Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

I Caught My Daughter In Bed With A Guy. They Are 18 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Daughter In Bed With A Guy. They Are 18 (2409 Views)

I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. / I Caught My Fiancée Cheating / Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Caught My Daughter In Bed With A Guy. They Are 18 by bamisepeters(m): 10:05pm On Jun 19, 2017
"Apologize for interrupting, ask if they would like a bottle of water or a snack, and then get the hell out of her room and let her enjoy her boyfriend’s pe**s.

Your daughter is an adult, as is her boyfriend. If you have not had a discussion about having s3x in your house, then you really have nothing to be concerned about.

If you didn’t establish boundaries, you can’t complain if she crosses boundaries she didn’t know existed only in your head".

The above was the advise given by someone else that answered the question.

Let's come back to my country, Nigeria where we take everything serious including corruption, yet no positive result so far, we hope it will turn out fine soonest.

If a Nigerian mother catches her child doing such with a guy it is a serious battle o.

Coming over to the house of the girl, her parent's house and do such thing is even a huge sign of disrespect to the parents by the girl and the boy.

At first, the mother is not even afraid of HIV but pregnancy.

In this part of the world we love to conform with standard, and as it pertains to this, copulation is not for those who are still unmarried, marriage should come before pregnancy is the standard even as many have violated this standard.

Even before she start behaving normal, trying to get what she has done wrong for such to have happened most Nigerian woman will have beaten daylight out of the girl.

Personally, so far she has stopped them from what they were doing she just need to cool herself down from that shocker and confirm to her that what they have done is not right not by beating or shooting but with words.

At 18 all she needs is proper counseling if what they have done did not result to pregnancy which automatically makes her a wife.

She is already an adult that knows left from right but needs little direction from someone who is experienced which is you the mother so as not to make complete full of herself and the family at large.

Source: http://bamisepeters..com/2017/06/i-caught-my-daughter-in-bed-with-guy.html
Re: I Caught My Daughter In Bed With A Guy. They Are 18 by elderhimself(m): 10:24pm On Jun 19, 2017
Congratulations......!!!
Re: I Caught My Daughter In Bed With A Guy. They Are 18 by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jun 19, 2017
grin
Re: I Caught My Daughter In Bed With A Guy. They Are 18 by PMWSpirit(m): 10:52pm On Jun 19, 2017
Sit down with popcorn and Pepsi , watch better homemade blue film staring your lovely daughter and big black kondo Bf
Re: I Caught My Daughter In Bed With A Guy. They Are 18 by swagguElite(m): 2:57am On Jun 20, 2017
Relax! ...she's 18 ...she definitely knows what she's doing! ...she wanted it ...yu can do nothing to stop that ... Yu can complain n advice her to the extent your words will mess up her extensions! ...she won't still listen

... She is presumed to be an adult at 18 ...but most people at that age are adolescents ...n guess what gingers them more than chocolates n KissDaniel ...the fact that you are worried about them enjoying their life! ...they just want to see that miserable light in your eyes ...

It's a soothing feeling ... " ... that this man I onced feared is feeling munched up for just playing with my boyfriend in the room ...so he can be dis disturbed!"

...that's what goes on in most of their heads ...esp. Those that haven't been personally schooled by their parents about sex! ...probably if yu hv schooled her ...she would be scared of even trying that in your house!

But the thing is .. There are 100ways to kill a rat ....the same way they are 100ways to discourage your kid from further furtherance of her haunting sexual desires!

Next time ... Probably in the open ...just say

"Watsup Katherine ...since I caught you with your boyfriend yesterday n I spoilt evrytin ...what time are you going 2 f%ck him again 2dae! ... So that I won't barge in on you again ... "

... Dad stop! ...I don't like it!

Then go solo n touch her shoulders "..look don't be scared ...yuar old enough to bear children ... Am sure your boyfriend can cater for the twins you will get by the time he sleeps with you 2mao! ... In case that happens call me when he rejects you n d pregnancy coz I know he would! ..."

She might walk out on you angrily ...but trust me
(what yu said will still b ringing in her brain ...coz am sure she must have thought of the consequences of sleeping with the guy but because of sugar coated love lines from the guy ... You know women nau ...na their soft spot b dat )

...she will call her boyfriend and ask him "what if she gets pregnant for him?"

Trust my nigga ...the idiot will say

_" ahn ahn! ..baby yu can't get pregnant nau! ... Am nt cursing you oo that you cannot get pregnant oo! ...I just meant since I don't like using condoms ... N I pull out re quick before cuming there is no way ... You will get pregnant! "

You know ladies nau!

"What if I get pregnant;will you be there for me??"

_ Katherine stop joorh you can't get pregnant! ... Why ar you doing like this ... You know I will always b der for you nau

"So you are saying you will take care of me n our baby?"

_ sssskkkksssssssh! ....sssssskkkkkksssssh!

