Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,967 members, 7,825,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread - Business (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread (54742 Views)

How Payporte Became Famous Brand in Online Retail Stores Like Jumia And Konga / Hilarious Jumia And Konga Black Friday Tweets / How To Save Money On Jumia And Konga Black Friday Deals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by RobinHez(m): 9:12pm On Feb 08, 2016
dominique:

I sent you a mail this morning. Thought you saw it. My husband said he'll help me check for it at the Slot on his way to work. Still hold on, if the Slot price is higher than the Konga price, then I'll get back to you
Choi... My mind agn embarassed

Oh... Cool..
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by Fabzgrace(f): 4:58pm On Feb 14, 2016
Robinhez help me out with this meme.
"My face when mama says there's no meat in the soup for me again."

Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by RobinHez(m): 8:02pm On Feb 14, 2016
Fabzgrace:
Robinhez help me out with this meme.
"My face when mama says there's no meat in the soup for me again."
There u go dear. smiley

Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by Fabzgrace(f): 10:16pm On Feb 14, 2016
RobinHez:
There u go dear. smiley
lol. Long tym.
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by 2sex(m): 10:47pm On Feb 14, 2016
RobinHez:

There u go dear. smiley
Your phone has been dead. Na wa for u o.

What price and specs of laptop are available at your end?
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by RobinHez(m): 8:10am On Feb 15, 2016
2sex:
Your phone has been dead. Na wa for u o.

What price and specs of laptop are available at your end?
My social media handle u mean? Sorry... I just had to go low-key if I'm to pass the semester's exam cry

And I'm very shy... But I guess I'll have to update the first page with a hot line to receive calls embarassed

OK... So about the laptops, u know the situation of the economy now and the price of 1 dollar to naira, so prices of items have "flown" up like kilode?!

Well this are a few for u to consider, if u have any suggestions just lemme know. smiley

Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by RobinHez(m): 8:27am On Feb 15, 2016
Mobile Number updated on page 0! cry
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by 2sex(m): 8:33am On Feb 15, 2016
RobinHez:

My social media handle u mean? Sorry... I just had to go low-key if I'm to pass the semester's exam cry

And I'm very shy... But I guess I'll have to update the first page with a hot line to receive calls embarassed

OK... So about the laptops, u know the situation of the economy now and the price of 1 dollar to naira, so prices of items have "flown" up like kilode?!

Well this are a few for u to consider, if u have any suggestions just lemme know. smiley
chai... the thing I want no dey hia ooo. I will be patient and hope prices falls soonest.
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by RobinHez(m): 8:38am On Feb 15, 2016
2sex:
chai... the thing I want no dey hia ooo. I will be patient and hope prices falls soonest.
LOL.. Watcha need? cheesy

And waiting for prices to drop, is a bad idea! Cut its not happening soon. grin
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by 2sex(m): 8:44am On Feb 15, 2016
RobinHez:

LOL.. Watcha need? cheesy

And waiting for prices to drop, is a bad idea! Cut its not happening soon. grin
I was at a computer shop bro. What I was told is that sellers are currently on panic mood. What people are selling now is just what was in stock, no one is importing anything. The guy told me to wait till mid of the year or longer.

What if they import now and naira falls again?
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by RobinHez(m): 8:51am On Feb 15, 2016
2sex:
I was at a computer shop bro. What I was told is that sellers are currently on panic mood. What people are selling now is just what was in stock, no one is importing anything. The guy told me to wait till mid of the year or longer.

What if they import now and naira falls again?
U go fear Nigerians!
grin

Well... They'll have to sell like that if it happens.
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by Thread: 6:09pm On Mar 17, 2016
Hi there
Make your purchase on KONGA via the link in my signature.
Thanks
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by prahcetomi(m): 1:05pm On Apr 06, 2016
Robinhez. Jumia doesn't accept pay on delivery on the particular phone I want to buy.Help me ooo
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by RobinHez(m): 1:47pm On Apr 06, 2016
prahcetomi:
Robinhez. Jumia doesn't accept pay on delivery on the particular phone I want to buy.Help me ooo
Name of phone?
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by prahcetomi(m): 3:35pm On Apr 06, 2016
RobinHez:
Name of phone?
dogee Homtom HT7
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by RobinHez(m): 7:21pm On Apr 06, 2016
prahcetomi:
dogee Homtom HT7
Ooh. The doogee products are to be imported from abroad so u can't pay on delivery nor cancel the order after placing them.

