ethnic ideologue.

Go and read up on what Jack Dongarra had to say about Philip Emeagwal's touted achievements.

from Jack Dongarra <dong...@eecs.utk.edu>
to toyin adepoju <toyin....@googlemail.com>
date 4 November 2010 11:13
subject Re: ENQUIRY ON PHILIP EMEAGWALI,WINNER OF THE 1989 GORDON BELL PRIZE
mailed-by eecs.utk.edu

This was over 22 years ago and I really don't remember. I would disagree with much of what you have written.
He had nothing to do with the development of the CM-2.
He had nothing to do with the development of the internet.
I know of no contribution that Emeagali has made in computational science.
His work on the Bell Prize has had no impact.
Hope this is clear.

If you are still confused afterwards, find out precisely what Gordon Bell himself said his about supposed contribution to the development of the internet.

A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on ~ Winston Churchill

5 Likes

Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by ibedun: 7:22am On Sep 21, 2015
[size=14pt]Abegi

and they are running away from their land?

Igbos are on a long thing if they believe this poo.[/size]

1 Like

Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by SonOfEl(m): 7:27am On Sep 21, 2015
ibedun:
[size=14pt]Abegi

and they are running away from their land?

Igbos are on a long thing if they believe this poo.[/size]

oh, so this now poo eh? pls don't die just yet, cos I want you to witness the resurgence of the jewels of the black race as they keep making blacks proud...

13 Likes

Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by SonOfEl(m): 7:30am On Sep 21, 2015
OnReflection:

^^^Here we go - layering yet more lies on a wobbly premise, as expected of an ethnic ideologue.

Go and read up on what Jack Dongarra had to say about Philip Emeagwal's touted achievements.

If you are still confused afterwards, find out precisely what Gordon Bell himself said his about supposed contribution to the development of the internet.

A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on ~ Winston Churchill

keep living in denial, emeagwali is a computer genius who at one time, I think 2009, was the guy with the third highest IQ just after a Caucasian and an Asian. Google it up and stop fooling your bitter soul.

14 Likes

Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by OnReflection: 7:31am On Sep 21, 2015
omonnakoda:
The real question is WHO

Who wrote the blog and what is the source of the so called "STATS" .

We have some bar charts which are unattributed so we have to ask again who wrote the blog.

It is worse than useless

The original report on attainment in UK schools is fine @omonnakoda. It is the willful distortion of facts by @OP that is blatantly dishonest.
Look at the usual band of NL urchins jerk..ing off to claims of racial superiority. Not fully satisfied with standing the logic on its head, they've now taken to distorting history with claims that reside in the realms of phantasm.

2 Likes

Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by Nobody: 7:34am On Sep 21, 2015
doublewisdom:
My yoruba neighbour just asked his child to go buy rat poison. OP better take down this thread.
Hahahaha

IGBO mmanma'anu.. ..... yeaaaaa

Kwenu. .. .. ... .... ... . Yeaaaaa

Chikaaaanu... .... ..... . Yeaaaa

Mekaaaaaanu...... .... . Yeaaaaa

Kwezunuuueee

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 by OnReflection: 7:36am On Sep 21, 2015
SonOfEl:

keep living in denial, emeagwali is a computer genius who at one time, I think 2009, was the guy with the third highest IQ just after a Caucasian and an Asian. Google it up and stop fooling your bitter soul.

Google what up? Here is someone with poor tools of analysis referring me to search engine. cheesy

You must be having a laff, if you think I need to consult google about my area of expertise.

Gordon Bell, 76, a pioneer in high-performance and parallel computing for whom the prize won by Mr. Emeagwali is named, said the entry that earned the Nigerian scientist the award had nothing to do with the Internet.

"He was able to get time on the Connection Machine at the right time and run a large program of oil reservoir modeling," Mr. Bell, a principal researcher with Microsoft Silicon Valley Research Group in San Francisco, said in an email to NEXT.

"The Internet is another thing. No evidence that he had anything to do with the Internet," he said.
Mr. Bell, who provided the financial support for the annual Gordon Prize, is an influential fellow of the world's two largest professional associations of computer experts - the Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers, and the Association for Computing Machinery.

But when asked whether he was aware of Mr. Emeagwali's contribution to the evolution of the Internet, Mr. Bell said, "Not that any of my friends who worked on the Internet recall. His bio on Wikipedia is most interesting and in itself seems to be controversial," he said, in reference to the Wikipedia article on the Nigerian scientist, which only stopped short of calling Mr. Emeagwali a liar.

"Apart from the prize itself, there is no evidence that Emeagwali's work was ever accepted for publication in the peer-reviewed scientific literature, nor that it had any other lasting impact on the field of high-performance-computing or the development of the Internet. Neither does he hold any recognized patents for his results

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

President Buhari And Family On Christmas Day (Photos) / Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u / SARS Officials Attached To Amaechi Attack Governor Wike's Convoy(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.