Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

Please Do Not Read Unless You Are 18 & Above - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Do Not Read Unless You Are 18 & Above (8828 Views)

I Caught My Daughter In Bed With A Guy. They Are 18 / X-rated Story (18 & Above) / Is He Your Future Husband Or A Waste Of Time? Here Are 18 Differences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Do Not Read Unless You Are 18 & Above by ikenwa4lyf: 9:19am On Sep 21, 2015
Please for mature minds only…

For the ladies, don’t ever think that because you give your guy all manner of romantic styles during the ‘bedmatic’ exercise, so, you have done everything for him.

Most men look beyond sexual satisfaction. They look at the extra things you can do for them to consider settling down with you.

Yes, sexual satisfaction is part of what most men needs from a woman but have you (ladies) ever thought that someone out there can be romantic than you.

For example, I tell ladies that the difference between a prostitute and a girl friend is very slim.

A prostitute is always at the beck and call of any man as far as the man can pay. But there are somethings a man will demand from a prostitute which she cannot give.

A prostitute comes for business not for care. She gets the money and hit the road. 95 per cent of prostitutes can’t take care of a guys house, they won’t even bother if the guy have eaten, they won’t also bother to know if the place the guy is getting his money is moving fine, they won’t bother to know the guys mood at the moment. All they care about is get the money and roll.

So, any girl dating a guy and refuse to show the above mentioned care is practically presenting herself as a prostitute, so if the guy eventually leaves her tomorrow, she shouldn’t complain of ‘use and dump’, because she signed for it.

Every human being needs to be pampered. Sex is good but care melts the heart. You can’t maintain or keep a man for so long with sex alone. What of if he is depressed for days and not readyfor any form of romance?. how will you show him love?.

For the men, if you think that being sexually active is all a woman needs, that means you are yet to grow.

Don’t ever think that you are the only person that have got such exceptional talent.

You mustn’t show her love through giving her all the ‘bedmatic’ styles that exists.

Your creativity on bed must be merged and synonymous with your care off bed.

There are so many other ways to tie a woman down other than displaying your sexual prowess. If you are looking for other ways to make a woman happy, try showing her real care, love and making her your best friend.

So, as a man, when you remember that your ‘girlfriend’ exists is when you are in the mood to display your sexual abilities. If you are a man and you are in this category, you need to grow up.

There is no being that needs care more than a woman.

Some guys tell me that when their girlfriend is on her period, they will stay away from her until she is free. Hey!!! Is she a intimacy gadget?

What of if she experiences painful menstruation? Don’t you you think that it’s the time to show her care.

I bet you dude, if that girl finds another man who knows the true worth of a woman and embarrasses her with care, melts her heart with love, you will become a history in her life. That is when you will know that your ‘bedmatic’ skills will not save you. It’s more of a display of strength not a display of love.

Always talk to her, show her care, share thoughts to her, give her listening ear. If she tells you her problem, show concern.

Seriously am a male chauvinist, but I can’t deny the fact that women needs to be cared for and respected.

Am open to criticisms.

BY MC UWADIEGWU CFR

Source: http://www.kyrianblog.com/do-not-read-unless-you-are-18-years-above

3 Likes

Re: Please Do Not Read Unless You Are 18 & Above by Hazardd(m): 9:26am On Sep 21, 2015
op, more sperm to your D!ck

2 Likes

Re: Please Do Not Read Unless You Are 18 & Above by sinaj(f): 9:36am On Sep 21, 2015
Gud one op

2 Likes

Re: Please Do Not Read Unless You Are 18 & Above by Lawalsuleiman(m): 9:41am On Sep 21, 2015
Nice one
Re: Please Do Not Read Unless You Are 18 & Above by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 21, 2015
PeopleMustTalk grin
Re: Please Do Not Read Unless You Are 18 & Above by Spikkylee: 9:55am On Sep 21, 2015
[I]Land For Sale[/i]...
grin
Re: Please Do Not Read Unless You Are 18 & Above by Spikkylee: 9:55am On Sep 21, 2015
angry
FP jare......

1 Like

Re: Please Do Not Read Unless You Are 18 & Above by Richardonald(m): 9:59am On Sep 21, 2015
Is true but.women need 2 be the caring most becuz d society is changing women are everywhere soo man can get anyone if hers fails...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Do Not Read Unless You Are 18 & Above by Richardonald(m): 10:04am On Sep 21, 2015
ikenwa4lyf:
Please for mature minds only…

For the ladies, don’t ever think that because you give your guy all manner of romantic styles during the ‘bedmatic’ exercise, so, you have done everything for him.