If you're still interested in it, you can add me up so we can work something out.
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by prahcetomi(m): 7:41pm On Apr 06, 2016
RobinHez:

Ooh. The doogee products are to be imported from abroad so u can't pay on delivery nor cancel the order after placing them.

If you're still interested in it, you can add me up so we can work something out.
thanks...I'm definitely interested.whatsapp?
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by RobinHez(m): 7:48pm On Apr 06, 2016
prahcetomi:
thanks...I'm definitely interested.whatsapp?
Alright. Check the first page, my contact details are there.
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by prahcetomi(m): 7:53pm On Apr 06, 2016
RobinHez:

Alright. Check the first page, my contact details are there.
no problem,will send you a msg now.
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by AKAKAK(m): 7:53pm On Apr 06, 2016
Do you want to know how to get paid daily by shopping in a supermarket and introducing others to shop in the same supermarket?? If yes then attend the following expo to find out more.

Venue De Rennasance hotel Ikeja beside Shoprite
Time : 12 noon
Date: Saturday 9th April 2016
Access fee 2k

Venue De Rennasance hotel Ikeja beside Shoprite
Time : 4:pm
Date: Sunday 10th April 2016
Access fee 2k

Venue: Protea hotel VI opposite Eko Hotel
Access fee 2k

Venue: Mr Biggs Bode thomas round about Surulere
Access fee 1k

for further enquiries call Sola 08123123687.
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by arisanate(m): 5:11am On Apr 07, 2016
Hello guys, please i need an answer asap
am new to konga, so i got an order today.
i am in lagos, and the order is in ph. my question is how do i deliver the order?
is it through konga, or another courier ?
Also the goods is on pay on delivery, what does that mean exactly?
thanks
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by RobinHez(m): 8:01am On Apr 07, 2016
arisanate:
Hello guys, please i need an answer asap
am new to konga, so i got an order today.
i am in lagos, and the order is in ph. my question is how do i deliver the order?
is it through konga, or another courier ?
Also the goods is on pay on delivery, what does that mean exactly?
thanks
U're a seller right? U can use konga's courier service or a personal courier of ur choice.

The person only pays for the goods when it has been delivered to him @PoD
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by obizzy(m): 12:42pm On Apr 11, 2016
Please how much is infinix hot 2 on jumia. I'm new to this ordering thingy. I need the phone asap. I'm in lagos. Can i get a POD?How do i go about it,thanks.
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by RobinHez(m): 6:44pm On Apr 11, 2016
obizzy:
Please how much is infinix hot 2 on jumia. I'm new to this ordering thingy. I need the phone asap. I'm in lagos. Can i get a POD?How do i go about it,thanks.
Its #27600 (aside shipping fees)

If u order today, ull get it before Friday.

Yeah, u get to pay on delivery

Just forward your full names, phone number, address to Robin.hez@yandex.com

Or u can contact me via any means (check page 0)
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by RobinHez(m): 7:54pm On May 13, 2016
It is here again! The Jumia Mobile week..AkA, the Megatron!!! If you know how it went down last year, you'd be pretty excited about this year! cool

1 Share

Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by ipain: 6:59am On May 21, 2016
RobinHez:
It is here again! The Jumia Mobile week..AkA, the Megatron!!! If you know how it went down last year, you'd be pretty excited about this year! cool

so your whatsapp no dey work again?
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by RobinHez(m): 8:59am On May 21, 2016
ipain:
so your whatsapp no dey work again?

Baba, my phone was obtained in school o... I had to gather money I'll be online before 2morow.. I'm currently using the free 'internet.org' to surf NL on one extinct BB, no vex embarassed
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 27, 2016
My phone was obtained too, is tecno phantom A+ available? Whats the price please?
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by Nobody: 8:20am On May 28, 2016
Oga robinhez pls epp me. Or if you no longer offer the service pls let me know sir,
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by RobinHez(m): 11:07am On May 28, 2016
sexfabregas:
Oga robinhez pls epp me. Or if you no longer offer the service pls let me know sir,
Lol, I'm still very much active...
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by RobinHez(m): 11:12am On May 28, 2016
sexfabregas:
My phone was obtained too, is tecno phantom A+ available? Whats the price please?
That phone haf old na...

Its no longer available!

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Naira Finally Crashes To 260 Per Dollar, Its Lowest In 42 Years / Why Onyema Was Flagged By The US - Advice From A US Based Business Man. / See The Man I Saw Using POS Machine Selling His Gurasa Suya In Birnin kebbi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.