Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Is She Mad Yes Or No ????? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Mad Yes Or No ????? (4078 Views)

I Mistakenly Called My Babe A Name Belonging To My Sidechick. Now She's Mad / Women And Drama (why Is She Mad At Me?)... Photos / Ladies Sha! After I Rejected Her Advances... Now She Mad. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Mad Yes Or No ????? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 21, 2015
cry cry cry cry i saw a post about a guy trying to dump his bipolar gf well its painful to be bipolar
A bipolar girl is even more stronger than any oda normal girl she goes through so many pains she cant even share
Is it d constant 24/7 headaches
or the thought of committing sucide
Or the fact that she suffers alogia cant pronounce words well neither can she spell well
Or the pain of loosin her memory
Is it the aggressive nature of her just because she feels rejected
Or the pain of a deep long period of depression feeling worthless every single day
or the hyper active period.
She doesnt think like every oda girl she does crios medical therapies nd consume more drugs dan u can imagine she sumtimes need electric charges to bring her brain back to life and a guy is thinkin of dumpin his bipolar gf i av a lot to say bou bipolar bt i will keep to mysef
Bt since ever peeps family frnds showed me love nd care still showin me i became a happy fun girl
Bipolar girls deserve to marry nd move on with life just like every oda girl outthere cry cry cry cry

ACTIVIST FOR BIPOLAR

1 Like

Re: Is She Mad Yes Or No ????? by donTbone(m): 1:19pm On Sep 21, 2015
wait mah pee before I post!

Wait o, are you the bipolar gal in question sad sad sad

Would actually like to meet the bipolar girl if she doesn't mind!

u can mail me ... eadeleke47@yahoo.com
Re: Is She Mad Yes Or No ????? by grad2012(f): 1:22pm On Sep 21, 2015
You are rit op dey deserve a life too.
Re: Is She Mad Yes Or No ????? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 21, 2015
grad2012:
You are rit op dey deserve a life too.
Thank you so much kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Is She Mad Yes Or No ????? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 21, 2015
yeah they all do, we all do but the most important is finding someone who knows all these flaws and still love them and treat them right. It's about choice but the reality is that most Niggas got enough problems of theirs let alone for anyone to add up to it while others can't stand these features you listed, hopefully I wish bipolar chicks and dudes the best.
Re: Is She Mad Yes Or No ????? by zyzxx(m): 1:35pm On Sep 21, 2015
dey deserve to
Re: Is She Mad Yes Or No ????? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 21, 2015
icedbeatz:
yeah they all do, we all do but the most important is finding someone who knows all these flaws and still love them and treat them right. It's about choice but the reality is that most Niggas got enough problems of theirs let alone for anyone to add up to it while others can't stand these features you listed, hopefully I wish bipolar chicks and dudes the best.
Yeah dats why av chose never to marry cry cry cry cry
Re: Is She Mad Yes Or No ????? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 21, 2015
zyzxx:
dey deserve to
Thank you kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Is She Mad Yes Or No ????? by Acidosis(m): 2:11pm On Sep 21, 2015
halfrica:

smh

You don't want to LOVE? or, are you scared you can't find an understanding lover?
Re: Is She Mad Yes Or No ????? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 21, 2015
Acidosis:

smh

You don't want to LOVE? or, are you scared you can't find an understanding lover?
Exactly!!!! cry cry cry cry no one understands
Me
Re: Is She Mad Yes Or No ????? by donholy28(m): 2:25pm On Sep 21, 2015
halfrica:
Exactly!!!! cry cry cry cry no one understands Me
na because say u no want people to understand u
Re: Is She Mad Yes Or No ????? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 21, 2015
halfrica:

don't put yourself in that box of " dats why av chose not to marry " ish hun, you have to live and try to have fun and make the best out of every situation. what of those who are mad? crippled? blind? deaf? WTF swtie common bipolar ain't that bad like you term it here ok. life is too short for you to be sipping that negativity, try and be the best you can be and believe me a good guy would someday you will find that guy that will understand you so well that you might initially think it's a dream and he'll fall in love and do the needful but hope say you go invite me for the wedding? :-)) sheh you like tall, handsome guys? just be the best you can, be real to yourself (very important, be positive too)and ENJOY ALL THE SWEET THINGS OF LIFE while it lasts and watch God do his thing. much love to you my dear.............