Most men look beyond sexual satisfaction. They look at the extra things you can do for them to consider settling down with you.

Yes, sexual satisfaction is part of what most men needs from a woman but have you (ladies) ever thought that someone out there can be romantic than you.

For example, I tell ladies that the difference between a prostitute and a girl friend is very slim.

A prostitute is always at the beck and call of any man as far as the man can pay. But there are somethings a man will demand from a prostitute which she cannot give.

A prostitute comes for business not for care. She gets the money and hit the road. 95 per cent of prostitutes can’t take care of a guys house, they won’t even bother if the guy have eaten, they won’t also bother to know if the place the guy is getting his money is moving fine, they won’t bother to know the guys mood at the moment. All they care about is get the money and roll.

So, any girl dating a guy and refuse to show the above mentioned care is practically presenting herself as a prostitute, so if the guy eventually leaves her tomorrow, she shouldn’t complain of ‘use and dump’, because she signed for it.

Every human being needs to be pampered. Sex is good but care melts the heart. You can’t maintain or keep a man for so long with sex alone. What of if he is depressed for days and not readyfor any form of romance?. how will you show him love?.

For the men, if you think that being sexually active is all a woman needs, that means you are yet to grow.

Don’t ever think that you are the only person that have got such exceptional talent.

You mustn’t show her love through giving her all the ‘bedmatic’ styles that exists.

Your creativity on bed must be merged and synonymous with your care off bed.

There are so many other ways to tie a woman down other than displaying your sexual prowess. If you are looking for other ways to make a woman happy, try showing her real care, love and making her your best friend.

So, as a man, when you remember that your ‘girlfriend’ exists is when you are in the mood to display your sexual abilities. If you are a man and you are in this category, you need to grow up.

There is no being that needs care more than a woman.

Some guys tell me that when their girlfriend is on her period, they will stay away from her until she is free. Hey!!! Is she a intimacy gadget?

What of if she experiences painful menstruation? Don’t you you think that it’s the time to show her care.

I bet you dude, if that girl finds another man who knows the true worth of a woman and embarrasses her with care, melts her heart with love, you will become a history in her life. That is when you will know that your ‘bedmatic’ skills will not save you. It’s more of a display of strength not a display of love.

Always talk to her, show her care, share thoughts to her, give her listening ear. If she tells you her problem, show concern.

Seriously am a male chauvinist, but I can’t deny the fact that women needs to be cared for and respected.

Am open to criticisms.

BY MC UWADIEGWU CFR

Source: http://www.kyrianblog.com/do-not-read-unless-you-are-18-years-above
some women neva care but 2 come to their bf house hv sex and leave..ALL WOMEN should know that if a man does nt love u he wil not take care or be aware about you but only after ur p***y..when it come 2 setling down it wil b suprised to them..my advice is women should knw d man they are going with.nt afta his money
Re: Please Do Not Read Unless You Are 18 & Above by heayey(m): 10:13am On Sep 21, 2015
NICE ONE

1 Like

Re: Please Do Not Read Unless You Are 18 & Above by BlackrulesDworld(m): 10:24am On Sep 21, 2015
Ok

1 Like

Re: Please Do Not Read Unless You Are 18 & Above by freshdopeboi(m): 1:10pm On Sep 21, 2015
I hope to find a sexy woman who will love to explore her sexual fantasies with a mature handsome guy. I am 100% discreet. most reside in lagos 2BB3C462 whatsapp 07056628308
Re: Please Do Not Read Unless You Are 18 & Above by festyalias2baba(m): 1:15pm On Sep 21, 2015
true talk!!!!

1 Like

Re: Please Do Not Read Unless You Are 18 & Above by nitrogen(m): 6:58am On Apr 17, 2016
So, this didn't make FP, choi, oya lalasticlala, how far?
Re: Please Do Not Read Unless You Are 18 & Above by Mushyhills(m): 8:02am On Apr 17, 2016
He just said something amazing...

EVERY HUMAN BEING NEEDS CARE...JUST TALKING TO THE LADIES THAT THINKS EVERYTHING HAS TO COME FROM THE MAN

NONSENSE MINDSET undecided

(1) (Reply)

Compilation of STUPID Dating Threads or Questions by Mr. Nice Guy / How Following UBUNJA For 2years Have Destroyed My Love Life-pussyhoe / Curvy Lady Tears Her Trouser Exposing Her Naked Yansh As She Twerks (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.