Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,275 members, 7,818,934 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread - Business (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread (54658 Views)

How Payporte Became Famous Brand in Online Retail Stores Like Jumia And Konga / Hilarious Jumia And Konga Black Friday Tweets / How To Save Money On Jumia And Konga Black Friday Deals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by phiszo(m): 1:11pm On Sep 01, 2016
RobinHez:

Was the order confirmed?
This is the only message I've received. "Your order has been received and is being processed."
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by RobinHez(m): 4:29pm On Sep 01, 2016
phiszo:

This is the only message I've received. "Your order has been received and is being processed."

Then chill, ull hear from them soon
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by MzMaerykay(f): 6:55am On Sep 09, 2016
Morning....please what is the best phone i can get at 25k over at your end and its specs?
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by RobinHez(m): 2:38pm On Sep 09, 2016
MzMaerykay:
Morning....please what is the best phone i can get at 25k over at your end and its specs?
Thanks for doing business. smiley
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by dannykriss(m): 12:02am On Sep 10, 2016
Is infinix hot note pro available, hw much is it
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by RobinHez(m): 8:35am On Sep 10, 2016
dannykriss:
Is infinix hot note pro available, hw much is it
No, it's not sir.
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by ceecia(f): 6:26pm On Sep 10, 2016
what are the fastest selling inexpensive products on the jumia platform
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by Unlimited22: 10:16pm On Sep 10, 2016
I want to get the gionee m5 plus, a 10000 mah PowerBar and an original gionee charger. I'm in ph, how much will it cost and how much will d Shipping cost?
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by RobinHez(m): 11:20pm On Sep 10, 2016
ceecia:
what are the fastest selling inexpensive products on the jumia platform
Depends on the category miss.
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by RobinHez(m): 11:25pm On Sep 10, 2016
Unlimited22:
I want to get the gionee m5 plus, a 10000 mah PowerBar and an original gionee charger. I'm in ph, how much will it cost and how much will d Shipping cost?
Only 1 seller has the product on Jumia and it sells for #97,500
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by saintruky(m): 7:42am On Sep 11, 2016
Op I bought a laptop from from jumia, the internal cooling fan was missing from it. I can hardly use it cos of its extreme hotness.
Its HP G250.
Pls advice
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by RobinHez(m): 1:03pm On Sep 11, 2016
saintruky:
Op I bought a laptop from from jumia, the internal cooling fan was missing from it. I can hardly use it cos of its extreme hotness.
Its HP G250.
Pls advice
File for a return sir.
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by ceecia(f): 3:23pm On Sep 11, 2016
RobinHez:

Depends on the category miss.

fashion and beauty category
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by RobinHez(m): 4:13pm On Sep 11, 2016
ceecia:

fashion and beauty category

Wristwatches and shoes.

For beauty... I can't really tell... lipsrsealed
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by ceecia(f): 5:21pm On Sep 11, 2016
RobinHez:

Wristwatches and shoes.

For beauty... I can't really tell... lipsrsealed
Thanks for your help.

1 Like

Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by saintruky(m): 11:17pm On Sep 14, 2016
RobinHez:

File for a return sir.

I bought it 2014, i only detected the fault early this year for i seldom use the laptop. Can i still file for a return?
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by RobinHez(m): 11:23pm On Sep 14, 2016
saintruky:

I bought it 2014, i only detected the fault early this year for i seldom use the laptop. Can i still file for a return?
Eiya... It's way past its warranty period.

But, are you sure about it not having a cooling fan cuz it's hot.. Or because you've actually checked for the fan?
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by RobinHez(m): 7:34am On Sep 15, 2016
Replied ur pm @eben123
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by saintruky(m): 5:38pm On Sep 15, 2016
RobinHez:

Eiya... It's way past its warranty period.

But, are you sure about it not having a cooling fan cuz it's hot.. Or because you've actually checked for the fan?

I've had to lose and saw te fan isnt there. I was there when the engineer opened the laptop. The engineer is my childhood friend and he too bought same laptop from jumia
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by RobinHez(m): 6:12pm On Sep 15, 2016
saintruky:

I've had to lose and saw te fan isnt there. I was there when the engineer opened the laptop. The engineer is my childhood friend and he too bought same laptop from jumia
I'm so sorry about that. But there's nothing jumia can do as its no longer under warranty.

Buy a fan to put in.
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by Rhukie(f): 3:30pm On Sep 16, 2016
@robinhez, please can fairly used items such as clothing be sold on this platforms
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by RobinHez(m): 4:30pm On Sep 16, 2016
Rhukie:
@robinhez, please can fairly used items such as clothing be sold on this platforms
No ma'am
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by saintruky(m): 12:08am On Sep 20, 2016
RobinHez:

I'm so sorry about that. But there's nothing jumia can do as its no longer under warranty.

Buy a fan to put in.

I've searched n searched for d fan, i no see am. If u know where I could get it, kindly let me know. It just developed flex problem on Friday. I'll soon batch it on d floor
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by sodson11(m): 1:44pm On Sep 22, 2016
Can I get Mi-Tribe A500
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by RobinHez(m): 2:45pm On Sep 22, 2016
sodson11:
Can I get Mi-Tribe A500
Yes you can. It's #20,000 aside shipping fees
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by sodson11(m): 4:09pm On Sep 22, 2016
RobinHez:
Yes you can. It's #20,000 aside shipping fees
Where can i order?
Based in lagos
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by RobinHez(m): 4:48pm On Sep 22, 2016
sodson11:

Where can i order?
Based in lagos
Message me on whatsapp. My number is on the first page.
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by dannykriss(m): 12:41am On Sep 25, 2016
still looking 4 infinix hot note pro, any news on availability based in bayelsa
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by RobinHez(m): 8:41am On Sep 25, 2016
dannykriss:
still looking 4 infinix hot note pro, any news on availability based in bayelsa
That's an old device... No longer available
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by RobinHez(m): 8:24pm On Nov 06, 2016
Black Friday is here again...From November 14th to 25th 2016
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by mathefaro(m): 8:47pm On Nov 06, 2016
RobinHez:
Black Friday is here again...From November 14th to 25th 2016
Good evening. Please is there any hint in which devices will be up for discount this year. A friend of mine is eying both the Tecno Canon 9 and Infinix hot 4. Any details/update about these 2 devices as regards the black Friday will be highly appreciated
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by RobinHez(m): 10:47pm On Nov 06, 2016
mathefaro:
Good evening. Please is there any hint in which devices will be up for discount this year. A friend of mine is eying both the Tecno Canon 9 and Infinix hot 4. Any details/update about these 2 devices as regards the black Friday will be highly appreciated
just follow this thread, and i'll in my possible best keep you updated as i receive info.

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

This Is The Number One Reason You Are Still Broke / Newly Updated Price List Of DSTV And GOTV Packages And Available Channels. / See Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.