Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,732 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread - Business (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread (54739 Views)

How Payporte Became Famous Brand in Online Retail Stores Like Jumia And Konga / Hilarious Jumia And Konga Black Friday Tweets / How To Save Money On Jumia And Konga Black Friday Deals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by mathefaro(m): 6:45am On Nov 07, 2016
RobinHez:

just follow this thread, and i'll in my possible best keep you updated as i receive info.
ok
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by crowther15(m): 6:50pm On Nov 08, 2016
any news concerning 12 days of promo....
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by smartsexy(m): 8:37pm On Nov 08, 2016
Pls is there any discount on samsung j7 apart from it current price of #55k. If there is then i need one and how can i get it after i order.
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by smartsexy(m): 8:41pm On Nov 08, 2016
[b][/b]Pls is there any discount on samsung j7 apart from it current price of #55k. If there is then i need one and how can i get it after i order.
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by RobinHez(m): 9:17pm On Nov 08, 2016
i'm, sorry, i wont be able to help during flash sales, we are given restrictions. but for other normal orders, i'm at your service.
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by crowther15(m): 4:20am On Nov 09, 2016
RobinHez:
i'm, sorry, i wont be able to help during flash sales, we are given restrictions. but for other normal orders, i'm at your service.
SIR.... I DNT GET U OO
FLASH SALES AND NORMAL ORDER....
ELABORATE PLS... TNX
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by RobinHez(m): 7:40am On Nov 09, 2016
crowther15:
SIR.... I DNT GET U OO
FLASH SALES AND NORMAL ORDER....
ELABORATE PLS... TNX
during blck friday, there are general discounts across all categories, then we have some special hours o f the day when special discounts are given to certain products, and its for fastest fingers first. That's flash sales

1 Like

Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by RobinHez(m): 10:11pm On Nov 13, 2016
The Calendar

1 Share

Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by RobinHez(m): 10:49am On Nov 15, 2016
supergata:
where is bros robinhez have been looking for you everywhere on nairaland . i need you like ASAP. i have a business partnership deal for you jumia stuff. its small money oh. dont expect too much oh i have warn you cos i know you are a big boy. PM ME

LOL, ok.
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by Capitano1(m): 11:31am On Nov 15, 2016
Hello there
I need someone who can help drop my orders on any konga drop off close to him:her. While I give him or her commission per drop of a product. Only serious minded individuals pls.
Contact can be found below.
Look forward to your message
Regards
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by crowther15(m): 8:37pm On Nov 15, 2016
has anyone bought anytin yet on jumia for the stuff
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by RobinHez(m): 10:25pm On Nov 15, 2016
crowther15:
has anyone bought anytin yet on jumia for the stuff
People are buying, based on their interest. See the calendar above.
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by RobinHez(m): 8:47pm On Mar 19, 2017
still active
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by RobinHez(m): 8:35pm On Apr 23, 2017
MOBILE WEEK FOR 2017 starts at midnight!
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by RobinHez(m): 12:00am On Apr 24, 2017
flash sales for the week. . .oh boy that Motorola G4 sha shocked

Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by poshemmanuel(m): 12:05am On Apr 24, 2017
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by RobinHez(m): 4:28pm On Apr 24, 2017
poshemmanuel:
Is club jerseys available?
No bro
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by wolfenstein(m): 1:03am On Apr 27, 2017
RobinHez:
flash sales for the week. . .oh boy that Motorola G4 sha shocked
don't wanna believe Jumia, look well at d pix and u will find out that d pix is a Motorola g4 plus
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by RobinHez(m): 8:28am On Apr 27, 2017
wolfenstein:

don't wanna believe Jumia, look well at d pix and u will find out that d pix is a Motorola g4 plus
It's the G4 play actually. . .I was already drooling embarassed
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by wolfenstein(m): 9:03am On Apr 27, 2017
RobinHez:

It's the G4 play actually. . .I was already drooling embarassed
No mind dem jor, na like so person for olx put Motorola g4 for 32k, by d time i call am him come dey tell me say na g4 play.
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by RobinHez(m): 9:37am On Apr 27, 2017
wolfenstein:

No mind dem jor, na like so person for olx put Motorola g4 for 32k, by d time i call am him come dey tell me say na g4 play.
Lol. . .na so e dey be.
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by RobinHez(m): 10:26am On Oct 03, 2017
Still very much active! cheesy
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by RobinHez(m): 4:51am On Oct 04, 2017
@Enyinne check your mail.
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by blixxman: 5:08am On Oct 04, 2017
Hello guys!

If you have been looking for a way to make money online, look no further. There a new Nigerian Online shopping website that just got launched in Abuja, Lagos, Port Harcourt and Kano of recent. The name of the website Ozone also known as Ozone marketplace website URL is www.ozone.com.ng. I was opportune to speak with the CEO. There was something very interesting about what he said "the motivation for Ozone.com.ng is that even though there are a lot of local content producers in Nigeria. there no particular e-commerce website that supports local farmers and businesses

For example, Alibaba and Aliexpress help China put their product out to the world. That is the gap Ozone has come to close. I got signed up right away and started listing my items and before I knew it, my phone started ringing and I have sold all my laptop that I have been listing on Jumia and Jiji for some time now and were not sold.

It was an amazing way to make free money. guys, I am very proud to recommend www.ozone.com.ng to you. Hurry not now and create your online store with them so that you can start making money and stop working for people you hate.

Try it our and you will, you have nothing to loose

Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by RobinHez(m): 10:19am On Oct 10, 2017
Still taking orders smiley
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by RobinHez(m): 5:56pm On Oct 23, 2017
Anticipate! cheesy

Black Friday starting Nov 13

1 Share

Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by pmc01(m): 12:55pm On Oct 27, 2017
RobinHez:
Anticipate! cheesy

Black Friday starting Nov 13

I wan buy lappy. How far?
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by RobinHez(m): 1:03pm On Oct 27, 2017
pmc01:

I wan buy lappy. How far?

How much u get? And wetin be ur specs??
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by pmc01(m): 2:41pm On Oct 27, 2017
RobinHez:

How much u get? And wetin be ur specs??
Something wey go fit play PES 2016 without qualms.
At least, 6 hours battery
Enough memory space.
I no get pass 60k, if the money less pass that one sef, I go happy. grin

I just need something to enhance my job till my hustle go reach
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by RobinHez(m): 3:31pm On Oct 27, 2017
pmc01:
Something wey go fit play PES 2016 without qualms. At least, 6 hours battery Enough memory space. I no get pass 60k, if the money less pass that one sef, I go happy. grin
I just need something to enhance my job till my hustle go reach
Bros why na? grin grin grin
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by pmc01(m): 3:54pm On Oct 27, 2017
RobinHez:

Bros why na? grin grin grin
No laugh me na abeg. Money no dey my hand and U need to find Lappy wey I fit dey manage. I no find new one o. sad cry
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by RobinHez(m): 5:14pm On Oct 27, 2017
pmc01:

No laugh me na abeg. Money no dey my hand and U need to find Lappy wey I fit dey manage. I no find new one o. sad cry

Lol, Jumia no dey sell second hand products na...

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

Naira Finally Crashes To 260 Per Dollar, Its Lowest In 42 Years / Why Onyema Was Flagged By The US - Advice From A US Based Business Man. / See The Man I Saw Using POS Machine Selling His Gurasa Suya In Birnin kebbi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.