Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,763 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Saraki May Be Calling For The Okadigbo's Treatment! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki May Be Calling For The Okadigbo's Treatment! (5078 Views)

Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group / Flashback Campaign Poster Of Buhari And Okadigbo / Saraki May Be Going Through Corruption Trial, But We Stand By Him - Abdullahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki May Be Calling For The Okadigbo's Treatment! by atlwireles: 4:08pm On Sep 21, 2015
tomakint:

Using the law to evade justice? Hello..

What is justice without the law. If the law finds him innocent is that not justice or lawfulness?
Re: Saraki May Be Calling For The Okadigbo's Treatment! by tomakint: 5:37pm On Sep 21, 2015
atlwireles:

What is justice without the law. If the law finds him innocent is that not justice or lawfulness?
.....but the law is yet to declare him innocent my bro and the golden opportunity he has to prove his innocence is for him to honour the invitation given him at the Tribunal.....so why is he dancing around? Is he trying to wish his trial away......
Re: Saraki May Be Calling For The Okadigbo's Treatment! by HzRF(m): 6:29pm On Sep 21, 2015
tomakint:

The picture I was trying to paint is very simple, if Past Senate Presidents with lesser crimes could be kicked out by the Executive (Presidency), I don't see how a Saraki (with weightier crimes) will survive this....the Okadigbo Treatment will not come in form of impeachment but mob action in the Senate floor with Saraki's group!
As long as Saraki controls the Senate u are only wasting ur tym

And mind u pdp loves what's going on in your party

They help destroy ur change cuz u present dem d chance

PDP is enough to keep Saraki as d Senate President for the next 3+yrs

If ur tinubu Is smart he should change his strategy

Hope you get it

2 Likes

Re: Saraki May Be Calling For The Okadigbo's Treatment! by Bayswater: 6:39pm On Sep 21, 2015
tomakint:

.....but the law is yet to declare him innocent my bro and the golden opportunity he has to prove his innocence is for him to honour the invitation given him at the Tribunal.....so why is he dancing around? Is he trying to wish his trial away......

Tomakint, have you ported to the party of perdition? Have you decamped to APC?
Re: Saraki May Be Calling For The Okadigbo's Treatment! by tomakint: 7:09pm On Sep 21, 2015
Bayswater:

Tomakint, have you ported to the party of perdition? Have you decamped to APC?
You of all people should know my position here, I can never be in support of APC,....I am a GEJite sympathetic to the PDP cause and if you have been following my post on the Saraki saga, you will understand that I never liked the way the traitor emerged as the Senate President despite being a latecomer to the party. I am for justice and yes Saraki deserves to be punished
Re: Saraki May Be Calling For The Okadigbo's Treatment! by Brooklynsouth(f): 7:30pm On Sep 21, 2015
tomakint:
Every form of overtures thrown at the embattled Senate President, Olubukola Saraki, for smooth sail of justice had been rebuffed by this same arrogant no 1 Lawmaker in the land. Enwerem and Wabara were once Senate Presidents with lesser criminal charges yet bow out in Gentleman-style when on collision course with the Executive. Okadigbo who choose to be heady had it rough and was tear-gassed to his death being asthmatic. The question is, 'Does Bukola wants the Okadigbo Treatment'? He seems to be!
who is this idiot

2 Likes

Re: Saraki May Be Calling For The Okadigbo's Treatment! by frankyychiji(f): 8:29pm On Sep 21, 2015
alaoeri:
If care is not taken, the stubborn & arrogant Saraki will not only vacate the seat of SP but also lose his senatorial seat.
Did you and your likes not boast that Saraki would surely be arrested by the police today?
Well now my pretty.... wink
Re: Saraki May Be Calling For The Okadigbo's Treatment! by solonazzy: 9:14pm On Sep 21, 2015
boss1310:
are you justifying the way okadigbo was murdered or simply saying that in the democratic government that we have there is no lawful means to impeach a senate president?
whats the man's offence that everybody is calling for his head,I honestly don't know yet

Like u just returned to earth...... Nigeria in particular
Re: Saraki May Be Calling For The Okadigbo's Treatment! by boss1310(m): 10:31pm On Sep 21, 2015
solonazzy:

Like u just returned to earth...... Nigeria in particular
you that is under the earth can you just reveal to me what the man did that can be disrupting the smooth power play between the executive and legislature.is he guilty of an offence that can't be attributed to any senator or even buhari himself
Re: Saraki May Be Calling For The Okadigbo's Treatment! by solonazzy: 11:33pm On Sep 21, 2015
boss1310:

you that is under the earth can you just reveal to me what the man did that can be disrupting the smooth power play between the executive and legislature.is he guilty of an offence that can't be attributed to any senator or even buhari himself
If u hav evidence of others, bring it forward to d tribunal.... False asset declaration is his offense..... He's to clear himself nt claim witch hunt