"Hello sparrow can you hear me? ...hello! ...."

_hello Katherine ...the service was not good ... I didn't hear much ...but I guess I heard you said I could come over to your place this night ...right? ...what's that not wat yu said?

"No! ...I said ... If I got pregn ..........

[Cuts call]

"hello sparrow ... Ar yu still der? ....hello ...........

[Calls back] .... [Switched off]

....To cut the story short ...the scenario am trying to paint is you using a reverse psychology! ... It might not sound like a great idea ...but it is something you can try out ...since you hv failed in educating her from the beginning!

This is you trying to do a damage control ... You could try advising or use a reverse psychology method like d scenario I painted there! ...you could also use both. .there is nothing stopping you from doing such!

Just Remember ..if the nigga she's f%cking is a rich nigga ... She wouldn't want to stop f%cking since she doesn't want to lose such guy to other ladies ...so she f%ck her way thru to keep him ...splashing her in his MoneyPond! ...

If it is broke nigga. .yu would hv a beta Chance of making her have a change of mind ... My thoughts actually! ... I hope am wrong! kiss but I doubt that!

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Daughter In Bed With A Guy. They Are 18 by pussyeater(m): 3:06am On Jun 20, 2017
Picture evidence please
Re: I Caught My Daughter In Bed With A Guy. They Are 18 by Tychamps(m): 8:01am On Jun 20, 2017
swagguElite:
Relax! ...she's 18 ...she definitely knows what she's doing! ...she wanted it ...yu can do nothing to stop that ... Yu can complain n advice her to the extent your words will mess up her extensions! ...she won't still listen

... She is presumed to be an adult at 18 ...but most people at that age are adolescents ...n guess what gingers them more than chocolates n KissDaniel ...the fact that you are worried about them enjoying their life! ...they just want to see that miserable light in your eyes ...

It's a soothing feeling ... " ... that this man I onced feared is feeling munched up for just playing with my boyfriend in the room ...so he can be dis disturbed!"

...that's what goes on in most of their heads ...esp. Those that haven't been personally schooled by their parents about sex! ...probably if yu hv schooled her ...she would be scared of even trying that in your house!

But the thing is .. There are 100ways to kill a rat ....the same way they are 100ways to discourage your kid from further furtherance of her haunting sexual desires!

"Watsup Katherine ...since I caught you with your boyfriend yesterday n I spoilt evrytin ...what time are you going 2 f%ck him again 2dae! ... So that I won't barge in on you again ... "

Then go solo n touch her shoulders "..look don't be scared ...yuar old enough to bear children ... Am sure your boyfriend can cater for the twins you will get by the time he sleeps with you 2mao! ... In case that happens call me when he rejects you n d pregnancy coz I know he would! ..."

(what yu said will still b ringing in her brain ...coz am sure she must have thought of the consequences of sleeping with the guy but because of sugar coated love lines from the guy ... You know women nau ...na their soft spot b dat )

_" ahn ahn! ..baby yu can't get pregnant nau! ... Am nt cursing you oo that you cannot get pregnant oo! ...I just meant since I don't like using condoms ... N I pull out re quick before cuming there is no way ... You will get pregnant! "

You know ladies nau!

_ Katherine stop joorh you can't get pregnant! ... Why ar you doing like this ... You know I will always b der for you nau

_hello Katherine ...the service was not good ... I didn't hear much ...but I guess I heard you said I could come over to your place this night ...right? ...what's that not wat yu said?

[Cuts call]

....To cut the story short ...the scenario am trying to paint is you using a reverse psychology! ... It might not sound like a great idea ...but it is something you can try out ...since you hv failed in educating her from the beginning!

This is you trying to do a damage control ... You could try advising or use a reverse psychology method like d scenario I painted there! ...you could also use both. .there is nothing stopping you from doing such!

Just Remember ..if the nigga she's f%cking is a rich nigga ... She wouldn't want to stop f%cking since she doesn't want to lose such guy to other ladies ...so she f%ck her way thru to keep him ...splashing her in his MoneyPond! ...

If it is broke nigga. .yu would hv a beta Chance of making her have a change of mind ... My thoughts actually! ... I hope am wrong! kiss but I doubt that!
This guy is mad... thumbs up for you.
you did Justice to it already cheesy
swagguElite:

You know ladies nau!

[Cuts call]

you did Justice to it already
Re: I Caught My Daughter In Bed With A Guy. They Are 18 by swagguElite(m): 8:09am On Jun 20, 2017
Tychamps:

you did Justice to it already cheesy
grin grin grin thanks bro!

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Daughter In Bed With A Guy. They Are 18 by bamisepeters(m): 9:13am On Jun 20, 2017
I don't want to quote that long epistle, thank you for the time you took to do that, you nailed it.

(1) (Reply)

Meet Members Of My Family / The Gal That I Love Told Me This Evening That She Want To Be Left Alone / Men Who Have Premature Ejaculation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.