Stop thinking and breathing on the negativity because the world is full of forces and the one that a person usually and unconsciously think of or attracts follows the person around, be more on the positive side no matter what..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is She Mad Yes Or No ????? by Acidosis(m): 2:30pm On Sep 21, 2015
halfrica:
Exactly!!!! cry cry cry cry no one understands Me
I do smiley
Can we talk off/Nairaland in the evening?
Re: Is She Mad Yes Or No ????? by Acidosis(m): 2:30pm On Sep 21, 2015
Re: Is She Mad Yes Or No ????? by donTbone(m): 2:45pm On Sep 21, 2015
Acidosis:

she still dey reason am! grin
Re: Is She Mad Yes Or No ????? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 21, 2015
donholy28:
na because say u no want people to understand u
U see u been hard wen a girl who uses electric charges to jump start her brain b d fault dat no one understands her
She created hersef bah? angry
Re: Is She Mad Yes Or No ????? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 21, 2015
icedbeatz:
don't put yourself in that box of " dats why av chose not to marry " ish hun, you have to live and try to have fun and make the best out of every situation. what of those who are mad? crippled? blind? deaf? WTF swtie common bipolar ain't that bad like you term it here ok. life is too short for you to be sipping that negativity, try and be the best you can be and believe me a good guy would someday you will find that guy that will understand you so well that you might initially think it's a dream and he'll fall in love and do the needful but hope say you go invite me for the wedding? :-)) sheh you like tall, handsome guys? just be the best you can, be real to yourself (very important, be positive too)and ENJOY ALL THE SWEET THINGS OF LIFE while it lasts and watch God do his thing. much love to you my dear.............

Stop thinking and breathing on the negativity because the world is full of forces and the one that a person usually and unconsciously think of or attracts follows the person around, be more on the positive side no matter what..
Thank u so mch love ur write up
I want u to kno i av fun m happy if u av ever read all my post on nl u will kno i love to play tease but marriage is not Wat i want u see just like dis so many people take bipolars to b mad hence in nigeria no family will allow their son marry a bipolar girl so why shd i b expectant of wat i kno wud b a problem
Bt ryt now m more happy dan most normal girls outthere tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is She Mad Yes Or No ????? by donholy28(m): 3:05pm On Sep 21, 2015
halfrica:

U see u been hard wen a girl who uses electric charges to jump start her brain b d fault dat no one understands her
She created hersef bah? angry
eh she go give people chance to understand her by first understanding herself
Re: Is She Mad Yes Or No ????? by Acidosis(m): 3:09pm On Sep 21, 2015
donTbone:

she still dey reason am! grin
Hmmn
I understand the reason for the silence
Re: Is She Mad Yes Or No ????? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 21, 2015
donholy28:
eh she go give people chance to understand her by first understanding herself
Easy to say i hope u dnt kno any one with it cos sayin a bipolar is d fault for not understanding hersef is like askin a dead person why they died? cry cry cry cry
Re: Is She Mad Yes Or No ????? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 21, 2015
Acidosis:

I do smiley

Can we talk off/Nairaland in the evening?
Say God
tongue
Re: Is She Mad Yes Or No ????? by lekjons(m): 3:23pm On Sep 21, 2015
from today on, i promise never to be annoyed by ur aggressive/annoying posts..

take care, dear! embarassed
Re: Is She Mad Yes Or No ????? by donholy28(m): 3:25pm On Sep 21, 2015
halfrica:

Easy to say i hope u dnt kno any one with it cos sayin a bipolar is d fault for not understanding hersef is like askin a dead person why they died? cry cry cry cry
bia do u also have bipolar deficiency?...I bin think say u be activist
Re: Is She Mad Yes Or No ????? by Acidosis(m): 3:26pm On Sep 21, 2015
halfrica:
Say God tongue
I understand you more than everyone you've met cheesy
Re: Is She Mad Yes Or No ????? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 21, 2015
donholy28:
bia do u also have bipolar deficiency?...I bin think say u be activist

Yes i are tongue
Re: Is She Mad Yes Or No ????? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 21, 2015
Acidosis:

I understand you more than everyone you've met cheesy
Say God?
Re: Is She Mad Yes Or No ????? by donholy28(m): 3:30pm On Sep 21, 2015
halfrica:

Yes i are tongue
which one way u answer?bipolar or activist
Re: Is She Mad Yes Or No ????? by Acidosis(m): 3:32pm On Sep 21, 2015
halfrica:
Say God?
God smiley
Re: Is She Mad Yes Or No ????? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 21, 2015
donholy28:
which one way u answer?bipolar or activist
proud Bipolar and activist of bipolar
Re: Is She Mad Yes Or No ????? by HomieQuan(m): 4:34pm On Sep 21, 2015
lord help her
Re: Is She Mad Yes Or No ????? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 21, 2015
HomieQuan:
lord help her
Amen
Re: Is She Mad Yes Or No ????? by 2dice(m): 4:47pm On Sep 21, 2015
The kin Boss/Bus WEy i be no be 16sitter

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian & Ghanaian Female Celebs That Leaked Their N-de / Why Do Girls Find It Difficult To Text First? / She Knew What He Can Do, So She Removed Her Bra And Pant Quickly (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.