1 Like

Re: Saraki May Be Calling For The Okadigbo's Treatment! by boss1310(m): 12:40am On Sep 22, 2015
solonazzy:

If u hav evidence of others, bring it forward to d tribunal.... False asset declaration is his offense..... He's to clear himself nt claim witch hunt
then due process should be followed not all these noise being made about teargassing and arrest or no arrest,from a headline I saw here in Nairaland he says he will appear b4 tribunal Tomm why all the condemnation on a man not yet found guilty on any charges
this is Nigeria everybody knows he is being witch hunt nothing more,its bad that the politicians are doing that but too bad that some citizens criticize him based on only what they hear from those politicians.
Re: Saraki May Be Calling For The Okadigbo's Treatment! by solonazzy: 8:08am On Sep 22, 2015
boss1310:

then due process should be followed not all these noise being made about teargassing and arrest or no arrest,from a headline I saw here in Nairaland he says he will appear b4 tribunal Tomm why all the condemnation on a man not yet found guilty on any charges
this is Nigeria everybody knows he is being witch hunt nothing more,its bad that the politicians are doing that but too bad that some citizens criticize him based on only what they hear from those politicians.
U shuld ask urself y he has suddenly decided to show hmself up 2day..... If it's nt dat due process is being followed by d cct
Re: Saraki May Be Calling For The Okadigbo's Treatment! by boss1310(m): 10:01am On Sep 22, 2015
solonazzy:

U shuld ask urself y he has suddenly decided to show hmself up 2day..... If it's nt dat due process is being followed by d cct
was he hiding before.don't you see him at senate sittings
Re: Saraki May Be Calling For The Okadigbo's Treatment! by solonazzy: 10:17am On Sep 22, 2015
boss1310:
was he hiding before.don't you see him at senate sittings
Is dat whr his trial was taking place on Friday?
Re: Saraki May Be Calling For The Okadigbo's Treatment! by boss1310(m): 4:36pm On Sep 22, 2015
solonazzy:

Is dat whr his trial was taking place on Friday?
I asked you this cos you people make too much noise about this man as if he is the problem we have in this country even to the extent of bringing up a teargas incident in the past.you talk about him as if he is a convicted felon hiding from the law while the man is boldly challenging the accusations levelled against him.he is not hiding and nobody have convicted him yet.when he is convicted of any crime you guys can make all the noise you want
Re: Saraki May Be Calling For The Okadigbo's Treatment! by tomakint: 6:36pm On Sep 30, 2015
solonazzy:

May you live long for this post......Saraki cannot run away from his shadow, this I know for sure.
Re: Saraki May Be Calling For The Okadigbo's Treatment! by tomakint: 2:09am On Oct 20, 2015
tomakint:

You of all people should know my position here, I can never be in support of APC,....I am a GEJite sympathetic to the PDP cause and if you have been following my post on the Saraki saga, you will understand that I never liked the way the traitor emerged as the Senate President despite being a latecomer to the party. I am for justice and yes Saraki deserves to be punished
I said it here, Saraki deserved whatever happens to him.
Re: Saraki May Be Calling For The Okadigbo's Treatment! by Ratello: 2:55am On Mar 19, 2016
It is rather too unfortunate how Saraki is toying with the future of Nigerians. If this worthless individual can be do bold to hire 80 SAN Lawyers in order to evade justice while failing to pass the lifeline of this administration - The 2016 Budget into operation one can surmise that this spoilt brat has nothing to offer this Country. Is this not the right time for this dude to be deservedly served the Okadigbo Treatment? I mean why is he afraid yo stand trial for CRIMES he committed ? I wondered what EFCC is waiting for. Saraki can't hold Nigerians to ransom. Chase this loser out ASAP!
Re: Saraki May Be Calling For The Okadigbo's Treatment! by tit(f): 3:16am On Mar 19, 2016
apc, sorry.
like a spoilt brat, you guys resort to bullying to get your way.
infortunately, you are not dealing with a weak spine like GEJ.
do your worst!

anyway, it is a pity the old fool from daura travelled, again, on the eve of the senate president elections!
and then fell asleep on election day!!!!
if you had an awake somebody as president,
you did not be disturbing the peace and tranquility of our beloved wan nigeria,
with your moaning and foaming in the mouth!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Japan Fixed This Damaged Road In 6days, How Long Do U Think It Will Take The FG? / Breaking!!! Ipob Finally Meets With President Trump (live!) Watch Video / Bandits Release Shocking Video Of Kidnapped Greenfield University Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.